PDA

View Full Version : The Oakland Raiders

Avante
07-29-2014, 06:36 PM
First team to have an hispnaic and black coach in Tom Flores and Art Shell.

No team and most countries (dead serious) can match the speed the Raiders have had. They have had no less than six sub 10.20 (Brown, Graddy, Whitted, Branch, Jett, Trapp) sprinters and a gang of tracksters.

No other team has ever three offensive linemen off the same team in the HOF (Otto, Shell, Upshaw)

Case can be made they had the best cornerback duo ever in Lester Hayes and Mike Haynes.

Case can be made they had the best possession/speed receiver ever with....Fred Biletnikoff and Cliff Branch.

Case can be made no team ever had more talent at running back there together than Marcus Allen and Bo Jackson.....two Heisman winners.

Was there ever a better long ball combo than Darly "The Mad Bomber" Lamonica throwing to Texas Southern sprinter Warren Wells. The origins of that......the vertical game.

No QB ever had a better nickname than Kenny "The Snake" Stabler, unless it was Lamonica and "The Mad Bomber".

What DB had a better nickname than Jack "The Assasin" Tatum?

No team ever had two 1000 yard rushers out of Colgate, Mark Van Eeghan and Marv Hubbard.

Was there ever a meaner defensive linemen than Lyle Alzado?

What team had a better TE history than Dave Casper and Todd Christenson?

This coming from a Niner fan. Funny thing is their first 1000 yard rusher Prairie Views Clem Daneils was a Niner reject.

spurraider21
07-29-2014, 06:42 PM
there are 3 raiders threads on the front page, and you decide to start a new one?

Avante
07-29-2014, 06:46 PM
there are 3 raiders threads on the front page, and you decide to start a new one?

Dude, people are dying in the Middle East, Nigerians starving to death. We are seeing kids who can't read or write. Drug abuse, domestic violence and you're really concerned over .....hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

spurraider21
07-29-2014, 07:04 PM
there are all these problems and you're posting on a sports forum??? what are you doing !?!?!

Avante
07-29-2014, 07:08 PM
there are all these problems and you're posting on a sports forum??? what are you doing !?!?!

I'm not in the Middle East or Nigeria. Nobody in my family is into drugs or domestic violence and everyone can read and write. I can only do so much.

spurraider21
07-29-2014, 07:12 PM
I'm not in the Middle East or Nigeria. Nobody in my family is into drugs or domestic violence and everyone can read and write. I can only do so much.
my point exactly, so dont try to play that card on me.

spamming threads is not cool. thats what other threads are for. thanks

Avante
07-29-2014, 07:35 PM
my point exactly, so dont try to play that card on me.

spamming threads is not cool. thats what other threads are for. thanks

So I need to "hijack" a thread instead, right?

Little man, it's just a thread on a messgeboard, wow.....big damn deal.