PDA

View Full Version : NBA: LeBron vs. Wiggins

davethedope
08-04-2014, 11:22 AM
I have a feeling one day, a vision even, of Wiggins and Lebron going head to head.

Lebron nearing the end of his career, Wiggins peaking.

And Wiggins is running up and down the courty, dribbling behind his back, ONLY dribbling behind his back and Lebron is stymied.

He just can't stop Wiggins.

Fireworks are going off in the arena, so there's smoke everywhere.

It's hot as hell too.

Despite everything toward the end of the 4th it's close because wiggins has pretty much scored all his team's points.

Finger rolls, sky hooks, tomahawk dunks, windmill slams, all that shit, right on Lebron's head.

It comes down to a final shot, a final isolation...

Wiggins versus Lebron, and Wiggins is just confidence and skill personified, dribbling the ball behind his back.

His last move is so spectacular both of Lebron's ankles are broken. His body seizes up in a full body cramp while Wiggins dunks from the foul line to win.

And that's how Lebron's career ends, two broken ankes, in a full body cramp, carted off by trainers.

Fpoonsie
08-04-2014, 11:24 AM
k

ColinB
08-04-2014, 11:26 AM
You really think LeBron would be in the game if it is hot? Pretty unrealistic, imo.

Clipper Nation
08-04-2014, 11:30 AM
How many fat rolls will Melo have added by then?

RD2191
08-04-2014, 11:34 AM
:lmao

PingPong
08-04-2014, 12:30 PM
Has Wiggins any skills?

:D

davethedope
08-04-2014, 04:22 PM
And I mean his ankles shatter from the sheer velocity of wiggins' behind the back dribbling.

I'm talking about Globetrotter level shit that just causes Lebron's body to just seize up like a used car.

His ankles breaking will make this Paul George shit look like nursery rhyme.

I'm thinking his feet may very well separate from his legs.

jeebus
08-04-2014, 04:36 PM
How many fat rolls will Melo have added by then?
http://oi55.tinypic.com/so8vgi.jpg

-21-
08-04-2014, 04:40 PM
And I mean his ankles shatter from the sheer velocity of wiggins' behind the back dribbling.

I'm talking about Globetrotter level shit that just causes Lebron's body to just seize up like a used car.

His ankles breaking will make this Paul George shit look like nursery rhyme.

I'm thinking his feet may very well separate from his legs.

Dave, you on too much dope.

DAF86
08-04-2014, 04:45 PM
Cool stories brought to a whole 'nother level.

Kidd K
08-04-2014, 05:55 PM
Wiggins is currently the most overrated player in the entire NBA, and he hasn't even played one second in the NBA yet.

wanggi
08-05-2014, 12:26 AM
I have a feeling one day, a vision even, of Wiggins and Lebron going head to head.

Lebron nearing the end of his career, Wiggins peaking.

And Wiggins is running up and down the courty, dribbling behind his back, ONLY dribbling behind his back and Lebron is stymied.

He just can't stop Wiggins.

Fireworks are going off in the arena, so there's smoke everywhere.

It's hot as hell too.

Despite everything toward the end of the 4th it's close because wiggins has pretty much scored all his team's points.

Finger rolls, sky hooks, tomahawk dunks, windmill slams, all that shit, right on Lebron's head.

It comes down to a final shot, a final isolation...

Wiggins versus Lebron, and Wiggins is just confidence and skill personified, dribbling the ball behind his back.

His last move is so spectacular both of Lebron's ankles are broken. His body seizes up in a full body cramp while Wiggins dunks from the foul line to win.

And that's how Lebron's career ends, two broken ankes, in a full body cramp, carted off by trainers.

That's just the way it is.
Meaningless thread.

Malik Hairston
08-05-2014, 01:10 AM
OP is a nice blend of Culbear, ducks and TDMVPDPOY, tbh..