PDA

View Full Version : OT: Alpha vs Beta : houses

lefty
08-05-2014, 11:48 AM
ALPHA:

http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2013107/rs_560x383-131107141440-1024.michael-jordan-house-for-sale-3.jpg

BETA :

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-lP9hRxXdtDE/TxppCh8vsiI/AAAAAAAAPyQ/w3oYL2JwObY/s400/0119-kobe-bryant-houses-ex-1.jpg

http://www.bet.com/shows/access-granted/photos/2011/01/athletemugshots/_jcr_content/leftcol/flipbook/flipbookimage_8.flipfeature.dimg/fb-mugshots-kobebryant.jpg

TDMVPDPOY
08-05-2014, 11:58 AM
jordan gave his ex 100m to get out of the marriage, still built up his fortune to 1b

the other? lol loss half and tries to get back with her cause losing half is just to much, even with the help of fredo he still cant recoup that loss half, now his selling everything to make up that loss...

Thread
08-05-2014, 11:58 AM
Though those 2 years down the street from where Hussein Obama now rousts & scams.

tee, hee.

Thread
08-05-2014, 12:00 PM
jordan gave his ex 100m to get out of the marriage, still built up his fortune to 1b

the other? lol loss half and tries to get back with her cause losing half is just to much, even with the help of fredo he still cant recoup that loss half, now his selling everything to make up that loss...

You've nary room. Duncan dared, no, double dog dared Amy to bust his fuckin' hole. Amy busted his fuckin' hole. Then, THEN, then he paid her. Horses? Scattered all over Bexar County. Barn door? Closed.

Just shows ta go ya.

scanry
08-05-2014, 12:04 PM
Didn't MJ sell his Chicago house last year?

TDMVPDPOY
08-05-2014, 12:06 PM
that house was on and off the market

Thread
08-05-2014, 12:26 PM
Kobe, God bless him he gives the most interesting domicile to "mother."

TDMVPDPOY
08-05-2014, 12:28 PM

this is the same clown who didnt give his parents money so they auction his stuff...

Thread
08-05-2014, 12:31 PM
this is the same clown who didnt give his parents money so they auction his stuff...

You've no room. Amy made a deal with the devil and reneged in the middle of the gd Finals.

TDMVPDPOY
08-05-2014, 12:35 PM
You've no room. Amy made a deal with the devil and reneged in the middle of the gd Finals.

didnt kirby tried to save his marriage by buying his exwife a 5m dollar ring? probably the same amount he paid out the other clown to keep her mouth shut, no wonder why his ex left for 50/50

PingPong
08-05-2014, 01:19 PM
Houses doesn't mean shit for smart people with money. They build a house for 10 millions and sell it for 15 millions. But if you are a dumb fuck (like most of NBA players), will pay 20 millions for a house and sell it for 10 millions. Or lose it for the mortgage.

Thread
08-05-2014, 01:24 PM
didnt kirby tried to save his marriage by buying his exwife a 5m dollar ring? probably the same amount he paid out the other clown to keep her mouth shut, no wonder why his ex left for 50/50

Unlike Duncan Kobe is still married. And you've no room. Your Neal raped as well. And Duncan paid Amy to shut up. Sure, it was ass backwards, but, he still paid her.

We both have holt of the dirty end of the stick. Difference is your guy fucked up in the middle of the playoffs and his wife had nary mercy. She laid him out without batting an eyelash. Who shows up when Tim is lower than skunk shit? Battier. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TDMVPDPOY
08-05-2014, 01:26 PM
Unlike Duncan Kobe is still married. And you've no room. Your Neal raped as well. And Duncan paid Amy to shut up. Sure, it was ass backwards, but, he still paid her.

We both have holt of the dirty end of the stick. Difference is your guy fucked up in the middle of the playoffs and his wife had nary mercy. She laid him out without batting an eyelash. Who shows up when Tim is lower than skunk shit? Battier. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol i see u have run out of material and now deflecting to role players, i thought this thread was about alphas vs beta...mentioning role players for argument sakes, how long kirby have fallen from robin to role player

Thread
08-05-2014, 01:57 PM
lol i see u have run out of material and now deflecting to role players, i thought this thread was about alphas vs beta...mentioning role players for argument sakes, how long kirby have fallen from robin to role player

Boiled down:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 5

DMC
08-05-2014, 05:03 PM

The difference is we are champions. We won the our last game in the playoffs. You see, I drove a championship ring, you drove a lottery pick... that's my name.

moisaenz
08-05-2014, 05:15 PM
Lol saying Duncan is a tosb when Kobe has the same number of rings.

2pac > Kobe
08-05-2014, 06:01 PM
the first pic is just a gate brah

PingPong
08-05-2014, 06:04 PM

Married to a fucking classless shittyface guetto girl. Nice.

Venti Quattro
08-05-2014, 06:08 PM
Kobe's parents are still alive and he still has his family. While he has committed mistakes along the way, none of them led to the death of his father.

He also wasn't forced to fake his retirement.

lefty
08-05-2014, 06:24 PM
Kobe's parents are still alive and he still has his family. While he has committed mistakes along the way, none of them led to the death of his father.

He also wasn't forced to fake his retirement.
At least MJ had a good relationship with his Dad before he got him killed.

And he didn't fake injuries and toughness like Kirby

Thread
08-05-2014, 09:37 PM
Married to a fucking classless shittyface guetto girl. Nice.

What good did it do Duncan to marry above his station? I see those pics of him, her and the children court side. I'd a bet my last moniker that she would have never done him like she did him.

And you're gonna cast Vanessa down? Please. When he was up on a rape charge a capital offense he turned and who the fuck was there? "Let's go, Kobe." Amy didn't do that. Sterling's wife didn't do that. No. Those two left their husbands where they found 'em.

Rule Number One:::Never turn in need & find the other not there. Rule Number Two:::Obey all rules.

PingPong
08-06-2014, 10:58 AM
What good did it do Duncan to marry above his station? I see those pics of him, her and the children court side. I'd a bet my last moniker that she would have never done him like she did him.

And you're gonna cast Vanessa down? Please. When he was up on a rape charge a capital offense he turned and who the fuck was there? "Let's go, Kobe." Amy didn't do that. Sterling's wife didn't do that. No. Those two left their husbands where they found 'em.

Rule Number One:::Never turn in need & find the other not there. Rule Number Two:::Obey all rules.

Divorce is something so common nowadays. Having your husband charged by rape and still keeping the marriage is ridiculous. It's submissive, shameful and disgracious. Probably in your ghetto environment, the ratchets standing by their nigs when they are charged by rape, drug dealing, murder looks cool. But it's not the same everywhere.

Thread
08-06-2014, 11:30 AM
Divorce is something so common nowadays. Having your husband charged by rape and still keeping the marriage is ridiculous. It's submissive, shameful and disgracious. Probably in your ghetto environment, the ratchets standing by their nigs when they are charged by rape, drug dealing, murder looks cool. But it's not the same everywhere.

That's just because Amy "raped" Tim. Yes, it was a form of rape. They'd made their pact early on. She knew about his homosexuality and signed on regardless because I'm sure she loved him. He loved her regardless of his homosexuality. The consummation of a marriage is written in the law & in the books, not in the heart.

Somewhere along the line she changed and could no longer sustain the verbal contract they'd made in the atmosphere of unconditional love & devotion. That's bad enough, but, forgivable, I suppose, to a man like Duncan. That she went on from there and spoke words to "strangers" is unconscionable. It's tantamount to a rape.

PingPong
08-06-2014, 11:39 AM
That's just because Amy "raped" Tim. Yes, it was a form of rape. They'd made their pact early on. She knew about his homosexuality and signed on regardless because I'm sure she loved him. He loved her regardless of his homosexuality. The consummation of a marriage is written in the law & in the books, not in the heart.

Somewhere along the line she changed and could no longer sustain the verbal contract they'd made in the atmosphere of unconditional love & devotion. That's bad enough, but, forgivable, I suppose, to a man like Duncan. That she went on from there and spoke words to "strangers" is unconscionable. It's tantamount to a rape.

LOL what a distorted vision. Amy cucked Tim, that's not exactly a nice thing. But standing for a criminal, a rapist is far worse, bitch. Forget your obssession for Tim gayness or anything else, lets talk about the ethical question.

Thread
08-06-2014, 12:12 PM
LOL what a distorted vision. Amy cucked Tim, that's not exactly a nice thing. But standing for a criminal, a rapist is far worse, bitch. Forget your obssession for Tim gayness or anything else, lets talk about the ethical question.

Me, if I were Vanessa? Yes. I'd move out in the front of him and we'd go together, they'd have to go thru me to get to him. I'd do anything, anything, PP, to keep him safe.

TDMVPDPOY
08-06-2014, 12:14 PM
Me, if I were Vanessa? Yes. I'd move out in the front of him and we'd go together, they'd have to go thru me to get to him. I'd do anything, anything, PP, to keep him safe.

keepin who safe? shes only concerned about the money

Thread
08-06-2014, 12:54 PM
keepin who safe? shes only concerned about the money

That's the Laker hater in you. She'd get the money either way. Some people are motivated by a higher call. Shelly Sterling? No. Amy Duncan? No.

Kidd K
08-06-2014, 05:36 PM
Lol saying Duncan is a tosb when Kobe has the same number of rings.

And when Duncan's clearly been the vastly superior player the past two seasons.

Thread
08-06-2014, 07:42 PM
And when Duncan's clearly been the vastly superior player the past two seasons.

A. Duncan let, in turn Amy & Battier bust his fuckin' hole in '13.

B. Duncan let Fats Diaw & the squirt relegate him to the back seat in '14.

The Bag stays in Texas till further notice.

Arnold Toht
08-06-2014, 07:53 PM

Absolutely.

Bill_Brasky
08-06-2014, 07:55 PM
Duncan isnt an old injured piece of shit though.

Thebesteva
08-06-2014, 08:29 PM
The difference is we are champions. We won the our last game in the playoffs. You see, I drove a championship ring, you drove a lottery pick... that's my name.

Relax bitch tits, unless you were in that locker room partying with the spurs then you're just a fan of a championship team

DMC
08-06-2014, 08:49 PM
Relax bitch tits, unless you were in that locker room partying with the spurs then you're just a fan of a championship team
Says the fag with "Lakersarethebesteva" as a user name on Spurstalk.com. Yeah you had it shortened, but let's be real.

Also, 5 is fucking with you.

Thebesteva
08-06-2014, 08:54 PM
Says the fag with "Lakersarethebesteva" as a user name on Spurstalk.com. Yeah you had it shortened, but let's be real.

Also, 5 is fucking with you.

I was always TheBestEva on every sports forum I was on. Unfortunately, LG had that username already taken and generated the stupid Lakersarethebesteva thing. I accepted it. I am still a Laker fan, a doctor, a true success story. Aren't you the guy who posted a picture of your hands once to prove how big they were then accidentally exposed that you're a fatty? :lol

Kool Bob Love
08-06-2014, 09:02 PM
I was always TheBestEva on every sports forum I was on. Unfortunately, LG had that username already taken and generated the stupid Lakersarethebesteva thing. I accepted it. I am still a Laker fan, a doctor, a true success story. Aren't you the guy who posted a picture of your hands once to prove how big they were then accidentally exposed that you're a fatty? :lol

Making birthday threads on a spurs forum ain't popping b. You lame b.

Malik Hairston
08-06-2014, 09:15 PM
That 23 at the gates is so fucking corny, tbh..

Malik Hairston
08-06-2014, 09:18 PM
I bet both Dad Killer and Kobe have lynching trees in their yards, tbh..

scanry
08-06-2014, 09:18 PM
That 23 at the gates is so fucking corny, tbh..

I'm surprised he hasn't changed that gate. No one gives a damn about number 23 anymore tbh.

Thread
08-06-2014, 10:28 PM

Duncan has a cock in his back yard.

Thread
08-06-2014, 10:29 PM
Duncan isnt an old injured piece of shit though.

Never said he was. Duncan is the tired old shit bag.

Thebesteva
08-06-2014, 10:51 PM

:lol

ezau
08-07-2014, 01:06 AM

Since June 15, 2014

Duncan: 1
Kobe: 0

Let us proceed.

Thebesteva
08-07-2014, 01:54 AM
Bill Burr on Kobe's divorce (when it was happening at the time). Solid takes from this guy on women fucking men over. This is why Im anti-marriage, fuck that shit.

He asks why women deserve half of a man shit during a divorce.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVTjhXi9CZ8

Leetonidas
08-07-2014, 02:00 AM
That's 5. talking, Cubster

Kidd K
08-07-2014, 03:04 AM

Boiled down: Kobe 6 games played in 2014. Duncan: 97

None of your red herrings can change the fact that Duncan just won a title and is still playing while Kobe's collecting welfare checks from the Lakers and preventing them from signing key free agents that actually still play basketball.

Thread
08-07-2014, 06:34 AM
Boiled down: Kobe 6 games played in 2014. Duncan: 97

None of your red herrings can change the fact that Duncan just won a title and is still playing while Kobe's collecting welfare checks from the Lakers and preventing them from signing key free agents that actually still play basketball.

Thread
08-07-2014, 06:35 AM
Since June 15, 2014

Let us proceed.

wanggi
08-07-2014, 08:10 AM
Being a child's mother beater many years, cubby, you're contradictory.

ambchang
08-07-2014, 11:20 AM
And when Duncan's clearly been the vastly superior player the past seventeen seasons.

FIFY

Thread
08-07-2014, 11:48 AM
Being a child's mother beater many years, cubby, you're contradictory.

O & 47!!!

Clipper Nation
08-07-2014, 11:52 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-lP9hRxXdtDE/TxppCh8vsiI/AAAAAAAAPyQ/w3oYL2JwObY/s400/0119-kobe-bryant-houses-ex-1.jpg

Which house does Kirby store the Bag in?

Thread
08-07-2014, 11:56 AM
Which house does Kirby store the Bag in?

Clipper Nation
08-07-2014, 12:04 PM
Further notice arrived in June 2013 courtesy of James.

tee, hee.

Thread
08-07-2014, 04:56 PM
Further notice arrived in June 2013 courtesy of James.

tee, hee.

No. I invented The Bag. It's my creation. I attached it to Duncan and it's staying there till further notice. And if anybody thinks that while he's ensconced in the back seat and tubs Diaw and tard Kiwi are up front and The Bag is leaving Texas they're in for some sad news.

And I ain't fuckin' around either. I'm dead fuckin' serious.

- Pap

ezau
08-07-2014, 10:12 PM

Since June 15, 2014

Let us proceed.

Thread
08-07-2014, 11:46 PM
Since June 15, 2014

Let us proceed.

Fine. Nevertheless, The Bag stays in Texas till further notice.

Clipper Nation
08-07-2014, 11:48 PM
With Kirby in it.

scanry
08-07-2014, 11:53 PM
Dale though he had a free ride with the Parroting until he met CN. Probably keeps your parroting ego in check, doesn't it?

ezau
08-08-2014, 12:36 AM

Kobe is 2014 non-champ just like you. Let us proceed.

Thread
08-08-2014, 01:34 AM
Dale though he had a free ride with the Parroting until he met CN. Probably keeps your parroting ego in check, doesn't it?

+ I grant him grace on the oriental issue.

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

Thread
08-08-2014, 01:34 AM
Kobe is 2014 non-champ just like you. Let us proceed.

ezau
08-08-2014, 02:50 AM

Non-champ making rules. :lol

Thread
08-08-2014, 04:49 AM
Non-champ making rules. :lol

Absolutely.

Let us proceed...

ezau
08-08-2014, 05:16 AM
Absolutely.

Let us proceed...

As of June 15, 2014

Let us proceed

Thread
08-08-2014, 11:16 AM
As of June 15, 2014

Let us proceed

Boiled down:::The Bag stays in Texas till further notice.

ezau
08-10-2014, 09:38 PM
Boiled down:::The Bag stays in Texas till further notice.

Duncan rang while Kobe didn't and until Kobe wings his 6th, it's Duncan>Kobe. Let us proceed.