PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Attention Up Front...

DMC
08-05-2014, 05:35 PM
http://www.theglobaldispatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Alec-Baldwin-Glengarry-Glen-Ross.jpg

Let me have your attention for a moment!

So you're talking about what? You're talking about - bitchin' about that lottery pick you shot, some son of a bitch don't want to play with Kobe, somebody don't want what you're sellin', some team you're trying to screw and so forth. Let's talk about something important. Are they all here?...Well, I'm going anyway. Let's talk about something important! (To Culburn) Put that coffee down!! Coffee's for closers only. Do you think I'm fuckin' with you? I am not fuckin' with you. I'm here from downtown. I'm here from the NBA Forum, and I'm here on a mission of mercy. Your name's Killakobe81?...You call yourself a fan, you son of a bitch?

(KK81 “I don’t have to read this shit”)

You certainly don't, pal. 'Cause the good news is - you're fucked. The bad news is - you've got, all of you got, just one season to regain your dignity, starting with tonight. Starting with tonight's sit. Oh, have I got your attention now? Good. 'Cause we're adding a little something to this year's NBA contest. As you all know, first prize is a shiny new ring. Anybody want to see second prize? Second prize iss a 14 incher. Third prize is you're banned. You get the picture? You laughing now? You got players. MItch and Fredo paid good money for Kobe. Get the bastard to earn it! You can't close the deal you're given, you can't close shit, you are shit. Hit the bricks, pal, and beat it 'cause you are going out!...

(Koolaid man: 'The role players are weak.')

'The role players are weak.' Fucking role players are weak? You're weak. I've been in the playoffs fifteen years straight.

(Culburn: "What's your name?")

FUCK YOU, that's my name!!

You know why, Mister? 'Cause you drove a Julius Randle to get here tonight, I drove a 2014 NBA Championship. That's my name!! And your name is 'you're wanting.' And you can't play in a man's game. You can't close them out, (whispering) Then go home and tell Katie your troubles. Because the only one thing counts in this life! Get them to sign on the line which is dotted for less than 48.5 million! You hear me, you fucking faggots?

http://bingemedia.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/glengarry-glen-ross.jpg

A-B-C. A-always, B-be, C-closing. Always be closing! Always be closing! A-I-D-A. Attention, interest, decision, action. Attention: do I have your attention? Interest: are you interested? I know you are 'cause it's fuck or walk. You close or you hit the bricks! Decision: have you made your decision for Christ?! And Action. A-I-D-A. Get out there! You got the prospects comin' in. You had Kevin Love, you’ve got Boozer, you had Pau, you’ve had Howard, Shaq, Bynum, Nash, Artest... You think they came in to get out of the rain? A guy don't walk on the court lest he wants to play. They're sitting out there waiting to give you their skills! Are you gonna take them? Are you man enough to take them?

(To Luva) What's the problem, pal? You, Paki!

(Luva: "You're such a hero, you're so rich. How come you're comin' down here and waste your time with such a bunch of bums in the NBA forum?.")

(Removing his gold championship ring)

http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/14-spurs-2003-nba-championship-rings.jpg

You see this ring? You see this ring?...That ring cost less than your ONE fucking player. I won a championship last year. What did you win? You see, pal, that's who I am. And you're nothing. Nice guy? I don't give a shit. Good troll? Fuck you -- go home and play with your laptop!! You wanna reside here? Close!! You think this is abuse? You think this is abuse, you cocksucker? You can't take this -- how can you take the abuse you get on during the playoffs?! You don't like it -- leave, Dale does. I can go out there with the players you got, win 50 games next season! Can you? Can you? Go and do likewise!

A-I-D-A!! Get mad, you son of a bitches! Get mad!! You know what it takes to compete in the West? It takes brass balls to compete in the West.

http://www.literaryramblings.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/glengarry-glen-ross.jpg

Go and do likewise, gents. The ring's out there, you pick it up, it's yours. You don't -- I got no sympathy for you. You wanna go out on those back to backs and close. Close! It's yours. If not, you're gonna be shinin' my shoes. And you know what you'll be sayin', a bunch of losers sitting around in a bar: 'Oh yeah, I used to be a fan. It's a tough racket.'

(He displays a large stack of red index cards tied together with string)

http://cdn3.whatculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Glengarry-Glen-Ross.jpg

These are the new free agents. These are the only free agents. And to you, they're gold, and you don't get them. Why? Because to give them to you is just throwing them away. (He hands the cards to Cleveland ) They're for closers. I'd wish you good luck, but you wouldn't know what to do with it if you got it. (To Luva) And to answer your question, pal: 'Why am I here?' I came here because LJ and Kori asked me to. They asked me for a favor. I said, the real favor, follow my advice and ban your fuckin' ass because a loser is a loser.

Koolaid_Man
08-05-2014, 05:37 PM
Go suck a dead man's dick..I ain't reading that fucking shit :lol

spurraider21
08-05-2014, 05:44 PM
a) :lmao
b) that was impressive
c) retirement must be boring as fuck

Kool Bob Love
08-05-2014, 05:45 PM
Lakers.:rollin

Buddy Mignon
08-05-2014, 08:11 PM
Even a blind man can see that I inspired this geezer to get off his lazy ass and attempt to create a decent thread. The problem is most of these fuckers on this site have never seen that classic scene, nor can they appreciate the lingo used in the film. Nice try, faggot... its refreshing to know I got you up thinking about me.

Franklin
08-05-2014, 09:42 PM
thread of the year candidate?

TheSanityAnnex
08-05-2014, 11:00 PM
Pity bump. You tried.

Thebesteva
08-05-2014, 11:03 PM
OP

https://c1.staticflickr.com/7/6054/7001051459_178f67030c_z.jpg

RobbyH
08-05-2014, 11:27 PM
Pity bump. You tried.

ouch

Thread
08-05-2014, 11:30 PM
Gestapo tactics!!!

Buddy Mignon
08-07-2014, 12:14 AM
I know that jackass DMC feels like shit that his best work fell on deaf ears. Might not ever create another thread. I can create a thread talking about farts and get more attention.:lmao

DMC
08-07-2014, 06:50 PM
I know that jackass DMC feels like shit that his best work fell on deaf ears. Might not ever create another thread. I can create a thread talking about farts and get more attention.:lmao
You've posted twice here. Your fart threads get attention because that's how you sound your mating call.

BanditHiro
08-07-2014, 07:43 PM
one of the best threads in a long time

Agloco
08-08-2014, 07:43 AM
:lol Lakers

Calispursfan11
08-08-2014, 02:29 PM
Pretty good drunken rage writing OP. Bravo.

Brazil
08-08-2014, 02:49 PM
underrated tbh

benefactor
08-08-2014, 05:22 PM
I missed this thread the first time. Well done.:lol

Buddy Mignon
08-08-2014, 05:34 PM
Here... let me get in on the fluffin.:lmao

Buddy Mignon
08-08-2014, 05:34 PM
Ooops... my bad...:flag:

unforeseen
08-08-2014, 06:47 PM
Dale taking a 14 incher...

http://i.imgur.com/RbgYhzI.gif

DMC
08-08-2014, 07:14 PM
Pretty good drunken rage writing OP. Bravo.
Hey I only had one Corona...

Calispursfan11
08-08-2014, 07:22 PM
Hey I only had one Corona...

Good choice :toast

spurraider21
08-08-2014, 08:37 PM
corona is like watered down piss

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
08-08-2014, 10:20 PM
Landshark > Corona

DMC
08-09-2014, 01:26 AM
corona is like watered down piss

You've had watered down piss?

whitemamba
08-09-2014, 02:21 AM
http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/didnt-read-lol-gif-13.gif

spurraider21
08-09-2014, 02:57 AM
You've had watered down piss?
You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?

DMC
08-09-2014, 11:08 AM
You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?

The price is wrong, bitch.

AlexJones
08-10-2014, 09:14 PM
http://www.theglobaldispatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Alec-Baldwin-Glengarry-Glen-Ross.jpg

Let me have your attention for a moment!

So you're talking about what? You're talking about - bitchin' about that lottery pick you shot, some son of a bitch don't want to play with Kobe, somebody don't want what you're sellin', some team you're trying to screw and so forth. Let's talk about something important. Are they all here?...Well, I'm going anyway. Let's talk about something important! (To Culburn) Put that coffee down!! Coffee's for closers only. Do you think I'm fuckin' with you? I am not fuckin' with you. I'm here from downtown. I'm here from the NBA Forum, and I'm here on a mission of mercy. Your name's Killakobe81?...You call yourself a fan, you son of a bitch?

(KK81 “I don’t have to read this shit”)

You certainly don't, pal. 'Cause the good news is - you're fucked. The bad news is - you've got, all of you got, just one season to regain your dignity, starting with tonight. Starting with tonight's sit. Oh, have I got your attention now? Good. 'Cause we're adding a little something to this year's NBA contest. As you all know, first prize is a shiny new ring. Anybody want to see second prize? Second prize iss a 14 incher. Third prize is you're banned. You get the picture? You laughing now? You got players. MItch and Fredo paid good money for Kobe. Get the bastard to earn it! You can't close the deal you're given, you can't close shit, you are shit. Hit the bricks, pal, and beat it 'cause you are going out!...

(Koolaid man: 'The role players are weak.')

'The role players are weak.' Fucking role players are weak? You're weak. I've been in the playoffs fifteen years straight.

(Culburn: "What's your name?")

FUCK YOU, that's my name!!

You know why, Mister? 'Cause you drove a Julius Randle to get here tonight, I drove a 2014 NBA Championship. That's my name!! And your name is 'you're wanting.' And you can't play in a man's game. You can't close them out, (whispering) Then go home and tell Katie your troubles. Because the only one thing counts in this life! Get them to sign on the line which is dotted for less than 48.5 million! You hear me, you fucking faggots?

http://bingemedia.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/glengarry-glen-ross.jpg

A-B-C. A-always, B-be, C-closing. Always be closing! Always be closing! A-I-D-A. Attention, interest, decision, action. Attention: do I have your attention? Interest: are you interested? I know you are 'cause it's fuck or walk. You close or you hit the bricks! Decision: have you made your decision for Christ?! And Action. A-I-D-A. Get out there! You got the prospects comin' in. You had Kevin Love, you’ve got Boozer, you had Pau, you’ve had Howard, Shaq, Bynum, Nash, Artest... You think they came in to get out of the rain? A guy don't walk on the court lest he wants to play. They're sitting out there waiting to give you their skills! Are you gonna take them? Are you man enough to take them?

(To Luva) What's the problem, pal? You, Paki!

(Luva: "You're such a hero, you're so rich. How come you're comin' down here and waste your time with such a bunch of bums in the NBA forum?.")

(Removing his gold championship ring)

http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/14-spurs-2003-nba-championship-rings.jpg

You see this ring? You see this ring?...That ring cost less than your ONE fucking player. I won a championship last year. What did you win? You see, pal, that's who I am. And you're nothing. Nice guy? I don't give a shit. Good troll? Fuck you -- go home and play with your laptop!! You wanna reside here? Close!! You think this is abuse? You think this is abuse, you cocksucker? You can't take this -- how can you take the abuse you get on during the playoffs?! You don't like it -- leave, Dale does. I can go out there with the players you got, win 50 games next season! Can you? Can you? Go and do likewise!

A-I-D-A!! Get mad, you son of a bitches! Get mad!! You know what it takes to compete in the West? It takes brass balls to compete in the West.

http://www.literaryramblings.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/glengarry-glen-ross.jpg

Go and do likewise, gents. The ring's out there, you pick it up, it's yours. You don't -- I got no sympathy for you. You wanna go out on those back to backs and close. Close! It's yours. If not, you're gonna be shinin' my shoes. And you know what you'll be sayin', a bunch of losers sitting around in a bar: 'Oh yeah, I used to be a fan. It's a tough racket.'

(He displays a large stack of red index cards tied together with string)

http://cdn3.whatculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Glengarry-Glen-Ross.jpg

These are the new free agents. These are the only free agents. And to you, they're gold, and you don't get them. Why? Because to give them to you is just throwing them away. (He hands the cards to Cleveland ) They're for closers. I'd wish you good luck, but you wouldn't know what to do with it if you got it. (To Luva) And to answer your question, pal: 'Why am I here?' I came here because LJ and Kori asked me to. They asked me for a favor. I said, the real favor, follow my advice and ban your fuckin' ass because a loser is a loser.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :rollin :lmao :lmao

Buddy Mignon
12-24-2014, 12:35 PM
He DMC... this is my reply to you in my popular thread that's going right now. I remember the effort you put into this work of yours, yet you couldn't even get beyond 1 page...lol. I felt sorry for you because it was actually good work... but it missed the mark because it came from you. Maybe now that I've bumped it you'll get a bunch of my fans in here to give it a "lol" "derp" "naruto", or my favorite... "I'm telling Kori on you, luva." No go fuck on this... :lmao

Buddy Mignon
12-24-2014, 12:36 PM
P.S. Oh, I can type this "..." and get more replies.:lmao

Koolaid_Man
12-24-2014, 12:38 PM
I still haven't read that shit...:lmao he must be outta his got dam mind if he thinks he can write a fucking wack ass book and I will read it :lol

Buddy Mignon
12-24-2014, 12:41 PM
I still haven't read that shit...:lmao he must be outta his got dam mind if he thinks he can write a fucking wack ass book and I will read it :lol

Trust me... go to any of the threads he's ever started and this one was suppose to be his masterpiece. It was a flat out disaster. It lost money at the box office.:lol

DMC
12-24-2014, 12:50 PM
I'm in your head.

Buddy Mignon
12-24-2014, 12:52 PM
I'm in your head.

No you're not, buddy. Just had to remind you of how irrelevant you are.

DMC
12-24-2014, 01:17 PM
No you're not, buddy. Just had to remind you of how irrelevant you are.

Reminding someone how irrelevant they are makes them relevant.

Koolaid_Man
12-24-2014, 01:24 PM
Trust me... go to any of the threads he's ever started and this one was suppose to be his masterpiece. It was a flat out disaster. It lost money at the box office.:lol

:lmao:lmao:lmao

you cold blooded Luva.....I guess this was his Milli Vanilli moment....:lol

Buddy Mignon
12-24-2014, 01:39 PM
Reminding someone how irrelevant they are makes them relevant.

You should be thanking me right now... it finally made it to page two because of me.:lmao

King Emmanuel
12-24-2014, 05:50 PM

:lmao:lmao dmc man just take the L you failed big time