PDA

View Full Version : NFL Round Table videos

Kori Ellis
08-21-2005, 03:20 PM
As a lot of you guys know I host NBA/Spurs Round Table videos for WOAI during Spurs season, hosting a panel of four or five people as we discuss basketball, analyze what's going on in the league, etc.

Well as of this upcoming week, I am going to be hosting NFL football Round Table videos. This week on the panel, it's me, Steve Crawford and the Thompson Brothers (and maybe someone else).

Anyway, this thread is just to ask for ideas for topics that we should discuss this week. And to let people know if they'd like to be on the panel in future weeks, just email me at [email protected].

Thanks.

GAYBAY
08-21-2005, 10:30 PM
Which rookies will produce?

Who are the deceptively good defensive teams?

Who is the best offensive teams?

How will players that are unhappy with their contracts perform?

Who is the most improved team this year?

Who is the most overrated team?

Horry For 3!
08-22-2005, 12:52 AM
Who has the best chances to make it to the Superbowl?

Will Terrell Owens play for an NFL team this year?

Will Terell Owens end his hold out?

You can talk a lot about T.O. :lmao I'm trying to think of questions that are good, those are decent.

Chris
08-22-2005, 07:56 PM
It depends if you guys are going to be covering the whole NFL or Texas teams before I can give you ideas.

Btw, I love the round table, can't wait!

Kori Ellis
08-22-2005, 08:23 PM
Whole NFL :) Thanks.

mouse
08-23-2005, 01:55 AM
Can you take 4 minutes of the show and vent?
When will the NFL pull their heads out of their ass's and go back to the old school rules?

I hate that rule that the ground can't cause a fumble, If a ball is lose? It's called a fumble.

I also hate that cheesy ass rule where the player has to have complete, control of the ball before going out of bounds. As long as the player does not drop the ball is a catch. I am tired of them slowing the tape down over and over and asking if it looks like the ball is moving or not.

My last Vent is about the sudden death rule. To have your whole season come down to a coin toss sucks. Each team deserves to have a chance at trying to score.

Other than that ? you should have BigZax on the show, he is a die hard redskin fan, and get Roland, he is sort of a big mouth. and he is bound to piss someone off. it may help with the raitings,

Thank You

La 8 ters.....................

http://www.mailbling.com/lakers16.jpg

samikeyp
08-23-2005, 08:35 AM
Zak and I could do a Cowboys-Redskins debate! "who will suck the most this year!" :lol

Get Mouse on there and have him tell why Moss is still da sauce! :)

mouse
08-23-2005, 05:16 PM
The show would have to be Tree hugger free!

No Morons form the ticket like Jason T, this is the round table not the Square table.

plus it would have to only have Kori , and maybe 3 other sporst fans , real people , not these so called experts, and maybe Jeff Vexler also.

The show would have a 4 minute segment when they do sports news in a comedy format. and they would have to talk about local High school sports for at least 2 minutes. That leaves around 2 minutes of me talking smack.

end of story show is over............

N.Y. Johnny
08-23-2005, 06:13 PM
I'll handicap and make comments like Jimmy The Greek :lmao

jk..that would cause controversy now

mouse
08-23-2005, 06:30 PM
That sounds great , but you must remember this is WOAI, they never do what you want them to. but will take your idea, and run with it.............

Bottom-line , Cyber Bob let me down.

Chris
08-24-2005, 04:39 AM
1.Will the Patriots repeat?

2.Is Roethlessberger (or however you spell it) the real deal?

3.Can the Cowboys make it to the playoffs?

CrashMag
08-24-2005, 04:58 AM
which player/ coach will get the most fine's?

Which player will get suspended first for substance abuse?

Will Ray Lewis kill again?

And will Jamal Lewis sell me a dime?

Everyone loves the gossip