PDA

View Full Version : T-Wolves: expect to trade Love by Aug 23 or 24th

djohn2oo8
08-02-2014, 09:50 PM
The Minnesota Timberwolves expect to trade Kevin Love by Aug. 23 or Aug. 24.

"I'm saying it's most likely because Kevin has made it pretty clear that that's what he wants to do," Wolves owner Glen Taylor said.

Taylor still prefers for the Timberwolves to keep Love. The August date is when Andrew Wiggins can officially be traded.

The Cleveland Cavaliers remain the strong bet for Love, but the Timberwolves are also listening to offers from the Chicago Bulls and Golden State Warriors. The Philadelphia 76ers are expected to be part of any three-team deal involving Love.

"I think when you move somebody like Kevin, who's been an all-star, that you've got to get a number of players on your team that have the potential of replacing him," Taylor said. "Flip (Saunders, Wolves president) has looked at this team and offensively, he's got a pretty good team. Defensively, it's got to be better, so I think that's where some of the areas will be replaced."

HemisfairArena
08-02-2014, 10:21 PM
Expect Rocket fans to stand behind the bricker Harden and show their lack of intelligence,,,,

jimbo
08-02-2014, 10:58 PM
Feels inevitable at this point, but idk if that's because the media has just been shoving it down our throats for so long.

IMO you don't let Lebron dictate what players you get. We all know that's what he's doing here... He's gonna have such a long window as an elite player you let your young talent age and then have Dan Gilbert go into the luxury to keep em.

2pac > Kobe
08-02-2014, 11:10 PM
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/3f/3f533dce46d53697b2e99998d79b2bd5d265d4a04c1f5afd4b 696632dd6e3e37.jpg

DMC
08-02-2014, 11:42 PM
This Kevin Love thing is the most boring story of the summer. He's not going to do a fucking thing to help another team, except serve as a traffic cone and stat pad rebounds.

smaka
08-03-2014, 07:40 AM
He hasn't even played in playoffs. Lol stat padder.

Spurs9
08-03-2014, 08:18 AM
I'll believe it when tspense tweets it.

mudyez
08-03-2014, 09:14 AM
Had Love on my fantasy team last season (and the year before) and when watching him play, I loved his stat padding behaviors: fighting teammates hard for rebounds, talking to refs in situations when he got the call but statwise it could have worked out better(e.g. he got fouled while fighting for rebounding posession, but would have gotten the rebound anyway), not going for the hand in the face of a shooter while already positioning for the rebound, barking at teammates whenever he didn't get the ball...and so on. I loved him for fantasy purposes.

I'm not saying he is a bad player, but the only way, he can be a top2 player on a championship team is with a Curry/Bron/Rose-type ballhandler/star and a great defense around that. Works with the Bulls (Noah, Butler, Thips), doesn't happen with the Cavs (Sideshows health?, Irvin's D, no rim protector), may happen with Dubs (Bogut, Iguodala).

But thats just short term anyway.

TDMVPDPOY
08-03-2014, 09:35 AM
this clown plays on a stacked team with talent, yet cant even make the playoffs...

white version of kg

Thread
08-03-2014, 09:41 AM
It'll certainly make Media's day that's for sure. They can finally relax knowing their dainty Lebron is set,,,more or less.

Clipper Nation
08-03-2014, 09:44 AM
this clown plays on a stacked team with talent, yet cant even make the playoffs...

white version of kg
KG at least made the playoffs in Minnesota....

Gotta love how people keep making the supporting cast excuse.... you're telling me Rubio, Pekovic, Dieng, etc. isn't enough for an 8th seed at very least?

Clipper Nation
08-03-2014, 09:46 AM
It'll certainly make Media's day that's for sure. They can finally relax knowing their dainty Lebron is set,,,more or less.
Media hates James. They just want Kirby out of the shitbag ASAP.

Thread
08-03-2014, 09:46 AM
Media hates James. They just want Kirby out of the shitbag ASAP.

& I'm 25 years old.

Bill_Brasky
08-03-2014, 11:39 AM
This Kevin Love thing is the most boring story of the summer. He's not going to do a fucking thing to help another team, except serve as a traffic cone and stat pad rebounds.

yeah not sure what the hype is over this stat padder

Thread
08-03-2014, 11:59 AM
yeah not sure what the hype is over this stat padder

You & D should get a state room on one of those gay cruises, Brasky.

Bill_Brasky
08-03-2014, 12:05 PM

bend over, ill show you a D

DMC
08-03-2014, 12:16 PM

I think that would be around June and we haven't had time in the past few seasons. You, on the other hand... chop chop.

08-03-2014, 04:45 PM
You would think k. Love was LeBron the way the media hypes him up. He's not a bad player, but he's not a great player, let alone franchise player.

Thread
08-03-2014, 07:28 PM
You would think k. Love was LeBron the way the media hypes him up. He's not a bad player, but he's not a great player, let alone franchise player.

You don't need a franchise player. Just a homosexual like Duncan, and a fatso like Diaw to carry his gayness to it.

~O~
08-03-2014, 07:43 PM
The Cavs winning depends on how much the NBA helps them. Other than that, this is a horrid trade. :)

HemisfairArena
08-03-2014, 07:46 PM
The Cavs winning depends on how much the NBA helps them. Other than that, this is a horrid trade. :)

How so?,,,,Cavs give up prospects that may amount to shit(Bennett well on his way) for a top 10 player in the league.

~O~
08-03-2014, 07:48 PM
I don't want to explain myself. You'll see. I'm tired of looking at stats...//

elmanutres
08-03-2014, 07:49 PM
You don't need a franchise player. Just a homosexual like Duncan, and a fatso like Diaw to carry his gayness to it.
duncan 5 > kobe 5

HemisfairArena
08-03-2014, 07:51 PM
I don't want to explain myself. You'll see. I'm tired of looking at stats...//

Name me 10 better players than KLove in the league right now,,,,and we're gonna laugh at some of the stat padders on your list.

spurraider21
08-03-2014, 08:00 PM

I'll have to see the proof before I render my decision.

DMC
08-03-2014, 08:14 PM

Beaten by a faggot and a fatass. How's that feel?

baseline bum
08-03-2014, 09:20 PM

You have no room. Your stadium has a statue of a homosexual out front.

unforeseen
08-03-2014, 09:44 PM

Proud with a homo son, no less.

Clipper Nation
08-03-2014, 09:52 PM

And another homosexual on Tape.

unforeseen
08-03-2014, 09:56 PM
And another homosexual on Tape.

He was probably beta in the Tape too. :lol

Thread
08-03-2014, 10:46 PM

You always have to go too far, bum. Never fails. You never know when to stop.

baseline bum
08-03-2014, 10:52 PM
You always have to go too far, bum. Never fails. You never know when to stop.

Without dick in the booty Magic you're light five and Kobe probably agrees to play for Charlotte.

Thread
08-03-2014, 10:55 PM
Without dick in the booty Magic you're light five and Kobe probably agrees to play for Charlotte.

& then when I scold you, and rightfully so you keep right on making a complete ass of yourself.

Clipper Nation
08-03-2014, 11:01 PM
& then when I scold you, and rightfully so you keep right on making a complete ass of yourself.
So Duncan is allowed but Magic is off-limits? That's chickenshit and piss-pot.

Thread
08-03-2014, 11:02 PM
So Duncan is allowed but Magic is off-limits? That's chickenshit and piss-pot.

I'm not talking to you, CN. Get out of it.

Plum Island
08-03-2014, 11:07 PM

You'd think more GM's would figure that out.

A gay and Fat Franco+= Trophy

You'd think the Golden State Warriors could recruit from within the city and create a Dynasty.

Plum Island
08-03-2014, 11:09 PM

I laughed til my dogs barked at me!
Damn!

100%duncan
08-03-2014, 11:23 PM

omfg :lol

Thread
08-03-2014, 11:32 PM
You'd think more GM's would figure that out.

A gay and Fat Franco+= Trophy

You'd think the Golden State Warriors could recruit from within the city and create a Dynasty.

It's easy talking about it, look how everybody talked about it the first 72 hours after the Finals. Completely different actually executing it. Within a week everybody went back to the tried & true. So much easier.

RobbyH
08-04-2014, 12:43 AM
It's easy talking about it, look how everybody talked about it the first 72 hours after the Finals. Completely different actually executing it. Within a week everybody went back to the tried & true. So much easier.

any relation to dale earnhardt jr, dale?

baseline bum
08-04-2014, 06:55 AM

LOL Thread's tired ass loves to throw shit against the wall about Duncan, but when it comes to an established card carrying cocksucker like Magic with the gay cancer who passed the gay gene to his drag queen son, then he turns into the original piss pot chickenshit. I spit on you Dale. Now go fuck your mother some more.

baseline bum
08-04-2014, 06:55 AM
And tell Katy I said hi

Bill_Brasky
08-04-2014, 06:59 AM

look at you, making it just sound so easy. like it just happens. :rolleyes

Thread
08-04-2014, 10:32 AM
LOL Thread's tired ass loves to throw shit against the wall about Duncan, but when it comes to an established card carrying cocksucker like Magic with the gay cancer who passed the gay gene to his drag queen son, then he turns into the original piss pot chickenshit. I spit on you Dale. Now go fuck your mother some more.

lmemulatedao!!!

baseline bum
08-04-2014, 10:43 AM
lmemulatedao!!!

As long as you acknowledge the face of your franchise is a homosexual.

Thread
08-04-2014, 11:44 AM
As long as you acknowledge the face of your franchise is a homosexual.

& yours is a mirror image.

ha, ha.

baseline bum
08-04-2014, 11:51 AM
& yours is a mirror image.

ha, ha.

I don't do hearsay; it's my religion. Meanwhile, your franchise icon has the SIDA and passed the gay gene to his kid, and what did Fredo do? He went and built a statue to commemorate it. You could have built the statue for Kareem, or maybe for Shaq. But instead Fredo built one that tells kids to put down that basketball and go pick up a dick instead. Jesus Christ cubby, this country is going to hell and your boy is leading the charge.

Thread
08-04-2014, 11:54 AM
I don't do hearsay; it's my religion. Meanwhile, your franchise icon has the SIDA and passed the gay gene to his kid, and what did Fredo do? He went and built a statue to commemorate it. You could have built the statue for Kareem, or maybe for Shaq. But instead Fredo built one that tells kids to put down that basketball and go pick up a dick instead. Jesus Christ cubby, this country is going to hell and your boy is leading the charge.

Duncan is gay, bum.

baseline bum
08-04-2014, 11:55 AM
Duncan is gay, bum.