PDA

View Full Version : When is training camp?

dbreiden83080
08-22-2005, 12:13 AM
With all the moves that are still ongoing training camp must be getting close since pre-season is in oct, anyone know when the players especially the veterans are supposed to report.

spurschick
08-22-2005, 07:52 AM
I heard Oct. 3

angel_luv
08-22-2005, 08:04 AM
Come on October! = )

silverandblackreign
08-22-2005, 11:32 AM
Actually - A good portion of the team has already "unofficially" reported and will be working out at one of the "school district" Athletic complexes, while some upgrades are being conducted to the practice facility. I just cant say which "school district".....

Thought you guys would at least want to know that they are getting under way with conditioning, strength etc...

Trainwreck2100
08-22-2005, 11:42 AM
Actually - A good portion of the team has already "unofficially" reported and will be working out at one of the "school district" Athletic complexes, while some upgrades are being conducted to the practice facility. I just cant say which "school district".....

Thought you guys would at least want to know that they are getting under way with conditioning, strength etc...

NISD

ChumpDumper
08-22-2005, 11:55 AM
Has the Silver and Black scrimmage been scheduled yet?

Solid D
08-22-2005, 12:34 PM
This is a little old school, but does anyone remember when the Spurs had the Summer League Midwest Review at NEISD's Blossom Athletic Center? It was back when David was in his early years and Larry Brown was Head Coach with Pop and RC as his assistants. The comment about using NISD's gym reminded me of those days.

I went to a few of those games, which included a game against a European team.

Kori Ellis
08-22-2005, 01:46 PM
I haven't heard anything about the exact dates for any scrimmages or training camp. But training camp is usually the first week of October, so SpursChick's Oct. 3rd sounds like the right date.

spurschick
08-22-2005, 04:01 PM
I heard that date on the news - I think Chance was talking about TP and said that he had to report to training camp on the 3rd.

angel_luv
08-22-2005, 06:32 PM
Last year the open scrimmage was October 10th.

I am going again. It was super fun!

samikeyp
08-22-2005, 06:36 PM
This is a little old school, but does anyone remember when the Spurs had the Summer League Midwest Review at NEISD's Blossom Athletic Center? It was back when David was in his early years and Larry Brown was Head Coach with Pop and RC as his assistants. The comment about using NISD's gym reminded me of those days.

I do...that and the old Black and Silver game. Used to be treated like the Orange-White game or the Maroon-White game. DRob's rookie year he just tore it up.