PDA

View Full Version : Anthony Bourdain: Singapore

Infinite_limit
08-01-2014, 12:14 AM
Whoa I'm impressed. I remember Bill Clinton cutting down an American foreign students 6 lashes punishing for spraying painting down to 4. I was told the streets were incredibility clean. Bourdain just stated he's been coming to Singapore for 10 years and he's never seen a Cop. Also that the worst meal you'll get is mediocre. Everything is new, shiny (still 50% Green Trees & Forests) and organized, especially the Mass Transit system. Did I mention legal prostitution?

This place looks like a nominee for Top Nations on the Globe to live in

http://therealsingapore.com/sites/default/files/field/image/girls-and-me.jpg

http://cloud3.clubbing9ine.com/wp-content/gallery/playhouse-sg-club/singapore-hot-girls.jpg

HI-FI
08-01-2014, 02:15 AM
i've always wanted to check it out, i admire their sense of justice and cleanliness. I've read they try to clean their sewer system periodically from fucking roaches, so :tu on that, though i imagine it's still a problem since it's tropical.

didn't know they had legal prostitution.

Infinite_limit
08-01-2014, 02:22 AM
i've always wanted to check it out, i admire their sense of justice and cleanliness. I've read they try to clean their sewer system periodically from fucking roaches, so :tu on that, though i imagine it's still a problem since it's tropical.

didn't know they had legal prostitution.
The negatives on the show were the weather: Only 2 seasons Hot & Hotter. And a little bit too materialistic so a lot of time is spent shopping & eating. I could see how the ''nanny state'' aspect would become tiresome. No drugs. But If you have the money to travel (Which seems they do) then do your dirty deeds overseas. But ultimately having legal prostitutes would keep me occupied.

The Reckoning
08-01-2014, 11:01 AM
i dated a chick from singapore. she was crazy, but damn it was a good time.

DJR210
08-01-2014, 11:58 AM
The negatives on the show were the weather: Only 2 seasons Hot & Hotter. And a little bit too materialistic so a lot of time is spent shopping & eating. I could see how the ''nanny state'' aspect would become tiresome. No drugs. But If you have the money to travel (Which seems they do) then do your dirty deeds overseas. But ultimately having legal prostitutes would keep me occupied.
Avante - looping you in the conversation

Jacob1983
08-01-2014, 05:05 PM
Don't Asian chicks age gracefully the best out of all chicks? If those chicks are chicks, hot stuff. If not, yuck.

spurraider21
08-01-2014, 05:09 PM
Don't Asian chicks age gracefully the best out of all chicks? If those chicks are chicks, hot stuff. If not, yuck.
yes and no

http://www.geekinheels.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/average_asian_woman_aging.jpg

The Reckoning
08-01-2014, 07:35 PM
pretty sure that's debatable for all types of women imo

Jacob1983
08-01-2014, 09:39 PM
Maybe people think Asian chicks age gracefully the best because of the dark black hair.

Franklin
08-01-2014, 09:53 PM
Doesn't apply to all Asian women imho. That professor in our school, who's turning 60 next year, still looks as young as a 40yr old tbh. She doesn't have no children, she's married but her husband has been working all these years in Northwest China studying missiles/lockets, so she's also been living a celibate life these years technically. It proves my point again imho, celibacy helps you maintain youth.

Jacob1983
08-01-2014, 10:12 PM
I've seen Asian women in their 40s and 50s that look better than white women in their 20s and 30s.