PDA

View Full Version : Kawhi and Jordan at summer camp

manu2timdynasty
08-05-2014, 12:41 AM
Just being with Jordan is beneficial to Kawhi, and the kids reaction to Kawhi is pretty cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bwqhl7at0Xo

Kool Bob Love
08-05-2014, 12:55 AM
:wow

jARS mEsH sEt
08-05-2014, 01:04 AM
Which team won? I can't hear a damn thing in that video.

Floyd Pacquiao
08-05-2014, 01:06 AM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/images/smilies/applause.gif kawhi's got little kids going crazy for him:cry: he made it

hater
08-05-2014, 01:09 AM
:lmao Kawhi's wetback teamate sucks. is that ElNono's nephew? :lol

Malik Hairston
08-05-2014, 01:12 AM
Hopefully Kawhi spends as little time as possible with Dad Killer, tbh..

ElNono
08-05-2014, 01:15 AM

I lol'ed, tbh

ElNono
08-05-2014, 01:16 AM
Is Kawhi part of the Jordan brand?

hater
08-05-2014, 01:17 AM
I lol'ed, tbh

:lol :tu

in my eyes 911
08-05-2014, 01:18 AM

Look kids a dinosaur, most went extinct but some still hideout on the internet where they feel more safe...

Kool Bob Love
08-05-2014, 01:18 AM
Yes. Kawhi's gonna get his own sig shoe. Srs.

Kool Bob Love
08-05-2014, 01:19 AM
Hopefully Kawhi spends as little time as possible with Dad Killer, tbh..

Money never showed this type of love to kobe or bron. Wild.

manu2timdynasty
08-05-2014, 01:23 AM

Yes, and pretty sure I read somewhere Jordan called Kawhi after winning finals MVP to congratulate...

HI-FI
08-05-2014, 02:11 AM
cool clip.

i have a feeling MJ appreciates Kawhi more in some sense, especially since he came up with little fanfare.

Spur|n|Austin
08-05-2014, 02:45 AM
Still can't believe we snaked Kawhi.. :cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKcZJf2IXxI

Brunodf
08-05-2014, 02:47 AM
Jordan picked the better talent, watch out for Charlotte

Prime Time
08-05-2014, 05:53 AM
Kawhi carrying the team, per usual :hat

spursparker9
08-05-2014, 07:44 AM
Jordan is getting fatter. Can he still dunk?

urunobili
08-05-2014, 08:17 AM

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BqOeVE1CMAAu-n3.jpg:medium

Brazil
08-05-2014, 09:42 AM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BqOeVE1CMAAu-n3.jpg:medium

:tu

lefty
08-05-2014, 10:06 AM
Dad Killer with Kawhi?

Connecting the dots ......

MeloHype
08-05-2014, 10:17 AM
Dad Killer with Kawhi?

The quiet ones are usually serial killers imo

urunobili
08-05-2014, 10:22 AM
Dat Kawhi Jordan ad was posted IMMEDIATELY after the final whistle of game 5. One of the most re-tweeted and shared on fb of this year's Jordan ads... pretty sick

lefty
08-05-2014, 10:40 AM
:cry they did it for the kids

:cry Jordan is not a monster, he is a good guy

daslicer
08-05-2014, 10:48 AM
i have a feeling MJ appreciates Kawhi more in some sense, especially since he came up with little fanfare.

Jordan was a harsh teammate but he always had tremendous respect for guys on his team who could perform under extreme pressure. I get the vibe that Jordan has that same type of respect for Kawhi after overcoming the odds and holding his own against Lebron in the finals.

Kawhi's stroke looks great in this video.

Phenomanul
08-05-2014, 11:12 AM
Jordan has stated he shares a sense of empathy with the manner in which Kawhi lost his father... given that he went through a similar ordeal...

Captivus
08-05-2014, 11:44 AM
they should get more kids involved in the drills.
good for Kawhi

Cklbmk
08-05-2014, 11:53 AM
If kawhi gets 1/100thof jordans aggression... REPEAT

lefty
08-05-2014, 12:06 PM
Jordan has stated he shares a sense of empathy with the manner in which Kawhi lost his father... given that he went through a similar ordeal...
Yeah but Kawhi only pulled the trigger on Lebron

Phenomanul
08-05-2014, 12:58 PM
Only you would try to trivialize Kawhi's loss...

Budkin
08-05-2014, 02:26 PM
Dad Killer with Kawhi?

:lol

Sean Cagney
08-05-2014, 03:28 PM

:cry Jordan is not a monster, he is a good guyJordan and good guy don't belong in the same sentence TBH. He can act Civil at these camps, let some kid as for an autograph when the cameras are off he will say F you or something and walk away .

hater
08-05-2014, 04:27 PM
Jordan and good guy don't belong in the same sentence TBH. He can act Civil at these camps, let some kid as for an autograph when the cameras are off he will say F you or something and walk away .

to be fair Duncan can easily walk away as well. and he did give the middle finger to an old lady in the past (theres a youtube somewhere) :lol

just because someone punches Steve Kerr, makes players cry or says fuck you to an annoying fan is not a good judge of moral character tbqh

DAF86
08-05-2014, 05:34 PM
Kawhi's game reminds me a lot of MJ's game, tbh. The mid range jumper, the post up game, the mitts.

Kool Bob Love
08-05-2014, 05:44 PM

:cry Jordan is not a monster, he is a good guy

Show Money respect. Lebron and kobe ain't got nothing on him. Horrible person but goat basketball player.

baseline bum
08-05-2014, 06:05 PM
Jordan and good guy don't belong in the same sentence TBH. He can act Civil at these camps, let some kid as for an autograph when the cameras are off he will say F you or something and walk away .

Jordan signed autographs for me when I was a kid tbh. The players would wouldn't sign were Bird and Abdul-Jabbar. Ewing was tough to get too.

CitizenDwayne
08-05-2014, 06:40 PM
Ewing was tough to get too.

Off-topic, but tough to get how? Just curious

baseline bum
08-05-2014, 06:47 PM
Off-topic, but tough to get how? Just curious

As in it took me a couple of years to get it on his rookie card.

lefty
08-05-2014, 08:03 PM
Jordan signed autographs for me when I was a kid tbh. The players would wouldn't sign were Bird and Abdul-Jabbar. Ewing was tough to get too.

Were there cameras around when he signed it ?
Maybe he didn't want to look like an ass in public

as for Kareem and Bird, they were very shy in public

And your sig... memories from game 7

baseline bum
08-05-2014, 08:18 PM
Were there cameras around when he signed it ?
Maybe he didn't want to look like an ass in public

as for Kareem and Bird, they were very shy in public

And your sig... memories from game 7

Probably not, it was about 2 hours before gametime. Kareem and Bird were just assholes.

lefty
08-05-2014, 08:23 PM
Probably not, it was about 2 hours before gametime. Kareem and Bird were just assholes.

Ah ok.

Well Bird has been ignoring his daughter.

Have you mey Magic ?

baseline bum
08-05-2014, 08:28 PM
Ah ok.

Well Bird has been ignoring his daughter.

Have you mey Magic ?

Yeah, Magic is a cool guy despite the AIDS. Of all the NBA players I have met (and I met all of them in the 80s and early 90s), he is the one who appreciates his fans most. Kareem the least.

DMX7
08-05-2014, 08:52 PM
Kawhi's game reminds me a lot of MJ's game, tbh. The mid range jumper, the post up game, the mitts.

DAF, ya boi, da golden balls winner, looks pretty sad in that pic.

lefty
08-05-2014, 09:09 PM
Yeah, Magic is a cool guy despite the AIDS. Of all the NBA players I have met (and I met all of them in the 80s and early 90s), he is the one who appreciates his fans most. Kareem the least.

Cool

spurraider21
08-05-2014, 09:11 PM
Dad Killer with Kawhi?

:rollin such as assh:lolle

spurraider21
08-05-2014, 09:17 PM
cool clip.

i think MJ appreciates Kawhi more than Kobe or LeBron because for once he wasn't used as a comparison for 17 year old hoodrats coming out of high school

DAF86
08-05-2014, 09:23 PM
DAF, ya boi, da golden balls winner, looks pretty sad in that pic.

That's because God is all about team accomplishments, he doesn't care about no individual awards. Such a kind soul that lad has. :cry

baseline bum
08-05-2014, 09:27 PM
i think MJ appreciates Kawhi more than Kobe or LeBron because for once he wasn't used as a comparison for 17 year old hoodrats coming out of high school

I think it's just because Kawhi is with his brand tbh.

Sean Cagney
08-05-2014, 09:29 PM

Oh I believe Bird! Jordan maybe back then was somewhat humble too or in a good mood that day? I have heard some horror stories of Jordan online and know a few people who have either met him or someone in their family met him and he is supposedly a real asshole. Barkley said he won't tip either :lol, he said he has to leave a tip for them both when they go out.
to be fair Duncan can easily walk away as well. and he did give the middle finger to an old lady in the past (theres a youtube somewhere) :lol

just because someone punches Steve Kerr, makes players cry or says fuck you to an annoying fan is not a good judge of moral character tbqh

Not on that man tells people to kiss his ass or even worse in Chicago who bumped into him before.... Look at Chamillionaire (If you don't know who he is just youtube his video of his encounter with Mike) and his encounter after he got a Mike Jersey and asked him politely to sign it :lol. I have heard plenty more about Mike, these ones just stand out. His HOF speech too, getting Isiah blackballed from the dream team and it goes on and on. Great player but known to be a royal asshole alot of the time.

still.focused
08-05-2014, 09:36 PM
Because Kobe & Lebron arent on JB. Its not really a lovefest. Players are actually under contract to make these kinds of appearances. Melo, Blake, CP3 & Wade have all done the same in the past

Yes. Kawhi's gonna get his own sig shoe. Srs.
Doubt it. MOST players with shoe deals dont get signature shoes. Melo & CP3 are the only current JB players that have their own sig shoe

Since the end of last year

Mugen
08-05-2014, 09:42 PM
Dad Killer with Kawhi?

:lol f'd up tbh.

hater
08-05-2014, 10:01 PM
I have heard some horror stories of Jordan online

:lol online rumors. Great judge of character

Not on that man tells people to kiss his ass or even worse in Chicago who bumped into him before.... Look at Chamillionaire (If you don't know who he is just youtube his video of his encounter with Mike) and his encounter after he got a Mike Jersey and asked him politely to sign it :lol. I have heard plenty more about Mike, these ones just stand out. His HOF speech too, getting Isiah blackballed from the dream team and it goes on and on. Great player but known to be a royal asshole alot of the time.

just saying each and everyone of us can count a dozen or so times AT LEAST when we behaved like real assholes in life. GOAT might not be a nice guy but IMO he's far from the demon most online tards make him out to be IMO

some of us are in a pissy mood and some of us are in a pissy mood with hudreds of faggots walking up to us. Even me in Medellin have lost control a few times. Hell I even had a party singer get his ass wooped for singing a song to my wife :lol

manu2timdynasty
08-05-2014, 10:11 PM

just saying each and everyone of us can count a dozen or so times AT LEAST when we behaved like real assholes in life. GOAT might not be a nice guy but IMO he's far from the demon most online tards make him out to be IMO

some of us are in a pissy mood and some of us are in a pissy mood with hudreds of faggots walking up to us. Even me in Medellin have lost control a few times. Hell I even had a party singer get his ass wooped for singing a song to my wife :lol

NO one cares, speaking of judge of character.....

HI-FI
08-05-2014, 10:12 PM
that's part of it. he did an interview before, perhaps on Oprah, where he talked about these young guys coming out from HS with tons of money and hype, yet ain't done shit. it was an obvious swipe at the Kobes and Lebrons etc....
so I imagine he likes Kawhi for being legit before getting unwarranted hype. Plus he's on his brand. Plus like DAF86 said and I've said before, they got similar hands and style.

Sean Cagney
08-05-2014, 10:16 PM

NO, not just online rumors, two actual friends of mine and their family. I can't prove it though so to each their own there, no reason for them to lie about it though.

I agree on the rest of that though, I have behaved like a real asshole a few times in my life from a bad day or situations and thought later damn I was out of pocket there. I agree on that part too.

MJ though just from his HOF speech to this and that seems to be a egotisical guy who can't give up the competitve spirit in him, he will have that until he dies I guess and can't let the game go alot of times. I guess some greats just have that edge, come off as a dick or not they don't care.

hater
08-05-2014, 10:17 PM
that's part of it. he did an interview before, perhaps on Oprah, where he talked about these young guys coming out from HS with tons of money and hype, yet ain't done shit. it was an obvious swipe at the Kobes and Lebrons etc....
so I imagine he likes Kawhi for being legit before getting unwarranted hype. Plus he's on his brand. Plus like DAF86 said and I've said before, they got similar hands and style.

niggas are handmates

hater
08-05-2014, 10:18 PM
NO, not just online rumors, two actual friends of mine and their family. I can't prove it though so to each their own there, no reason for them to lie about it though.

I agree on the rest of that though, I have behaved like a real asshole a few times in my life from a bad day or situations and thought later damn I was out of pocket there. I agree on that part too.

MJ though just from his HOF speech to this and that seems to be a egotisical guy who can't give up the competitve spirit in him, he will have that until he dies I guess and can't let the game go alot of times. I guess some greats just have that edge, come off as a dick or not they don't care.

sure he's egotistical. so are 90% of NBA allstars IMO

MJ is just slightly above average on asshole scale tbh

Sean Cagney
08-05-2014, 10:20 PM
sure he's egotistical. so are 90% of NBA allstars IMO

MJ is just slightly above average on asshole scale tbh

Damn I wonder what just an average asshole is then :lol, then again maybe not. Some are humble, very few though I am willing to bet as a %. It is just which one you catch on on what day you catch them on I guess, probably better off just walking on by most of the time or nodding your head and keeping it going. I bet getting approached everyday does get old a million times, especially if you are in a bad mood.

BillMc
08-05-2014, 10:23 PM
Kawhi better not take two years off to play baseball now...

hater
08-05-2014, 10:26 PM
It is just which one you catch on on what day you catch them on I guess

truth bomb

probably better off just walking on by most of the time or nodding your head and keeping it going.

IMO that is the correct way to behave around superstars for normal folk tbh. Nobody cares what average fan has to say about anything IMO, especially them millionaire athletes :lol

I bet getting approached everyday does get old a million times, especially if you are in a bad mood.

I bet Kawhi has nightmares about this kinda shit right here....

thiste
08-06-2014, 05:06 AM
Maybe Kawhi reminds him of Scottie.

Agloco
08-06-2014, 08:11 PM
Yeah, Magic is a cool guy despite the AIDS.

:lol

SupremeGuy
08-06-2014, 10:13 PM
Dad Killer with Kawhi?

Connecting the dots ......Holyfuckingshit :lmao

benfti
08-06-2014, 11:07 PM
Cant hate Jordan, come on!