PDA

View Full Version : If you can't stop your children from crying,--especially in public--then

DD
08-09-2014, 01:07 PM
You are a lousy parent and your kids should be taken from you.

johnsmith
08-09-2014, 01:16 PM
You are a lousy parent and your kids should be taken from you.

Lol...do you have kids?

DD
08-09-2014, 01:38 PM
I'm not sure

johnsmith
08-09-2014, 01:43 PM
I'm not sure

Lol.

I'm one of those parents that fucking despises other parents that let their kids run around at the restaurant, or beg for shit at the store, or cry and whine....sometimes though you can't help it and that little brat will just lose her shit and it's fucking humiliating. I take her out whenever it happens, which isn't often because my children fear me. But if you see that the parent is embarrassed and is trying their hardest to keep the kid from bugging every soul around them, cut them a break, they hate it more than you.

Now if the parent isn't doing shit, yeah, fuck that person.

DD
08-09-2014, 01:52 PM
Lol.

I'm one of those parents that fucking despises other parents that let their kids run around at the restaurant, or beg for shit at the store, or cry and whine....sometimes though you can't help it and that little brat will just lose her shit and it's fucking humiliating. I take her out whenever it happens, which isn't often because my children fear me. But if you see that the parent is embarrassed and is trying their hardest to keep the kid from bugging every soul around them, cut them a break, they hate it more than you.

Sitting in the airport and this kid at my gate is STILL crying...th e mother ain't doing shit but playing on her phone. No dad to be found. Guess the race

DMC
08-09-2014, 02:18 PM
Sitting in the airport and this kid at my gate is STILL crying...th e mother ain't doing shit but playing on her phone. No dad to be found. Guess the race

Must have passed a mirror. Explains the crying, understands the implications.

m>s
08-09-2014, 02:29 PM
:lmao

DD
08-09-2014, 02:32 PM

Goddamn:lol

johnsmith
08-09-2014, 02:33 PM
Lol

DJR210
08-09-2014, 03:14 PM
Sounds about right.. the race in question is usually the least considerate of them all.

Biernutz
08-09-2014, 03:28 PM
Was flying on a passenger jet with a mother and 3 kids in the row in front of us. The kid were jumping in
the seats,yelling and just out of control..The mother just tuned them out but I have never seen a kid do what
one of hers did. The kid in the center seat in front of us reached between the seats and tried to take to take our
food off our seat back trays. We had to push his had away about 3 times before he stopped. I would have let him
have the peanuts but he was also reaching for our sandwiches.

spurraider21
08-09-2014, 03:34 PM
DMC with no regard

TheyCallMePro
08-09-2014, 03:38 PM
Going to weigh in on this even though I don't have kids.

I absolutely fucking hate it when I'm in a movie theater, or frankly any public place, and someone's kid is crying and they 1) Don't get it to stop REALLY FAST or 2) If it won't stop in 3 seconds, refuse to take it out of the room.

Look. Nobody want's to hear your kid cry. And if you can't do something about it quickly then people are going to resent YOU for it. It's your fucking responsibility to take care of it, and quickly. Letting the kid cry their heart out while you try to soothe them IS NOT a solution. You do something about it, or you're just a bad parent and a public menace.

DD
08-09-2014, 04:06 PM
Going to weigh in on this even though I don't have kids.

I absolutely fucking hate it when I'm in a movie theater, or frankly any public place, and someone's kid is crying and they 1) Don't get it to stop REALLY FAST or 2) If it won't stop in 3 seconds, refuse to take it out of the room.

Look. Nobody want's to hear your kid cry. And if you can't do something about it quickly then people are going to resent YOU for it. It's your fucking responsibility to take care of it, and quickly. Letting the kid cry their heart out while you try to soothe them IS NOT a solution. You do something about it, or you're just a bad parent and a public menace.

For real, it's called a babysitter...and if you can't afford one then you shouldn't be going to the movies.

benefactor
08-09-2014, 05:30 PM
Restaurants are the worst for me. You are out to eat with your kid...that you know good and damn well is a loud ass kid. You know they are going to whine. You know they are going to act like a wild animal. They are YOUR FUCKING KID. You want to go out to eat? Leave your kid at home or pick up something to go.

And what the fuck is it with Mexicans at the grocery store and letting their kids just run all over the place? They are all in the middle of the damn isle and even though mom sees me trying to get by she won't tell taco jr. to move out the way.

baseline bum
08-09-2014, 06:29 PM
Lol.

johnsmith at the supermarket tbh

4aewhr16qXU

RD2191
08-09-2014, 07:07 PM
johnsmith (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=4000) at the supermarket tbh

4aewhr16qXU
:lmao

silverblk mystix
08-09-2014, 07:34 PM
johnsmith (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=4000) at the supermarket tbh

4aewhr16qXU

Well at least his kids are honest!

:lmao:lmao

johnsmith
08-09-2014, 07:50 PM
johnsmith at the supermarket tbh

4aewhr16qXU

Best show ever.

johnsmith
08-09-2014, 07:50 PM
Well at least his kids are honest!

:lmao:lmao

You're really smart

Avante
08-09-2014, 07:56 PM
Can;t do too much about crying but....

Why do "some people" have to haul the whole clan with them everywhere they go especially when one of the kids is old enought to baby sit the others.

DD
08-09-2014, 08:18 PM
Can;t do too much about crying but....

Why do "some people" have to haul the whole clan with them everywhere they go especially when one of the kids is old enought to baby sit the others.

Your disdain for Mexicans is your saving grace

SnakeBoy
08-09-2014, 08:53 PM
I take her out whenever it happens, which isn't often because my children fear me.

Well thanks for being a real parent. I can't stand the way some of the people I know think their job as a parent is to be their kids best friend. Of course their children have turned out to be freakin nightmares.

resistanze
08-09-2014, 09:38 PM
After being in another part of PA for work, I went to Philly for a couple of days. I went on one of those historic tours of Independence Hall with some old lady explaining the revolution in a small quiet room. Lo and behold, a family that had both parents, two grandparents and like 5 kids wouldn't shut the fuck up. The kid wasn't even crying - just talking non stop whenever the tour guide spoke.

The guide shot death stares unto the family 'till she finally told Consuela to take her fucking hellspawn outside so the rest of us could listen :lol

pgardn
08-09-2014, 09:50 PM
Black parents beat the crap outta there kids.

Whites try to reason with newborns.

Hows that for truth in generalizations...

White mommy and daddy: Little Miles, how would you like it if someone bit you, huh baby?
Miles:* Chomping dad's fingers mumbles * I would not know.

DD
08-09-2014, 10:26 PM
^:lolimplying black parents are even around

pgardn
08-09-2014, 10:57 PM
^:lolimplying black parents are even around

This is a problem.

But when the family unit holds, dad and mom have no problem beating the kids, whites, not so much.
Now your country ass white folk will lay it down.

DD
08-10-2014, 12:20 AM
This is a problem.

But when the family unit holds, dad and mom have no problem beating the kids, whites, not so much.

lol "when the family unit holds." For every one intact AA family unit I'll show you 10 that aren't. And I don't mean parents separated/divorced--I mean at least one parent completely AWOL.

Nevertheless, this thread is more about shitty parenting from all people (just so happens minorities are the main culprit)--shit was annoying today and I had to vent. Couldn't yell at the kid, and god forbid I call LaQuanda out or she'll make a scene, come at me with exaggerated hand gestures and raise the Terminal's decibel level exponentially

DMC
08-10-2014, 01:13 AM
This is a problem.

My parents didn't get the memo. We got beat.

Franklin
08-10-2014, 02:59 AM
single-parent families are gradually becoming the majority in this country imho, even the percentage of single-parent household for white people is approaching 50% while the figures for Mexicans & nigs are well into the 60-70% range.

pgardn
08-10-2014, 07:32 AM
My parents didn't get the memo. We got beat.

My parents did not get a memo either, my dad at least.

Thats why I used the word generalization instead of memo.

pgardn
08-10-2014, 07:44 AM
lol "when the family unit holds." For every one intact AA family unit I'll show you 10 that aren't. And I don't mean parents separated/divorced--I mean at least one parent completely AWOL.

Nevertheless, this thread is more about shitty parenting from all people (just so happens minorities are the main culprit)--shit was annoying today and I had to vent. Couldn't yell at the kid, and god forbid I call LaQuanda out or she'll make a scene, come at me with exaggerated hand gestures and raise the Terminal's decibel level exponentially

I am in airports all the time. It's the white kids 100 to 1 in the US if you want to use silly samples to make a generalization. And it's white kids 100 to 1 for very obvious reasons. I have a strategy for these kids gone wild in airports. Stand up and walk to another spot and then sit. Terminals are usually large places. Summer ends and the kids thin out, I'm waiting.

Now in an East side Walmart...

xmas1997
08-10-2014, 08:57 AM
When we acted up in public, we were immediately taken somewhere in private and spanked.
Then later at home we were told if we did it again, that we wouldn't be allowed to go next time.
We believed it, and we acted accordingly.

pgardn
08-10-2014, 09:29 AM
When we acted up in public, we were immediately taken somewhere in private and spanked.
Then later at home we were told if we did it again, that we wouldn't be allowed to go next time.
We believed it, and we acted accordingly.

Child Protective Services is hot after your cold case.
Someone may have seen your parent's horrifying behavior.

xmas1997
08-10-2014, 09:47 AM
Child Protective Services is hot after your cold case.
Someone may have seen your parent's horrifying behavior.

True.
IMHO one of the problems in our society today is due to the forbidding of corporal punishment.
Time out does not work, yet every animal in the animal kingdom except us nowadays uses corporal punishment to good effect.

RobbyH
08-10-2014, 08:11 PM
speaking of black kids

https://twitter.com/BlackPplVines/status/498250248008237058

niggas be chimping out

vy65
08-11-2014, 05:40 PM
Black parents beat the crap outta there kids.

:monkey see :monkey do?