PDA

View Full Version : Ebola Outbreak in Africa Could Get Much Worse?

Robz4000
08-07-2014, 12:26 AM
I'm sure by now most of us have at least heard of the outbreak. At first I was thinking it'd just be another case of overreaction like the bird blue and H1N1. However, unlike those two Ebola is possibly the most frightening virus out there and the mortality rate is pretty abysmal. Over the past few days I've seen articles pop up about how the governments of the countries in West Africa really think this will become a worldwide pandemic (tho its fucking Africa and they have no idea what they're doing as it is). Even still, should Ebola reach the US, Europe, and/or Asia we're fucked. My question is how real is that possibility considering how inept Africa is?

HI-FI
08-07-2014, 12:35 AM
isn't Ebola spread via blood or bodily fluids though? part of the problem is Africans fuck til the sun goes down, so diseases always spread like wildfire there.

if that shit is spread via coughing, then yeah it would be time to start saying your prayers imo.

Robz4000
08-07-2014, 12:42 AM
isn't Ebola spread via blood or bodily fluids though? part of the problem is Africans fuck til the sun goes down, so diseases always spread like wildfire there.

if that shit is spread via coughing, then yeah it would be time to start saying your prayers imo.

Apparently anyone heavily infected can spread it through coughing. A doctor for the WHO mentioned that a person in the middle to latter stages of Ebola could infect an entire plane with a couple of coughs or by vomiting.

HI-FI
08-07-2014, 12:55 AM
Apparently anyone heavily infected can spread it through coughing. A doctor for the WHO mentioned that a person in the middle to latter stages of Ebola could infect an entire plane with a couple of coughs or by vomiting.
I've never heard this but who knows, I don't work for the CDC. my advice is to forgo facefucking or barebacking any Africans for the time being.

TDMVPDPOY
08-07-2014, 01:03 AM
lol who cares man....world needes a purge

RD2191
08-07-2014, 01:05 AM
End of times, tbh. :wakeup

Robz4000
08-07-2014, 01:08 AM
Always thought the world would end by our own hand, but I always thought it'd be nuclear war between the US/Russia/China and not fucking Africans.

Leetonidas
08-07-2014, 01:09 AM
Africa :lol

Infinite_limit
08-07-2014, 01:16 AM
If the Virus wide spread infected White nations, a vacine would mysteriously surface

RD2191
08-07-2014, 01:18 AM
When is Africa going to knock it off with all of these shenanigans? tbh.

RD2191
08-07-2014, 01:19 AM
Always thought the world would end by our own hand, but I always thought it'd be nuclear war between the US/Russia/China and not fucking Africans.
:lol

HI-FI
08-07-2014, 01:38 AM
lol who cares man....world needes a purge

would you be pissed if you're bleeding and shitting all over the place, while Parker is immune, herocucking amongst the pestilence?

Biernutz
08-07-2014, 02:00 AM
would you be pissed if you're bleeding and shitting all over the place, while Parker is immune, herocucking amongst the pestilence?

Will he still be able to drive to the basket and make tear drops?

Avante
08-07-2014, 02:29 AM
I've never heard this but who knows, I don't work for the CDC. my advice is to forgo facefucking or barebacking any Africans for the time being.

This is a serious situation dude, so how about cooling the stupidity, ok? People are dying asshole, ok?

Way too many dumbass kids here.

TDMVPDPOY
08-07-2014, 02:31 AM
This is a serious situation dude, so how about cooling the stupidity, ok? People are dying asshole, ok?

lol this bbc lover

Avante
08-07-2014, 02:32 AM
lol this bbc lover

Fuck you ya little immature faggot.

Biernutz
08-07-2014, 02:58 AM
It's great that they put the two cases with Ebola near the CDC in Atlanta. The same secure site that had 20 year old
Anthrax virus stored in a file drawer. Then they walked the virus around the building and had to lock down the whole building.
With a welcome mat immigration non-enforced policy, I would bet it's already here and we will sure to have a outbreak. There is
no leadership in what to do about the outbreak in Africa. No plan to stop the spread. Why am I not surprised? Doomsday Peppers
don't look so weird now....

TDMVPDPOY
08-07-2014, 04:27 AM
It's great that they put the two cases with Ebola near the CDC in Atlanta. The same secure site that had 20 year old
Anthrax virus stored in a file drawer. Then they walked the virus around the building and had to lock down the whole building.
With a welcome mat immigration non-enforced policy, I would bet it's already here and we will sure to have a outbreak. There is
no leadership in what to do about the outbreak in Africa. No plan to stop the spread. Why am I not surprised? Doomsday Peppers
don't look so weird now....

isnt it in nigeria? payback for the nigerian scams?

DJR210
08-07-2014, 07:36 AM
Whether it's through disease or the pending WW3 brewing overseas, a lot of people are going to die in the near future.

benefactor
08-07-2014, 07:44 AM
Africa :lol

100%duncan
08-07-2014, 08:46 AM

:worthy:

Clipper Nation
08-07-2014, 08:54 AM
lol this bbc lover
:lmao

hehateme
08-07-2014, 09:26 AM

Listen here slick, now's the time to stand out from the crowd and formulate a top 10 list of those African's who will get Ebola in the near future. Lane 1-10, fastest to outrun the infected wins....now go

cantthinkofanything
08-07-2014, 09:58 AM
They've been spraying the U.S. for years with contrails that will protect whites against Ebola.

The Gemini Method
08-07-2014, 10:22 AM
Ain't no race safe from the Ebola--that shit ain't no joke. The Ebola Zombie Apocalypse is underway.

SnakeBoy
08-07-2014, 12:15 PM
Even still, should Ebola reach the US, Europe, and/or Asia we're fucked. My question is how real is that possibility considering how inept Africa is?

A worldwide ebola pandemic isn't anything to spend time thinking about unless your part of the fear mongering media. It just isn't spread efficiently enough to cause global destruction. Even in the African outbreak only ~900 people have died whereas this fall in the US anywhere from 3000 - 15000 people will die from seasonal flu. Worrying about ebola is like driving cross country to avoid the risk of flying.

Robz4000
08-07-2014, 12:30 PM
A worldwide ebola pandemic isn't anything to spend time thinking about unless your part of the fear mongering media. It just isn't spread efficiently enough to cause global destruction. Even in the African outbreak only ~900 people have died whereas this fall in the US anywhere from 3000 - 15000 people will die from seasonal flu. Worrying about ebola is like driving cross country to avoid the risk of flying.

What if you introduce the fact that person may like long road trips into the equation?

The Gemini Method
08-07-2014, 12:30 PM

Good point. There was an outbreak in the early 2000's that amounted to nothing like the Hanta Virus, it will be devastating to the forlorn impoverished African nations but it will probably not be that much of an issue here. Also, we need to stay away from the bats! They carry these diseases like its nothing.

SnakeBoy
08-07-2014, 02:43 PM
What if you introduce the fact that person may like long road trips into the equation?

Well they would still be taking a greater risk of dying but at least they would die happy.

TimDunkem
08-07-2014, 03:19 PM
A person in the later stages of Ebola is most likely not around a large group of people and would probably be quarantined in a hospital.

DD
08-07-2014, 04:21 PM
The best part about the outbreak is all the doctors that suddenly appeared on facebook telling me how harmless it is.

2pac > Kobe
08-07-2014, 05:51 PM
aint shit gonna happen, got damn pussies

Phenomanul
08-07-2014, 10:30 PM
apparently also detected in NYC....

Biernutz
08-08-2014, 12:40 AM
The CDC has now set a highest response level. The World Health Organization is expected to set a pandemic warning shortly. The
virus can travel the world quickly because of air travel. It has a 21 day incubation period before you show signs of it. There is no
cure yet. This could just go away or spread around the world. I would just keep informed about it.

http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/index.html?s_cid=cdc_homepage_feature_001

ColinB
08-08-2014, 12:44 AM
I doubt the basement dwellers of Spurstalk (Avante) need to worry.

TE
08-08-2014, 12:52 AM
Shit getting real tbh

TDMVPDPOY
08-08-2014, 01:11 AM
lol obama wasting american taxpayers money hosting the african summit to a bunch of monkeys who dont want to solve shit besides collect aid money to prop up their family wealth

scanry
08-08-2014, 10:00 PM
^ Them Nigerians are everywhere either scamming the shit outta you or selling drugs.

Africa has to evolve otherwise China will take it over. Heck they already own half the land in that continent anyway.

2pac > Kobe
08-09-2014, 12:45 AM
AHa-AvLk4no

Robz4000
08-09-2014, 01:48 AM
RIP Earth

cantthinkofanything
08-09-2014, 02:18 AM
RIP Earth

At least your mom's vag will smell like part of the landscape

Avante
08-09-2014, 02:21 AM

How about some real talk, ok?

What exactly is that suppose to be about? You do realize it makes you look tiny and immature..right? What is your motivation there? What reaction are you looking for?

cantthinkofanything
08-09-2014, 02:27 AM
How about some real talk, ok?

What exactly is that suppose to be about? You do realize it makes you look tiny and immature..right? What is your motivation there? What reaction are you looking for?

Have you smellled his mom's cooch? Omg it's like something died. It wouldn't be as noticeable in a plague scenario.

Avante
08-09-2014, 02:32 AM
Have you smellled his mom's cooch? Omg it's like something died. It wouldn't be as noticeable in a plague scenario.

If I thought you were "really" just another dummy hiding behind a computer I wouldn't say shit. I know that isn't the case so I wonder why you bother with this silliness. It really is stupid.

Dude, come on man.

cantthinkofanything
08-09-2014, 02:45 AM
If I tought you were "really" just another dummy hiding behind a computer I wouldn't say shit. I know that isn't the case so I wonder why you bother with this silliness. It really is stupid.

Dude, come on man.

Smell my finger and tell me that's not plague.

Avante
08-09-2014, 03:06 AM
Smell my finger and tell me that's not plague.

You honestly don't get it at all do ya slugger?

Ok man, if looking like a total moron is your thing, why?

you...smell my finger
anyone...huh?
you...smell my finger
anyone...you talking to me?
you...yep, smell my finger
anyone..hahaha....:rolleyes Ah....you ok?

florige
08-09-2014, 09:19 AM

Are you sure about that?? Or are you just remembering scenes from Outbreak when the virus mysteriously mutated and went airbourne? :lol

TDMVPDPOY
08-09-2014, 09:51 AM
africa place where aids started from man or women fucking or fucked by a m onkey

now ebola, came from same source

Robz4000
08-09-2014, 10:26 AM

Better mine than yours. I mean god damn, something awful must've come out of it...

cantthinkofanything
08-09-2014, 11:18 AM
Better mine than yours. I mean god damn, something awful must've come out of it...

What's your problem dude?

Robz4000
08-09-2014, 11:35 AM
What's your problem dude?

2pac > Kobe
08-10-2014, 06:41 PM
RIP Earth

http://thisistwitchy.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/screen-shot.png?w=430&h=246

Robz4000
08-10-2014, 08:11 PM
http://thisistwitchy.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/screen-shot.png?w=430&h=246

y u do did god? ;_;

HI-FI
08-10-2014, 08:23 PM
lol this bbc lover
Avante is going to volunteer for the CDC to suck off every african cock, in the hopes of finding patient zero imo.

Venti Quattro
08-10-2014, 10:02 PM
This is compounded by the fact that they drag dead Ebola patients in the streets and leave them to rot instead of burying them or stashing them somewhere. Good disease control, especially you Liberians.

TDMVPDPOY
08-11-2014, 04:31 AM
This is compounded by the fact that they drag dead Ebola patients in the streets and leave them to rot instead of burying them or stashing them somewhere. Good disease control, especially you Liberians.

did u watch the news, some guy laying on the ground in the rain waiting 5hrs for anyone to come give him a checkup?

he is as good as dead...

SnakeBoy
08-11-2014, 01:08 PM

Well at least they are doing the right thing now...

West Africans fill churches to pray for deliverance from 'devil' Ebola
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/08/10/us-health-ebola-africa-idUSKBN0GA0QS20140810?feedType=RSS&feedName=healthNews

Gathering together in close quarters and praying should clear this shit right up. If not they gonna break out the tussin.

xmas1997
08-12-2014, 05:48 PM
The drug Zmapp used to treat the ebola virus is made in Kentucky from tobacco plants and is in limited supply and sent to West Africa.

So who do they use it on in Africa since so far they have only used it on monkeys????????????

Robz4000
09-30-2014, 05:20 PM
:lol we're fucked

Robz4000
10-15-2014, 11:17 PM
Ebola owning the world like the Spurs owned the Heat tbh.

Biernutz
10-15-2014, 11:38 PM
The nurse they took to the ATL called the CDC to ask if it was ok for her to fly. She told them she had a temp
of 99.9 and felt a bit feverish. She also let them know she was nurse that took care of the Ebola patient who died
in Dallas. THE CDC TOLD HER IT WAS OK TO FLY! They had 5 more flights on that Frontier airline plane that day before they stopped it.
what if you sat in her seat sometime that day ? They are supposed to have decontaminate the plane now. Can you trust anything the
CDC tell you? IS anyone making fun of the doomsday peppers now.............

SnakeBoy
10-16-2014, 12:58 AM
IS anyone making fun of the doomsday peppers now.............

3 infected people is hardly validation for prepping for the end of civilization.

xmas1997
10-16-2014, 03:03 PM
Maybe if we are all lucky anaghka, benefaggor, and clump bumper will get Ebola and save us all a lot of grief.
:lmao

cantthinkofanything
10-16-2014, 03:52 PM
The nurse they took to the ATL called the CDC to ask if it was ok for her to fly. She told them she had a temp
of 99.9 and felt a bit feverish. She also let them know she was nurse that took care of the Ebola patient who died
in Dallas. THE CDC TOLD HER IT WAS OK TO FLY! They had 5 more flights on that Frontier airline plane that day before they stopped it.
what if you sat in her seat sometime that day ? They are supposed to have decontaminate the plane now. Can you trust anything the
CDC tell you? IS anyone making fun of the doomsday peppers now.............

there is an actual thread regarding the US Ebola cases. Please direct your comments there.