PDA

View Full Version : NFL Buy Or Sell Thread....

N.Y. Johnny
08-21-2005, 03:16 PM
Come on lets do something like the Buy or Sell
you give us something to Buy and either buy it or sell it and tell us why?

from MVP's to Super Bowl Champions or any stat

lets do this, i know this forum has great NFL Brains on it :smokin

so lets begin!

Buy or Sell: Drew Bledsoe is near the end, and will actually hurt the Cowboys chances at getting back to over .500 this season

BruceBowenFan
08-21-2005, 05:34 PM
Sell i think the cowboys will go like 9-7 or 10-6 as long as the offensive line holds up he'll be ok

ALVAREZ6
08-21-2005, 06:15 PM
Sell: They have a pretty easy schedule this year, but I will say one thing, they will lose both games against the Eagles and they aren't goin to the play-offs.

BruceBowenFan
08-21-2005, 06:40 PM
Buy or Sell

Tom Brady will guide his New England Patriots to the SuperBowl

N.Y. Johnny
08-21-2005, 09:38 PM
Buy or Sell

Sell...i'm going to sell it because I think the loss of Romeo Crennel will eventually hurt them someplace in the season. Somewhere they're going to drop a couple of games they shouldn't have or wouldn't have had the staff remained intact. I think they'll fall short this year either in the Divisionals or the AFC Title game.

Buy Or Sell Jim Hazlett will be the first Coach in the NFL to be Fired

scott
08-21-2005, 10:32 PM
Buy Or Sell Jim Hazlett will be the first Coach in the NFL to be Fired

Sell.

I'll go with Jeff Fischer, deserving or not. The Titans are in big time trouble. The only good thing about their upcoming season is I feel they have a really good shot at the Leinart sweepstakes.

Horry For 3!
08-22-2005, 12:46 AM
Buy or Sell: Drew Bledsoe is near the end, and will actually hurt the Cowboys chances at getting back to over .500 this season

Sell. He will do good because I drafted him in some leagues. :lol But my real point is...He shall do just fine if the o-line blocks for him. Julius Jones will tear it up and open passing lanes. Also watch out for Patrick Crayton, he could have a big year. I say the Cowboys make it to the playoffs.

williemoonshine
08-22-2005, 08:51 AM
Buy or Sell: The Arizona Cardinals will make the playoffs

I am going to buy, they are in a pretty weak division and have made some improvements to an already strong D. They have young talent at the skill positions and a veteran QB that will have a chance to throw behind a solid o-line.

N.Y. Johnny
08-22-2005, 10:21 PM
Buy Or Sell

J.P. Losman will be the best of the new young Quarterbacks starting this season.

Horry For 3!
08-23-2005, 03:52 AM
Buy Or Sell

J.P. Losman will be the best of the new young Quarterbacks starting this season.

Sell: Losman sucks and won't do much for the Bills if he does i'd be suprised. I like Jason Campbell for some reason, I hope he takes over the starting spot for the Redskins.

Dre_7
08-23-2005, 05:23 AM
Buy or Sell

Sell.

If NE gets to the Superbowl again, it will not be because of Brady. They just have a great team and good system. Brady will not be the reason they go to the SB (if they do), and he was not the reason they went last year. Brady is decent, but he is very overrated.

Dre_7
08-23-2005, 05:25 AM
Buy Or Sell

Sell.

Alex Smith will be the best young QB. He will lead his team to the Super Bowl in his AMAZING rookie year. He will throw for over 3,000 yrds and 25 TDs!!!! :lol

I can only dream. Man I miss the times when SF was good. Oh well, at least I have some memories.

Dre_7
08-23-2005, 05:30 AM
Buy or Sell: The Arizona Cardinals will make the playoffs

I am going to buy, they are in a pretty weak division and have made some improvements to an already strong D. They have young talent at the skill positions and a veteran QB that will have a chance to throw behind a solid o-line.

Buy.

I pretty much agree with williemoonshine.

Kurt Warner will help them more than people think. I have been saying that ARZ will be the surprise team for a few months now. They have a lot of weapons for the veteran Kurt Warner to use, they have a good line, and they play in probably the worst division in the NFC. ARZ will make it to the playoffs.

N.Y. Johnny
08-23-2005, 06:11 PM
Buy.

I pretty much agree with williemoonshine.

Kurt Warner will help them more than people think. I have been saying that ARZ will be the surprise team for a few months now. They have a lot of weapons for the veteran Kurt Warner to use, they have a good line, and they play in probably the worst division in the NFC. ARZ will make it to the playoffs.

Arizona has what looks as of now a good up and coming defense and it helps they're in the wretched NFC West so i also agree with maybe seeing the Phoenix Cardinals in the playoffs

Buy Or Sell
The NFC South is the Strongest Division in Football

Horry For 3!
08-23-2005, 08:08 PM
Buy Or Sell
The NFC South is the Strongest Division in Football
Sell. I am going with the AFC West.

Denver will be pretty good this year.
San Diego is improving as it was shown last year.
Kansas City has always had a great offense and they improved on defense.
Oakland, well they should do well they made the biggest trade this off-season. Moss. They also have Jordan that can tear it up. If their defense holds up and is pretty good they can be up there.

N.Y. Johnny
08-23-2005, 10:08 PM
I'll sell it and say FOR NOW, the AFC East is the toughest in the NFL...you got the Defending Champion New England Patriots always tough to beat no matter what, then the up and coming New York Jets and the vastly improved Buffalo Bills, who can throw a good Defense at you.
The Dolphins are improving but weakest in the division.

Buy Or Sell
Donovan McNabb and the Eagles will have no more distractions from T.O. during the course of the Season, and make it to AT LEAST the NFC Title Game?

nickbroken
08-23-2005, 10:18 PM

Buy, Bledsoe has should of hung it up two years ago. He's going to get sacked a lot behind that poor O-line.

nickbroken
08-23-2005, 10:23 PM
Buy Or Sell
Donovan McNabb and the Eagles will have no more distractions from T.O. during the course of the Season, and make it to AT LEAST the NFC Title Game?

Sell and Buy,

Sell that T.O. Won't pull anymore shit this year, I'm fully sure he will run his mouth again.

Buy them making it atleast to the nfc championship barring injury,and the NFC is still weak, their biggest challenge is who? Falcons?Call me when they get some wide outs and Vick becomes a qb,Panthers?Maybe but they have to prove that the year they went to the SB they are more then a one year wonder.Vikes?Depends on the Defense, and really would say no, Tice is a terrible head coach.

Dre_7
08-24-2005, 12:11 AM
Sell and Buy,

Sell that T.O. Won't pull anymore shit this year, I'm fully sure he will run his mouth again.

Buy them making it atleast to the nfc championship barring injury,and the NFC is still weak, their biggest challenge is who? Falcons?Call me when they get some wide outs and Vick becomes a qb,Panthers?Maybe but they have to prove that the year they went to the SB they are more then a one year wonder.Vikes?Depends on the Defense, and really would say no, Tice is a terrible head coach.

Its tough. Vikes got a lot better on D, and they still have Culpepper. Panthers are for real. They had A LOT of injuries last year, yet were still in it till the end. If they stay healthy, they are a great team. Packers may not have a great D, but they still have Favre, so its hard to count them out. The Lions wont be too bad either. The Cowboys and Cards both added vetaren QBs. The NFC wont be as bad this year as it was last year.

The Eagles will not have it easy, thats for sure. They are still the team to beat, but I dont know if they will come out of the NFC this year. Its hard to tell.

Dre_7
08-24-2005, 12:11 AM
Plus, TO's BS adds a lil more to the mix.

N.Y. Johnny
08-25-2005, 07:34 PM
Buy Or Sell
Peyton Manning will come back and throw at least 40 Touchdowns in the 2005 Season again.

ALVAREZ6
08-25-2005, 07:39 PM
Buy Or Sell
Peyton Manning will come back and throw at least 40 Touchdowns in the 2005 Season again.
Sell. Peyton Manning is good. Nothing more, nothing less.

I'm just pointing out that my boy Donovan McNabb is the only QB to throw over 30 TD passes in 1 season and having less than 10 interceptions.
Last season he had 31 TD passes and 8 interceptions.
Sorry I just had to say it.

mookie2001
08-25-2005, 08:35 PM
the Cowboys suck
since DW (aka the last Cowboy) left the team is less intresting than a womens amature golf skins game

samikeyp
08-25-2005, 11:53 PM
DW?

N.Y. Johnny
08-26-2005, 09:50 PM
DW?

I would be that he's referencing to Danny White?? :lmao

BruceBowenFan
08-27-2005, 12:41 PM
Buy Or Sell
im going to buy on manning is probably is the greatest football player in the nfl today if i was in a nfl ffl draft right now i would pick him over tomlison manning will give u more point the l.t. period end of story

N.Y. Johnny
08-29-2005, 09:49 PM
Manning will probably come close to the 40 tds again barring a horrific injury..i'll take it happening.

Buy or Sell
Roy Williams is one of the NFL's dirtiest Players

Rescueone
09-06-2005, 09:52 AM
Buy Or Sell

I'm buying this....J.P. will lead the Bills to the playoffs, unlike Drew Bledsoe. He's more mobile than any of the young QB's out there and has a cannon for an arm. If the Saints play the Bills here in San Antonio. I'll be there to cheer him on.