PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody here lives around big populations of Mexicans and Dominicans?

russellgoat
08-02-2014, 12:23 AM
If so, which group do you think have more babies? I ask because I live in a place where Dominicans breed like fucking rabbits, and I can't compare between the two groups because there is barely any Mexican here. I got a feeling Dominishits breed faster.

Strange Love
08-02-2014, 12:39 AM
Mexicans and is not even close.

Dominicans and Puerto Ricans though are lazy people. :lol

Avante
08-02-2014, 12:43 AM
I live in the central valley of California and it's terrible. Mexicans are over the place, Mexican radio stations, TV stations, if ya want English press one, not if ya want Spanish. White people getting passed over for jobs because they can't speak Spanish. Now add the fact they can't drive worth a fuck and think having stupid tattoos and baggy pants is cool.

The only good thing is they like to stab each other.

TDMVPDPOY
08-02-2014, 01:09 AM
i got a bunch of sudanese faggots in my area, newly migrants

fkn breed like rabbits and self entitled faggots who have yet done nothing to contribute to society who want this and that from welfare offices...

Big Empty
08-02-2014, 10:54 AM
I live in the central valley of California and it's terrible. Mexicans are over the place, Mexican radio stations, TV stations, if ya want English press one, not if ya want Spanish. White people getting passed over for jobs because they can't speak Spanish. Now add the fact they can't drive worth a fuck and think having stupid tattoos and baggy pants is cool.

The only good thing is they like to stab each other.lmfao at a poor broke mexican coming to ur country, learning ur language & taking ur shitty job from u!! Who should be deported?!?!ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!

silverblk mystix
08-02-2014, 11:01 AM
This thread displays examples of maturity, intelligence, open mindedness, educated posters, calm rational discourse,etc...

Well done.

johnsmith
08-02-2014, 11:12 AM
This thread displays examples of maturity, intelligence, open mindedness, educated posters, calm rational discourse,etc...

Well done.

To whom is this sarcasm directed? Certainly not your life partner in here right?

ChumpDumper
08-02-2014, 11:15 AM

Well done.So it's OK when you shit on Avante.

SMHBM.

xmas1997
08-02-2014, 02:13 PM
San Antonio, Texas which as of 2012 I think is around 55% hispanic.

silverblk mystix
08-02-2014, 02:15 PM
To whom is this sarcasm directed? Certainly not your life partner in here right?

Sarcasm?

Didn't you read the fine examples of refined & cultured opinions in this thread?

xmas1997
08-02-2014, 02:36 PM
Sarcasm?

Didn't you read the fine examples of refined & cultured opinions in this thread?

Oh man, this forum in particular abounds with it, every other post.
:lmao

DJR210
08-02-2014, 05:34 PM
i got a bunch of sudanese faggots in my area, newly migrants

fkn breed like rabbits and self entitled faggots who have yet done nothing to contribute to society who want this and that from welfare offices...

Africans are the absolute worst IMO. They're born belligerent, and have this ridiculous sense of entitlement when they get here.

Perfect example - I was at the bar at a restaurant and this dumb fuck in some stupid extremely baggy two piece leopard printed suit and the faggoty matching leopard cap walks up to the bar and IMMEDIATELY starts slamming the bar getting loud with "helloooooooooooooo!! I'm hereeeeeeeeee!! You not see me or what!?"

We all just start laughing at this dipshit, including the bartender. He tried to complain to the manager but everyone defended the bartender, this faggot got pissed and left.