PDA

View Full Version : Florida beaches

Big Empty
08-07-2014, 10:51 PM
Man im on vacation going to many beaches here in Florida. Daytona, ft louderdale, and Miami beaches are super nice! I was very very dissapointed in the FL keys. No beaches really. Nice scenery but the beach in Key West is shit. I was thinking it would be bad ass. Anyways, gonna head up the gulf coast side of Florida on my way back to SA. i hear their gulf coast is complete opposite of ours in Texas.

DMC
08-07-2014, 11:21 PM
Boca Raton is an ashtray, but Deerfield Beach is clean, or was... it's like there's a line where one starts and one stops and you can see the cigarette butts littering the beach.

Spurs9
08-08-2014, 12:07 PM
I love Florida tbh. I stayed in a house on Palm Beach last year, uber nice.

SpursRock20
08-08-2014, 12:47 PM
No doubt. I'm currently at Santa Rosa Beach close to Panama City and I have to say it really is a great beach. Very clean and a friendly tourist atmosphere. I went to Key West earlier this summer and their beach was so much worse than the Panhandle's.

The Reckoning
08-08-2014, 02:51 PM
too many old people tbh

scanry
08-09-2014, 09:49 AM
They should make them move to North Carolina tbh. Jacksonville is even worse than Orlando & Miami.

DD
08-09-2014, 10:33 AM
Happy to hear you enjoyed the great state of FL:tu

People here love to talk shit about it, but when it comes time for vacation or retirement this is the first place they look (naturally).

The Keys have great fishing, but the ONLY good white sand beach in the entire archipelago is Bahia Honda Key--right after the 7-mile bridge. The WC of Florida has the whitest sand you've ever seen. Clearwater looks like a Parliament ad, tbh. Beautiful beaches.

DMC is right about Deerfield Bch--gorgeous, with great local talent. Delray and Boca are filled with old Jews.

Big Empty
08-09-2014, 12:06 PM
So far St Petes beach was my favorite. That city was awesome beach was nice n bitches were bangin!

johnsmith
08-09-2014, 12:55 PM
I spent a bunch of time in West Palm when I was in my early 20's. Best I could figure after being there for a month or so is that they don't make ugly women there.

CosmicCowboy
08-11-2014, 05:46 PM
Pensacola has amazing white sugar sand and the water is usually crystal clear. For a gulf beach it really makes Padre look like a weed infested shithole.

Franklin
08-11-2014, 07:27 PM
Florida beaches or Florida bitches? South Palm Beach ain't a bad place to visit imho, and you may probably have a chance to meet the honorable Latarian Milton if you're lucky enough.

xmas1997
08-11-2014, 08:46 PM
Pensacola has amazing white sugar sand and the water is usually crystal clear. For a gulf beach it really makes Padre look like a weed infested shithole.

There is a point when flying from Texas to Florida over the Gulf, and after passing the great Mississippi River, that the Gulf turns from brown to crystal blue.
The Mississippi deposits so much dirt into the Gulf whose currents flow westward that the water is brown.

Big Empty
08-12-2014, 03:12 AM
Orange Beach/gulf Shores was an awesome awesome beach!! St Petes beach in FL was also bad ass!damn im never gonna be happy again in Port A or S Padre

tlongII
08-12-2014, 10:17 AM
Naples is pretty nice. I've always liked that place.

xmas1997
08-12-2014, 06:00 PM
My youngest half sister and her family live in Tampa.

That is more than enough for me.

Same for my half sister living in Los Angeles, California.

And my half brother living in Chicago, Illinois.

And all of them wish they were living back here in Texas.

Go figure!!!!!!!!

angrydude
08-12-2014, 06:05 PM
South Beach is too crowded. Tampa is very nice. Nothing amazing, but very nice.