PDA

View Full Version : Hood Pranks Gone Wrong

Spurs9
08-08-2014, 08:20 AM
I'm surprised these morons didn't give up after repeatedly getting decked or have a gun drawn on them. :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E-M8leGGsI

DJR210
08-08-2014, 03:44 PM
:lol Savages. Just can't take a joke.

I like this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfZa1I8lxDo

mouse
08-10-2014, 09:42 AM
Spurs9 great effort not every topic goes two pages hang in there...

ps: welcome to THe Club

xmas1997
08-10-2014, 09:59 AM
Ignorance reigns.
May as well go swimming with great whites while bleeding, or wrestle with rattle snakes.

Big Empty
08-10-2014, 12:22 PM
Lmfao!!!!!!!!!!

~O~
08-10-2014, 02:58 PM
That is some serious trouble. Don't provoke their tempers

InRareForm
08-10-2014, 08:09 PM
I want to say it's staged how stupid they are trying to tempt those guys from the hood.

Pauly D
08-10-2014, 08:11 PM
No different than National Geographic

Trill Clinton
08-10-2014, 08:26 PM
I want to say it's staged how stupid they are trying to tempt those guys from the hood.

nah its real. sadly, people find this shit funny...cowards, geeks and weirdos.

if a stranger walks up on me and snatches my cellphone, lights whatever i'm reading on fire, calls me a bitch and tries to fight, etc then i'm taking that as a threat and protecting myself.

Red Hawk #21
08-11-2014, 12:15 AM
No wonder prisons are filled with Negroes those monkeys fight for any and everything :rollin
ItdQMpennBA

JH6qCYAnX-I

Pgqkvcl3_Vg

Pauly D
08-11-2014, 12:34 AM
No wonder prisons are filled with Negroes those monkeys fight for any and everything :rollin
ItdQMpennBA

JH6qCYAnX-I

Pgqkvcl3_Vg

When chimps feel imposed on their reflexes kick in. It's not their fault

TDMVPDPOY
08-11-2014, 05:00 AM
lol them jew kids have nothin else to do but go make hood pranks?

Malik Z. Shabazz
08-11-2014, 06:10 AM
Next time, these HONKEYS will be found floating in their own BLOOD!

Allahu Akbar!

Malik Z. Shabazz
08-11-2014, 06:12 AM
ItdQMpennBA

JH6qCYAnX-I

Pgqkvcl3_Vg
My Gordito-eating COON, Aren't you a SPOOK BEENER?

Do you think BEGGING for the white man's APPROVAL online will get you BROWNIE POINTS?

My brother - spend more TIME having SELF-RESPECT than being a DANCING MONKEY and the WHITE man will respect you more!

Allahu Akbar.

oh crap
08-11-2014, 12:54 PM
Hood Prank Gone Wrong: Prankster Murdered in Chicago

Chicago, IL- 16 year old Ryan Wilson is dead after attempting to prank gang members in Chicago. Wilson, a young man from Chicago suburb Naperville, went to the southside of Chicago with a friend pranking random people. According to Wilson’s friend, the teenager approached a couple of Vice Lord gang members and said, “are you ready to dye”. Before the teen could pull out a bottle of Clairol hair dye to insinuate that he meant dying his hair, one of the gang members pulled out a .22 and shot Wilson multiple times in the head.

The teenager was rushed to the University of Chicago Medical Center where he was pronounced dead upon arrival. Wilson’s friend filmed the entire altercation and has submitted the video to the local police. So far, no arrests have been made. This was the 32nd murder this past weekend in the city of Chicago.

Ryan Wilson was only in the 11th grade and attended Benet Academy in Naperville, IL, where he excelled academically. He was apart of the debate club, Latin club and played varsity ice hockey.

http://newsbuzzdaily.com/hood-prank-gone-wrong-prankster-murdered-in-chicago/

Trill Clinton
08-11-2014, 12:58 PM

Chicago, IL- 16 year old Ryan Wilson is dead after attempting to prank gang members in Chicago. Wilson, a young man from Chicago suburb Naperville, went to the southside of Chicago with a friend pranking random people. According to Wilson’s friend, the teenager approached a couple of Vice Lord gang members and said, “are you ready to dye”. Before the teen could pull out a bottle of Clairol hair dye to insinuate that he meant dying his hair, one of the gang members pulled out a .22 and shot Wilson multiple times in the head.

The teenager was rushed to the University of Chicago Medical Center where he was pronounced dead upon arrival. Wilson’s friend filmed the entire altercation and has submitted the video to the local police. So far, no arrests have been made. This was the 32nd murder this past weekend in the city of Chicago.

Ryan Wilson was only in the 11th grade and attended Benet Academy in Naperville, IL, where he excelled academically. He was apart of the debate club, Latin club and played varsity ice hockey.

serves his dumb ass right.

oh crap
08-11-2014, 12:58 PM
moral of the story: don't fuck around in Chicago

Red Hawk #21
08-11-2014, 01:45 PM
Negroes at their finest.
deyTNLe53pI

mingus
08-11-2014, 02:58 PM
There's a good chance I'd do the same thing. Those are some dumb ass prankers.

Bill_Brasky
08-11-2014, 02:59 PM

the gang member was just standing his ground.

mingus
08-11-2014, 03:01 PM
The bust a nut thing is a good pranks though and it's fucking retarded to get defensive about that.

resistanze
08-11-2014, 04:57 PM
Wow, pushing down and farting on someone's head as they're tying their shoe would probably get you shot in Texas in broad daylight. Not sure why people are so outraged.

Oh, Gee!!
08-11-2014, 05:02 PM

Sounds like another prank

RD2191
08-11-2014, 05:22 PM

You do realize that the site you got this info from is full of shit right?

Paul Georges career over! Leg to be amputated!
Ebola outbreak in Atlanta! 18 infected!
LOL

RD2191
08-11-2014, 05:23 PM
http://newsbuzzdaily.com/national-crisis-ebola-outbreak-in-atlanta/

http://newsbuzzdaily.com/leg-breaking-news-paul-georges-nba-career-is-over-will-have-to-amputate-leg/

RD2191
08-11-2014, 05:23 PM
:lmao

Aztecfan03
08-11-2014, 05:43 PM
How are any of these considered pranks.

They are all stupid and not funny at all.

That article about the prankster being murdered is fake, but it would kinda serve these idiots right.

oh crap
08-12-2014, 12:12 AM
whoops. didn't even look at the rest of the site. oh well.

DJR210
08-12-2014, 12:26 AM
You do realize that the site you got this info from is full of shit right?

Paul Georges career over! Leg to be amputated!
Ebola outbreak in Atlanta! 18 infected!
LOL

:lol

DMC
08-12-2014, 12:35 PM

Must be true if it's on the innernets

Biernutz
08-12-2014, 12:40 PM
If it's on the internet it must be true!

Aztecfan03
08-12-2014, 12:52 PM
If it's on the internet it must be true!

I'm a french model. Bonjour.

Spur|n|Austin
08-12-2014, 01:13 PM

What kind of dumb fuck does in the first place, LET ALONE IN CHICAGO?

Bill_Brasky
08-12-2014, 03:34 PM
the kind of dumb fuck that doesnt really exist...

elmanutres
08-12-2014, 10:13 PM
these white boys gotta lot of nerve and naivette to go to a bad neighborhood and think these dudes are just gonna chuckle and laugh about a prank.

Red Hawk #21
08-13-2014, 07:17 PM
More Chimping out :rollin
gqXHRgZDYkc

Bill_Brasky
08-13-2014, 08:18 PM
nah its real. sadly, people find this shit funny...cowards, geeks and weirdos.

if a stranger walks up on me and snatches my cellphone, lights whatever i'm reading on fire, calls me a bitch and tries to fight, etc then i'm taking that as a threat and protecting myself.

But if they try to grab your gun trayvon style suddenly its wrong to shoot them.....

Spurs9
08-14-2014, 08:34 AM
More Chimping out :rollin
gqXHRgZDYkc
:lol Wtf do these guys not learn lessons almost getting killed half the time?