PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: LOL Enrique getting paid... smh Spurs

ElNono
08-01-2014, 01:38 PM

Max deal for basically our 2nd best PG... WTF/SMH/etc

-21-
08-01-2014, 01:44 PM
Don't worry Nono, Manu is gonna get paid after his contract too. Spurs have to after not letting him play in the WC. :lol

lefty
08-01-2014, 01:46 PM
45/3 for a backup PG :lol

spurraider21
08-01-2014, 01:48 PM
its expensive, but its good insurance while Mills recovers from his shoulder injury

Darth_Pelican
08-01-2014, 01:49 PM
:lol Spurs falling into the lifetime achievement contract trap

spurraider21
08-01-2014, 01:52 PM
you don't think its a fair spot?

http://www.spotrac.com/rankings/nba/2015/average/point-guard/limit-25/

Clipper Nation
08-01-2014, 01:53 PM
Speedy Claxton got screwed out of $44 million in comparison :downspin:

DisAsTerBot
08-01-2014, 01:55 PM

damn tony is the only one and that list with a ring

Darth_Pelican
08-01-2014, 01:57 PM

He is the oldest player in the top 25 if I'm not mistaken just by quickly scrolling down the list. The consensus that I've seen from Spurs fans is that his performance has been declining more rapidly than they have hoped.

spurraider21
08-01-2014, 02:07 PM
He is the oldest player in the top 25 if I'm not mistaken just by quickly scrolling down the list. The consensus that I've seen from Spurs fans is that his performance has been declining more rapidly than they have hoped.
his peak was one season ago. he wasn't quite as good this year, though the hope is that it was attributable to being worn down. it was already documented that he was hurt during the 2013 finals, but didnt get time off in the offseason due to international play. the hope is that by taking the summer off he can get back to the 2013 "MVParker" level, or at least somewhere between there and last season. if he does, he's easily worth the salary and then some

Muser
08-01-2014, 02:10 PM
15 Mil a year isn't a bad deal for a guy who averaged nearly 17 PPG on .499 Shooting with 6 Assists in the Spurs system is pretty damn good.

Muser
08-01-2014, 02:12 PM
Deron Williams at close to 20 Mil a year :lmao

Ghazi
08-01-2014, 02:14 PM
How many years/$ is it?

Ghazi
08-01-2014, 02:15 PM
Oh i see. I doubt hell be a $15m a year player when hes 35 but this is a pretty standard deal IMO.

spurraider21
08-01-2014, 02:22 PM
Oh i see. I doubt hell be a $15m a year player when hes 35 but this is a pretty standard deal IMO.
yeah thats in line with my thought process. obviously we always want lower numbers as fans, but its a fair deal. spurfan has been spoiled by cheap deals lately. Duncan taking 10/year, Manu taking 7 (though many bitched about it, he was worth every penny this season), Mills now getting 3.5, Diaw getting 7, Leonard getting peanuts, Green getting 4. the parker deal is the first one in a while where it doesn't feel like we got "a good deal"

Muser
08-01-2014, 02:26 PM
It's still a decent deal. He had his best season 2012-2013 and never seemed to be at 100% last season. With a full off-season to recover he will come back strong and back to near his best next season.

Malik Hairston
08-01-2014, 02:29 PM
He was really awful last year, hopefully it was mostly due to fatigue from Summer basketball, rather than the beginning of an ugly decline, tbh..

Brunodf
08-01-2014, 02:29 PM
That's a lot for Tony...

smaka
08-01-2014, 02:37 PM
45/3 for a backup PG :lol
:cry somebody notice me pls :cry

hater
08-01-2014, 02:45 PM
best PG in the last 10 years finally getting his due :tu :tu :tu

lefty
08-01-2014, 02:47 PM
:cry somebody notice me pls :cry
We apologize for not noticing you

cd021
08-01-2014, 02:59 PM

Parkers performance this past season was largely due to him playing year round following the '13 NBA Finals and with the French National Team.

That being said he still averaged 16.7 ppg and 5.7 apg.

He will only be 35 when the contract is up. I'd be surprised if his production doesn't increase.

Manu's production increased last season after having a full summer off following the '13 Finals.

Its not a bad deal.

cd021
08-01-2014, 03:03 PM
He was really awful last year, hopefully it was mostly due to fatigue from Summer basketball, rather than the beginning of an ugly decline, tbh..

He wasn't that bad but his defense was awful. He did lead the team in scoring in the NBA Finals (18ppg) I'm betting that his play will improve.

DAF86
08-01-2014, 03:16 PM
Don't understand the timing of this, tbh.

Splits
08-01-2014, 03:19 PM
Spurs FO once again getting over on the league and taking full advantage of the CBA. MA NIGGGA TP taking one for the team, cares more about rings than $$$$

fucking brilliant move by both sides. Love it

Killakobe81
08-01-2014, 03:20 PM
I respect Tony and think it's a fair deal based on what the scrubs have been getting. proven winner and has been the primary scorer on 1 title team and the Finals MVP of another. Duncan is the one being paid unfairly ...

moisaenz
08-01-2014, 03:20 PM
This is a strategy to motivate kawhi to sign extension.

Killakobe81
08-01-2014, 03:28 PM

Max deal for basically our 2nd best PG... WTF/SMH/etc

Why must you tear down the legacy of Tony to prop up Mills or Manu?
I thought amb said that only shitty Laker fans do this and not classy Spur fan?

spurraider21
08-01-2014, 03:32 PM
:rollin i didnt think he actually needed to use blue font on that one

Dex
08-01-2014, 03:57 PM
Parker is the engine of the team and has always been underpaid due to Duncan and Ginobili nabbing big checks. Now that their pay has gone down, it stands to reason that Parker deserve a little extra.

:cry MVParker :cry

Killakobe81
08-01-2014, 04:10 PM
:rollin i didnt think he actually needed to use blue font on that one

I knew he was being sarcastic I was just making fun I didnt think I needed to put a smiley on mine either ...
That was a directed shot ...I even took Amb's name off at first but wanted to make sure everyone knew who I was reaching out to ... Apparently El knew that ...you did not.

benefactor
08-01-2014, 04:33 PM
:tu

BlackSwordsMan
08-01-2014, 04:36 PM
this is spurs going into tank mode
duncan is done, ginobili is being held together by his wig glue, parker is aging faster than d.wade, they'll trade kwahi to cavs in two years so next year and the year next they'll get #1 picks and build around lebron

gnsf0946
08-01-2014, 04:54 PM
2013 Parker deserves this, 2014 Parker doesn't. Let's see which version we get in 14-15 season.

ElNono
08-01-2014, 05:48 PM

:lol this is the guy that can't stop playing the injury card when a coach wises up and puts a bigger defender on him. Is that the legacy to tear down?

every time the Spurs win something it's the same shit... "oh look, <Claxton/Mills/Beno> overachieved, thank god he bailed out Tony!"... :lol

ElNono
08-01-2014, 05:52 PM
Where's TDMVPDPOY to break down this contract?

Arcadian
08-01-2014, 05:54 PM

Must you always speak in hyperbole? He wasn't MVParker, but he was anything but "awful."

KL2
08-01-2014, 06:04 PM
Must you always speak in hyperbole? He wasn't MVParker, but he was anything but "awful."

People forget just how bad defensively he was this year, he was pretty horrible, easily one of the worst defensive PG's in the entire nba. He played solid defense against Lillard though.

Malik Hairston
08-01-2014, 06:08 PM

By his standards and by the standards of an All-Star player, he was absolutely awful, only a homer would argue otherwise, tbh..

In the playoffs:

- 2nd worst on/off metrics of any Spurs player other than Belinelli(includes both playoff RAPM and adjusted on/off)

- Worst offensive rating of any Spurs player..that's a flawed way to view it, to be fair, so comparing his 103 offensive rating to players on the team with a similar usage rate: Duncan 120, Ginobili 113, Leonard 119, Mills 113

- #7 in PER and worst on the team in WS/48

- Worst shooting efficiency on the team in the playoffs

Really, other than a few good moments, he was virtually non-existent in the playoffs, tbh..

urunobili
08-01-2014, 06:37 PM
Don't understand the timing of this, tbh.

Show Kawhi that the Spurs are committed to winning so that he signs the extension ahead of time perhaps?

Reck
08-01-2014, 07:40 PM
LOL @some of you crying about money spent that's not yours.

Good for Tony. And really, anyone that has the ability or leverage to get a team to overpay for them. :tu

spurraider21
08-01-2014, 07:58 PM
LOL @some of you crying about money spent that's not yours.
do people really not understand why fans care about player salaries in salary cap leagues? :lol

Venti Quattro
08-01-2014, 08:21 PM
:lol France

But to be honest it's an okay contract.

FkLA
08-01-2014, 08:42 PM
I don't even think a 35 year old Parker being a back-up is out of the realms of possibility. Stupid deal especially when compared to Manus ridiculously great deal tbh.

Mnky
08-01-2014, 08:47 PM

Take spurs fans with a grain of salt.. most of them are very skitso. Did you not witness all the cliff diving last year..before the Spurs made the finals..and then this year.. when everyone thought they missed their last chance for Duncans 5..

He does have age and Minutes played working against him, but let's be realistic. He didn't become the main focus til a few years ago. Up until then, duncan and Ginobilli were still taking plenty of doubles teams for him.

His stats have gone down, but a large part is teams gameplan to stop him. If you take one of the big 3 away, its Tony.

He's still easily a top 5 pg, getting paid like a top 10-15. I think it's a great contract. If Tony were to leave next summer.. when the cap is up again.. and plenty of teams have plenty of cap space.. the Spurs would be left with offering 10M to a aver to below average pg. Coughing up a couple more Million to secure one of the best pgs, and one that has led you to 3 finals.. is not much.

Spurs fans didn't even enjoy 5. They moved on to tanking next year over not getting Gasol before the DVD even dropped. pfft.

Malik Hairston
08-01-2014, 11:11 PM
:lol Parker's stats didn't go down this year because teams were game-planning for him..they've been game-planning against him forever and he still produced at a high level in prior seasons..

He was just really, really bad last year, that's why all his numbers in the playoffs declined dramatically..I don't know why so many Spurs fans can't accept this..even Duncan declined sharply from 2009 to 2012, he just had to re-invent his game to return to an All-Star level..

If last year's Parker is an indication of the future, then he will have to re-invent himself as well, although it'll be more difficult for a PG that can't shoot 3s(shooting 3s is probably one of the steps he will need to take)..

100%duncan
08-01-2014, 11:46 PM
best PG in the last 10 years finally getting his due :tu :tu :tu

tbh.

ElNono
08-02-2014, 12:17 AM
:lol Parker's stats didn't go down this year because teams were game-planning for him..they've been game-planning against him forever and he still produced at a high level in prior seasons..

He was just really, really bad last year, that's why all his numbers in the playoffs declined dramatically..I don't know why so many Spurs fans can't accept this..even Duncan declined sharply from 2009 to 2012, he just had to re-invent his game to return to an All-Star level..

If last year's Parker is an indication of the future, then he will have to re-invent himself as well, although it'll be more difficult for a PG that can't shoot 3s(shooting 3s is probably one of the steps he will need to take)..

Pretty much, there's nothing wrong with having a down year :lol

Tim had it in 2012, Manu in 2013, Tony in 2014... I expect Tony to bounce back after getting some rest this summer...

spurraider21
08-02-2014, 12:25 AM
Pretty much, there's nothing wrong with having a down year :lol

Tim had it in 2012, Manu in 2013, Tony in 2014... I expect Tony to bounce back after getting some rest this summer...
Tim's 2012 season was actually a pretty strong one. U might be thinking 2011, the low point of his career

ElNono
08-02-2014, 12:26 AM
Tim's 2012 season was actually a pretty strong one. U might be thinking 2011, the low point of his career

You're correct. My mistake.

spurraider21
08-02-2014, 12:29 AM
You're correct. My mistake.
I remember how old Phoenix made him look during the sweep, and then to be the third best big in a series in 2011... Was painful to watch. Iirc that was when Tony said we were no longer contenders

Mnky
08-02-2014, 12:40 AM

Him being really really bad is why his numbers declined.. ya don't say? :lol Great analysis.

He played worse. That wasn't the debate. I even gave reasons for why including his age and minutes..

The debate was he's still a Top 5 pg. Him not being a top 5 pg would be the rebuttal good sir.
Have fun with that one.

TDMVPDPOY
08-02-2014, 12:50 AM
lol long season or declining stats dont make sense when he has the usual FGA per game

lol pos got bailed yet gets a bigger loyalty contract, what a faggot

this clown is responsible for the choke jobs, epic meltdowns for his shenanigans on/off the court last 4years

fck this pos....never seen a coatrider benefitted so much than this pos

kawhi better leave when his contract is up, playing with this pos for another 3 years, who knows how many more stupid loyalty contracts he get, holding back the man from being the man...while this pos is wants to be the man but was never a man

apalisoc_9
08-02-2014, 01:10 AM
^

:wow

TDMVPDPOY
08-02-2014, 01:12 AM
this clown just pulled a kirby on the spurs...

apalisoc_9
08-02-2014, 01:21 AM
TDMVPDPOY would demolish upstairs fans :lol

TDMVPDPOY
08-02-2014, 01:29 AM

i just read the thread upstairs, pathetic input from posters nutthugging this clown

overglorifying a coatrider who benefits so much from other ppls contribution who bailed out his choke jobs...

spurs version of the rapists cripple snitch kirby tbh but never gets grilled as much as kirby gets on here

let me remind everyone, he didnt carry the spurs to shit, just look at the team record he was out for last 2-3 years, spurs were playin fine without him...

DMC
08-02-2014, 02:12 AM

lol Parker with 4 rings and your NBA owned team cannot even keep their fucking name.

Kidd K
08-02-2014, 02:42 AM
15m/year is fair for Parker's skills. Let's not forget we've been getting him for less than he was worth for the past few years too. Can't believe people are actually upset about 15m/year. :lol Fuckin retarded fans.

Uriel
08-02-2014, 02:49 AM

Relax. He was just worn down from international competition during the summer.

Parker has less mileage on his body than LeBron, and as most advanced statisticians know, mileage is a better indicator of when players start to decline than chronological age. With a full summer of rest, he should return to at or near MVParker level next season.

TDMVPDPOY
08-02-2014, 04:46 AM
By his standards and by the standards of an All-Star player, he was absolutely awful, only a homer would argue otherwise, tbh..

In the playoffs:

- 2nd worst on/off metrics of any Spurs player other than Belinelli(includes both playoff RAPM and adjusted on/off)

- Worst offensive rating of any Spurs player..that's a flawed way to view it, to be fair, so comparing his 103 offensive rating to players on the team with a similar usage rate: Duncan 120, Ginobili 113, Leonard 119, Mills 113

- #7 in PER and worst on the team in WS/48

- Worst shooting efficiency on the team in the playoffs

Really, other than a few good moments, he was virtually non-existent in the playoffs, tbh..

fck u on about, padding stats in scrub minutes or when spurs were up 20pts, he comes in with the hero ball bullshit....fck him and his fans dont see what we all are watchin...is a ballhog

Muser
08-02-2014, 05:27 AM
Spur fan is so overdramatic.

TDMVPDPOY
08-02-2014, 06:21 AM
lol giving a coatrider a loyalty contract after all the shenanigans his done in the last 4 seasons

same reason why tina didnt deserve a loyalty contract cause of other commitments besides the spurs

low balling kawhi coming up next, i can see it...

benefactor
08-02-2014, 06:29 AM
temovp banned him from posting up there for this very reason.:lol

Splits
08-02-2014, 07:18 AM
15m/year is fair for Parker's skills. Let's not forget we've been getting him for less than he was worth for the past few years too. Can't believe people are actually upset about 15m/year. :lol Fuckin retarded fans.

This.

TDMVPDPOY
08-02-2014, 08:17 AM
this clown has had more disappearance act then david copperfield, yet u dont see anyone payin him or him earning 15m a year

Clipper Nation
08-02-2014, 08:24 AM
TDMVPDPOY going HAM on Enrique :wow

TDMVPDPOY
08-02-2014, 08:28 AM
every spurs who was fa this summer got lowballed, while this clown didnt do shit in the finals gets a pay increase?

TDMVPDPOY
08-03-2014, 10:10 AM
someone posted enriques winshares upstairs

whats his ws off the court? i dont care how many wags he shagged, but gettin bottled to the head and doing nothing clearly makes his ws at least .000 or into negative territory...

lol overpaying a scrub for past performance play loyalty contract, where was his loyalty when he sexting scandal broke out ruin that years campaign, where was he when spurs were up in game 6 to seal the 12/13 championship b4 enrique mode kicked in...loyalty

da_suns_fan
08-03-2014, 02:34 PM
Seems pretty high to me. How hard is it to get a good point in the league for under fifteen million?

And thats what Parker is. A good (but not great) point guard.

Just really shows what a steal Goran Dragic is considering he'll make half that next season.

da_suns_fan
08-03-2014, 02:35 PM
Parker vs Dargic:

http://www.boxscoregeeks.com/players/compare?utf8=%E2%9C%93&player_ids%5B%5D=102&player_ids%5B%5D=310&season=2013

Spurs 4 The Win
08-03-2014, 02:39 PM
Parker vs Dargic:

http://www.boxscoregeeks.com/players/compare?utf8=%E2%9C%93&player_ids%5B%5D=102&player_ids%5B%5D=310&season=2013

Lol, whens the last time Dragic was in the Finals... or playoffs :lol

da_suns_fan
08-03-2014, 02:42 PM
Lol, whens the last time Dragic was in the Finals... or playoffs :lol

I think when he swept the Spurs:

LLWjQ7nZTkI

Spurs 4 The Win
08-03-2014, 03:00 PM

LLWjQ7nZTkI

Thats 4 years ago against the weakest team of the spurs era... and he has nothing to show for it except an asswhipping at the hands of the lakers

Mori Chu
08-03-2014, 04:05 PM

LLWjQ7nZTkI

Rekt

AchillesHeel
08-03-2014, 04:07 PM
Meh. Solid contract. He had a down year, expect him to come out balling, especially with Mills injured.

Spurs 4 The Win
08-03-2014, 04:09 PM
Rekt

You must have some low ass expectations for your franchise if that is a shining moment for you, but I guess you do considering you have NO rings

lol pheonix getting shit on in 2007

~O~
08-03-2014, 04:36 PM
I think the Spurs gave him that with promise that he won't play international games. His season was limited due to international play. Maybe the FO believes it will turn out well if he shuts down this off season.

With the way Popovich limits minutes, it should. Even this year, I doubt they were worn out.

da_suns_fan
08-03-2014, 04:55 PM
Meh. Solid contract. He had a down year, expect him to come out balling, especially with Mills injured.

Hes 32. Its possible he had a "down year" and will come back stronger. Steve Nash had one of his best years at 33. But nash was an anomaly...he NEVER eats sugar. I doubt the rapping Tony Parker has the same diet or work ethic.

Im just surprised they couldnt swing a deal around 12 million a year. Parker will be 35 and making 15 million. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

anakha
08-03-2014, 05:02 PM
Hes 32. Its possible he had a "down year" and will come back stronger. Steve Nash had one of his best years at 33. But nash was an anomaly...he NEVER eats sugar. I doubt the rapping Tony Parker has the same diet or work ethic.

Im just surprised they couldnt swing a deal around 12 million a year. Parker will be 35 and making 15 million. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

There's a pattern in how the Spurs pay their stars:

A comparison of the big 3's salary at the same age:
- age 30: Tim $17.5m Manu $9.0m Tony $12.5m
- age 31: Tim $19.0m Manu $9.9m Tony $12.5m
- age 32: Tim $20.6m Manu $10.7m Tony $12.5m
- age 33: Tim $22.2m Manu $11.9m Tony $13.4m
- age 34: Tim $18.7m Manu $13.0m Tony $14.4m
- age 35: Tim $21.2m Manu $14.1m Tony $15.4m
- age 36: Tim $9.7m Manu $7.5m Tony ???

There's nothing inconsistent in the way the Big 3 has been treated by the Spurs. They all maxxed out at age 33-35. And Tony is still on schedule to get a big paycut when he's 36, like Tim and Manu.

spurraider21
08-03-2014, 05:04 PM
13-14 mil is great for the time being. There's a good chance he'll be overpaid in the last year of the deal

HemisfairArena
08-03-2014, 05:27 PM
Could of been worse,,,,could have been 48.5

ambchang
08-03-2014, 05:36 PM

A) tony Parker is not a spurs legend the way magic, shaq and west were.
B) obvious troll is obvious.

ElNono
08-03-2014, 05:39 PM
I think the Spurs gave him that with promise that he won't play international games. His season was limited due to international play. Maybe the FO believes it will turn out well if he shuts down this off season.

With the way Popovich limits minutes, it should. Even this year, I doubt they were worn out.

Not only the Spurs cannot do that, Tony already said he'll play for France in 2015 or 2016...

ElNono
08-03-2014, 05:39 PM

Not only the Spurs cannot do that, Tony already said he'll play for France in 2015 or 2016...

elmanutres
08-03-2014, 05:57 PM
you can always count on tdmvpdpoy to be on whenever enrique is mentioned

~O~
08-03-2014, 06:54 PM

FUCCCCCck.

Well.....Erm. This isn't going to play out well. lol

benstanfield
08-03-2014, 07:57 PM
Led the team in scoring and assists for the playoffs, ran the show for some of the most beautiful offensive series I've ever seen... all in a down year.

I'd rather pay him 15 a year than Parsons

tbh

benstanfield
08-03-2014, 08:05 PM
Parker vs Dargic:

Dragic is 28 and has played exactly 1 season of "elite" basketball in his 6 year NBA career. All in time for his contract to expire next year.

Either last year was an anomaly or PHX will be begging him to take 15 a year in ~365 days.

ElNono
08-03-2014, 08:07 PM
Patty got 3 millions... even if you include "seniority" and "spurs for life" in there, anything over $5m per is a ripoff, tbh...

benstanfield
08-03-2014, 08:10 PM
http://www.ibtimes.com/nba-free-agency-tv-deal-2016-affecting-lebron-james-dwyane-wade-others-1630192

"How much the NBA attains for its TV rights directly affects player salaries. Under the league’s collective bargaining agreement with the union, the players receive 50 percent of all league revenue. A TV-rights deal in the neighborhood of $15 billion would in turn greatly increase the league’s overall salary cap, the amount each team is allowed to spend on its players."

:lol manutards playing checkers

ElNono
08-03-2014, 08:16 PM
^ There should be no excuse after that for Tim and Manu to give the Spurs a discount in their next 4 year deal, tbh

Malik Hairston
08-03-2014, 08:56 PM
Hes 32. Its possible he had a "down year" and will come back stronger. Steve Nash had one of his best years at 33. But nash was an anomaly...he NEVER eats sugar. I doubt the rapping Tony Parker has the same diet or work ethic. Im just surprised they couldnt swing a deal around 12 million a year. Parker will be 35 and making 15 million. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

It's strictly a "thank you" contract, tbh, showing Parker love for being a top 5 Spurs player of all-time and ensuring that he will remain a Spur for life..

Basketball-wise, if he plays like he did in 2013-2014 and continues to decline, it's obviously not worth it..this past year's version of Parker was just "good", maybe even above average during the regular season, but he was a mediocre player in the playoffs and actually hurt the Spurs when he was on the floor..

Hopefully it was due to fatigue from playing in the Summer, rather than the beginning of an ugly decline..

unforeseen
08-03-2014, 09:46 PM
This is Parker's golden parachute. Better than 48.5/2.

Malik Hairston
08-03-2014, 10:15 PM
http://i59.tinypic.com/21ozojr.jpg

Such an awful run for a high-usage player, tbh:lol..

TDMVPDPOY
08-03-2014, 11:01 PM
spurs didnt need to promised him shit

remember this is the pos who promised one thing and did the other when he was outplayed and throw in the white towel and finals

also remember last year he did jackshit in the finals..got carried all year after 3 epic choke job seasons and miserable endings

wants to be franchise player, wants to be paid like one, but unfortunately he isnt one...just another ballhog padding his stats to get that max contract...

i do not understand why the spurs had to overpay or given him a loyalty contract for past achievements, i can go back 4 seasons and explain his epic choke jobs
10/11 lol first round exit, gettin shit on by conley and mayo, 2 unknown wankers
11/12 lol fake ass mvp candidate tried to play mind games against westbrick and it backfired on him with the backdoor sweep, fck him for waking up the frog
12/13 lol chalmers took a shit on him
13/14 lol bailed out by mills, green, kawhi coming out party

they overpaid him cause of the new tv deal would make his services in high demand, the question is why did they lowballed the current guys who were FA this summer, but didnt lowballed the pathetic hero?

CitizenDwayne
08-04-2014, 12:11 AM
2013 playoffs: Manu plays like shit and the Spur nation is in an uproar, with people questioning his HOF status and some even wanting him to retire

2014 playoffs: Tony plays like shit and is praised for "getting others involved"

ElNono
08-04-2014, 12:12 AM
2013 playoffs: Manu plays like shit and the Spur nation is in an uproar, with people questioning his HOF status and some even wanting him to retire

2014 playoffs: Tony plays like shit and is praised for "getting others involved"

I dare you posting this upstairs... TDMVPDPOY got banned for dropping truthbombs like this...

TDMVPDPOY
08-04-2014, 12:20 AM
wankers on here love to grill kobe as robin

but this wanker is another story

scanry
08-04-2014, 02:23 AM
A) tony Parker is not a spurs legend the way magic, shaq and west were.
B) obvious troll is obvious.

Man, Parker is a top 5 player in franchise history. Trolling aside, dude has delivered just like Manu. Maybe not as consistently as Tim, but they've both helped Tim shoulder a smaller load.

It's also remarkable that both earned nearly the same in their careers. However Manu was seriously underpaid from 2004-2008. Tony on the other hand was underpaid in the last two years of his rookie contract. He's been healthily compensated ever since.

AchillesHeel
08-04-2014, 02:25 AM

Gordon Hayward got 4 yrs 63 mil, Bosh got 5 yrs 120 mil, TP getting paid 15 a year is nothing compared to what some of the other guys are getting paid in this league, and they have nothing to show for it.

ElNono
08-04-2014, 02:35 AM
http://i59.tinypic.com/21ozojr.jpg

Such an awful run for a high-usage player, tbh:lol..

I thought I would see 2013 Manu there... but nope... lol Allan Houston

TDMVPDPOY
08-04-2014, 02:52 AM
Man, Parker is a top 5 player in franchise history. Trolling aside, dude has delivered just like Manu. Maybe not as consistently as Tim, but they've both helped Tim shoulder a smaller load.

It's also remarkable that both earned nearly the same in their careers. However Manu was seriously underpaid from 2004-2008. Tony on the other hand was underpaid in the last two years of his rookie contract. He's been healthily compensated ever since.

this doesnt make sense at all, he is held to the same rule like everyone drafted as a rookie, u cant use that excuse he was underpaid on his rookie contract just because
- he panned out
- forced to accept the starting job and posted up starter stats, to actually think he really panned out or they were just empty stats

i dont know what he was earning during 07/08-12/13 season, if you paid him market value during that stretch and with his epic choke jobs u be callin him out overpaid and overrated for a guy gettin market value just like any other player who got max and underachieved

since he was underpaid those years and didnt achieve jackshit, u could say that was his true value

but to give him a increase loyalty contract never makes sense base on his past, cause that doesnt back it up when he underachieve, last year when the spurs won it all, he had probably his worse season then those epic choke years...

TDMVPDPOY
08-04-2014, 02:53 AM
Gordon Hayward got 4 yrs 63 mil, Bosh got 5 yrs 120 mil, TP getting paid 15 a year is nothing compared to what some of the other guys are getting paid in this league, and they have nothing to show for it.

just because a team is force to overpay to keep their shit, doesnt mean u go out and overpay for shit

jag
08-04-2014, 09:11 AM
You're lucky he even performed for you bastards!

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/kuGwguCo1HE/hqdefault.jpg

Brazil
08-04-2014, 09:18 AM
TDMVPDPOY (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=977) going HAM on Enrique :wow

:lol like this is a surprise... it's his only purpose on this site. Parker is responsible for 90% of his posts and u know the content before reading it well if you are fluent in dirty aborigines. wanker overated piece of shit blabla fake blabla lame blabla

ambchang
08-04-2014, 10:48 AM

Magic, shaq and west were top threes.

Spurs also have a weaker pool of players. Spurs tip five of Duncan, Robinson, gervin, Parker and Manu will be routed by shaq, Kareem, magic, west and Kobe.

TDMVPDPOY
08-04-2014, 12:20 PM

Spurs also have a weaker pool of players. Spurs tip five of Duncan, Robinson, gervin, Parker and Manu will be routed by shaq, Kareem, magic, west and Kobe.

lol enrique top5? against that lakers team? against cripple or the rapists versio kirby? against the cripple he might have a chance, while the other....he would just bend over ass up white flag come put it in the ass raw surrender

Kool Bob Love
08-04-2014, 01:56 PM
Brazil getting hurt over this thread.:lol

08-04-2014, 05:09 PM

lol Manu got grilled for all those turnovers. Tony didn't play well, but he wasn't as bad as 2013 Manu.

And we won the championship.

ElNono
08-04-2014, 06:28 PM
:lol like this is a surprise... it's his only purpose on this site. Parker is responsible for 90% of his posts and u know the content before reading it well if you are fluent in dirty aborigines. wanker overated piece of shit blabla fake blabla lame blabla

you sound emotional about it.... let it all out :lol

ElNono
08-04-2014, 06:33 PM
lol Manu got grilled for all those turnovers. Tony didn't play well, but he wasn't as bad as 2013 Manu.

And we won the championship.

:lol as Harlem already brought up, the Spurs were better when he was off the floor.

You have to wonder if him missing two series clinchers (especially the WCF) wasn't key in winning the championship, tbh...

08-04-2014, 06:45 PM
:lol as Harlem already brought up, the Spurs were better when he was off the floor.

You have to wonder if him missing two series clinchers (especially the WCF) wasn't key in winning the championship, tbh...Well maybe Manu should have missed the series clincher last year and Tim would have 6.

ElNono
08-04-2014, 07:10 PM
Well maybe Manu should have missed the series clincher last year and Tim would have 6.

I don't have a problem with this argument... it was extensively discussed last offseason... sounds like deflection, tbh

Brazil
08-04-2014, 08:40 PM
you sound emotional about it.... let it all out :lol

:lol it's me brah you think you gonna troll me with dat ? Seriously ? :lol

spurraider21
08-04-2014, 08:51 PM
ElNono doesn't troll. just here to talk basketball

ElNono
08-04-2014, 09:09 PM

:lol I know it's you, that's why I don't understand why you're going for personal attacks, tbh... you're better than that, I thought...

We're just talking basketball in this thread, I don't have a horse in this race, tbh...

#freeTDMVPDPOY

ElNono
08-04-2014, 09:12 PM
ElNono doesn't troll. just here to talk basketball

Exactly... plus attacking a victim of the system like TDMVPDPOY... very odd for a guy like Brazil, IMO

RD2191
08-04-2014, 09:24 PM
:lol I know it's you, that's why I don't understand why you're going for personal attacks, tbh... you're better than that, I thought...

We're just talking basketball in this thread, I don't have a horse in this race, tbh...

#freeTDMVPDPOY
:corn:

spurraider21
08-04-2014, 09:26 PM
:corn:
http://cdn.meme.li/instances/500x/50325127.jpg

RD2191
08-04-2014, 09:27 PM
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120402225423/random-ness/images/3/34/Michael_Jackson_popcorn.gif

ElNono
08-04-2014, 09:31 PM
Nope, Brazil is a bro, we're not going to go into a fist fight... you can disperse now...

come on now, move... nothing to see here.

RD2191
08-04-2014, 09:33 PM
http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i/?img=/media/motion/ESPNi/2014/0708/int_140708_World_Cupcakes_Netherlands_vs_Argentina/int_140708_World_Cupcakes_Netherlands_vs_Argentina .jpg&w=1074&h=604&scale=crop&site=espnfc

spurraider21
08-04-2014, 09:37 PM
http://cdn.meme.li/instances/500x/50325127.jpg

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120402225423/random-ness/images/3/34/Michael_Jackson_popcorn.gif
:rollin

08-04-2014, 10:01 PM
I don't have a problem with this argument... it was extensively discussed last offseason... sounds like deflection, tbh
deflecting? If that's the term you want to use so be it. You insinuated that Tony missing the clincher was the reason we won this year, and I said Manu playing in the clincher last year cost us. I think that's still relevant to the original argument.

Kool Bob Love
08-04-2014, 10:04 PM

Told you. You sound hurt upstairs. ElNono was kind enough to tell you here and not there.

ElNono
08-04-2014, 10:14 PM
deflecting? If that's the term you want to use so be it. You insinuated that Tony missing the clincher was the reason we won this year, and I said Manu playing in the clincher last year cost us. I think that's still relevant to the original argument.

:lol the original argument was discussing Parker's new deal vis-a-vis his production this past season...

Don't think anybody tried to crowbar Gino into this convo until you did, but if you need to use it as a crutch, go right ahead...

08-04-2014, 10:24 PM
:lol the original argument was discussing Parker's new deal vis-a-vis his production this past season...

Don't think anybody tried to crowbar Gino into this convo until you did, but if you need to use it as a crutch, go right ahead...

ElNono
08-04-2014, 10:34 PM
^ That's a valid point though, at least discusses Tony's last playoffs... this post on the other hand:

Well maybe Manu should have missed the series clincher last year and Tim would have 6.

???

ElNono
08-04-2014, 10:41 PM
Anyhow, I don't want to derail this thread, tbh... and frankly, as long as we have somebody like Patty around, I'm not too concerned about Tony...

08-04-2014, 10:47 PM

And we won the championship.I was telling him why Manu caught more slack for his bad performance in 2013

You have to wonder if him missing two series clinchers (especially the WCF) wasn't key in winning the championship, tbh...You bashed Tony, by saying we only won because he missed the clincher

Well maybe Manu should have missed the series clincher last year and Tim would have 6.fine, two can play that game.

^ That's a valid point though, at least discusses Tony's last playoffs... this post on the other hand:

???Does it make more sense now?

ElNono
08-04-2014, 11:01 PM
What do you mean "you bashed Tony"?

No, it still doesn't make sense, tbh...

CitizenDwayne
08-04-2014, 11:05 PM
To be fair, no one's really "bashing" Tony. I merely pointed out the double standard so many Spurfans around here subscribe to, and others have posed hypothetical questions regarding Tony's contribution to 5. Just a small discussion here, no need to take shit so seriously. It's the offseason, after all.

TDMVPDPOY
08-04-2014, 11:09 PM
those blaming gino for the 2013 game 6 shenanigans 8 turnovers

remember and let me state this clearly, with all the turnovers he had all game...the spurs was always in the lead and in control when those turnovers happen; even with green bricking all game the spurs was also in the lead cause most of their fail possessions happen during the game when spurs already contain and held the heat at bay who did nothing also with their possessions

the heat only caught a break and started to score when
- enrique did what enrique does best, hero mode missed shots when it wasnt needed
- wade and bosh started to hit their shots which open up the game for lebron who was deferring all game hoping someone would share t he load with him

ginos 8 turnovers didnt hurt as much as enrique mode during game 6....without enrique mode that allow the heat back into the game, we wouldnt have 6 and stupid choke job game 7 by the same turd

the easiest job for enrique was to hold onto the ball, but no he had to chase after his own individual dreams, well fuck his dreams when chalmers outplayed him g ame 6+7, then look at last years finals where chalmers was still in enriques head with the physical play...lmao enrique is nothing more then weak ass weakling still exposed by the same bullshit from day 1 in the league....

TDMVPDPOY
08-04-2014, 11:13 PM
To be fair, no one's really "bashing" Tony. I merely pointed out the double standard so many Spurfans around here subscribe to, and others have posed hypothetical questions regarding Tony's contribution to 5. Just a small discussion here, no need to take shit so seriously. It's the offseason, after all.

he didnt contribue to shit besides coatriding to mills epic series, green playing way better then he did in previous finals with the intense defense, kawhi and duncan bringing the shit home after what happen the previous year

remember duncan says shit and he means it

unlike the wanker enrique who welches when it doesnt go his way, cause its either his way or the highway...this was the same turd who was already making excuses b4 the playoffs, finals or nothing, nothing as in he doesnt give a shit if the spurs didnt win it all again, just like previous finals just happy to be here...that is some weak mind shit

ElNono
08-04-2014, 11:16 PM
:lol

TDMVPDPOY
08-04-2014, 11:17 PM
You bashed Tony, by saying we only won because he missed the clincher

so why didnt this faggot played like this in the previous finals? that wouldve sealed the deal

last years finals, u watch the games where he got most of his production, that was in scrub minutes, he didnt score when the it was needed....look what happen when the spurs built a comfortable lead +18pts and see what bs he does on the court why the lead shrinks with him on the court and then expands when his off the court....he was useless for the whole series, do i need to point u to game 2 where he went enrique in the most crucial end of the game and bricking shit? fck him it has to be him to seal the deal with his selfish bullshit

ElNono
08-04-2014, 11:18 PM
remember duncan says shit and he means it

this is true, tbh... Tim could've said this core was too old to be contenders again, but he didn't. He said we would win the championship and we did.

TDMVPDPOY
08-04-2014, 11:28 PM
this is true, tbh... Tim could've said this core was too old to be contenders again, but he didn't. He said we would win the championship and we did.

i remember duncan never throw a team mate under the bus cause he was outplayed for fmvp then throwing it all away, then actually see said person winning it...

fck enrique for exposing the tactic to stop green b4 game 5 12/13 finals, yet game 5 he did jackshit when heat started to pay attention to green...that has got to be epic fail on his part who didnt take the advantage in front of him

lol POS sweet talkin after 13/14 finals celebrations big 3 friend for life, friends dont go after team mates wives faggot...

TDMVPDPOY
08-04-2014, 11:41 PM
since i cant posts upstairs and can only read shit what faggots have to say

some clown pointed out 12/13 the spurs rode parker to the finals

hold on a fkn minute, spurs had no problem without this POS, and the records prove it

this pos can only score and provide nothing else, when his not scoring his exposed on the court....why is it the spurs try to hide him on defense agaiinst some weak ass player, team starts to feed that player to iso him...

lol someone also said u can easily replace manu with marion, how come that shit doesnt apply to the coatrider enrique for another pg?

let me go back to game 6 12/13 finals, exposing tactic to stop green....gino with the 8turnovers shitty game, was the perfect opportunity for enrique to steal the lime light, instead what does he do? decides to go take a shit with them and go 6-24....u remove his 2 fluke baskets and he finishes with 4-22 for the game with no OT for him to pad stats, oh wait he did jackshit in OT anyway

dont be fooled by this clowns offensive numbers, when he gives up just as many on the other end

TDMVPDPOY
08-04-2014, 11:56 PM
how fast ppl forget who is the man that gave them 5 so they have 5 to go talk shit against kobefans

instead they want to credit a turd who was never responsible for anything b ut coatride shit and claiming credit like he actually did anything worth mentioning...aka replica of that pos kirby 5 rings when we all know his robin, but ppl on here want to make it seem like enrique is batman while td is robin

ElNono
08-05-2014, 12:20 AM
since i cant posts upstairs and can only read shit what faggots have to say

who banned you? temovp or Vichy Bruno?

TDMVPDPOY
08-05-2014, 01:05 AM
who banned you? temovp or Vichy Bruno?

ban for posting in broken english...cause i cbf edit what i write

let me bring back the discuassion about enrique why his is nothing but a coatrider and can easily be replaceable by any top5 pg in the league and spurs still come out with same amount or more rings

remember when enrique was a scrub rookie? who carried that pos to 50wins? and deep into the playoffs? duncan had no problem carrying shit all his life and certainly this pos was no exception..yet the last 7 seasons under enrique fake ass leadership he hasnt proven he can lead anything cause duncan is still on the team covering up his pathetic ass

ginofans love to brag about how from day 1 as a rookie or when after 03 the clown got a big head that he stop deferring to gino or doesnt like to pass it to gino
the same could also be said during the start of this fake ass leadership that this clown has also stop deferring to duncan

there is proof out there that the clown has stop deferring to duncan cause he thinks he really is a leader fake ass mvp candidate gotten to his head...if u want me to bring up records, just look at all the playoff losses in the last 4 seasons where duncan scores 95% of his production in the first half, only to see him shoot the ball 2 or 3 times in the 2nd half....if enrique really had leadership qualities he wouldve continue feed the hot hand that was duncan then running after his own individual stats.....

the only pg he has ever outplayed in his life without any bailout from the backup pg is no other then that scrub rookie boobie gibson in t he 07 finals, yet fkn clowns on here continue to brag about this 1 series...

ElNono
08-05-2014, 01:21 AM
ban for posting in broken english...cause i cbf edit what i write

ducks didn't get banned for that... clear bias, tbh...

let me bring back the discuassion about enrique why his is nothing but a coatrider and can easily be replaceable by any top5 pg in the league and spurs still come out with same amount or more rings

remember when enrique was a scrub rookie? who carried that pos to 50wins? and deep into the playoffs? duncan had no problem carrying shit all his life and certainly this pos was no exception..yet the last 7 seasons under enrique fake ass leadership he hasnt proven he can lead anything cause duncan is still on the team covering up his pathetic ass

ginofans love to brag about how from day 1 as a rookie or when after 03 the clown got a big head that he stop deferring to gino or doesnt like to pass it to gino
the same could also be said during the start of this fake ass leadership that this clown has also stop deferring to duncan

there is proof out there that the clown has stop deferring to duncan cause he thinks he really is a leader fake ass mvp candidate gotten to his head...if u want me to bring up records, just look at all the playoff losses in the last 4 seasons where duncan scores 95% of his production in the first half, only to see him shoot the ball 2 or 3 times in the 2nd half....if enrique really had leadership qualities he wouldve continue feed the hot hand that was duncan then running after his own individual stats.....

the only pg he has ever outplayed in his life without any bailout from the backup pg is no other then that scrub rookie boobie gibson in t he 07 finals, yet fkn clowns on here continue to brag about this 1 series...

I think Tony has evolved, but you bring up valid points. I think Patty Claxton coming in and sharing the ball really helped the team win this season.

And he did it without texting a teammate's wife, or getting a bottle smashed in his face in some nightclub.

It's really a shame that people upstairs can't read these concise, thoughtful posts. I started a campaign to try to get you unbanned, tbh... #freeTDMVPDPOY

Malik Hairston
08-05-2014, 01:22 AM
:lol :wow..

Kool Bob Love
08-05-2014, 01:26 AM
:rollin

TDMVPDPOY
08-05-2014, 01:35 AM
ducks didn't get banned for that... clear bias, tbh...

I think Tony has evolved, but you bring up valid points. I think Patty Claxton coming in and sharing the ball really helped the team win this season.

And he did it without texting a teammate's wife, or getting a bottle smashed in his face in some nightclub.

It's really a shame that people upstairs can't read these concise, thoughtful posts. I started a campaign to try to get you unbanned, tbh... #freeTDMVPDPOY

evolve to what? his still the same player from day 1 as a rookie gettin exposed by the same defensive tactic used against him...chuck bigger defender onto him and close the lanes

HI-FI
08-05-2014, 02:02 AM
usual goods.

TDMVPDPOY
08-05-2014, 02:04 AM
i still dont know why the spurs overpaid to keep him ,they actually outbid themselves

is there any team out there that has the cap to give him the money while also give him the t eam to compete for rings?

it has already been proven this clown is a coat rider, asslickers upstairs make it sound like his really important to this team...

remember during the start of leadership reign this team didnt win shit when bowen retired, so who was more important? this ballhog pg or defensive specialist who had to defend his opponent cause they were torchin him?...

now they want to claim his more important then kawhi...roflmao, u know without kawhi ur hero will never have another chance to steal the most important series in the playoffs...clown is nothing more then an opportunists who benefited playing with td and now kawhi

kawhis first 3years in the league >>> enriques career

apalisoc_9
08-05-2014, 02:13 AM
TDMVPDPOY

:clap

TDMVPDPOY
08-05-2014, 02:51 AM
paying this pos top money for shit his done in the past that isnt even worth mentioning

now we have kawhis situation coming up with his contract, are they going to give him the same treatment as enrique; or they going to give him the low ball offer and sugarcoat words accept low pay so we can build a contender around you..........

why didnt they offer to lowball enrique but lowball kawhi cause he hasnt paid his due?, why didnt enrique accept the lowball offer if it was on the table to keep talent around, but why make kawhi to be the player that gets lowballed?? he is the reason why we are successful in the last 3 seasons with WCF/finals/championship...3 yrs prior to that what has enrique lead this team to?

anything less then what guys like gordan haywood or parsons is gettin which is around +15m per season mark is clearly a kick between the nutts for kawhi if the spurs dont give him the max....

clearly this FO has loss all its credibility if kawhi is lowballed...i still cant forgive them how lenient they were at punishing enrique for his sexting bullshit which derail that seasons playoffs with early exit not puttin up much fight....there were guys on the team who did less offences then him but got the boot from FO..
- devin brown lazy gtfo
- beno overweight gtfo
- jax broken hand, family problems, open his mouth his better then scrubs ahead of him (remember the year b4 it he was the only clown who showed up against the thunder in the wcf while enrique open his big mouth and awaken westbrick to go take a shit on him while doing nothing leading to the spurs exit) yeh got gtfo, then next meeting jax on clippers vs spurs everyone is all brotherly love and shit, fck that shit
- blair got fat gtfo

CitizenDwayne
08-05-2014, 06:43 AM
lol someone also said u can easily replace manu with marion, how come that shit doesnt apply to the coatrider enrique for another pg?

That's a good point actually.

Clipper Nation
08-05-2014, 07:31 AM
How are the French going to deflect all these truthbombs being dropped by TDMVPDPOY (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=977)?

Brazil (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14466), :downspin: this shit immediately :lol

Killakobe81
08-05-2014, 08:18 AM

:lol So your argument is "We (spur fan) can tear down our all time franchise guys because they are not legends of the same caliber as the Laker greats?! Wouldnt that be MORE reason for your fan-base NOT to tear down the Spur players since the bar is a bit lower? Hmmm?

As my nicca DPG once said "that doesnt make any sense". Nice try, Amb.

Lol own fan-base calling bullshit on that one is hilarious, "all trolling aside".

Face it Amb, at best was a weak troll attempt at worst a WEAK argument you feel obligated to defend.

Brazil
08-05-2014, 08:39 AM
How are the French going to deflect all these truthbombs being dropped by TDMVPDPOY (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=977)?

Brazil (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14466), :downspin: this shit immediately :lol

I don't read tdmvpdpoy truthbombs anymore tbh

He is saying the same thing for years... not gonna learn anything different

Muser
08-05-2014, 08:53 AM
This thread will be bump worthy when TP starts shitting all over the league this year 2013 style.

Lol at Dragic being brought up, you can guarantee he is going to demand a hefty pay packet when his contract expires.

TDMVPDPOY
08-05-2014, 09:03 AM

why u deflecting the tbombs cause enrique era started and ended very quick when kawhi came along...

yet even as a coatrider last 4 years his usual bullshit still appears

his shitty fans only concentrate on scoring only, if u want to talk about scoring why not bring up the other pgs he plays against in the playoffs that is allowed to scored at will but on t he wrong team with wrong result?

ChumpDumper
08-05-2014, 09:03 AM
You guys are still arguing about this?

I can see the bitter defeated sunfan and lakerfan trying to talk down the extension, but bitter defeated spurfan never ceases to crack me up.

Killakobe81
08-05-2014, 09:05 AM

I can see the bitter defeated sunfan and lakerfan trying to talk down the extension, but bitter defeated spurfan never ceases to crack me up.

Maybe I am not bitter but I am defeated Laker fan and I have no issue with the extension ... is he not worth more than Stephenson, Parsons, Hayward?

TDMVPDPOY
08-05-2014, 09:06 AM
This thread will be bump worthy when TP starts shitting all over the league this year 2013 style.

Lol at Dragic being brought up, you can guarantee he is going to demand a hefty pay packet when his contract expires.

2013 style as in did jackshit in the playoffs to get to the finals as the typical coatrider he is, opens his big mouth cause there was 3 other guys on the team that was outplaying him for fmvp, so he decides to throw in the white towel doing whatever it takes to extend the series or tarnishing another player by telling the opponent how to close him out?

pop knew wtf this pos was doing in the finals last year, theres a reason why he pulled the kent out b4 he got up to his usual shenanigans trying to extend or throw away games with his hero ball antics, game 2 was a fkn sure win till this POS decided togo enrique mode during the end of the game that was going to decide game 2 and wouldve been a sweep of the heat....

TDMVPDPOY
08-05-2014, 09:11 AM

if kawhi is the future of the team and it seems like teh keys has already been giving to him, yet why are they overpaying a scrub to build around him? who has stunted him ever since he got here cause his playing behind a ballhog

kawhi k nows better, he aint a retard like the rest of the asslickers and the other 14 idiots on the team who believe in enrique, kawhi learnt his lesson from 12/13 finals this pos will not pass it to the hot hand, theres a reason why 13/14 finals he took it upon himself to score then wait for enrique to give him the ball, the nerve on enrique to sugarcoat down the play pop told him to lead by example u can be a hero without chucking just defer....he didnt defer shit, kawhi doesnt need to carry another pos like him to anything....

ChumpDumper
08-05-2014, 09:12 AM
Maybe I am not bitter but I am defeated Laker fan and I have no issue with the extension ... is he not worth more than Stephenson, Parsons, Hayward?He's a Hall of Famer, so money almost doesn't matter anymore. It's going to be around the max at this point and that's that. If the salary cap goes up as much as is speculated, there will be even less reason to bitch.

ChumpDumper
08-05-2014, 09:13 AM
if kawhi is the future of the team and it seems like teh keys has already been giving to him, yet why are they overpaying a scrub to build around him? who has stunted him ever since he got here cause his playing behind a ballhog

kawhi k nows better, he aint a retard like the rest of the asslickers and the other 14 idiots on the team who believe in enrique, kawhi learnt his lesson from 12/13 finals this pos will not pass it to the hot hand, theres a reason why 13/14 finals he took it upon himself to score then wait for enrique to give him the ball, the nerve on enrique to sugarcoat down the play pop told him to lead by example u can be a hero without chucking just defer....he didnt defer shit, kawhi doesnt need to carry another pos like him to anything....So Tony gave him the ball.

lol way to shit on yourself there.

TDMVPDPOY
08-05-2014, 09:15 AM
Maybe I am not bitter but I am defeated Laker fan and I have no issue with the extension ... is he not worth more than Stephenson, Parsons, Hayward?

lance was and still an idiot that costs him big contract, he only has himself to blame...

the other 2 pos are overrated and yet to proven shit, u never hear about them closing anyone down or outplaying anyone in a series...

im not even sure if these clowns are better then danny green for ROI...and i think some team will throw 10m a season at green who is improving alot since he got here

Brazil
08-05-2014, 09:17 AM
why u deflecting the tbombs cause enrique era started and ended very quick when kawhi came along...

yet even as a coatrider last 4 years his usual bullshit still appears

I'm not deflecting anything. I heard you 4 years ago, try to come with some new material brah.

his shitty fans only concentrate on scoring only, if u want to talk about scoring why not bring up the other pgs he plays against in the playoffs that is allowed to scored at will but on t he wrong team with wrong result?

not sure what is wrong with scoring 17 pts at .5 throughout the playoffs tbh [ in before stat paddings blabla rebuttal ]
for defense you picked the wrong year to talk shit

but hey it has been a while since I did not read one of your fake ass leader parker post... so there is that... not that the content is quite different than your usual stuff...

keep goin' brah... your fan club is petitioning for you to come back upstairs, I already signed in

TDMVPDPOY
08-05-2014, 09:20 AM
So Tony gave him the ball.

lol way to shit on yourself there.

so why didnt he give the ball in 12/13 finals?

why didnt he give the ball during enrique mode during 13/14 finals? why is he always responsible from shrinking a spurs lead?

remember the look on kawhis face every time he had won a hard fought defensive play only to pass it to the pos who then goes enrique down court to throw it up for a brick? wasted another possession for selfish play

TDMVPDPOY
08-05-2014, 09:24 AM
I'm not deflecting anything. I heard you 4 years ago, try to come with some new material brah.

not sure what is wrong with scoring 17 pts at .5 throughout the playoffs tbh [ in before stat paddings blabla rebuttal ]
for defense you picked the wrong year to talk shit

but hey it has been a while since I did not read one of your fake ass leader parker post... so there is that... not that the content is quite different than your usual stuff...

keep goin' brah... your fan club is petitioning for you to come back upstairs, I already signed in

i already given u the result for last years where the spurs loss at the hands of enrique, if u want we can talk about the other playoff series during those 4 years where he did jackshit on defense against the players who is just as good or better then him but never got the same recognition cause they were on the wrong team result...

tell me why was he shit against steph curry who scored at will on him? then pop tried to hide his pathetic ass on klay thompson who then took a shit on him while kawhi had to take his previous defensive assignment to contain steph..

is there an answer why he gets shit on by fisher every time the spurs play against him? do i need to mention westbrick? this clowns defense makes it harder for the spurs to actually do anything on the court

ChumpDumper
08-05-2014, 09:50 AM
so why didnt he give the ball in 12/13 finals?

why didnt he give the ball during enrique mode during 13/14 finals? why is he always responsible from shrinking a spurs lead?

remember the look on kawhis face every time he had won a hard fought defensive play only to pass it to the pos who then goes enrique down court to throw it up for a brick? wasted another possession for selfish playMan, still bitter about the previous finals? Where was Kawhi's one free throw if you're going to go there.

If there is a quote from Kawhi complaining about Tony's not passing to him, let me know.

As it is, I doubt your mind reading powers.

Clipper Nation
08-05-2014, 10:01 AM

Not his fault that the French messiah has been heroballing for years :lol

TDMVPDPOY
08-05-2014, 10:02 AM
Man, still bitter about the previous finals? Where was Kawhi's one free throw if you're going to go there.

If there is a quote from Kawhi complaining about Tony's not passing to him, let me know.

As it is, I doubt your mind reading powers.

u want to bring up a miss ft for game 6

so where was enrique for game 6? he had the easiest assignment which was to outplay a fkn scrub name chalmers, spurs were playing fine with a lead even with enrique doing jackshit, tinas 8turnovers and greens disappearance act, it was that sequence of play in the 4th quarter where enrique mode happened that fck up the spurs momentum with his selfish play...2 fluke baskets doesnt not make up for that shitty sequence enrique mode that allow the heat back into the game, why didnt he seal off ray allen 3?

u want to talk about more recent events? how about game 2 13/14 finals...that was epic meltdown from enrique selfish play there...

ChumpDumper
08-05-2014, 10:04 AM
u want to bring up a miss ft for game 6

so where was enrique for game 6? he had the easiest assignment which was to outplay a fkn scrub name chalmers, spurs were playing fine with a lead even with enrique doing jackshit, tinas 8turnovers and greens disappearance act, it was that sequence of play in the 4th quarter where enrique mode happened that fck up the spurs momentum with his selfish play...2 fluke baskets doesnt not make up for that shitty sequence enrique mode that allow the heat back into the game, why didnt he seal off ray allen 3?

u want to talk about more recent events? how about game 2 13/14 finals...that was epic meltdown from enrique selfish play there...If you want to play the blame game you can always find fault -- especially when you are obsessed with one player.

One could list all the mistakes of every rotation player and blame the game on him. You are excluding and excusing every other player and coach because you are obsessed with Parker for some reason. That's not how the game is played and your argument amounts to little.

Brazil
08-05-2014, 10:06 AM

I gave dude his due tbh enrique, heroballin'... he is not the one who invented it but he is one who made it popular :lol

funny tho to see spurs fans complaining about TP taking too many shots when clipper fan complain about CP3 lack of aggressivity offensively. I'm not a cp3 lover but dude would be so much more lethal if he was less passive sometimes... when you have his quality on JS and 3s it's a shame

ambchang
08-05-2014, 11:57 AM
:lol So your argument is "We (spur fan) can tear down our all time franchise guys because they are not legends of the same caliber as the Laker greats?! Wouldnt that be MORE reason for your fan-base NOT to tear down the Spur players since the bar is a bit lower? Hmmm?

As my nicca DPG once said "that doesnt make any sense". Nice try, Amb.

Lol own fan-base calling bullshit on that one is hilarious, "all trolling aside".

Face it Amb, at best was a weak troll attempt at worst a WEAK argument you feel obligated to defend.

Not at all. What is being shat on on Parker is justified. The spurs played better without him, and he did have moments of stat padding. Is he worse than mills? No. But that was obvious troll attempt.

It's like a laker fan ripping at Kobe's shot selection, it's not tearing it down. Just saying it as it is.

And there weren't any spurs players propped up in this thread.

spurraider21
08-05-2014, 12:00 PM
chump dumper and tdmpvretard going at it is pretty interesting :lol

ElNono
08-05-2014, 12:24 PM

:lol truth nuke... maybe if Enrique comes out with a new album and stops rehashing "hero" he'll have something else to talk about

TDMVPDPOY
08-05-2014, 12:33 PM
:lol truth nuke... maybe if Enrique comes out with a new album and stops rehashing "hero" he'll have something else to talk about

u know his got no street credential even with the rap album, the reverse salute, gets bottle to the head by some clown and does nothing....

lol his freeloading leeching posse who was with him that night who did nothing....

just like the 20,000 ppl in the stadium for game 2 who did nothing when he got elbowed to the chest struck down like a bitch

the same 4 other team mates on the floor who didnt come over to help him up while he was still fetus position on the floor...

as for dumpster if he wants to talk about other choke artists on the spurs, go make a thread, i got some material for another tosb on the spurs who is also a fan favorite of another ethnic minority group on here....

ambchang
08-05-2014, 12:59 PM
The thing about Parker is that he is undoubtedly one of the best PGs in the league, and arguably one of the best players, the issue is that his style of play doesn't necessary fit that of the Spurs last year.

It was shocking to see that he was #7 on the Spurs in ws/48 last year in the regular season (only above Danny Green and Boris Diaw of all the main rotation guys), and #13 out of 14 in the playoffs (only above Daye).

Depending on how this year goes, the Spurs may be better off trading Parker away for a couple of young prospects and/or a rim protecting big man who can pass in the mode of a Marc Gasol/Joakim Noah.

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying Parker is a bad player, but he is probably better off in another system where individual excellence is relied on more heavily than team ball.

RD2191
08-05-2014, 01:00 PM
The thing about Parker is that he is undoubtedly one of the best PGs in the league, and arguably one of the best players, the issue is that his style of play doesn't necessary fit that of the Spurs last year.

It was shocking to see that he was #7 on the Spurs in ws/48 last year in the regular season (only above Danny Green and Boris Diaw of all the main rotation guys), and #13 out of 14 in the playoffs (only above Daye).

Depending on how this year goes, the Spurs may be better off trading Parker away for a couple of young prospects and/or a rim protecting big man who can pass in the mode of a Marc Gasol/Joakim Noah.

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying Parker is a bad player, but he is probably better off in another system where individual excellence is relied on more heavily than team ball.

ElNono
08-05-2014, 01:04 PM

I think his stock peaked in 2013... that was the moment to sell high...

This new albatross contract makes him untradeable, tbh...

TDMVPDPOY
08-05-2014, 01:07 PM
the question isnt whether his untradeable, the asslickers think his production or whatever he brings to the spurs is irreplaceable

ChumpDumper
08-05-2014, 01:29 PM
u know his got no street credential even with the rap album, the reverse salute, gets bottle to the head by some clown and does nothing....

lol his freeloading leeching posse who was with him that night who did nothing....

just like the 20,000 ppl in the stadium for game 2 who did nothing when he got elbowed to the chest struck down like a bitch

the same 4 other team mates on the floor who didnt come over to help him up while he was still fetus position on the floor...

as for dumpster if he wants to talk about other choke artists on the spurs, go make a thread, i got some material for another tosb on the spurs who is also a fan favorite of another ethnic minority group on here....lol you can't even enjoy the championship

You're going to have a stroke banging away at your keyboard.

TDMVPDPOY
08-05-2014, 01:51 PM
lol you can't even enjoy the championship

You're going to have a stroke banging away at your keyboard.

well ur happy with 5, im still pissed about 3 championships missing from the spurs cabinet if it wasnt for this choke artist and the other choker

ChumpDumper
08-05-2014, 01:55 PM
well ur happy with 5, im still pissed about 3 championships missing from the spurs cabinet if it wasnt for this choke artist and the other chokerand you always will be pissed.

Never happy.

Which is pretty pathetic.

ElNono
12-31-2014, 10:16 PM
ugh, hopefully all the rest brings a new TP in 2015.... This contract is looking pretty awful right about now

ElNono
12-31-2014, 10:18 PM
Relax. He was just worn down from international competition during the summer.

Parker has less mileage on his body than LeBron, and as most advanced statisticians know, mileage is a better indicator of when players start to decline than chronological age. With a full summer of rest, he should return to at or near MVParker level next season.

:lol Urinel takes

DMC
01-01-2015, 12:45 AM
well ur happy with 5, im still pissed about 3 championships missing from the spurs cabinet if it wasnt for this choke artist and the other choker

I'm sure Pop is addressing the team about the concerns of some wanker who jerks off to internet porn all day.