PDA

View Full Version : Do you think Kate Upton is overweight?

lebomb
07-31-2014, 03:24 PM
I dont, I would suck on her tiggo bitties and eat her ass like I was fresh outta jail. :hat

cantthinkofanything
07-31-2014, 03:25 PM
I think your mom is overweight

lebomb
07-31-2014, 03:30 PM
I think your mom is overweight

Thanks man..............she died in a car accident last year.

cantthinkofanything
07-31-2014, 03:31 PM
Thanks man..............she died in a car accident last year.

she doesn't smell any different

Infinite_limit
07-31-2014, 03:35 PM
She's definitely chubby

cantthinkofanything
07-31-2014, 03:35 PM
She's definitely chubby

lebomb's mom? or Upton?

your post is unclear

lebomb
07-31-2014, 03:41 PM
She's definitely chubby

Seriously? Ok, we all have our opinions. We need a pic for reference.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/04/22/article-2610097-1D41551800000578-587_634x445.jpg
http://callofcutolo.com/wp-content/uploads/photo-gallery/1360946665_6920_Untitled.jpg

If that is chubby, count a niggra in......

Infinite_limit
07-31-2014, 03:43 PM
For a model, that is considered fat. For a regular girl yes I would say she's either chubby or big boned.

cantthinkofanything
07-31-2014, 03:44 PM
Seriously? Ok, we all have our opinions. We need a pic for reference.

http://callofcutolo.com/wp-content/uploads/photo-gallery/1360946665_6920_Untitled.jpg

If that is chubby, count a niggra in......

she's got a perfect body IMO

lebomb
07-31-2014, 03:46 PM
Her tits are chubby.......... :clap

Infinite_limit
07-31-2014, 03:49 PM
I would categorize her as "Cute" She is in noway Hot or Sexy

cantthinkofanything
07-31-2014, 03:52 PM

sometimes...

https://jeffreyklyles.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/a-kate-upton-bikini-gif.gif

RD2191
07-31-2014, 03:54 PM
You must date 10s, huh.

Infinite_limit
07-31-2014, 04:11 PM
You must date 10s, huh.
No. She simply has poor genetics and obviously spends very little time in the Gym

The Gemini Method
07-31-2014, 04:13 PM
Them tittys though...they get four thumbs up! The milk has not gone sour!

Huey Freeman
07-31-2014, 04:20 PM

Your mad Infinite, her only "flaw" is she has virtually no hips (probably due to the fact she doesn't workout often).

The girl is gorgeous.

Franklin
07-31-2014, 06:42 PM
women who're a bit chuddy are much sexier than those super skinny ones imho. Both of my Goddess are slightly overweight and they're the only women in the world I'd like to lose my virginity to, tbh.

Chinook
07-31-2014, 07:25 PM
Upton would probably make a perfect mermaid, because really, she has nothing to offer below the waist. She's obviously a very attractive woman and in no way overweight, but that really is a big flaw. If anything, she could use a little bit of fat down in her hips to give her some better curves.

Cry Havoc
07-31-2014, 07:56 PM
Infinite_Limit only surfs for chicks on hardbodies.reddit.com :lol

Infinite_limit
07-31-2014, 09:20 PM
Infinite_Limit only surfs for chicks on hardbodies.reddit.com :lol
Haha. My GF is a thick one. Just have very high standards for "models"

TDMVPDPOY
08-01-2014, 01:13 AM
i take ashlynn brooke over her

Leetonidas
08-01-2014, 01:20 AM

http://www.generatormemes.com/media/created/0alpou.jpg

RD2191
08-01-2014, 01:35 AM
http://www.generatormemes.com/media/created/0alpou.jpg
:lol

Thebesteva
08-01-2014, 01:46 AM
Im sure Kate will have to pick up the pieces from your guys criticism and move on with her life

Leetonidas
08-01-2014, 01:48 AM
Kate Upton is a sexy ass bitch though. tbh I'm not into blondes but I'm obsessed with tig ol bitties :lol imo they could be bigger, her tits are somewhat big but tbh everyone jizzes themsevles because we see so few models who are naturally busty. Most of them are twigs

Kool Bob Love
08-01-2014, 03:03 AM
Titties are food man.

Buddy Mignon
08-01-2014, 07:42 AM
If you're comparing her to regular chicks like most of you date and marry then she's a knock out. If you compare her to the Christie Brinkley's, Elle Macpherson's, Cindy Crawford's. .. and my all time favorite...Kathy Ireland... then Upton comes off average.

The Reckoning
08-01-2014, 08:25 AM
i bet if i got her preggo her tatas would get huuuuge

djohn2oo8
08-01-2014, 08:47 AM
http://media.247sports.com/Uploads/Assets/361/679/679361.gif

djohn2oo8
08-01-2014, 08:49 AM
http://i.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/kate-upton-2.gif
http://img.pandawhale.com/103660-Kate-Upton-zero-g-gif-gravity-RGKk.gif

lefty
08-01-2014, 08:50 AM
I agree TBH

I wouldnt say no to her, but those who think she is hot need to get out of America some day

djohn2oo8
08-01-2014, 08:51 AM
http://cdn.inquisitr.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Kate-Upton-MAIN.jpg

AaronY
08-01-2014, 11:41 AM
She's definitely hot but her face is nothing special.. I mean its pretty don't get me wrong but you could find five girls with prettier faces at your local mall on any givensaturday

ColinB
08-01-2014, 11:45 AM
This thread.

benefactor
08-01-2014, 12:37 PM
she's got a perfect body IMO

Upton would probably make a perfect mermaid, because really, she has nothing to offer below the waist. She's obviously a very attractive woman and in no way overweight, but that really is a big flaw. If anything, she could use a little bit of fat down in her hips to give her some better curves.
Agreed. I've always thought that she had man hips. Not that I'm kicking her out of the bed or anything. Those big udders cover a multitude of flaws.

cantthinkofanything
08-01-2014, 01:31 PM
I'm not really into blondes but she gets extra points because she seems like a cool chick.

Franklin
08-01-2014, 06:24 PM
Hollywood bitches are grossly overrated in general imho. Are they fine? Yes they are, but just like Aaron said you can find better looking girls at the local shopping mall, the subway station or even right in your classroom (like how I noticed LG). The media want you to believe they're pretty, and you believe so. Today's people are just too gullible imho.

ashbeeigh
08-01-2014, 08:47 PM
I can see her trouble spots as a chick. It's along her waist and her stomach. But if she lost that she'd lose her boobs. And no one wants to lose their boobs. For reference she is 137 pounds and has a 34dd chest. She is 5'10. For reference (and get on my ass all you want for what I will disclose) I'm about 20 pounds heavier, a 38 (something) and 5'3 and would die to have her body. Is she amazing? Nope but I'd still kill to have her body.

And hi. I haven't posted in a while.

Venti Quattro
08-01-2014, 08:56 PM
Her boobs are overweight

cantthinkofanything
08-01-2014, 09:55 PM
I can see her trouble spots as a chick. It's along her waist and her stomach. But if she lost that she'd lose her boobs. And no one wants to lose their boobs. For reference she is 137 pounds and has a 34dd chest. She is 5'10. For reference (and get on my ass all you want for what I will disclose) I'm about 20 pounds heavier, a 38 (something) and 5'3 and would die to have her body. Is she amazing? Nope but I'd still kill to have her body.

And hi. I haven't posted in a while.

You should trade your hammer toes for her boobs.

Franklin
08-01-2014, 09:57 PM
My Lunar Goddess has a better body that Upton's imho, hers is just as good as Scarlett's tbh.

cantthinkofanything
08-01-2014, 09:59 PM
My Lunar Goddess has a better body that Upton's imho, hers is just as good as Scarlett's tbh.

Hi Franklin!

Franklin
08-01-2014, 10:04 PM
Hi Franklin!
Hi, honestly speaking. LG's boobs ain't that big but would still suffice for me, tbh. Her ass is so nice I'd want to rub my face against it while licking the opening in the crevice, tbh.

cantthinkofanything
08-01-2014, 10:06 PM
Hi, honestly speaking. LG's boobs ain't that big but would still suffice for me, tbh. Her ass is so nice I'd want to rub my face against it while licking the opening in the crevice, tbh.

To each his own Franklin. Whatever you're looking for, I hope you find it.

TheSanityAnnex
08-01-2014, 10:10 PM

And hi. I haven't posted in a while.Her body and your face would be like Paulina Gretzgy, the uglier version.

Franklin
08-01-2014, 10:14 PM
To each his own Franklin. Whatever you're looking for, I hope you find it.
Thanks. It's not happening anytime soon though. :depressed

cantthinkofanything
08-01-2014, 10:14 PM
Her body and your face would be like Paulina Gretzgy, the uglier version.

I thought Paulina Gretsky was already the ugly version of someone else. Can't Ashby be the ugly version of Rebel Wilson?

cantthinkofanything
08-01-2014, 10:16 PM
Thanks. It's not happening anytime soon though. :depressed

You never know Franklin. You never know. And like the man said, "our lives are better left to chance. I coulda missed the pain, but I've had had to miss the dance".

InRareForm
08-01-2014, 10:40 PM
those tits are amazing

RD2191
08-01-2014, 10:46 PM
http://cdn.inquisitr.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Kate-Upton-MAIN.jpg
Damn those are some fat titties. Could use a lil more ass but all is forgiven with tits like that.

pgardn
08-01-2014, 10:49 PM
those tits are amazing

I placed an order for two large vanilla shakes at WhataBurger.

And yes, I let my wife know about it.

cantthinkofanything
08-01-2014, 10:53 PM
I placed an order for two large vanilla shakes at WhataBurger.

And yes, I let my wife know about it.

You're a weird perv

pgardn
08-01-2014, 11:06 PM
You're a weird perv

Yeah, I like breasts.
Its this odd male thing.

cantthinkofanything
08-01-2014, 11:10 PM
Yeah, I like breasts.
Its this odd male thing.

Ok spaz.

pgardn
08-01-2014, 11:13 PM
Ok spaz.

Ouch.

You are not to be trifled with.
Damn...

cantthinkofanything
08-01-2014, 11:18 PM
Ouch.

You are not to be trifled with.
Damn...

You're damn right, "ouch". Skin it. Skin that smoke wagon...etc.

Drachen
08-01-2014, 11:39 PM
If you're comparing her to regular chicks like most of you date and marry then she's a knock out. If you compare her to the Christie Brinkley's, Elle Macpherson's, Cindy Crawford's. .. and my all time favorite...Kathy Ireland... then Upton comes off average.

My favorite as a teenager was Kathy Ireland too, but i recently looked up some of her pictures and holy shit her eyes are huge (not a euphemism). Also, other than Kathy, the only other that you mentioned who could hold a candle to Upton is Crawford.

KarmaKarma
08-02-2014, 10:20 AM
Nope. She's gorgeous.

Chinook
08-02-2014, 12:37 PM
Hollywood bitches are grossly overrated in general imho. Are they fine? Yes they are, but just like Aaron said you can find better looking girls at the local shopping mall, the subway station or even right in your classroom (like how I noticed LG). The media want you to believe they're pretty, and you believe so. Today's people are just too gullible imho.

Indeed. I remember a thread sometime ago talking about the chick who used to be on the T-Mobile commercials. She's a best an average chick in real life, but you still had folks who acted like people were hypocritical for criticizing her.

Some celebs are really elite physically. But people make too much of them.

Infinite_limit
08-02-2014, 01:49 PM
"Hottest woman I've ever set eyes on"

Drachen
08-02-2014, 02:50 PM
Indeed. I remember a thread sometime ago talking about the chick who used to be on the T-Mobile commercials. She's a best an average chick in real life, but you still had folks who acted like people were hypocritical for criticizing her.

Some celebs are really elite physically. But people make too much of them.

Are you talking about Catherine Zeta Jones or horse face?

Chinook
08-02-2014, 03:09 PM
Are you talking about Catherine Zeta Jones or horse face?

The latter. CZJ is and especially was very attractive.

apalisoc_9
08-02-2014, 03:20 PM
The GOAT facial aesthetics..

http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me5vksLEuY1qfj085o1_1280.jpg

http://daily-movement.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/antonia_Iacobescu_2.jpg

http://s1.evcdn.com/images/edpborder500/I0-001/005/844/144-7.jpeg_/antonia-iacobescu-44.jpeg

http://cache.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/949571-bigthumbnail.jpg

http://fashiony.ru/pic/celebrity/pic/51521/41.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc7cp82aSk1qbfqnro1_500.jpg

.G.
08-02-2014, 03:28 PM
Not much special about upton. Floppy/saggy tits, baby belly fat, no hips, no ass, chicken legs. Not really overweight, though, just overrated.

apalisoc_9
08-02-2014, 03:31 PM
ANTONIA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> KATE

DD
08-02-2014, 05:22 PM
Ya know, despite 10 years of you trying to get "fawtbox," to stick, it's still as lame as ever and you're still as uneducated and simple as ever.

and your boss is still a white man. Ask yourself why that is

Franklin
08-02-2014, 07:11 PM
Antonia wouldn't spit on you to save your life though.

benefactor
08-02-2014, 07:31 PM
Ya know, despite 10 years of you trying to get "fawtbox," to stick, it's still as lame as ever and you're still as uneducated and simple as ever.

http://cdn.gifbay.com/2012/12/muay_thai_front_kick_ko-20461.gif

DAF86
08-02-2014, 08:56 PM
I don't think she's overweight but her bone structure on the weist is fucked up, imho. Bitch's a square.

DJR210
08-02-2014, 09:23 PM
For some reason I always thought Kate Upton was the skank that married the Prince Anyways, she has some beautiful tits, a pretty face, but I'm an ass man, so big points off. She would definitely get it though.

Edit* Oh yeah, no she isn't fat at all.

Biernutz
08-02-2014, 10:28 PM
she looks O.K. to me

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/Gifffs1234/KATE_zps6f8fd204.gif

RD2191
08-02-2014, 10:30 PM
Not much special about upton. Floppy/saggy tits, baby belly fat, no hips, no ass, chicken legs. Not really overweight, though, just overrated.
:lolPics of the 10s you bang every day.

DJR210
08-02-2014, 10:58 PM

:lmao

.G.
08-03-2014, 05:06 AM
:lol silly coconuts thinking upton's a 10 :lol

Infinite_limit
08-03-2014, 05:23 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-zP66eSLto

Franklin
08-03-2014, 07:29 PM
apalisoc, would you drink Antonia's bath water?

Floyd Pacquiao
08-03-2014, 07:50 PM
Yea she's got nice tits, but she literally has no hips or ass whatsoever...

DJR210
08-03-2014, 08:00 PM
apalisoc, would you drink Antonia's bath water?

Urine. He'd probably drink Kawhi 's too