PDA

View Full Version : Europe: I Thought David Robinson Had Bad Back???

Buddy Mignon
08-07-2014, 12:10 AM
That cock suckers back looked fine in this clip.

C9q_lJ5SFKo

ChumpDumper
08-07-2014, 02:07 AM
You've been watching more Spurs videos than I have tbh.

Thebesteva
08-07-2014, 02:09 AM
That 99 Spurs team was deadly.

scanry
08-07-2014, 02:42 AM

They were but besides Duncan & Robinson, everybody was running on fumes: Avery, Jackson, Ellie, Kersey, Kerr, Perdue. Jackson was our Danny Green that year though. Dude lit it up against the Lakers.

BTW that Laker team swept the Spurs in the reg season. In the playoffs, the Spurs basically ganged up on Shaq and dared the others to shoot. The Lakers should've played Tyron Lue more tbh. Fisher was horrible that series.

DAF86
08-07-2014, 04:07 AM
Dude, you're a grown man that watches Naruto. We don't care what you think.

SupremeGuy
08-07-2014, 04:12 AM
Dude, you're a grown man that watches Naruto. We don't care what you think.Ohhh... so this is that Naruto guy? lol Didn't he have another username?

Hey narutard, what was your other username?

TDMVPDPOY
08-07-2014, 04:15 AM
Ohhh... so this is that Naruto guy? lol Didn't he have another username?

Hey narutard, what was your other username?

his chinese man, gets paid by the PRC govt to come on here and posts nonsense

theres another one who goes by the name Franklin...im certain his also on that chinese payroll to come on here spread celibacy bullshit to the western world while his country is allowed to breed like rabbits...

ambchang
08-07-2014, 06:56 AM

Until the league felt the Spurs were too boring and had to change the rules so that the Spurs perimeter defense went from one of the better ones to one of the worst overnight.

TDMVPDPOY
08-07-2014, 11:44 AM
lol OP....still mad he bent u over and pulled ur head back went in raw

baseline bum
08-07-2014, 11:58 AM
They were but besides Duncan & Robinson, everybody was running on fumes: Avery, Jackson, Ellie, Kersey, Kerr, Perdue. Jackson was our Danny Green that year though. Dude lit it up against the Lakers.

BTW that Laker team swept the Spurs in the reg season. In the playoffs, the Spurs basically ganged up on Shaq and dared the others to shoot. The Lakers should've played Tyron Lue more tbh. Fisher was horrible that series.

Nah, that Lakers team won two very early season games against the Spurs and then got demolished in the Alamodome live on NBC at the end of the season. I remember it was one of the few prime time regular season NBC games.

Killakobe81
08-07-2014, 04:03 PM
That cock suckers back looked fine in this clip.

C9q_lJ5SFKo

It was a "broke back" tbh ...

Kidding.

Killakobe81
08-07-2014, 04:05 PM

It was. But in the praise duncan love-fest people under-estimate how important David was to the defense. No way they ring without Robinon's interior and perimeter defense on pnr ...
But man was Timmy amazing on offense even in his early days ...

Drachen
08-07-2014, 04:13 PM
Killa, the reason people ignore Robinson's contributions is that they are young and have a car of the Kobestans wherein they downplay the contributions of an amazing player (Robinson, Shaq ) in order to prop up their favorite player, specifically in arguments comparing contemporaries. This is disappointing to those of us who watched Robinson, because he was an amazing player. It's uncanny how good he was.

Franklin
08-07-2014, 07:51 PM
his chinese man, gets paid by the PRC govt to come on here and posts nonsense

theres another one who goes by the name Franklin (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=26380)...im certain his also on that chinese payroll to come on here spread celibacy bullshit to the western world while his country is allowed to breed like rabbits...
I'm probably also gonna shed the celibate title when either me or LG proposes love and the other accepts it. It seems we're already committed to each other but we've mutually & tacitly agreed we should put it off until at least we graduate and become fully independent imho.

Thebesteva
08-07-2014, 07:58 PM
Speaking of bad backs, this shit was hilarious. "I broke my back"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw47gXsDwjw

scanry
08-07-2014, 08:02 PM
Nah, that Lakers team won two very early season games against the Spurs and then got demolished in the Alamodome live on NBC at the end of the season. I remember it was one of the few prime time regular season NBC games.

My bad. It was the 1997-98 season where they were swept. The Spurs had lost 7 out their 8 games entering Gm 1?

baseline bum
08-07-2014, 08:33 PM
It was. But in the praise duncan love-fest people under-estimate how important David was to the defense. No way they ring without Robinon's interior and perimeter defense on pnr ...
But man was Timmy amazing on offense even in his early days ...

Yeah, Duncan was a very overrated defender until about 01 or 02. Robinson was definitely the defensive foundation of that team.

Killakobe81
08-09-2014, 10:21 AM
Not only that but everyone praises Tim and rightfully so for subjugation of his ego but where did he learned that from? David did it even though they had not won shit yet ...it was his team. And he gracefully stepped to the background focused even more on defense.

Jenks
08-09-2014, 03:50 PM
Killa, the reason people ignore Robinson's contributions is that they are young and have a car of the Kobestans wherein they downplay the contributions of an amazing player (Robinson, Shaq ) in order to prop up their favorite player, specifically in arguments comparing contemporaries. This is disappointing to those of us who watched Robinson, because he was an amazing player. It's uncanny how good he was.
The best post, right here.

ambchang
08-09-2014, 03:52 PM
Robinson was the defensive foundation of the team until he retired. People had no idea how good Robinson was on defense. He was strong and quick. He can guard anyone down low (save Hakeem) then still pop out and help on drivers.

His humility and coach ability also set the tone for the spurs the last 20 years.