PDA

View Full Version : Trials and tribulations of being married....

Avante
07-31-2014, 10:11 PM
...to a stonecold fox.

Judy is 5=10 135 pounds with long blond hair and big blue eyes, she has that "my daddy owns oil wells" walk and that cute little pout. A true traffic stopper. I can't take her anywhere where guys don't stare, some try to not let me catch them (not that I care) while others just don't care. We walk into a restaurant and every head turns, the women in admiration the men with lust. You do not get used to it, but you do come to just accept it.

When she walked by me at the Paul Bunyan Lounge in Porterville, I couldn't believe the ass on her, absolutely outerwordly, it was almost alien, I was stunned. The most remarkable thing I'd ever seen. Then when I asked her to dance I felt like a little kid on Christmas morning......then to hear...."no thank you"....I was shattered. So there I sat staring at my gin tonic with my buddy Stan..."you suck dude, she's way out of your league which is way down there, hahahaha!!!!!!!!" Stan ended up my best man.

Strange Love
07-31-2014, 10:13 PM
...to a stonecold fox.

Judy is 5=10 135 pounds with long blond hair and big blue eyes, she has that "my daddy owns oil wells" walk and that cute little pout. A true traffic stopper. I can't take her anywhere where guys don't stare, some try to not let me catch them (not that I care) while others just don't care. We walk into a restaurant and every head turns, the women in admiration the men with lust. You do not get used to it, but you do come to just accept it.

When she walked by me at the Paul Bunyan Lounge in Porterville, I couldn't believe the ass on her, absolutely outerwordly, it was almost alien, I was stunned. The most remarkable thing I'd ever seen. Then when I asked her to dance I felt like a little kid on Christmas morning......then to hear...."no thank you"....I was shattered. So there I sat staring at my gim tonic with my buddy Stan..."you suck dude, she's way out of your league which is way down there, hahahaha!!!!!!!!" Stan ended up my best man.

Another cuckold arises!

TDMVPDPOY
07-31-2014, 11:14 PM
whether ur alpha or beta male in the relationship, you can easily be demoted to cuckhold type when you are broke with no financial security to provide, or another wanker comes into your relationship with an indecent proposal ur partner has no problem accepting and kicking you to the curb...

Avante
07-31-2014, 11:28 PM
whether ur alpha or beta male in the relationship, you can easily be demoted to cuckhold type when you are broke with no financial security to provide, or another wanker comes into your relationship with an indecent proposal ur partner has no problem accepting and kicking you to the curb...

Well we've been together for 33 years, and it's better now than it's ever been.

benefactor
08-01-2014, 06:23 AM
:lol liar
:lol fake internet life

gameFACE
08-01-2014, 10:22 AM
LOL the Paul Bunyan Lounge..........

Blake
08-01-2014, 10:23 AM

:lmao

gameFACE
08-01-2014, 10:27 AM
Grizzly Adams Bear Pub

mrsmaalox
08-01-2014, 11:20 AM
Meanwhile, Judy is on MomTalk starting a thread "The trials and tribulations of being married to a fat, old windbag"

leemajors
08-01-2014, 11:20 AM
Meanwhile, Judy is on MomTalk starting a thread "The trials and tribulations of being married to a fat, old windbag"

"I exiled him to the garage"

TheSanityAnnex
08-01-2014, 11:23 AM
...to a stonecold fox.

:lmao NO ONE looks at a 65 year old woman with lust, NO ONE :lmao

Clipper Nation
08-01-2014, 11:24 AM
:lol Cuckvante

DJR210
08-01-2014, 11:30 AM
Another cuckold arises!

:lol Cuckvante

Blake
08-01-2014, 11:34 AM

.....that sits around talking track and making horrible sports bets all day while I run a day care to pay the bills"

hehateme
08-01-2014, 11:35 AM
Cardinals to win the AFL South...book it.

Blake
08-01-2014, 11:48 AM

an 85 year old man might

Cry Havoc
08-01-2014, 12:31 PM
Getting old is going to suck, this thread is proof.

benefactor
08-01-2014, 12:32 PM

:lol

Avante
08-01-2014, 01:37 PM

I heard all this before, then there it all was for all to see...

all those books
the weigths
football trophies
posters of track stars
all that music

Who has a fake internert life?

Dude, do I own a Jimmy Brown rookie card, do I have 20 books on Islam and more than that on being black in America? Do I own Track & Field magazines since 1970? How about 20,000 football cards? Do I own all the Conans Howard ever wrote? How about aoll the Hermann Hesse's? Do I have a binder with over 1000 Niners cards starting in the 50's?

Well?

Do I own two bench presses and all kinds of bars and shit?

Who on earth has a fake internet life, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
08-01-2014, 01:47 PM

Interesting story about that.

A local sculptor made a huge statue of Paul Bunyan that stood out in front. It was sort of a monument arount here. When he died he wanted that statue as his grave stone. So there it is in a graveyard somewhere while the platform the statue stood on is now an eye sore.

Avante
08-01-2014, 01:48 PM

Judy doesn't do this internet thing other than a few sites about child care. She's look at you and..."that poor lady"

Avante
08-01-2014, 01:49 PM

You've seen my Fortress of Solitude...right?

Avante
08-01-2014, 01:53 PM

She was 21 and I was 33 when we got married.

cantthinkofanything
08-01-2014, 01:54 PM
You've seen my Fortress of Solitude...right?

Hi Avante,

I think you can silence much of the disbelievers by posting your pics again. You might take a new one showing you holding today's newspaper. Also, please have Judy in the picture holding xmas's wife's liver.

mrsmaalox
08-01-2014, 01:55 PM
Judy doesn't do this internet thing other than a few sites about child care. She's look at you and..."that poor lady"

I look at her and...."that stupid lady"

benefactor
08-01-2014, 04:43 PM
I heard all this before, then there it all was for all to see...

all those books
the weigths
football trophies
posters of track stars
all that music

Who has a fake internert life?

Dude, do I own a Jimmy Brown rookie card, do I have 20 books on Islam and more than that on being black in America? Do I own Track & Field magazines since 1970? How about 20,000 football cards? Do I own all the Conans Howard ever wrote? How about aoll the Hermann Hesse's? Do I have a binder with over 1000 Niners cards starting in the 50's?

Well?

Do I own two bench presses and all kinds of bars and shit?

Who on earth has a fake internet life, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...and old, fat you...sitting right in the middle of it all. Again, I don't give a fuck about any of that. None of that has anything to do with our agreement.

We made a deal and you lied, just like I said you would. I made a video and Maalox verified it's existence. I called your bluff and now you are staring down at your shit hand realizing you are fucked. Produce the video or you are a liar with a fake internet life. As soon as you tell me you have your video ready, I'll post mine...just like I said I would.

Avante
08-01-2014, 06:39 PM
I look at her and...."that stupid lady"

Then she's.....sorry my dear but anyone who follows my husband around on one of these messageboards as he laughs his ass off at you, is in no position to be calling anyone stupid..ok?

Avante
08-01-2014, 06:43 PM
...and old, fat you...sitting right in the middle of it all. Again, I don't give a fuck about any of that. None of that has anything to do with our agreement.

We made a deal and you lied, just like I said you would. I made a video and Maalox verified it's existence. I called your bluff and now you are staring down at your shit hand realizing you are fucked. Produce the video or you are a liar with a fake internet life. As soon as you tell me you have your video ready, I'll post mine...just like I said I would.

What's totally funny is you honestly think I give a fuck about someone as obviously obsessed with this shit as you are. Look at how you're acting, wow!

I did that...."post a picture"...thing before. It was STILL..."prove that all belongs to you"...not doing that again. It was..."ok so who's is that really?" This would be no different and I know it so why even mess with it?

I work out six days a week alternating body parts. I do the 3 sets of 12-10-8 routine. Except for calf raised and isolation curls, there I go until I get the burn. Yep, stuff all fat fucks are aware of.

Avante
08-01-2014, 09:25 PM
Hi Avante,

I think you can silence much of the disbelievers by posting your pics again. You might take a new one showing you holding today's newspaper. Also, please have Judy in the picture holding xmas's wife's liver.

Well when ya talk about having a shit load of books then post a picture of a shit load of books. When ya talk about being a former footballer and there are the trophies. When ya talk about being a big track fan and there are pin ups of Usian Bolt, Mo Greene, Justin Gatlin, Tyson Gay, Asafa Powell, Yohan Blake. When ya talk about owning a ton of music and there's a ton of music. When ya talk about lifting and there's a bench with weights....hmmmmmmmmmmm?

Who do you know that can talk Texas bluesmen Bo Jones, Jack Ranger, Little Hat Jones? How's about sprinters Leamon King, Mel Clipper, Carter Suggs? Footballers L.G. "Long Gone" Dupree, Bil "Thunder" Thornton, Jim "Preacher" Pilot? I'm the real deal amigo and it's fucking funny watching how people just have to find something wrong with it. So I kinda rub it in:king

benefactor
08-02-2014, 06:50 AM
What's totally funny is you honestly think I give a fuck about someone as obviously obsessed with this shit as you are. Look at how you're acting, wow!

I did that...."post a picture"...thing before. It was STILL..."prove that all belongs to you"...not doing that again. It was..."ok so who's is that really?" This would be no different and I know it so why even mess with it?

I work out six days a week alternating body parts. I do the 3 sets of 12-10-8 routine. Except for calf raised and isolation curls, there I go until I get the burn. Yep, stuff all fat fucks are aware of.
:lol...why do you keep playing this card? It's not like it's hard to do something during the video to identify yourself.

You were never going to make a video...because you are a old, fat liar with a fake internet life. You are no different than Narutoluva or KoolaidMan.

mrsmaalox
08-02-2014, 12:18 PM
Then she's.....sorry my dear but anyone who follows my husband around on one of these messageboards as he laughs his ass off at you, is in no position to be calling anyone stupid..ok?

And then I'd be all bitch please.....I'm not the one who picked up a guy in a bar who messed with children because everyone else was doing it or because no one told him not to, and then married him! Who is the stupid one? Oh yea, the one who runs an in home childcare in the house of a kiddie diddler! OH SNAP!!!

xmas1997
08-02-2014, 12:48 PM
And then I'd be all bitch please.....I'm not the one who picked up a guy in a bar who messed with children because everyone else was doing it or because no one told him not to, and then married him! Who is the stupid one? Oh yea, the one who runs an in home childcare in the house of a kiddie diddler! OH SNAP!!!

^ This isn't trolling? ^

Blake
08-02-2014, 01:14 PM

Liar

Blake
08-02-2014, 01:15 PM
^ This isn't trolling? ^

Who cares if it's trolling or not?

oh right.......just you and your imaginary decent krew

DMC
08-02-2014, 01:17 PM
:lol...why do you keep playing this card? It's not like it's hard to do something during the video to identify yourself.

You were never going to make a video...because you are a old, fat liar with a fake internet life. You are no different than Narutoluva or KoolaidMan.

Net Life... it pays

Avante
08-04-2014, 02:15 AM

It won't matter what I do it will still be...."that's not you". Look at you right now, look at how you're acting. That is what I'm talking about right there.

I showed pictures of the weights.....what I don't lift them? I showed pictures of football trophies....what I didn't win them? I showed pictures of track guys...why?

Dude, I was a football/track star and have been lifting since I was 15. Do ya need me to set up a workout routine for you? What fat fuck knows anything about concentration curls. flyes, sets and reps?

So unless somebody takes the time to make a video knowing it will always be......those aren't yours, that isn;t you, you Google everything, etc etc......fuck it!

It's real real important that I be fat, stupid, a pedo, a dummy here. That's how people act when they are around those who know about things than they do. Yep....human nature.

I have sold some of my drawings, I was an A student all thru school in art. I won one of those..draw me...(matchbooks) contests. I've drawn pictures for schools and businesses. I was the ships artist. Here.....ya draw like shit.....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

I could make a list of 5000 sprinters ,their best times what school they went to and it would be......"you spelled.....wrong"....so why bother trying to prove anything?

Avante
08-04-2014, 02:21 AM

Then Judy would...

Both my brothers and my sisters husband were in the service, they've talked about how things were over there. Keep in mind dear these were young men far away from home for the first time. Only a fool wouldn't understand that situation.

Doesn't it bother you looking like an idiot in public? I know of no women who sit on a computer where a bunch of men hang out and run their mouth. Any decent woman wouldn't put herself in this situation. I'm surprised they don't tell you to go catch up on your housework or garden. Don't you have any children to raise, you're not a lesbian are you? A dike?

Cry Havoc
08-04-2014, 08:46 AM
Then Judy would...

Both my brothers and my sisters husband were in the service, they've talked about how things were over there. Keep in mind dear these were young men far away from home for the first time. Only a fool wouldn't understand that situation.

Doesn't it bother you looking like an idiot in public? I know of no women who sit on a computer where a bunch of men hang out and run their mouth. Any decent woman wouldn't put herself in this situation. I'm surprised they don't tell you to go catch up on your housework or garden. Don't you have any children to raise, you're not a lesbian are you? A dike?

Why does mrsmaalox hanging out here matter to you since this is all in fun, again, according to you? You seem to be oddly condemning for someone who's just here to shoot the shit. Why so serious? Lol sexism. Your wife has a winner there.

lil'mo
08-04-2014, 09:02 AM
It won't matter what I do it will still be...."that's not you". Look at you right now, look at how you're acting. That is what I'm talking about right there.

I showed pictures of the weights.....what I don't lift them? I showed pictures of football trophies....what I didn't win them? I showed pictures of track guys...why?

Dude, I was a football/track star and have been lifting since I was 15. Do ya need me to set up a workout routine for you? What fat fuck knows anything about concentration curls. flyes, sets and reps?

So unless somebody takes the time to make a video knowing it will always be......those aren't yours, that isn;t you, you Google everything, etc etc......fuck it!

It's real real important that I be fat, stupid, a pedo, a dummy here. That's how people act when they are around those who know about things than they do. Yep....human nature.

I have sold some of my drawings, I was an A student all thru school in art. I won one of those..draw me...(matchbooks) contests. I've drawn pictures for schools and businesses. I was the ships artist. Here.....ya draw like shit.....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

I could make a list of 5000 sprinters ,their best times what school they went to and it would be......"you spelled.....wrong"....so why bother trying to prove anything?

I believe you, Avante. :tu

Brazil
08-04-2014, 09:28 AM
She was 21 and I was 33 when we got married.

21 is legal age in US right ? pfff dat was close

JudynTX
08-04-2014, 10:39 AM
You don't have to "work" at marriage. It's so simple, really.

mrsmaalox
08-04-2014, 12:04 PM
^ This isn't trolling? ^

Nope. It's just silly trash talk between me and Avante about an imaginary dialogue he started between his wife and me.

mrsmaalox
08-04-2014, 12:19 PM
Then Judy would...

And then I would.....yea my dad and uncles were all military and they also talked about how things were over there and they all knew better than to deal with underage girls. The fact that I've been a military wife to a career military man also gives me an insight as to how honorable men conduct themselves.

I don't have to catch up on housework or gardening because I can afford to pay people to do that trivial stuff for me. My children are school age, so I have plenty of time on my hands to just do whatever the hell I want to do any time I want to do it. If I want to play on the internet or go to lunch with friends or go to my job I do. Never been curious at all about the lesbian lifestyle, but seeing as what you are married to, I'm not surprised those thoughts are in your head.

benefactor
08-04-2014, 01:12 PM

Didn't read you dumb old shithead. It's probably just more deflecting. Tell me you have the video ready or you are a liar and a fatass.

Avante
08-04-2014, 07:55 PM
Why does mrsmaalox hanging out here matter to you since this is all in fun, again, according to you? You seem to be oddly condemning for someone who's just here to shoot the shit. Why so serious? Lol sexism. Your wife has a winner there.

I know Judy, she wouldn't be caught dead hanging out on this forum. She's on a whole other level.

Avante
08-04-2014, 07:56 PM
Didn't read you dumb old shithead. It's probably just more deflecting. Tell me you have the video ready or you are a liar and a fatass.

This is why you'll get no video from me, you're a prick!

Avante
08-04-2014, 08:05 PM
And then I would.....yea my dad and uncles were all military and they also talked about how things were over there and they all knew better than to deal with underage girls. The fact that I've been a military wife to a career military man also gives me an insight as to how honorable men conduct themselves.

I don't have to catch up on housework or gardening because I can afford to pay people to do that trivial stuff for me. My children are school age, so I have plenty of time on my hands to just do whatever the hell I want to do any time I want to do it. If I want to play on the internet or go to lunch with friends or go to my job I do. Never been curious at all about the lesbian lifestyle, but seeing as what you are married to, I'm not surprised those thoughts are in your head.

Judy would grin that grin of hers and...

Why are you even talking about young boys in a foreign land just trying to mimic the older salts? Larry and my brothers and Doug talked about how it was like another planet over there. Not sure where you are getting this underage thing at, you do know that the laws were different over there....right? Married women at 15.

You must not understand gardening either, it's not about "trivial work" my dear it's about relaxation and enjoyment, more a hobby.

You come off as a lost cause and the sad thing is you really don't see it. A grown woman actually following my husband around who laughs out loud at you. Yes he needs something else to do, just like you do.

benefactor
08-04-2014, 08:27 PM
This is why you'll get no video from me, you're a prick!
:cry your a meanie :cry

You wrote a check your ass lying ass mouth couldn't cash, that's why I'm talking shit to you. I'm not the old fatass who has to make up a bunch of stories to constantly try to validate himself online to people he doesn't even know. All that bragging and you can't do one simple challenge...and we all know why. We've always known. What's even more hilarious is I'm just a regular guy and have never claimed to be anything else but that. I didn't play college ball or anything like that. I can, however, bench 335 twice and I proved it. You can't prove anything. You can't. Making a video is as easy as you holding up a piece of paper that says Spurstalk or something like that then doing what you agreed to. You know that, but you continue to deflect because you have no muscles...just a huge gut that has hidden your dick from your for 30 years.

As I said before, you are some old faggot who is either divorced, never married or your family hates you because you are just as annoying in real life as you are online. Now go the the fridge and get another pint of Rocky Road to place on your gut as you surf the internet you fat, useless tub of human tissue.

Avante
08-04-2014, 08:39 PM
:cry your a meanie :cry

You wrote a check your ass lying ass mouth couldn't cash, that's why I'm talking shit to you. I'm not the old fatass who has to make up a bunch of stories to constantly try to validate himself online to people he doesn't even know. All that bragging and you can't do one simple challenge...and we all know why. We've always known. What's even more hilarious is I'm just a regular guy and have never claimed to be anything else but that. I didn't play college ball or anything like that. I can, however, bench 335 twice and I proved it. You can't prove anything. You can't. Making a video is as easy as you holding up a piece of paper that says Spurstalk or something like that then doing what you agreed to. You know that, but you continue to deflect because you have no muscles...just a huge gut that has hidden your dick from your for 30 years.

As I said before, you are some old faggot who is either divorced, never married or your family hates you because you are just as annoying in real life as you are online. Now go the the fridge and get another pint of Rocky Road to place on your gut as you surf the internet you fat, useless tub of human tissue.

If you act like this everytime you don't get your way, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, I was an all league running back/kick returner/cornerback, I played 20 years organized football. I was a league champion in the 100 yard dash and the long jump. I;m sure you've noticed my knowledge of football and track...right?

I started lifting at 15 to get bigger for football, I never stopped. I'm 6-2 275 pounds of twisted railroad steel. Thick and wide. I do upper body on Mon, Wed, Fri and lower body on Tues, Thurs, Sat, I take Sunday off.

Been married to fantastic woman for over 30 years, we have it all.

That's reality slugger, that's how things really are, why you need to act like a idiot over this...???? I'm not the first person to not wanna get too involved with some nut on the internet...ok?

RD2191
08-04-2014, 08:40 PM

leemajors
08-04-2014, 08:54 PM
Bene you're just getting his templates now

benefactor
08-04-2014, 09:02 PM
If you act like this everytime you don't get your way, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deflection. You are the welcher here, not me.

Dude, I was an all league running back/kick returner/cornerback, I played 20 years organized football. I was a league champion in the 100 yard dash and the long jump. I;m sure you've noticed my knowledge of football and track...right?

No you weren't to all of that. There are plenty of fatties with stat knowledge.

I started lifting at 15 to get bigger for football, I never stopped. I'm 6-2 275 pounds of twisted railroad steel. Thick and wide. I do upper body on Mon, Wed, Fri and lower body on Tues, Thurs, Sat, I take Sunday off.

No you didn't, no you aren't, no you aren't and no you don't.

No you haven't.

That's reality slugger, that's how things really are, why you need to act like a idiot over this...???? I'm not the first person to not wanna get too involved with some nut on the internet...ok?
No it isn't. You didn't want to get involved but you made an agreement and lied. So since you lied about that, it's safe to assume that the rest of what you are saying is a lie as well. That's reality fatty, that's how things really are.

Avante
08-04-2014, 09:04 PM
Bene you're just getting his templates now

I have already shown pictures of everything I talk about here. The books, the music, football trophies, track posters....WEIGHTS. As we can see it's as if I hadn't, so why bother with shit like that?

Avid reader who was a footballer/trackster who loves music and staying in shape. Wow, how weird.

I own a huge music library, with a ton of that old prewar blues. I also own a dozen books on the subject. Yet there are still those who..."you Google all that"....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Who Googles shit they aren't interested in?

If I posted a video and it made me look good (and it would) it would still be..."so who is that really". No matter what sign is being held up or whatever, I ....MUST...be fat and stupid. it's a ...MUST!

Avante
08-04-2014, 09:22 PM
I believe you, Avante. :tu

Smart man.

I seriously doubt too many fat fucks are talking about sprinting and running backs and legendary body builders like Sergio Olivia, Reg Park, Steve Reeves. Where would the interest be?

Avante
08-04-2014, 09:54 PM
Deflection. You are the welcher here, not me.

No you weren't to all of that. There are plenty of fatties with stat knowledge.

No you didn't, no you aren't, no you aren't and no you don't.

No you haven't.

No it isn't. You didn't want to get involved but you made an agreement and lied. So since you lied about that, it's safe to assume that the rest of what you are saying is a lie as well. That's reality fatty, that's how things really are.

So if I posted a video of me doing 425 twice all of a sudden all that stuff I say I am becomes true....hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

No dummy there are no fat guys who never played football or ran track who knows all this stuff I talk about, so you are wrong there just like you are about everything else.

Wow, you really freak out when ya don't get your way don't ya little fella? I either show a video or I'm fat, stupid. never did this or that, while if I show a video, I am this and that...hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're fucking retarded asshole, this is why I'm trying to distance myself from you. Look at how you're acting...wow!!!!!!!!

I post on track sites and football boards, ya see little fella those were my sports. The weights were to stay in shape for them. Right now I look like a guy who has been lifting for a long long time because.........I have been.

benefactor
08-05-2014, 06:11 AM
So if I posted a video of me doing 425 twice all of a sudden all that stuff I say I am becomes true....hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Well it proves you are a man of your word and not a liar. That goes a long way towards making the rest of your so-called accomplishments believable

No dummy there are no fat guys who never played football or ran track who knows all this stuff I talk about, so you are wrong there just like you are about everything else.

This is just dumb fat guy logic. There are plenty of people out there who love the game and know a lot about it but never had the physical ability to play.

Wow, you really freak out when ya don't get your way don't ya little fella? I either show a video or I'm fat, stupid. never did this or that, while if I show a video, I am this and that...hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're fucking retarded asshole, this is why I'm trying to distance myself from you. Look at how you're acting...wow!!!!!!!!

No one if freaking out, grease neck. It's a very simple scenario...a person who makes outlandish claims but can't keep his word is hard to take seriously. It has nothing to do with me getting my way. That's just more deflecting.

I post on track sites and football boards, ya see little fella those were my sports. The weights were to stay in shape for them. Right now I look like a guy who has been lifting for a long long time because.........I have been.
Again, there are plenty of track and football fans that have a lot of knowledge of both sports that didn't play them. I mean hell, I'm talking to one right now.

benefactor
08-05-2014, 06:19 AM
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001930/

Seems to sum you up pretty well.

Clipper Nation
08-05-2014, 07:22 AM
Old Faggot getting nailed to the tree of woe..... lol welching faggot :lol

pgardn
08-05-2014, 07:27 AM
Sex with the same good looking woman...

Ill take it thanks.

Someone intelligent to share ideas with almost everyday.

Ill take it thanks.

pgardn
08-05-2014, 07:30 AM

If he can't give a touché to the above...
Got game.

Blake
08-05-2014, 09:21 AM

Lies

Avante
08-05-2014, 05:15 PM
I was that rarity, a quick fast white guy. But even I couldn't run with Delbert Jones, Lee Booker, Ocie Early, W.C.Palmer, Tyrone Whatley the real speedsters from around here back then, yep...all black. I was however bigger and stronger, and just as good on a football field. Should have played linebacker.

Just keeping it real.

xmas1997
08-05-2014, 05:19 PM
Lies

You accuse every decent poster on here of lies, but never the trolls.
I wonder why?
When the fact is, you are one of the biggest liars on here tbqh.

Avante
08-05-2014, 05:28 PM
I wonder why?

What if I told you I was no longer going to be replying to you, would you STILL follow me around? That is just how fucked up that freak is. He can't leave me alone and I'm done with the asshole.

I'll say it again...bro, stop talking to the freak, it 's a waste of your time. The guy makes me feel dirty.

Blake
08-05-2014, 08:25 PM
What if I told you I was no longer going to be replying to you, would you STILL follow me around? That is just how fucked up that freak is. He can't leave me alone and I'm done with the asshole.

I'll say it again...bro, stop talking to the freak, it 's a waste of your time. The guy makes me feel dirty.

More lies

Blake
08-05-2014, 08:27 PM
I wonder why?

decent poster list:

Xmas
SBM
SA210
Chewbacca
Avante
robdiaz
Anyone that takes a shot at Blake

Avante
08-05-2014, 08:31 PM
In a word....pity. This really is sad to watch, poor little shit.

xmas1997
08-05-2014, 08:38 PM
In a word....pity. This really is sad to watch, poor little shit.

He gets back, what he puts out.

Avante
08-05-2014, 08:48 PM
He gets back, what he puts out.

Hard to imagine anyone that isn't mentally retarded would follow people around who totally ignore them, wow! What's really sad is the poor lost soul really thinks he isn't looking like a sad little freak. That's how far gone the boy is, why you even bother with him at all...??? Is it pity?

Blake
08-05-2014, 08:51 PM
Hard to imagine anyone that isn't mentally retarded would follow people around who totally ignore them, wow! What's really sad is the poor lost soul really thinks he isn't looking like a sad little freak. That's how far gone the boy is, why you even bother with him at all...??? Is it pity?

How many poems have you written about me? I can't keep track.

xmas1997
08-05-2014, 08:52 PM

He's a pathetic attention freak.

Avante
08-05-2014, 08:56 PM
He's a pathetic attention freak.

Look at the freak above.....how many poems have you written. The fucker too stupid to understand he's being laughed at.

I do feel sorry for the little shit, it must really suck following people around who think you are retarded.