skut_farkus
08-07-2014, 05:37 PM
Durant pulled out of team usa due to mental and physical exhaustion per woj

mavsfan1000
08-07-2014, 05:38 PM
The Paul George effect begins.

-21-
08-07-2014, 06:31 PM
Beta move copying Kawhi and getting scared off by PG's injury.

DMC
08-07-2014, 06:34 PM
Kobe was a decade ahead of him tbh.

Raven
08-07-2014, 06:34 PM
:cry but but we were so very tight and none wanted to quit out of respect for pg :cry

FkLA
08-07-2014, 06:49 PM
If true, he just keeps on adding to his long list of beta behavior. That's akin to a squad leader running away bc one of his guys gets killed in action.

-21-
08-07-2014, 07:01 PM
If true, he just keeps on adding to his long list of beta behavior. That's akin to a squad leader running away bc one of his guys gets killed in action.

:lol While Kawhi is smart enough to avoid fighting in a meaningless war. :toast

SupremeGuy
08-07-2014, 07:07 PM
More beta behavior, tbh. Not surprised.

Spurs 4 The Win
08-07-2014, 07:12 PM
Durant becomes more Beta each passing day

urunobili
08-07-2014, 07:58 PM
and upstairs they trash Manu for doing all within his power to try to play for his country :lmao

Congrats Spain on the WC win :tu

rogues
08-07-2014, 08:04 PM
That's a power move..only Kevin could turn down the possibility of being Paul George'd for more $. We have betas like Harden and Rose still wanting to play for a bowl of Fruity Pebbles..I applaud Kevin..

dg7md
08-07-2014, 08:05 PM
Good move by him, FIBA isn't where talents should go to waste. This isn't the Olympics, so this international league serves no purpose but to mentally and physically exhaust-out players from their NBA seasons. Durant shouldn't spend a whole offseason dedicated to this weak basketball tournament: Spurs fans know all too well what this did to Tony and Manu.

George wouldn't have possibly missed a whole season if he didn't do this international play. Sure, an injury can happen anywhere, but the cause of it was due to the international court standards being different than NBA regulations.

rogues
08-07-2014, 08:08 PM
Good. FIBA isn't where talents should go to waste. This isn't the Olympics, so this international league serves no purpose but to mentally and physically exhaust-out players from their NBA seasons.
Perfect take, even though players should still be playing for $. The Olympics is where it matters..let those liberal shithole Euro countries have that World Cup title..

kobe4life
08-07-2014, 08:08 PM
The servant is a loser that is what he showed me in game 6 against the spurs. The guy was a pansy in that game by deferring to Russ in the 4th and OT. This guy doesn't have the ability to win a title as the number 1 guy. He's just like David Robinson and Garnett in the sense that he will have to be the number 2 guy to win it all. Fuck this guy this is another reason why he will never be as good as God.

rogues
08-07-2014, 08:12 PM
The servant is a loser that is what he showed me in game 6 against the spurs. The guy was a pansy in that game by deferring to Russ in the 4th and OT. This guy doesn't have the ability to win a title as the number 1 guy. He's just like David Robinson and Garnett in the sense that he will have to be the number 2 guy to win it all. Fuck this guy this is another reason why he will never be as good as God.
This troll needs a lot of work, tbh..

kobe4life
08-07-2014, 08:14 PM
This troll needs a lot of work, tbh..

You need to make a decision on whose dick you want in your mouth faggot. Are you going to suck The Great Satan's dick or The Servants dick.

Clipper Nation
08-07-2014, 08:26 PM
I hate Durbeta but I can't scoff at anyone refusing to take part in the scam that is international play....

lefty
08-07-2014, 08:34 PM
You need to make a decision on whose dick you want in your mouth faggot. Are you going to suck The Great Satan's dick or The Servants dick.

Magic Johnson has accepted your challenge

spurs_fan_in_exile
08-07-2014, 09:10 PM
Vague excuses are the real MVP.

SupremeGuy
08-07-2014, 09:30 PM
That's a power move..only Kevin could turn down the possibility of being Paul George'd for more $. We have betas like Harden and Rose still wanting to play for a bowl of Fruity Pebbles..I applaud Kevin..What a horrible attempt at spinning the situation, tbh. Just laughable. :lol

rogues
08-08-2014, 12:07 AM
What a horrible attempt at spinning the situation, tbh. Just laughable. :lol
This coming from the fan of a team that is sitting out almost every qualifiable player for that tournament..you got no room, son :downspin:

ElNono
08-08-2014, 12:14 AM
I want to like Durant, but announcing this stuff after the Paul George injury just screams mental midget, tbh...

I dunno, maybe he has to go house-shopping in the DC area...

08-08-2014, 12:28 AM
So sad, I wanted KD to wear himself down during the WC.

Regarding USA chances, this is pretty big blow. Losing Paul George was okay because they still had Durant and Harden but now losing Durant means either Rose or Harden will be the best player on the team. The PF position is also looking mighty thin... probably should get Milsap back.

-21-
08-08-2014, 05:15 AM
That's a power move..only Kevin could turn down the possibility of being Paul George'd for more $. We have betas like Harden and Rose still wanting to play for a bowl of Fruity Pebbles..I applaud Kevin..

:lol

Perfect take, even though players should still be playing for $. The Olympics is where it matters..let those liberal shithole Euro countries have that World Cup title..

So the World Cup is pretty meaningless? I agree.

This coming from the fan of a team that is sitting out almost every qualifiable player for that tournament..you got no room, son :downspin:

The Spurs players sit out the tournament because they know the WC is meaningless. Durant on the other hand suddenly backs out when he sees George break a leg. If he is "drained" due to the NBA season, then he should've withdrew earlier. The Spurs were being smart, Durant is being a beta coward.

Josepatches_
08-08-2014, 11:29 AM
Lol... now he quits after USA basketball cuts Wall or Millsap who want to play.

Grow up.

Splits
08-08-2014, 11:33 AM
Smart move by the reigning MVP. You don't win championships in August.

scanry
08-08-2014, 11:34 AM
I hate Durbeta but I can't scoff at anyone refusing to take part in the scam that is international play....

It's got nothing to do with the world cup tbh. Dbeta is working out a $320/10 yr under armor contract. I expect Lebron to move away if Nike doesn't match that.

smaka
08-08-2014, 12:11 PM
Neither does he in June. :lol

UZER
08-08-2014, 01:58 PM
So KD has PGs back on Twitter, but not in real life....go it.

100%duncan
08-08-2014, 07:35 PM

They won't next June neither.

superbigtime
08-08-2014, 11:55 PM
Pussy move. Don't quit what you start. Gutless, and just adds to the bad mojo.

Spurs 4 The Win
08-09-2014, 12:37 AM
Pussy move. Don't quit what you start. Gutless, and just adds to the bad mojo.

This, you dont quit what you start, PERIOD

scanry
08-09-2014, 01:02 AM
^ Not when a $325 mil Under Armour contract is at stake. Playing for Team USA is anyway a scam tbh. The countries should demand money from FIBA. They're making millions if not billions of Team USA.

UZER
08-09-2014, 10:14 AM
Was indifferent to these summer games, but Durant quitting as the leader makes me care enough to root for the guys who are sticking it out and putting forth the effort. Never really liked Gay, but respect his willingness to jump on board.

Damn Durant is such a vagina.

The Franchise
08-09-2014, 03:52 PM
^ Not when a $325 mil Under Armour contract is at stake. Playing for Team USA is anyway a scam tbh. The countries should demand money from FIBA. They're making millions if not billions of Team USA.

I agree about the games being meaningless, but I could respect him a lot more if he was honest about the reason. I'm sorry, but I don't want to jeopardize my earning potential on a meaningless contest.

Splits
08-09-2014, 04:33 PM
Kevin Durant is an educated man, smart, humble, and the reigning MVP. Anyone that questions his integrity is a hater. Anyone that questions his skill on the court is a moron. Dude is top-rate and should be respected by any fan of the game, he does it the right way, is honest, well spoken, and a perfect role-model for the post-LBJ era. Mad respect for this guy.

Kidd K
08-09-2014, 09:04 PM

He doesn't win them in June either :lmao

Venti Quattro
08-09-2014, 09:07 PM
http://i.imm.io/AiKB.jpeg

Venti Quattro
08-09-2014, 09:10 PM
1 World Championship
1 Olympic Gold

I think this time he has some right to beg off, even though of course it will hurt the USA roster.

HemisfairArena
08-09-2014, 09:13 PM
Durant=Dominque Wilkins part 2.

Spurs 4 The Win
08-09-2014, 09:15 PM
Kevin Durant is an educated man, smart, humble, and the reigning MVP. Anyone that questions his integrity is a hater. Anyone that questions his skill on the court is a moron. Dude is top-rate and should be respected by any fan of the game, he does it the right way, is honest, well spoken, and a perfect role-model for the post-LBJ era. Mad respect for this guy.

"Kawhi Leonard is a system player, he doesnt deserve the Finals MVP" :cry

So Humble :cry:cry:cry

Boiled Down::

Durbeta: 0

Leonard: 1