and calling it home
Time of the year for re-union
I've seen it in my dreams
The moonlight demonstrates your beauty
In grid white blouse soft and clean
Forever my Lunar Goddess

Franklin
07-31-2014, 11:53 PM
Tomorrow is Chinese version of Valentine's day (slightly different, because traditionally this day is for married couples, but who cares?) so I've decided to write a big one for this event. I'm not even sure if LG is single or not at the moment, but it doesn't matter to me at all. It's my god-given right to love someone and no one could keep me from showing my affection to the person I love. I love Scarlett and I still do, even though she probably doesn't even know my existence, she wouldn't even spit on me to save my life but I don't care. At least LG knows I exist, she knows me and she probably also loves me (even if only to the slightest extent). I think LG and me are already friends and I'm already more than satisfied with that, even it never further evolves. The friendship with LG is the most valuable thing I can achieve during the 2-year duration of graduate education, tbh. :cry

TinTin
08-01-2014, 01:57 PM
It is futile to think that you would be satisfied with just being friends. You are human and somewhat of a man. A combination which will naturally force you to gravitate to a more bonding relationship. There are more than six billion people on earth and given the time and circumstances, any man or woman could be your Lunar God/dess. What matters then is what you do with that information.

I suggest you push the envelope and find out how she feels instead of idly wasting time and brain. Worse comes to worst, you can invent a fictitious story of how you slammed her imo.

Franklin
08-01-2014, 07:03 PM
Thanks, Tin... :toast

But it seems you haven't grasped the whole map so I'm gonna put it short here. It's human nature to feel attracted to the opposite sex, actually it's the nature of all higher animals and humans are also animals at the very basic level, in which sense it's fair to say that anyone out of the other 3 billion could possibly be a "Goddess" to me, but not necessarily so... just as you said, it requires the right time and right circumstances, and I have a feeling that LG is just the Miss Right to me, who came into my life at the right time.

We've known each other since November last year. The first time we noticed each other was in the morning of last autumn (as I described in the poem above), we met in the lobby when we were on our way to the classroom. I smiled to her as an act of courtesy but she didn't smile back, she didn't even move at all... she was just standing there, mesmerized (it seemed like), her mouth slightly open and her eyes aiming at me motionlessly. I suddenly felt I probably had made a mistake... I shouldn't have smiled to her, I should've pretended as if I didn't know her at all... In fact I didn't even know her name at the moment, I just knew she was someone from our class. But I could see the genuine appreciation in her eyes and I was so gratefully, she made me feel that I was valuable... I think we've both been special to each other from that time onward.

Then a few weeks later there came a casual chance where I had a talk with LG, for the first time... I talked about my novels and she wanted to read them, so I gave her the link to my blog (where Stranger in Hometown and the first Goddess novel were published). I knew it was improper for her to read them (because there're erotic scenes) but for some reason, I couldn't turn down her request. Maybe I already loved her at the moment and I internally wanted her to read my writings, I wanted her to know more about me... And she read the novels thoroughly.

Although I have to agree that most marriages and relationships grow out of pure natural course, the friendship between me and LG is different. Our friendship was first developed on the spiritual level imho. During the summer semester this past month she sent me quite a few hints, and I responded with even more hints, but neither of us have spoke it out yet. Now I'm writing a poem for her every week so she knows my love never fades. Neither of us is ready for a serious relationship yet so I think it's best for us to delay it until our graduation. We'll then earn decent money on our own, and I'll even offer her a place to live in (she's from another city) so she won't need to waste money renting one. We can live together in parents' old apartment (which's been basically vacant for 5yrs) in the downtown area if she ends up being a teacher at my alma-mater highschool (which's only 5 minute walk away from our old home). But of course, I never told LG nothing about these, I just want our friendship (or relationship) to be built upon pure affection, without much consideration for materials, tbh.

I've written like 3-4 novels featuring fake erotic stories involving me and Scarlett (see Lincoln's "Hey Thread" thread), but that's lame, I can't play that trick on someone I know in the real life, tbh.

Reck
08-01-2014, 07:35 PM
I've been telling Frankie the same thing but dude is so stuborn. He wants to do it his own way. So we shall let him.

Only hope she doesn't get tired of waiting for you to make your move. There is so much a girl can do sitting idly by. I would hate for my nigga to let his guard down and forgo his sacred celibacy only to get hurt in the process.

Franklin
08-01-2014, 09:48 PM
I don't want her to feel tired waiting so I keep writing them poems to remind her weekly that she's the Lunar Goddess that I love. School love is the game for teenagers and that's not what I'm planning for, nor is it what LG wants. We need to keep faith in our love without making nothing official for the remainder of school life. Just as you suggested, Reck, and I think you're right... the best I can do now is maintain a good friendship with her, no kissing or other stuffs, just friends until we graduate and get ready for something serious. Maybe LG is still mulling over options. She had a boyfriend and I'm not even sure if she's broken up with him yet. But anyway, she considers me as an option and she likes me to some extent, which is enough to make me feel content. If she chooses me at the end of the day I'd be jubilant of course, but even if she picks someone else I'd then continue to be a proud celibate, so it's not gonna be a losing deal to me either way. I'm optimistic about my life and I can always see the better side of everything, tbh.