PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Predict who will be this years scapegoat for the lakers

elmanutres
08-08-2014, 06:37 PM
I predict Byron Scott

Clipper Nation
08-08-2014, 06:46 PM
Kirby will probably get Scott fired a month in and replaced by an equally shitty retread :lol

As for players, Boozer will be prime scapegoat material....

unforeseen
08-08-2014, 06:49 PM
The front office, especially Fredo.

cd021
08-09-2014, 12:57 AM
Lin

Mao Zedong
08-09-2014, 01:06 AM
Lin / Nash

scanry
08-09-2014, 01:22 AM
Mitch Kupcheck and Fredo tbh. They signed Lin for one reason and one reason only: The Asian fan base. It'd be funny if the Asians hopped on the Clipper bandwagon. They're better off trading Kobe at this point tbh.

TDMVPDPOY
08-09-2014, 01:42 AM
would be funny if he throws lin under a bus, and those chinese clowns will still cheer for him....brainwashed faggots

DMC
08-09-2014, 02:32 AM
Boozer. He's probably already got his tickets for his next gig.

ElNono
08-09-2014, 03:59 AM
You're gonna hear a lot of "new team", "new coach", "new guys", "new system"... something like this:

MB: How do you explain this 16-26 record to start the season?
KB: Steve missed like 7 games and Byron has a new system. This is a new team and the new guys are still figuring things out. But I feel we can compete.

MB: The team isn't shooting great, but you're averaging 24 ppg, despite the losses...
KB: I don't really look at my numbers, we gotta tighten things up and starting wining more often.

MB: How are you holding up? You were limping a bit the other night.
KB: I'm fine, I'm fine. I'm ready to go. This is nothing.

Couple of weeks later:

Lakers struggles continue
Mike Bresnahan - Los Angeles Times

In another lopsided loss at Staples, the Wizards made quick work of the Lakers. This time the score was 105-89. The Lakers, playing without injured point guard Steve Nash for the 3rd straight game, just couldn't stop John Wall and the Wizards. Kobe scored 28 points (10-26), but it wasn't enough. This was the Laker's 34th loss of the season. Lakers PF Carlos Boozer left the game in the 2nd half with what the team doctor described as a severe case of laryngitis, but this wasn't the biggest news of the night.
People inside the organization and close to Bryant have been mumbling that the shooting guard has been playing through a undisclosed injury. "He's playing through a lot of pain, and at some point the Lakers will have to check and shut him down if necessary to prevent further damage. He won't stop on his own." said the source. When asked, Bryant said: "I've played through a lot worse. It's a bit sore right now, but I'll be ok".

Couple of weeks later:

Bryant out for the season

Coach Byron Scott said the team has made the decision to shut down Kobe for the season. "He warmed up, but just told me he couldn't go. While we're going to play hard the remaining games, Kobe could use the rest going into next season", said the coach. The current record of 30 wins and 40 losses with 12 games to go guarantee this season won't be as bad as the last, barely.

You get the idea...

Mao Zedong
08-09-2014, 04:04 AM
LOL, Nono got this, I think.

Franklin
08-09-2014, 06:57 AM
I guess someone who's a Cali native and who also happens to have yellow skin would be the last person to be made scapegoat in LA tbh.

Mal
08-09-2014, 07:39 AM
There are so many guys in this lineup, who wont be there next year and all of them are kinda washed up. Boozer, Lin, Nash or even Ed Davis. And on top of that there is Byron Scott and Fredo, who cant sign or trade for anyone decent.

Captivus
08-09-2014, 07:45 AM
You're gonna hear a lot of "new team", "new coach", "new guys", "new system"... something like this:

KB: Steve missed like 7 games and Byron has a new system. This is a new team and the new guys are still figuring things out. But I feel we can compete.

MB: The team isn't shooting great, but you're averaging 24 ppg, despite the losses...
KB: I don't really look at my numbers, we gotta tighten things up and starting wining more often.

Couple of weeks later:

In another lopsided loss at Staples, the Wizards made quick work of the Lakers. This time the score was 105-89. The Lakers, playing without injured point guard Steve Nash for the 3rd straight game, just couldn't stop John Wall and the Wizards. Kobe scored 28 points (10-26), but it wasn't enough. This was the Laker's 34th loss of the season. Lakers PF Carlos Boozer left the game in the 2nd half with what the team doctor described as a severe case of laryngitis, but this wasn't the biggest news of the night.
People inside the organization and close to Bryant have been mumbling that the shooting guard has been playing through a undisclosed injury. "He's playing through a lot of pain, and at some point the Lakers will have to check and shut him down if necessary to prevent further damage. He won't stop on his own." said the source. When asked, Bryant said: "I've played through a lot worse. It's a bit sore right now, but I'll be ok".

Couple of weeks later:

Coach Byron Scott said the team has made the decision to shut down Kobe for the season. "He warmed up, but just told me he couldn't go. While we're going to play hard the remaining games, Kobe could use the rest going into next season", said the coach. The current record of 30 wins and 40 losses with 12 games to go guarantee this season won't be as bad as the last, barely.

You get the idea...

:lol

Spurs9
08-09-2014, 08:15 AM
Nono already writing PR for the Lakers tbh :lol

scanry
08-09-2014, 08:34 AM
I think Mid had the Lakers PR figured out a long time ago. Nono's taking it forward tbh.

Trainwreck2100
08-09-2014, 09:31 AM
Boozer duh

Splits
08-10-2014, 02:20 AM
:cry so classy :cry

Basketball star Kobe Bryant has revealed his line of new trainers for Nike, entitled 'Kobe 9 Elite Low "Beethoven"'. The shoes are the latest in a long line designed by Nike and Bryant, but as yet these are the first to show any kind of classical influence.

http://www.classicfm.com/composers/beethoven/news/kobe-bryant-trainers/

2pac > Kobe
08-10-2014, 03:14 AM
The rook who couldnt average 18 10

Thread
08-10-2014, 08:38 AM
You've nary room. Your Pop, your Duncan were force marched to the trophy case and mandated to surrender what had already been stored.

KaiRMD1
08-10-2014, 10:14 AM
Jeremy Lin, easily the ol' sport will become the prime scapegoat. It's Jeremy Lin for heaven's sake

UZER
08-10-2014, 10:27 AM
You've nary room. Your Pop, your Duncan were force marched to the trophy case and mandated to surrender what had already been stored.

Keep chasing them windmills, Don.

SupremeGuy
08-10-2014, 10:33 AM

Couple of weeks later:

Couple of weeks later:

You get the idea...Holy shit. :lol Great post, tbh.

Cry Havoc
08-10-2014, 11:40 AM

Couple of weeks later:

Couple of weeks later:

You get the idea...

You missed the part where after shooting 9-31, Kobe demands that a couple of players are traded (hint: Lin and someone else) because they aren't pulling enough of their own weight. Other than that, spot on, spot on. :lol

UZER
08-10-2014, 12:20 PM
You missed the part where after shooting 9-31, Kobe demands that a couple of players are traded (hint: Lin and someone else) because they aren't pulling enough of their own weight. Other than that, spot on, spot on. :lol

Immediately followed by the one on one interview with Stephen A showing the exhaustion on his face with slow responses to each and every question.

:lol Kobe is so predictable and his stans fall for it every year.

baseline bum
08-10-2014, 12:42 PM

Couple of weeks later:

Couple of weeks later:

You get the idea...

robinlopez.gif

Thread
08-10-2014, 12:44 PM
Keep chasing them windmills, Don.

I'm just checkin' assholes, ooze.

-21-
08-10-2014, 01:10 PM
Kobe's scapegoat:

http://www.insidesocal.com/lakers/files/2014/07/0725_SPO_LDN-L-LAKERS-LIN.522-L.jpg

Lakerfan's scapegoat:

http://guardianlv.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Byron-Scott-Offered-Los-Angeles-Lakers-Coaching-Job-Too-Late.jpg

When it should actually be:

http://d1warraxuf7xh1.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Jim-Buss-wearing-a-black-Laker-hat-in-2011.jpghttp://cdn.na16.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/kobe-bryant.jpg

Thread
08-10-2014, 01:27 PM
Nobody was a bigger excape goat than Tim Duncan. Amy excaped him royally. Oh, that tired old shit bag took it like a trooper. First, Amy,,,then Shawn. That damn Battier,,,chasin' Kobe for years with that large white "Stop Kobe" binder. Did him nary good. It turned out all Bats needed was a woman's corn. Dainty and motherly, the pictures of ringside told the story. So sweet, so succulent, like an overripe mush melon. Turned out she was as a vile a woman as Mata and her Hari.

Amy Duncan took an axe and gave her ex 40 whacks. When she found what she had done she gave him 6.

CHARGE!!!!!!!!!

baseline bum
08-10-2014, 01:28 PM
Nobody was a bigger excape goat than Tim Duncan. Amy excaped him royally. Oh, that tired old shit bag took it like a trooper. First, Amy,,,then Shawn. That damn Battier,,,chasin' Kobe for years with that large white "Stop Kobe" binder. Did him nary good. It turned out all Bats needed was a woman's corn. Dainty and motherly, the pictures of ringside told the story. So sweet, so succulent, like an overripe mush melon. Turned out she was as a vile a woman as Mata and her Hari.

Amy Duncan took an axe and gave her ex 40 whacks. When she found what she had done she gave him 6.

CHARGE!!!!!!!!!

That's just 5 talking.

Cry Havoc
08-10-2014, 01:30 PM

CHARGE!!!!!!!!!

5 world titles is "nary good". Odd, that.

Thread
08-10-2014, 02:04 PM
That's just 5 talking.

When Amy Duncan talks Tim Duncan listens.

I remember when Van had Kobe by the short hairs and you fuckers had your field day. "Oh, Amy would never do this." "Oh, Amy & Tim are so married." "Oh, Amy & Tim have regular relations." "Oh, Amy likes to be on the bottom, legs spread, beaver trimmed & greased, breasts swollen & succulent, thighs pale & hot, ankles traipsed over shoulders." Yep, I ain't ever forgettin' those times, by God.

Thread
08-10-2014, 02:06 PM

I'm just makin' sure we don't forget anything. You got 5, I ain't denying that fact. But, you also have Amy fuckin' Duncan and those pics of her courtside acting all ladie like and in love. Those were staged photos. Nothing but, fake. They weren't in love. Nor in lust. They'd made a pact with the Devil and when you take the Devil into your mouth noting good can come of it.

DMC
08-10-2014, 02:27 PM
World?

DMC
08-10-2014, 02:28 PM
When Amy Duncan talks Tim Duncan listens.

I remember when Van had Kobe by the short hairs and you fuckers had your field day. "Oh, Amy would never do this." "Oh, Amy & Tim are so married." "Oh, Amy & Tim have regular relations." "Oh, Amy likes to be on the bottom, legs spread, beaver trimmed & greased, breasts swollen & succulent, thighs pale & hot, ankles traipsed over shoulders." Yep, I ain't ever forgettin' those times, by God.

Remember when Cousy stole the inbounds pass?

Thread
08-10-2014, 02:55 PM
Remember when Cousy stole the inbounds pass?

Remember when Media let Pop off'in' the hook for 6 and he let it happen?

kobe4life
08-10-2014, 05:24 PM
There will be no scapegoat this year since God has returned and the Lakers will win the title. I just wonder what excuses the spur fans will have after the Lakers take them out. Just like always spur fans will scream it was the refs that helped the Lakers to win.

elmanutres
08-10-2014, 05:39 PM

CHARGE!!!!!!!!!

And yet she couldn't do a fucking thing June 15 2014

spurraider21
08-10-2014, 05:42 PM

Couple of weeks later:

Couple of weeks later:

You get the idea...
:wow

elmanutres
08-10-2014, 05:48 PM

Couple of weeks later:

Couple of weeks later:

You get the idea...

You forgot the part where they beat a good team mid season and they start saying "the season starts now". Only to lose badly to a non play off team after wards. Repeat about 4-5 times after that.

DMC
08-10-2014, 06:14 PM
Remember when Media let Pop off'in' the hook for 6 and he let it happen?

Same media that let Phil off the hook for getting his shit pushed in out in Boston?

DMC
08-10-2014, 06:15 PM
You forgot the part where they beat a good team mid season and they start saying "the season starts now". Only to lose badly to a non play off team after wards. Repeat about 4-5 times after that.

And Kobe still making the Allstar game starters... and people here still using that as an accolade worthy of consideration for player ability.

Thread
08-10-2014, 06:51 PM
And yet she couldn't do a fucking thing June 15 2014

True, but, she left a mark that will never be forgotten, at least on these Boards.

This, I vow!!!

Thread
08-10-2014, 06:51 PM
Same media that let Phil off the hook for getting his shit pushed in out in Boston?

You get your own shit, D. Keep catchin' my farts.

elmanutres
08-10-2014, 06:58 PM
True, but, she left a mark that will never be forgotten, at least on these Boards.

This, I vow!!!

You've nary room.

Vanessa has him by the balls.

spurraider21
08-10-2014, 07:01 PM
You've nary room.

So does the other guy on the tape

DMC
08-10-2014, 08:13 PM
You get your own shit, D. Keep catchin' my farts.

Media... lol

Thread
08-10-2014, 09:27 PM
You've nary room.

You had that advantage at one time, but, Amy pulled the rug out from under Tim. Made him yelp "Uncle!" And that stupid ass got brave in the middle of the gd playoffs. LMAO!!! Gonna show Amy show was boss. tee, hee. First Amy fucked him, then Bats. Shawn couldn't solve Kobe, but, he busted Tim's well used hole.

UZER
08-10-2014, 09:53 PM
You had that advantage at one time, but, Amy pulled the rug out from under Tim. Made him yelp "Uncle!" And that stupid ass got brave in the middle of the gd playoffs. LMAO!!! Gonna show Amy show was boss. tee, hee. First Amy fucked him, then Bats. Shawn couldn't solve Kobe, but, he busted Tim's well used hole.

Windmills

spurraider21
10-13-2014, 06:11 PM

Couple of weeks later:

Couple of weeks later:

You get the idea...
bump for brilliance

Calispursfan11
10-13-2014, 11:22 PM
LOL!!!

elmanutres
10-14-2014, 02:42 PM
So far it seems that laker fans are giving the shit end of the stick to Steve "keep getting them checks" Nash as they finally realize what they gave up for a dead corpse. The situation will be monitored closely.

DMC
10-15-2014, 10:11 AM
El with the report on spot, but the organization would never allow a coach to say "Kobe told me he can't go". They would say the team doctor insisted, and that an MRI revealed... blah blah blah. Never put the onus on the player, not on Kobe anyhow.

elmanutres
01-14-2015, 01:56 AM
Seems the blame is on byron scott now.

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=171864

Jenks
01-22-2015, 04:38 PM
El with the report on spot, but the organization would never allow a coach to say "Kobe told me he can't go". They would say the team doctor insisted, and that an MRI revealed... blah blah blah. Never put the onus on the player, not on Kobe anyhow.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/10/tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

ElNono
01-22-2015, 06:00 PM

Couple of weeks later:

Couple of weeks later:

You get the idea...

BANG

baseline bum
01-22-2015, 06:21 PM

Couple of weeks later:

Couple of weeks later:

You get the idea...

God damn El

Splits
01-22-2015, 08:02 PM
BANG

Pretty far off tbh. Lakers were even worse and Kobe quit even earlier

HI-FI
01-22-2015, 08:07 PM
damn Nonostradumus, don't you Arge******s have gypsy blood? only reasonable explanation for this sorcery.

ElNono
01-22-2015, 08:12 PM
Pretty far off tbh. Lakers were even worse and Kobe quit even earlier

:cry pls Splits

tbh, the idea stands... excuses followed by The Quit

ElNono
01-23-2015, 12:49 PM

:lmao there it is... ":cry he's bee playing hurt all season, warrier :cry"

baseline bum
01-23-2015, 01:39 PM
:lmao there it is... ":cry he's bee playing hurt all season, warrier :cry"

ElNono
01-23-2015, 02:25 PM
drumroll please...

Darth_Pelican
01-23-2015, 02:32 PM
Another successful New Orleans bounty :tu

DMC
01-23-2015, 02:33 PM
So a player can have a shitty season and at the end, blame it all on an undisclosed injury he's had since the preseason? So he basically destroyed any shot the Lakers had at being competitive by hiding an injury... that seems like sabotage to me. Of course we know it's bullshit, but for the franchise to go back to that well over and over, they are saying their highest paid guy doesn't inform the team doctors when he's injured, and that 30 shots a night come because of shoulder pain.

Silver&Black
01-23-2015, 02:44 PM
So a player can have a shitty season and at the end, blame it all on an undisclosed injury he's had since the preseason? So he basically destroyed any shot the Lakers had at being competitive by hiding an injury... that seems like sabotage to me. Of course we know it's bullshit, but for the franchise to go back to that well over and over, they are saying their highest paid guy doesn't inform the team doctors when he's injured, and that 30 shots a night come because of shoulder pain.

So much win in this post...........

Silver&Black
01-23-2015, 02:45 PM
Another successful New Orleans bounty :tu

And we all appreciate the Pelicans for it. Don't think you are going unnoticed......

Franklin
01-24-2015, 01:29 AM
Jeremy Rin most likely. Dude's contract is expiring so he's gone in summer, and he's shitty enough to serve that role