PDA

View Full Version : ***** The Official 2014 Avante Football Thread *****

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Avante
09-04-2014, 06:01 PM
You prefer to get on your rotory dial phone and call your buddy?

Since you asked...

Some years ago I used to hang out in this little "The Corner Bar". So small you had to play pool with sawed offed pool cues...haha!!!!!!! A beer bar.

Anyway....

The guy who owned the place had a football pool every year. It was just a straight up pick um deal. I always won it. Then after a few years of that he asked me if I messed around with betting the point spread. I told him...nope! But it did get me thinking. So I started reading up on that aspect of things, I read Wayne Allyn Root, Marc Lawrence, Jim Feist and others about how to win at this.

Once I felt confident I talked to my bar friend again, he gave me a number to call. Been calling that same number for awhile now.

Avante
09-04-2014, 10:49 PM
Green Bay at home next week then back to back on the road vs Lions and Bears. Perfect "spot" for them to shine. Oh yeah, they play the Jets who are bad as a road dog.

A little advice......never look at overall record, look at home/road record.

Shine all that, I just heard Lacy has a concussion, they need him.

Aztecfan03
09-05-2014, 03:29 AM
Green Bay at home next week then back to back on the road vs Lions and Bears. Perfect "spot" for them to shine. Oh yeah, they play the Jets who are bad as a road dog.

A little advice......never look at overall record, look at home/road record.

Shine all that, I just heard Lacy has a concussion, they need him.

No wonder he didn't have much yards tonight and starks had more.

Avante
09-05-2014, 09:27 AM
No wonder he didn't have much yards tonight and starks had more.

He looked "chubby" to me and not as quick, not that quickness is his game. Starks can play, he just doesn't wear down defenses like Lacy can.

Avante
09-05-2014, 09:50 AM
Old school football, gotta love it. Monster back, monster D. Yep, 85 Bears all over again.

Avante
09-05-2014, 04:48 PM
As of right now...

Steelers - 6.5....One of the strongest "historical" plays in the NFL.

TB-2.5.....Lovie will make a huge difference, the Panthers are pathetic vs the number early on. In the Ron Rivera era....3-9 vs the number in those first 4 weeks.

Jets -5.5....playing the "spot" here. A rookie QB on the road in a state the Raiders haven't won in in over a decade. Just last season Jets 37-Raiders 27.

So a rookie QB will need to shine in a place no other Raider QB has. The Browns will need to turn around a 10 year old trend with Brian Hoyer. The Panthers will have to do something they've never done with Rivera there. What are the odds of all those "trends" coming to an end on the same day?

I might pull the trigger on Denver, not sure yet. The Broncos back in a big TV game trying to prove the SB was a fluke. Denver 12-5 as a HF since Peyton, Indy 4-9 as a RD with Luck. So we have a 21-9 trend favoring Denver.

Avante
09-05-2014, 09:04 PM
James Conner a 250 pound running back for Pitt, talk about NFL ready.

Pitt with...

Tony Dorsett
Curtis Martin
Lesean McCoy

Avante
09-06-2014, 10:34 AM
Let's say that Sam had made the Ram roster and due to injuries gets his shot to play. Then here comes three more "I'M GAY" college players. Would the Rams draft another gay guy? What if they did, and our two gay Rams.....................

Now that we've all seen how the media treats this what team would want that distraction? If I was a a teammate and some reporter asked me if I was cool with it, I'd..."why even talk about it, we talk about it because of what reason, now you tell me".

spurraider21
09-06-2014, 02:35 PM
Let's say that Sam had made the Ram roster and due to injuries gets his shot to play. Then here comes three more "I'M GAY" college players. Would the Rams draft another gay guy? What if they did, and our two gay Rams.....................

Now that we've all seen how the media treats this what team would want that distraction? If I was a a teammate and some reporter asked me if I was cool with it, I'd..."why even talk about it, we talk about it because of what reason, now you tell me".
If they're playing well and helping the rams win there would be no problem. You'd probably start a bunch of threads about it though. What if they drafted a gay quarterback and he threw 4000 yards and 33 touchdowns

Avante
09-07-2014, 02:10 AM
If they're playing well and helping the rams win there would be no problem. You'd probably start a bunch of threads about it though. What if they drafted a gay quarterback and he threw 4000 yards and 33 touchdowns

So they must play well and the QB better throw for 4000 yards and 33 TD's. That's my point, what if they aren't?

You ever play on a football team? Do you honestly think these guys are sensitive to the plight of a gay guy? Hell no!!!!!!!!

spurraider21
09-07-2014, 04:27 AM
So they must play well and the QB better throw for 4000 yards and 33 TD's. That's my point, what if they aren't?

You ever play on a football team? Do you honestly think these guys are sensitive to the plight of a gay guy? Hell no!!!!!!!!
if he's productive and is helping the team, it shouldn't matter

Avante
09-07-2014, 04:46 AM
if he's productive and is helping the team, it shouldn't matter

Why does he have to be productive and helping the team? What if he isn't and is an asshole? What do you think happens now?

Look at this....."you're a faggot".....we see here. You don't think it's the same with those young NFL players? Hell yes it is. Men don't wanna see their teammate kissing some guy.

Never played football did ya?

spurraider21
09-07-2014, 04:54 AM
Why does he have to be productive and helping the team? What if he isn't and is an asshole? What do you think happens now?

Look at this....."you're a faggot".....we see here. You don't think it's the same with those young NFL players? Hell yes it is. Men don't wanna see their teammate kissing some guy.

Never played football did ya?
a player that ins't helping the team should always get cut, regardless of his personal life. a player that is helping the team should be on the team. period

what if after winning his 2nd superbowl, montana said he was gay. you think the niners wouldn't want him back? hahahahahahahahahaha

Avante
09-07-2014, 05:00 AM
a player that ins't helping the team should always get cut, regardless of his personal life. a player that is helping the team should be on the team. period

what if after winning his 2nd superbowl, montana said he was gay. you think the niners wouldn't want him back? hahahahahahahahahaha

Big difference between an established star..then...coming out, and a college player..."I'M GAY"..prior to the draft. Two totally different deals. You saw the media reaction, imagine 4 college players all..."I'M GAY"...prior to the draft......talk about one big mess. Now tell me what's the big deal if it's so......hey if they can play.

ChumpDumper
09-07-2014, 10:38 AM
Which NFL team did Avante play for again?

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-07-2014, 04:06 PM
As of right now...

Steelers - 6.5....One of the strongest "historical" plays in the NFL.

TB-2.5.....Lovie will make a huge difference, the Panthers are pathetic vs the number early on. In the Ron Rivera era....3-9 vs the number in those first 4 weeks.

Jets -5.5....playing the "spot" here. A rookie QB on the road in a state the Raiders haven't won in in over a decade. Just last season Jets 37-Raiders 27.

So a rookie QB will need to shine in a place no other Raider QB has. The Browns will need to turn around a 10 year old trend with Brian Hoyer. The Panthers will have to do something they've never done with Rivera there. What are the odds of all those "trends" coming to an end on the same day?

I might pull the trigger on Denver, not sure yet. The Broncos back in a big TV game trying to prove the SB was a fluke. Denver 12-5 as a HF since Peyton, Indy 4-9 as a RD with Luck. So we have a 21-9 trend favoring Denver.

:lmao 0-2 so far
:lmao NFL historian
:lmao betting expert
:lmao more of the same shitty picks

Clipper Nation
09-07-2014, 04:07 PM
:lmao "Voodoo!"
:lmao "Mason's picks"
:lmao "I actually played the opposite of those picks"
:lmao Which excuse will it be this year?

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-07-2014, 04:08 PM
:lmao Carolina up 7-0

You almost have to try to be this shitty.

spurraider21
09-07-2014, 04:10 PM
:lmao raiders covered in the east coast with a rookie quarterback

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-07-2014, 04:12 PM
:lmao raiders covered in the east coast with a rookie quarterback

That's why it's dumb to use previous trends as the end all be all.

Carr >>>>> Curious Geno

spurraider21
i'm having a terrible weak in all fairness, but i never claimed to be an "expert" or "historian"

:lol avante still paying for scam "expert gambling magazines"

spurraider21
That's why it's dumb to use previous trends as the end all be all.

Carr >>>>> Curious Geno
Geno actually played a better game, but it helps when you have a running game behind you that's contributing

Avante
09-07-2014, 04:14 PM
Those were the best plays on the board. Tons of reasons to make the plays I did. TONS!

Jets kick an extra point...winner~!
Steelers don't get off to such a huge lead...winner~
The Buc's are the play.

If the Buc's cover I will play Denver minus 7 tonight. If they don't I'll take my 0-3.

These are my real $$$$ picks and I do hope they get this much attention all season long. I played 110 to win a 100.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-07-2014, 04:16 PM
Those were the best plays on the board. Tons of reasons to make the plays I did. TONS!

Jets kick an extra point...winner~!
Steelers don't get off to such a huge lead...winner~
The Buc's are the play.

If the Buc's cover I will play Denvrer minus 7 tonight. If they don't I'll take my 0-3.

These are my real $$$$ picks and I do hope they get this mich attention all season long. I played 110 to win a 100.

None of this changes the fact they were the WRONG picks :lmao

Avante
09-07-2014, 04:16 PM
i'm having a terrible weak in all fairness, but i never claimed to be an "expert" or "historian"

:lol avante still paying for scam "expert gambling magazines"

Dude, you saw the Raider game, come on, they kick that extra point...winner~!
Steelers had a 27-3 lead.

Avante
09-07-2014, 04:18 PM
None of this changes the fact they were the WRONG picks :lmao

If they played the games tomorrow I'd still do the same thing. I had the right side.

spurraider21
09-07-2014, 04:21 PM
Dude, you saw the Raider game, come on, they kick that extra point...winner~!
Steelers had a 27-3 lead.
football is 4 quarters long dummy

Avante
09-07-2014, 04:22 PM
football is 4 quarters long dummy

A dummy ignores.....Raiders haven't won on the east coast in over a decade.

As you were told on tv....right?

spurraider21
09-07-2014, 04:26 PM
A dummy ignores.....Raiders haven't won on the east coast in over a decade.

As you were told on tv....right?
they covered the spread

Avante
09-07-2014, 04:29 PM
they covered the spread

Dude, please. They got their ass kicked. Don't act like a dumb kid..ok?

Raiders were never really in it, you saw that.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-07-2014, 04:30 PM
^How much money did them getting their ass kicked make you?

Avante
09-07-2014, 04:32 PM
^How much money did them getting their ass kicked make you?

I;'m down 220 right now. With about 20 weeks to get it back, hahaha!!!!!!!!

Clipper Nation
If they played the games tomorrow I'd still do the same thing. I had the right side.
:lol How can you have the "right side" when you were WRONG and went 0-2?

Give it up, old faggot, you are not a betting expert and you're not as knowledgable as you claim to be....

Clipper Nation
I;'m down 220 right now. With about 20 weeks to get it back, hahaha!!!!!!!!
You said the same shit every week for the last two seasons :lol

Avante
09-07-2014, 04:35 PM
:lol How can you have the "right side" when you were WRONG and went 0-2?

Give it up, old faggot, you are not a betting expert and you're not as knowledgable as you claim to be....

Dude, go ahead give me reason to back Oakland/Cleveland in that "spot", you can't because there isn't one. There was no logical reasoning at all to take them. Pitt/NYJ were the play.

Avante
09-07-2014, 04:36 PM
You said the same shit every week for the last two seasons :lol

4 points from being 2-0. Now think little fella.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-07-2014, 04:36 PM
Week 1 su picks

Seahawks W
Saints L
Rams L
Steelers W
Eagles W
Jets W
Bengals W
Texans W
Chiefs L
Pats L
Niners
Buc's
Broncos
Bears L
Lions
Chargers

If you disagaree lets have it.."before"...the game, ok?

Looking to go 10-6 or better.

:lmao only 6-5 in straight up picks so far

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-07-2014, 04:38 PM

That's why they have a spread on the game, dumbass.

Being 4 points away or 400 points away produces the same result.

Avante
09-07-2014, 04:38 PM
Now some $$$$ management.

Avante
09-07-2014, 04:39 PM
:lmao only 6-5 in straight up picks so far

10-6 the goal as I said.

spurraider21
09-07-2014, 04:39 PM
:lol gambling magazines from "experts"
:lol if they knew what they were talking about, they'd be robbing vegas instead of wasting time printing magazines
:lol "spots"

Avante
09-07-2014, 04:41 PM
That's why they have a spread on the game, dumbass.

Being 4 points away or 400 points away produces the same result.

No not really, losing by 4 means you were...two...plays away from 2-0.

spurraider21
09-07-2014, 04:41 PM
i'm sure next week's gambling magazine will tell you "don't worry tiger, we'll get 'em this week! we have some GUARANTEED winners"

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-07-2014, 04:42 PM

Yes yes really, either way you're down $220.

spurraider21
you've been singing that same tune for years now

Clipper Nation
In reality, you're 0-2. Now think old faggot.

Avante
:lol if they knew what they were talking about, they'd be robbing vegas instead of wasting time printing magazines

You'll going to really look foolish dude.

DUNCANownsKOBE
You'll going to really look foolish dude.

You've been saying this for 2+ years now.

Clipper Nation
09-07-2014, 04:43 PM
In your world, the Titans would get Super Bowl rings for being one yard short of a championship :lol

Avante
09-07-2014, 04:44 PM
i'm sure next week's gambling magazine will tell you "don't worry tiger, we'll get 'em this week! we have some GUARANTEED winners"

See you have no clue. There is no ...weekly. It's just a source filled with trends/stats.

jimbo
09-07-2014, 04:44 PM

This :lol

Lol at thinking know any kind of trend or history will help you in gambling. You really think Vegas doesn't have computers that have 100x the data you're working with? They know the trends and stats 10x over anything you ever will.

:lol Avante

Avante
09-07-2014, 04:45 PM
You've been saying this for 2+ years now.

The weekend isn't over, I could still go 3-2.

Avante
09-07-2014, 04:47 PM
This :lol

Lol at thinking know any kind of trend or history will help you in gambling. You really think Vegas doesn't have computers that have 100x the data you're working with? They know the trends and stats 10x over anything you ever will.

:lol Avante

Well I do have 10,000 trends right here in front of me.

DUNCANownsKOBE
The weekend isn't over, I could still go 3-2.

And when you don't go 3-2 but instead go 1-3, you'll keep talking about how close you were and how we'll look stupid for making fun of you when the seasons done.

spurraider21
:lol historical trends from a decade ago
:lol avante do you put the house on red if its on a roll?

Clipper Nation
09-07-2014, 04:48 PM
You also have an 0-2 record this year and were under .500 the last two years, looks like all those "trends" haven't done shit for you :lol

Avante
In your world, the Titans would get Super Bowl rings for being one yard short of a championship :lol

And in your world you get all goofy over 2 picks...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spurraider21
is one of those trends your losing streak?

http://media.giphy.com/media/kS1aph1nPE1lm/giphy.gif

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-07-2014, 04:49 PM
And in your world you get all goofy over 2 picks...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, we're laughing at 2+ seasons of you making loser picks while proclaiming yourself a betting expert.

This week is pretty much in line with how your picks go most weeks.

Avante
09-07-2014, 04:49 PM
You also have an 0-2 record this year and were under .500 the last two years, looks like all those "trends" haven't done shit for you :lol

Slow down guy......I could hit with TB and Denver and Detroit.

Clipper Nation
09-07-2014, 04:50 PM
It's not "just two picks," it's all the terrible picks you've posted here over the last three seasons as well as the arrogance you have about your terrible betting skills :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
I could hit with TB

:lmao

Avante
No, we're laughing at 2+ seasons of you making loser picks while proclaiming yourself a betting expert.

This week is pretty much in line with how your picks go most weeks.

I'm not out of this week yet.

Clipper Nation
09-07-2014, 04:51 PM
Slow down guy......I could hit with TB and Denver and Detroit.
Remember that time you spent all summer hyping up Detroit as your "Lock of the Week" for week 1, only to see them blow it against the Rams? :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-07-2014, 04:51 PM
I'm not out of this week yet.

You already said that. What I'm saying that once the week is officially over and you still have a losing record, you'll proclaim "It's a long season" and "This is going to be fun!", just like you've done the previous two seasons.

spurraider21
09-07-2014, 04:54 PM
You already said that. What I'm saying that once the week is officially over and you still have a losing record, you'll proclaim "It's a long season" and "This is going to be fun!", just like you've done the previous two seasons.
its just week 1. SHEESH!

it gets easier from here. you can always tell the rookies

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-07-2014, 04:54 PM
its just week 1. SHEESH!

it gets easier from here. you can always tell the rookies

hahahahahahaha this is going to be fun!

"I won all of my college picks, I SWEAR!"

Avante
09-07-2014, 04:55 PM

Let's see how it goes...ok?

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-07-2014, 04:55 PM
Let's see how it goes...ok?

So does this mean that if you're record is still below .500 at the end of the week you'll admit you're not a betting expert?

Clipper Nation
09-07-2014, 04:57 PM
hahahahahahaha this is going to be fun!

"I won all of my college picks, I SWEAR!"
He can't even say that this year after he guaranteed South Carolina would blow out Aggy :lol

Clipper Nation
09-07-2014, 04:58 PM
So does this mean that if you're record is still below .500 at the end of the week you'll admit you're not a betting expert?
No, he will blame "voodoo" again or try to pin the losing picks on Judy :lol

"I was just messin' with you all. You take this......sooooo....seriously, sheesh~~~~~~~"

Avante
09-07-2014, 04:58 PM
Ok this is the season I give out my legit $$$$$ plays. I love the attention these plays get, it's very cool knowing everyone is watching......your.....plays and couldn't care less about anyones elses, I like that.

This is what I want.

Avante
09-07-2014, 04:59 PM
No, he will blame "voodoo" again or try to pin the losing picks on Judy :lol

"I was just messin' with you all. You take this......sooooo....seriously, sheesh~~~~~~~"

Ok no, these are plays I called in.

Clipper Nation
09-07-2014, 05:00 PM
Ok this is the season I give out my legit $$$$$ plays. I love the attention these plays get, it's very cool knowing everyone is watching......your.....plays and couldn't care less about anyones elses, I like that.

This is what I want.
You said that last year and then once again tried to deny they were your picks when you kept losing :lol

Avante
09-07-2014, 05:00 PM
He can't even say that this year after he guaranteed South Carolina would blow out Aggy :lol

I then preceded to go 43-1, why not mention that? A guarantee...??????

jimbo
09-07-2014, 05:01 PM

And Vegas has a million. Trends don't do shit for you.

Avante
09-07-2014, 05:01 PM
You said that last year and then once again tried to deny they were your picks when you kept losing :lol

These are my plays. I don't want anyone else getting the credit for them.

spurraider21
09-07-2014, 05:02 PM
:lmao at one point last year he claimed he gave us the opposite of his real picks

Avante
09-07-2014, 05:02 PM
And Vegas has a million. Trends don't do shit for you.

100% wrong about trends.

Avante
09-07-2014, 05:03 PM
:lmao at one point last year he claimed he gave us the opposite of his real picks

These are all my picks. If I say they aren't.....permanent ban.

I needed the Jets to just kick the extra point...loser.
I had a 24 point lead....loser

Wow~~~

Clipper Nation
09-07-2014, 05:17 PM
These are all my picks. If I say they aren't.....permanent ban.
You've pulled this tactic a million times too and welched every single time :lol

AlexJones
09-07-2014, 05:18 PM
:lmao "historical plays". Fuck off you trend based betting old faggot

Avante
09-07-2014, 05:21 PM
You've pulled this tactic a million times too and welched every single time :lol

Why lie guy? I've said that before about these picks.

jimbo
09-07-2014, 05:22 PM
100% wrong about trends.

Vegas incorporates the trends when they make the lines...so any advantage you think you're getting has already been accounted for.

KoolAid Mans Brother
09-07-2014, 05:25 PM
:lmao NFL Historian
:lmao Betting Expert
:lmao "it's only Week 1, sheeeeeesh, you can always tell the rookies"
:lmao wash, rinse, repeat
:lmao "stats and trends" from 10 years ago where entire rosters were different
:lmao voodoo
:lmao worst bettor i've ever witnessed
:lmao "this is going to be fun, hahahahaha"
:lmao 70%
:lmao worse record than a monkey flipping a coin

Avante
09-07-2014, 05:25 PM
:lmao "historical plays". Fuck off you trend based betting old faggot

Oh really, well that Pitt/Cleve "historical" trend is...9-2. Why act like a rookie?

Avante
09-07-2014, 05:27 PM
Vegas incorporates the trends when they make the lines...so any advantage you think you're getting has already been accounted for.

Dude, these trends are all about that final number. You're totally wrong there.

Avante
09-07-2014, 05:29 PM
:lmao NFL Historian
:lmao Betting Expert
:lmao "it's only Week 1, sheeeeeesh, you can always tell the rookies"
:lmao wash, rinse, repeat
:lmao "stats and trends" from 10 years ago where entire rosters were different
:lmao voodoo
:lmao worst bettor i've ever witnessed
:lmao "this is going to be fun, hahahahaha"
:lmao 70%
:lmao worse record than a monkey flipping a coin

I am going to love this, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
09-07-2014, 05:35 PM
Ok, I'm down 330, how do I dig myself out of this hole?

I have three plays left to bail me out.

Ok....I have to take Denver minus the 7. Might as well, no doubt Luck will throw at least two INT's.

If they hit, I'll then decide what to do.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-07-2014, 05:39 PM
:lmao going from "I'll take my 0-3" to "I have to take Denver"
:lmao unstable gambling addict

Avante
09-07-2014, 05:42 PM
:lmao going from "I'll take my 0-3" to "I have to take Denver"
:lmao unstable gambling addict

Dude, is this not fun? Fuck yes it is! Look at you...hahahahahhaha!!!!!!!!!

I can afford it. I might have to back Detroit also.

Clipper Nation
09-07-2014, 05:47 PM
Dude, is this not fun? Fuck yes it is! Look at you...hahahahahhaha!!!!!!!!!

I can afford it. I might have to back Detroit also.
Start of the season: "I can afford it."

End of the season: "Judy wouldn't let me bet any more money!"

Avante
09-07-2014, 06:15 PM
Start of the season: "I can afford it."

End of the season: "Judy wouldn't let me bet any more money!"

Let's see what happens small fry, ok?

Ok....110 on Denver minus 7. Don't let me down Andrew Luck.

jimbo
09-07-2014, 06:25 PM
Dude, these trends are all about that final number. You're totally wrong there.

Avante, I don't give a fuck about what you think about how this works. I'm telling you how it actually works. Whether or not that agrees with what you think is irrelevant.

If you want to make back some of the money you're losing--ask me for my college football picks and I can make you some money.

Avante
09-07-2014, 06:39 PM
Avante, I don't give a fuck about what you think about how this works. I'm telling you how it actually works. Whether or not that agrees with what you think is irrelevant.

If you want to make back some of the money you're losing--ask me for my college football picks and I can make you some money.

I don't think you get what I'm saying. These trends are based on that vegas line.

Look at Denver/Seattle as HF's since Manning/RW arrived...22-10. Sea has already covered and I have Denver tonight.

Tons of similiar trends.

That's how it actually works.

jimbo
09-07-2014, 06:45 PM
I don't think you get what I'm saying. These trends are based on that vegas line.

Look at Denver/Seattle as HF's since Manning/RW arrived...22-10. Sea has already covered and I have Denver tonight.

Tons of similiar trends.

That's how it actually works.

http://blog.gametize.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/feedback-loop-2.png

chunticakes
09-07-2014, 06:48 PM
Avante I listened to your "spots" and went 0-5. Fuck you, you old asshole, you.

Avante
09-07-2014, 06:52 PM
Ok, here's what I have to do....

Denver-7
SD + 3
NYG + 4.5

I have no choice.

Avante
09-07-2014, 06:53 PM
Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483) I listened to your "spots" and went 0-5. Fuck you yoi old asshole you.

Dude, long season, don't act like a punk kid, ok?

Watch how this works.

AchillesHeel
09-07-2014, 06:53 PM
As always, Avante delivers. Just keep picking the opposite of what he does :toast

Avante
09-07-2014, 06:55 PM
As always, Avante delivers. Just keep picking the opposite of what he does :toast

Cool, take Indy, Ariz and Lions...ok?

chunticakes
09-07-2014, 06:56 PM
I'm just gonna pick opposite what you say Avante.

chunticakes
09-07-2014, 06:56 PM
I'm just gonna pick opposite what you say Avante.

Avante
09-07-2014, 06:58 PM
I'm just gonna pick opposite what you say Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483).

Ok man, you have Indy tonight plus 7.

Avante
09-07-2014, 07:13 PM
Ok..."historical"....trends for week 2.

Niners 8-0 ATS over Chicago
Seahawks 4-0 ATS over SD
Redskins 4-1 ATS over Jacksonville

Avante
09-07-2014, 08:33 PM
I knew Luck wouldn't let me down, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!

How many INT's?

Denver and Seattle the last two seasons as home favorites.....12-5 and 10-5. Or...22-10. Now add..1-0 and 1-0. Or...24-10.

SanAntonioSpurs23
09-07-2014, 08:39 PM
God damn we look good. #suckforsomecollegeguy

Avante
09-07-2014, 08:41 PM
God damn we look good. #suckforsomecollegeguy

Indy as a road dog with Luck....4-9.

AchillesHeel
09-07-2014, 08:57 PM
I knew Luck wouldn't let me down, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!

How many INT's?

Denver and Seattle the last two seasons as home favorites.....12-5 and 10-5. Or...22-10. Now add..1-0 and 1-0. Or...24-10.

good, good

jinx the fucking game before the 1st half is even over

Avante
09-07-2014, 09:05 PM
good, good

jinx the fucking game before the 1st half is even over

Stop acting stupid, ok?

Hell, I could just back Sea/Den as HF's from here on out and take all home dogs and be around 60%.

Don't get goofy, ok?

AchillesHeel
09-07-2014, 09:43 PM
Stop acting stupid, ok?

Hell, I could just back Sea/Den as HF's from here on out and take all home dogs and be around 60%.

Don't get goofy, ok?

Seems like every time you talk shit or count Luck out in the first half the Colts seem to make comebacks....

Hey, it's better to be 60% than to be below 50% every season.

Avante
09-07-2014, 09:46 PM
Seems like every time you talk shit or count Luck out in the first half the Colts seem to make comebacks....

Hey, it's better to be 60% than to be below 50% every season.

I've never been below 50%, that's impossible. I could just take nothing but dogs and beat that.

Trust me, I have no magical powers...honest.

I was over on the College board, picked South Carolina to beat A&M. Yep, wrong! It was just like this..."yiou dummy, you..."...then I knocked out 44 winners and missed...1.....crickets. Yep a documented 44-2. Nobody wants to talk about that, hahaha!

spurraider21
09-07-2014, 09:47 PM
I've never been below 50%, that's impossible. I could just take nothing but dogs and beat that.

Trust me, I have no magical powers...honest.
it's documented though

Avante
09-07-2014, 09:50 PM
it's documented though

Dude, I explained that...ok? Hell, you saw the Jets totally manhandle the Raiders just like I said they would, Hell...27-3...?

Come on guy.

spurraider21
09-07-2014, 09:52 PM
Dude, I explained that...ok?
not accurately

Avante
09-07-2014, 09:53 PM
not accurately

Let's see how things go this season, ok? Don't get goofy over..one..week. Hell. might still go 3-3. And it does get easier as we see what's really up with these teams.

spurraider21
09-07-2014, 09:54 PM
1-800-gambler

Avante
09-07-2014, 09:55 PM
1-800-gambler

Just play Denver/Seattle and home dogs.....60%.

Panthers with a gimpy QB.
Raiders in a "spot" they suck in.
Cleveland in a 'spot" they suck in.

How do you not make those plays?

spurraider21
09-07-2014, 09:56 PM
Just play Denver/Seattle and home dogs.....60%.
you make it sound so simple but you're sub-500 on this site

Avante
09-07-2014, 09:59 PM
you make it sound so simple but you're sub-500 on this site

This is the first year I've actually made legit plays.

Why not be cool and wait and see where I'm at after a few weeks..ok?

spurraider21
09-07-2014, 09:59 PM
This is the first year I've actually made legit plays.
:lmao what was last year? and the year before?

Avante
09-07-2014, 10:03 PM
:lmao what was last year? and the year before?

I saw the reaction this made on Blake, the guy was a clown. So my son ....this guy is weird....so we fucked around with him.

This season is different as you'll see.

Don't get goofy over..one..week. We all know it gets easier.

Right now an extra point from 2-2 with two plays to go.

spurraider21
09-07-2014, 10:03 PM
poor Mason. has he recovered yet? only to realize that last season you lost his college fund?

http://kareemslater.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/bus11.jpg

Avante
09-07-2014, 10:05 PM
When do you....you were right we suck in the eastern time zone....well?

And....Cleveland still hasn't won in Pitt in over a decade.

Clipper Nation
09-07-2014, 10:08 PM
I saw the reaction this made on Blake, the guy was a clown. So my son ....this guy is weird....so we fucked around with him.

This season is different as you'll see.

Don't get goofy over..one..week. We all know it gets easier.

Right now an extra point from 2-2 with two plays to go.
Give it up, old faggot, your excuses have never worked and will never work....

Avante
09-07-2014, 10:10 PM
Give it up, old faggot, your excuses have never worked and will never work....

No excuses amigo, as you will see.

Remember... 44-2...this will be no different.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-07-2014, 10:43 PM
:cry so close again

:lmao 0-3-1

Kyle Orton
09-07-2014, 10:45 PM
damn your fuckin shit

Malik Hairston
09-07-2014, 10:46 PM
:lol a push is technically a loss(usually), depending on the type of juice your book charges..

Avante, setting history, like he said he would, to be fair..

Easily the worst gambler I've ever seen, and I'm somebody that spends a lot of time around bettors/discussing bets myself:lol..

Avante
09-07-2014, 10:47 PM
damn your fuckin shit

Where are your picks?

Avante
09-07-2014, 10:49 PM
:lol a push is technically a loss(usually), depending on the type of juice your book charges..

Avante, setting history, like he said he would, to be fair..

Easily the worst gambler I've ever seen, and I'm somebody that spends a lot of time around bettors/discussing bets myself:lol..

It's as if the play wasn't made, just a push.

So what was the logic in taking the Raiders/Panthers/Browns? Go ahead break down why they were the play, would love to se it.

spurraider21
09-07-2014, 10:53 PM

So what was the logic in taking the Raiders/Panthers/Browns? Go ahead break down why they were the play, would love to se it.
honestly, it's because you picked the opposition

Clipper Nation
09-07-2014, 10:54 PM
:lol 0-4

Incredibly, Old Faggot manages to get worse every year :lol

Avante
09-07-2014, 10:54 PM
Next week I;ll be playing the Niners minus the number.

They have covered 8 in a row vs the Bears.
In the Harbaugh era as a home fav...16-5 ATS
In the Hargaugh era 3-0 ATS in home openers

The Bears are as a road dog 5-10 ATS.

Who can tell me the Niners aren't the play here?

We have a trend favoring the Niners 29-10.

Avante
09-07-2014, 10:55 PM
:lol 0-4

Incredibly, Old Faggot manages to get worse every year :lol

Why do you think we see...7.5? Dude, are you really this dumb?

Clipper Nation
09-07-2014, 10:57 PM
Why do you think we see...7.5? Dude, are you really this dumb?
0-4

Malik Hairston
09-07-2014, 10:57 PM

I went 0-1 today, I usually bet 3-5 games, but I generally avoid betting on week 1, it's too risky, you don't know how teams are going to look in the new year, tbh..

Raiders and Jets are a fade teams, as betting money on teams that are as bad as them is stupid and pointless..

Panthers was a fade bet, as well, but there was value there..the line jumped in Tampa's favor when Newton was out, because the public believes he has an impact on Carolina's success, when in reality, he has very little impact..so you have a playoff team from last year that relies on their defense(which is largely unchanged from last year) as the underdog against a non-playoff team with Josh McCown at QB..I wouldn't have bet on it, but there was value there after the line changed when Cam was announced out..

Browns game was just bad luck..I bet on Pittsburgh, too, they should have easily covered(they were up 27-3, it should have been over)..

Avante
09-07-2014, 10:58 PM
0-4

It simply doesn't work that way little fella.

Wow...is this little shit dumb or what?

Malik Hairston
09-07-2014, 10:59 PM

:lol these trends are stupid, most of the players involved in these trends aren't even on the rosters of these teams anymore..

The only trends that matter are in-season trends after a decent sample size..

Clipper Nation
09-07-2014, 11:01 PM
It simply doesn't work that way little fella.

Wow...is this little shit dumb or what?
What do you mean "it doesn't work that way"? You lost on every single pick, what other way is it supposed to work that makes your record look better? :lol

Avante
09-07-2014, 11:04 PM
I went 0-1 today, I usually bet 3-5 games, but I generally avoid betting on week 1, it's too risky, you don't know how teams are going to look in the new year, tbh..

Raiders and Jets are a fade teams, as betting money on teams that are as bad as them is stupid and pointless..

Panthers was a fade bet, as well, but there was value there..the line jumped in Tampa's favor when Newton was out, because the public believes he has an impact on Carolina's success, when in reality, he has very little impact..so you have a playoff team from last year that relies on their defense(which is largely unchanged from last year) as the underdog against a non-playoff team with Josh McCown at QB..I wouldn't have bet on it, but there was value there after the line changed when Cam was announced out..

Browns game was just bad luck..I bet on Pittsburgh, too, they should have easily covered(they were up 27-3, it should have been over)..

How does anyone ignore plays as stronge as Jets minus the number and the Steelers minus the number? As you probabl;y know tons of reasons to lay the number...tons!!!!!!!! Jets kick an extra pont they do cover. The Steelers got up to soon they lost interest, they were without question the play.

Under Rivera the Panthers haven't covered a spread in week one? And now they have a back up QB or a gimpy one?

Avante
09-07-2014, 11:05 PM
What do you mean "it doesn't work that way"? You lost on every single pick, what other way is it supposed to work that makes your record look better? :lol

I didn't lose the Bronco game. it was a push. Dude you really don't understand this do you....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Why do you think we see...7.5....well?

Clipper Nation
09-07-2014, 11:07 PM
I didn't lose the Bronco game. it was a push. Dude you really don't understand this do you....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Why do you think we see...7.5....well?
A push is technically a loss, as Harlem said... even not counting it, that brings your record to a whopping 0-3, which isn't any better :lol

Avante
09-07-2014, 11:12 PM
:lol these trends are stupid, most of the players involved in these trends aren't even on the rosters of these teams anymore..

The only trends that matter are in-season trends after a decent sample size..

100% wrong.

The Seahawks are 11-5 as a home fav since RW showed up. Didn't they just cover?

Miami 6-2 as a home dog the last two years, didn't they just win the money?

Denver with Manning 12-5-1 as a home fav...yep a push.

St.Louis was 1-4 vs Minn now 1-5.

And it goes on and on.

Just take Denver/Seattle at home the last two years...25-10-1.

Avante
09-07-2014, 11:13 PM
A push is technically a loss, as Harlem said... even not counting it, that brings your record to a whopping 0-3, which isn't any better :lol

Dummy, I didn't lose 110.....DUH!!!!!!!!!!!

And I do have SD/NYG tomorrow.

How come you keep ignoring 44-2?

spurraider21
09-07-2014, 11:15 PM

giants are a piss poor play :lol... but you'll give me some trend about how they did against the lions in the 80's

Avante
09-07-2014, 11:22 PM
giants are a piss poor play :lol... but you'll give me some trend about how they did against the lions in the 80's

Ya mean like the Raiders can't win on the east coast and Cleveland hasn't won in Pitt in over a decade.....stuff like that?

The Giants beat Detroit in Detroit just last season 23-20. And where 9.5 dogs. As a matter of fact they have beat the spread the last 4 times they played in Detoit.

What are you looking at?

Dude, you saw me lose a game by... .5,,, Another giving up a 27-3 lead, so why act retarded? I lost all three games by....a play.

Give this some time.

spurraider21
09-07-2014, 11:26 PM
Ya mean like the Raiders can't win on the east coast and Cleveland hasn't won in Pitt in over a decade.....stuff like that?

The Giants beat Detroit in Detroit just last season 23-20. And where 9.5 dogs. As a matter of fact they have beat the spread the last 4 times they played in Detoit.

What are you looking at?

Dude, you saw me lose a game bt... .5 Another giving up a 27-3 lead, so why acxt retarded?
there's a trend that Avante is under 50% in his picks for the last 2 seasons and is off to an 0-3 start this season

Clipper Nation
09-07-2014, 11:28 PM

How come you keep ignoring 44-2?
How come you keep deflecting 0-4?

Avante
09-07-2014, 11:30 PM
there's a trend that Avante is under 50% in his picks for the last 2 seasons and is off to an 0-3 start this season

So you think I was on the wrong side with those plays?

Clipper Nation
09-07-2014, 11:32 PM
So you think I was on the wrong side with those plays?
The results prove you were on the wrong side with those plays...

Avante
09-07-2014, 11:32 PM
How come you keep deflecting 0-4?

Little man, I bet real $$$$ on these games...ok? I lost 330..ok?

So every time I push this year, it's actually a loss...hahahaha!!!!!! Why not a win? I said...7...and it was 7. Why is that a loss?

I'm 1-3.

Avante
09-07-2014, 11:34 PM
The results prove you were on the wrong side with those plays...

Don't have a clue what I;m talking about do ya dummy?

If the situation were the same next week I;m doing the exact same things with Jets/Steelers.

Jets made every mistake in the book, dropped TD passes and stiLl won by 5.

27-3.........????

Clipper Nation
09-07-2014, 11:35 PM
Little man, I bet real $$$$ on these games...ok? I lost 330..ok?

So every time I push this year, it's actually a loss...hahahaha!!!!!! Why not a win? I said...7...and it was 7. Why is that a loss?

I'm 1-3.
You're 0-4, and you're fat.

Avante
09-07-2014, 11:36 PM
You're 0-4, and you're fat.

1-3 little man, if you are going to ignore the..5...so am I.

Clipper Nation
09-07-2014, 11:39 PM
0-4.

Avante
09-07-2014, 11:39 PM
0-4.

Here ya go stupid...
What does Push - Sports Betting Mean?
This is a tie between a bettor and a bookmaker where the final score of a game or contest is exactly the same as the point spread, or the total points (combined scores of both teams).

spurraider21
09-07-2014, 11:44 PM
1-3? which game did you win?

Avante
09-07-2014, 11:47 PM
Ok week two...hmmm?

Buffalo thinks they are pretty good now, and have covered vs Miami the last three times in Buffalo. 19-0 last season.

Niners for reasons given above.

Denver at home again vs KC who they have owned in Denver.

A Seahawk team that played on Thursdays vs a Charger team coming off a Monday night game.

When was the last time NE started out 0-2?

Avante
09-07-2014, 11:49 PM
1-3? which game did you win?

I'm going to ignore the...5...and count the Bronco game as a win.

Just kidding. That's just me messing with CN who doesn't understand a half point.

Avante
09-07-2014, 11:58 PM
I;m still waiting for someone to give me a logical reason to back Browns/Raiders.

Aztecfan03
09-08-2014, 12:11 AM

Even though Panthers have regressed, they were so much better than Tampa last year. The Raider game it didn't make much sense to bet either way with the unknowns at QB on each side.

Aztecfan03
09-08-2014, 12:24 AM

Depends on the spread but I'll probably agree in this case.

Avante
09-08-2014, 12:27 AM
Even though Panthers have regressed, they were so much better than Tampa last year. The Raider game it didn't make much sense to bet either way with the unknowns at QB on each side.

The Raiders totaly suck flying back east, they looked bad today. A rookie on the road?

I;m not the only one who thought TB with Lovie would be better and the Panthers had regressed. What was the line again?

spurraider21
09-08-2014, 12:33 AM
The Raiders totaly suck flying back east, they looked bad today. A rookie on the road?

I;m not the only one who thought TB with Lovie would be better and the Panthers had regressed. What was the line again?
avante, a lot of us are wrong with picks or don't hit high numbers. your only issue is that you made the claim to be an expert

Aztecfan03
09-08-2014, 12:45 AM

So what if it was a rookie on the road. Geno Smith did not have two straight good weeks last year. Way to unpredictable.

Malik Hairston
09-08-2014, 12:52 AM
So what if it was a rookie on the road. Geno Smith did not have two straight good weeks last year. Way to unpredictable.

Exactly..I've never understood gamblers that risk their money on games that consist of 2 really bad teams playing each other, tbh:lol..

Avante
09-08-2014, 12:52 AM
avante, a lot of us are wrong with picks or don't hit high numbers. your only issue is that you made the claim to be an expert

I don't know what to tell ya.

I tell ya about that Raiders sucking on the east coast and what do the Jets do.....go for two...sheesh!

I tell ya about the Steelers owning the Browns....boom...27-3.....sheesh!

Carolina has never covered a week one game under Rivera, until...today...sheesh!

What more can I do?

Avante
09-08-2014, 12:53 AM

He beat the Raiders in NY last season 37-27.

Avante
09-08-2014, 12:57 AM
Exactly..I've never understood gamblers that risk their money on games that consist of 2 really bad teams playing each other, tbh:lol..

Jets were perfect last season as a HF, the Raiders have been manhandled on the east coast. Just like they were today.

Avante
09-08-2014, 01:02 AM
Ok, the Pats coming of a loss...hmmmm?

Avante
09-08-2014, 01:09 AM
I could just....

Rule: When in doubt, always grab an underdog at home.
During a typical gambling season, home dogs will cover somewhere around 58-60 percent of the time.

And....Denver, Seattle, GB, NE, NO, Niners.....as HF

hmmmmmmm?

AchillesHeel
09-08-2014, 01:22 AM
Ok, the Pats coming of a loss...hmmmm?

You never know with the Pats with the amount of limited weapons Brady has and our D can't stop the run at all...

And going up against Minny(at their house), you know damn well AP gonna eat & Cassell's coming off a strong performance against the Rams.

Avante
09-08-2014, 01:28 AM
You never know with the Pats with the amount of limited weapons Brady has and our D can't stop the run at all...

And going up against Minny(at their house), you know damn well AP gonna eat & Cassell's coming off a strong performance against the Rams.

I hear ya, being it's on the road.......pass.

But......the Pats rarely lose two in a row ATS....only happened 4 times in the last two years.

spurraider21
09-08-2014, 01:28 AM

i was assuming the return of wilfork/mayo would have made a difference. i'm willing to give them a pass during the season opener

Avante
09-08-2014, 01:41 AM
I've changed my mind.

I'm going to take my 0-3 beating and pout. I'm backing off playing the Monday Night games, obviously the Giants/Chargers will win now...hahahaha!!!!!!

I see a lot better plays next week.

Avante
09-08-2014, 02:41 AM
This has nothing to do with betting, ok?

People, look at yourselves, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

ONE DAMN WEEK......ok? Talk about a bunch of rookies....damn!!!!!!!!!!

Niners were 1-2
Chicago 3-0
Dallas 2-1
Detroit 3-1
Miami 3-0
Eagles 1-4
Tenn 3-1

in 2013, how did that turn out.

SLOW DOWN.....sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~

You guys over react to everything. calm the fuck down, give things some time.

chunticakes
09-08-2014, 06:31 AM
:lol - 3

Clipper Nation
09-08-2014, 07:42 AM
I've changed my mind.

I'm going to take my 0-3 beating and pout. I'm backing off playing the Monday Night games, obviously the Giants/Chargers will win now...hahahaha!!!!!!

:lmao 0-3
:lmao Betting expert

AlexJones
09-08-2014, 08:20 AM
The Giants will win outright in Detroit tonight. If you're betting on them just do the ML and not ATS.

Avante
09-08-2014, 12:05 PM
The Giants will win outright in Detroit tonight. If you're betting on them just do the ML and not ATS.

Well.....

Giants beat them 23-20 in Detroit last season.

Lions a bad HF...4-8...last two seasons.

I just see some better plays next week, and will play more games to get my $$$$ back. I also don't like to go against Monday Night home teams......as a rule.

Avante
09-08-2014, 01:03 PM
So what team has gone 0-2 the last two seasons and is 0-1 right now?

Jacksonville

What team have gone 2-0 the last two seasons and his 1-0 right now?

Houston

Avante
09-08-2014, 02:22 PM
Robert Mathis out for the year.

Avante
09-08-2014, 05:21 PM
Check out this little running back for SD tonight......Branden Oliver. First saw him play while at Buffalo, great burst!

Avante
09-09-2014, 01:28 AM
Week 1 su picks

Seahawks
Saints
Rams
Steelers
Eagles
Jets
Bengals
Texans
Chiefs
Pats
Niners
Buc's
Broncos
Bears
Lions
Chargers

If you disagaree lets have it.."before"...the game, ok?

Looking to go 10-6 or better.

Ok 9-7

Need 11-5 next week.

spurraider21
09-09-2014, 01:33 AM
keep digging that hole

Avante
09-09-2014, 01:37 AM
keep digging that hole

Dude, you do know I've been doing that....pick um ...thing for about 30 years, right?

That straight up picking gets a hell of a lot easier as the season progresses.

unforeseen
09-09-2014, 01:40 AM
I've changed my mind.

:lol Giants
:lol Chargers

Thanks Avante. I made $$$ tonight.

Avante
09-09-2014, 01:42 AM
:lol Giants
:lol Chargers

Thanks Avante. I made $$$ tonight.

Hey stupid.....the Chargers won.

Dummy!

unforeseen
09-09-2014, 01:48 AM
Hey stupid.....the Chargers won.

Dummy!

I just bet the ML against your picks. Thanks Avante. God bless you.:lol

Avante
09-09-2014, 03:47 AM
I just bet the ML against your picks. Thanks Avante. God bless you.:lol

I didn't have any picks tonight.

Bet against.....Denver/Niners/Cinncy/Sea/Indy....next week, ok?

Avante
09-09-2014, 04:09 AM
I always read......trends don't mean shit, different players, different teams, only an idiot plays trends.

Ever notice that no matter what decade, the coach, the players some teams simply suck....all the time? So much for....different players, different teams.....huh?

The Browns and Lions have never been in a SB, once again......so much for different players/teams.

Trends..???

If you would have bet Pitt to cover at home over Cleveland the last 10 years.....7-3.

If you would have bet against the Raiders in the eastern time zone.....8-3

Just playing those two trends....15-6

Now....

Phillie as a HF on Monday night football....12-5
Niners as a HF on Monday night football....18-7

So if we take those 4 trends....45-18

Moving on....

As a Sunday night HF.....Seattle 15-7

Now it's...60-25

More...trends.

The Colts ATS on Thursday nights ...9-1

Now we have 69-26.

Tons and tons of that sort of thing out there, what, you ignore those....trends?

I discovered this last season, will start using it this week and the rest of the season. It's a real simple system.

The best five teams ATS the last two seasons have been Den/Sea/Niners/Cinncy/Indy

So why not just play the best ATS teams? If I'd done it last week....3-0-2. If I'd done it all of last season....57-31-3. If I'd done it all of 2012....53-32-3. And it's looking like all those teams will be as good or better.

spurraider21
09-09-2014, 05:34 AM
0-3

Avante
09-09-2014, 05:50 AM
0-3

I used to think you were one of the more intelligent posters here, you're really just another dumb kid...huh?

Avante.....see this system it works like a charm.
you...(totally ignoring the fact you are going to look stupid in a few weeks) 0-3

Do you think I'm just bullshitting?

Avante
09-09-2014, 06:41 AM
I;m not a Cam Newton fan, ok?

But......

If you compare his stats to the greats after three years he's right there(sorta) with them, stat wise. Hell, his passer rating....86.4, Peyton 85.5 after three years.

Avante
09-09-2014, 07:03 AM
C.J.Spiller 4.27

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s217ecGo2Mc

Avante
09-09-2014, 10:59 AM
Let's break down....

Denver vs KC ATS

Since Peyton showed up...

Denver 3-1 vs the number. At home vs KC...27-17, 38-3.

Denver as a HF...12-5-2 KC as a RD...4-7

Anytime KC has lost the first game of the season since 2009 they have also lost the second ATS.

Looks like Denver minus the number. So who is taking KC?

Avante
09-09-2014, 12:55 PM
Ok, I'm taking....Den/Cinncy/Indy/Niners/Sea...each and every week. Who is going to take the other side?

Avante
09-09-2014, 01:37 PM
So who is taking the other side?

Avante
09-10-2014, 10:20 AM
Russell Wilson

Beat Peyton
Beat Rodgers...twice
Beat Brady
Beat Brees

But lost to..Luck

Avante
09-10-2014, 10:58 AM
Ok starting Sunday I will be taking.....Denver, Niners, Seattle, Indy and Cinncy every single week. I might add a few plays that look good. Will probaly take Niners to cover at home vs Sea and vice versa in Seattle.

I will post the line but if something happened and I failed to post that week they are my plays. This computer is on it's last legs.

It's a time proven system the one I started using about five years ago, it's not as much about winning as it is ....how much will I win? Just the last two years an average,...55-32.

Avante
09-10-2014, 03:02 PM
Stat/trend play of the week....

Denver minus the number.

Since Manning showed up at home vs KS....65-20, or..32-10. Denver as a HF with Manning...12-4, KC as RD 4-7.

Now who can make any case at all for KC?

spurraider21
09-10-2014, 03:22 PM
Yeah. You went against them. Trends show that it makes them a good pick.

Avante
09-10-2014, 04:04 PM
Yeah. You went against them. Trends show that it makes them a good pick.

Ok then you'll jump at this obviously.

I'll simply play...Den/Niners/Indy/Cinncy/Sea.....week in and week out. You take the opposite side, no doubt I suck at this so you'll jump at that....right?

The loser is history, yep, gone.......deal?

spurraider21
09-10-2014, 04:06 PM
Ok then you'll jump at this obviously.

I'll simply play...Den/Niners/Indy/Cinncy/Sea.....week in and week out. You take the opposite side, no doubt I suck at this so you'll jump at that....right?

The loser is history, yep, gone.......deal?
i have plenty of money on my picks, and i'll continue to post them here. i'll give additional thought/weight to picking the opposite of you and apply that to my picks. i'll post them all on this forum

spurraider21
09-10-2014, 04:07 PM
but why would you claim to be a betting expert if your master plan is just to bet on the big favorites?

Avante
09-10-2014, 04:33 PM
but why would you claim to be a betting expert if your master plan is just to bet on the big favorites?

Being a betting expert is finding what wins you $$$$$$. You saw what I was talking about last week, did it go as I said it would? Yep, Raiders can't win on the east coast, Cleveland can't beat Pitt in Pitt. I know.....came up 3.5 short on the number. But you saw what I said you would.

When you know which teams suck ATS in Sept/Oct etc, win ATS on Monday/Sunday/Thursday night and understand money management, yep.....expert.

Now since I always get it wrong, so just bet against me, we have my deal......right?

Avante
09-10-2014, 04:37 PM
i have plenty of money on my picks, and i'll continue to post them here. i'll give additional thought/weight to picking the opposite of you and apply that to my picks. i'll post them all on this forum

No no.....I suck so just bet against me....didn't you say that? Ok then back your shit up. You go opposite of me, hell....easy money....you said that. So we have a deal...right?

Avante
09-10-2014, 04:58 PM
Ok so who wil step up and take my deal? Remember......just bet against Avante...ok do it.

I have....Den/Niners/Indy/Cinncy/Sea....every week, all you do is take the other side, remember...."just pick against Avante".

Ok so if you beat me I;m history, if I beat you....see ya?

Hell, this should be easy, I don't know shit about this.

Avante
09-10-2014, 05:06 PM
I'd think everyone would jump at this deal, what happened?

Avante
09-10-2014, 05:38 PM
Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....bu nch of fucking cowards. Not a nut on any of you....0-3 haha~~~

spurraider21
09-10-2014, 05:53 PM
It's silly to promise my picks for games weeks from now. I might be taking some bad lines, there could be injuries, etc. I goin a week to week basis

Avante
09-10-2014, 06:01 PM
It's silly to promise my picks for games weeks from now. I might be taking some bad lines, there could be injuries, etc. I goin a week to week basis

It doesn't matter what the line is, this is a system I;m talking about that has averaged...55-32, the last two seasons and is at 3-0-2 right now. You said...."just bet against Avante"...right? Ok then prove that, just bet against those five teams I'll be playing, you can't lose......remember?

So we have a deal?

What happened to....."just bet against Avante's picks"....hmmmmmmm?

Aztecfan03
09-10-2014, 06:06 PM
It doesn't matter what the line is, this is a system I;m talking about that has averaged...55-32, the last two seasons and is at 3-0-2 right now. You said...."just bet against Avante"...right? Ok then prove that, just bet against those five teams I'll be playing, you can't lose......remember?

So we have a deal?

What happened to....."just bet against Avante's picks"....hmmmmmmm?

You are taking that statement way too literally.

Avante
09-10-2014, 06:14 PM
You are taking that statement way too literally.

What's happened is I finally decided to seriously play and everyone has seen that system and knows it's going to work. So it's.....ah well, ah.....hahahaha!!!!!!

Watch as nobody takes me up on that deal?

Avante
09-10-2014, 06:29 PM
Facts

Since Harbaugh showed up...

Niners ATS....33-19-3

Since Manning landed in Denver ATS....

22-13-2

Since Luck showed up in Indy ATS...

22-13-2

Since RW showed up in Seattle ATS

27-11

Last two Cinncy seasons ATS....

20-13-2

Now who sees that changing dramatically in 2014?

The there's GB......33-21...three years prior to 2013 with Rodgers out.

Anyone curious about your team ATS, it's all right here. Doesn't matter what role they are playing.

The Gemini Method
09-10-2014, 06:32 PM
Da Raiduhhhss.

Avante
09-10-2014, 06:37 PM
Da Raiduhhhss.

No real need to go back further than two seasons.

The Raiders ATS

Home fav....2-4
home dog....3-4-1
Road fav...3-6-1
road dog...7-7-1

as we can see there is no "role" the Raiders have shined in. No logical reason to ever play them ATS.

The Gemini Method
09-10-2014, 06:40 PM
Oh, I don't care about betting--I just wanted to interject with Da Raiduhhhssss. Carry on your betting ways, sir.

Avante
09-10-2014, 06:49 PM
Advice....

Unless you are playing in some contest that requires you play all the games ATS, you don;t look for lines, you look for 'spots" where one team excells playing a team that sucks in that "spot", yep....homework. The line doesn't matter.

You will only find 3-5 of those games a week or less. Your job is to find them/

Aztecfan03
09-10-2014, 07:21 PM
Advice....

Unless you are playing in some contest that requires you play all the games ATS, you don;t look for lines, you look for 'spots" where one team excells playing a team that sucks in that "spot", yep....homework. The line doesn't matter.

Worked great for you last week.

Clipper Nation
09-10-2014, 07:22 PM
Advice....

0-3

Avante
09-10-2014, 07:30 PM
Worked great for you last week.

Well hopefully in the next.....20....weeks I can make it up....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
09-10-2014, 07:31 PM
0-3

No thought what so ever of the next 20 weeks or so, what a dummy.

I show this dummy a 110-64 system and he's too dumb to figure it out, wow~~~~~~~~

Aztecfan03
09-10-2014, 07:49 PM
Well hopefully in the next.....20....weeks I can make it up....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

I'm good with picking against the overrated teams like the Giants and rams w/ bradford

Aztecfan03
09-10-2014, 07:49 PM
No thought what so ever of the next 20 weeks or so, what a dummy.

I show this dummy a 110-64 system and he's too dumb to figure it out, wow~~~~~~~~

Your "spots" system sucks.

Avante
09-10-2014, 07:58 PM
I'm good with picking against the overrated teams like the Giants and rams w/ bradford

What do you look at?

Avante
09-10-2014, 08:00 PM
Your "spots" system sucks.

Tell that to millionaire Wayne Allyn Root who gave me that idea.

Look guy, only dumb ass kids get all freaky after...one...week, ok? Stop being a dumb kid?

Why not pay attention to somebody who has beein winning at this for a long time, actually learn something.

spurraider21
09-10-2014, 08:13 PM
It's not one week. It's 2 seasons and one week

Avante
09-10-2014, 08:33 PM
It's not one week. It's 2 seasons and one week

Ok then I've made it very clear I know nothing about this, yep...totally suck. So knowing that you will take me up on my little deal right? I've proven time and time again....DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So you will go against my stupid/DUH! system....right?

I'm an obvious idiot, so take me down, shut my dumb ass up, ok? cram that stupid system up my ass...alright? So we have a deal...right?

Ignore all this silly shit

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/2014-nfl-gambling-guide/

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/features/writers/expert/picks

Aztecfan03
09-10-2014, 08:57 PM
Ok then I've made it very clear I know nothing about this, yep...totally suck. So knowing that you will take me up on my little deal right? I've proven time and time again....DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So you will go against my stupid/DUH! system....right?

I'm an obvious idiot, so take me down, shut my dumb ass up, ok? cram that stupid system up my ass...alright? So we have a deal...right?

Ignore all this silly shit

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/2014-nfl-gambling-guide/

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/features/writers/expert/picks

hahaha one of your links said to take the Raiders and Browns and you the "expert" were so sure of the opposite and were wrong.

spurraider21
09-10-2014, 08:57 PM
I'm not going to bet with a known welcher

Avante
09-10-2014, 09:03 PM
hahaha one of your links said to take the Raiders and Browns and you the "expert" were so sure of the opposite and were wrong.

I usually can hang with all those guys, I have the same info they do, actually more.

Avante
09-10-2014, 09:05 PM
I'm not going to bet with a known welcher

Why not just beat my dumb ass for the hell of it? I know nothing and have proven that so why not just kick me around?

spurraider21
09-10-2014, 09:06 PM
Why not just beat my dumb ass for the hell of it? I know nothing and have proven that so why not just kick me around?
nothing to gain. if i lose, i'm out. and if u lose, you stick around and do the same shit.

Avante
09-10-2014, 09:19 PM
nothing to gain. if i lose, i'm out. and if u lose, you stick around and do the same shit.

Let me ask you this........you saw that 110-64 system. Do you really think it won't work in 2014? How about a real answer ...ok?

You act like I'm just making shit up and that system doesn't exist.

spurraider21
09-10-2014, 09:21 PM
Let me ask you this........you saw that 110-64 system. Do you really think it won't work in 2014? How about a real answer ...ok?

You act like I'm just making shit up and that system doesn't exist.
that's a stupid question. it depends on injuries and the lines as they are released dummy.

so right now are you locking in your Denver pick for week 13? we have no clue what the line will be, but you're taking them? see how moronic that is? if this is your mentality in general i understand why your betting record here is subpar

Avante
09-10-2014, 09:47 PM
that's a stupid question. it depends on injuries and the lines as they are released dummy.

so right now are you locking in your Denver pick for week 13? we have no clue what the line will be, but you're taking them? see how moronic that is? if this is your mentality in general i understand why your betting record here is subpar

I'll go slow....

For two years now and week one of 2014 we have seen this....157-64....using that system. It doesn't matter what the line is, what week it is, what month it is.....ya with me? You simply play...Den/Sea/Niners/Indy/Cinncy....each week. Just play those five ATS and they will end up around....55-32...at seasons end.

So do you think since it worked in both 2012 and 2013 it won't work in 2014?

Clipper Nation
09-10-2014, 10:30 PM

Avante
09-10-2014, 10:39 PM

Dummy, look at the line he used compared to the one I used.

Yep, ya never ever get it right.

spurraider21
09-10-2014, 10:43 PM
I'll go slow....

For two years now and week one of 2014 we have seen this....157-64....using that system. It doesn't matter what the line is, what week it is, what month it is.....ya with me? You simply play...Den/Sea/Niners/Indy/Cinncy....each week. Just play those five ATS and they will end up around....55-32...at seasons end.

So do you think since it worked in both 2012 and 2013 it won't work in 2014?
So you're taking Denver in week 13. You're going to book that bet right now?

Avante
09-10-2014, 10:53 PM
So you're taking Denver in week 13. You're going to book that bet right now?

I can't call it in right now obviously, but I will.

You're not getting this at all, is it really that complex?

You simply play the five teams I mentioned each week and you would have hit...55-32 each of the last two years and would be plus 300 this saeson. Is this realy that confusing?

Hey spurraider do you think it all of a sudden won't work in 2014? Can ya answer this simple question?

Avante
09-11-2014, 12:10 AM
Time to confess....

I'm fat, actually OBESE. Never played football, never ran track, hell I've never even had sex. Yep, all lies, just a phoney and a fake, a total loser. Thank God for Google.

This will be my first season picking NFL games, lets see how I do....ok?

Now lets move on, glad to get that off my chest.

Avante
09-11-2014, 11:37 AM
Going to take the Steelers tonight straight up. I do think this Ray Rice situation was a big distraction and it is a short week...hmmm? Being the last 4 times they played they split, might as well take the team without the hassle. All 4 games decided by a combined...11 points.

Avante
09-12-2014, 01:53 AM
Niners first offense

QB...Joe Montana
RB...Frank Gore
RB...Roger Craig
WR...Jerry Rice
WR...Terrell Owens
TE...Vernon Davis

"B"

QB...Steve Young
RB...Joe "The Jet" Perry
RB...Hugh "The King" McElhenny
WR...Dwight Clark
WR...Gene Washington
TE...Bert Jones

'C"

QB...Y'A.Tittle
RB...Garrison Hearst
RB...Ricky Watters
WR...Dave Parks
WR...John Taylor
TE...Russ Francis

'D"

QB...John Brodie
RB...JD Smith
RB...Ken Willard
WR...Freddie Solomon
WR...Billy Wilson
TE....Charles Young

Won't count Randy Moss, O.J.Simpson, Bob Hayes, they were about done when they were Niners.

Avante
09-13-2014, 12:03 AM
Ok the moment you've all been waiting for.

Week 2 ATS (always 110 to win a 100 unless I say otherwise)

Cinncy -5.5 (the .5 is there so there can be no push ok CN?)

Cinncy has been one of the top HF in the league recently, going.....8-3-1 vs the number. The Falcons on the road after the Saints.....haven't won ATS in over a decade.

Denver -12.5, last 4 meetings with KC....117-47, or 29-11.

Niners -7. in the Harbaugh era the Niners have never failed to cover a home opener. Avg score....31-22. Now add the fact they have covered vs Chicago the last 8 meetings. Chicago as a RD recently....3-6. Lost by 25 last time by the bay.

I don't like the number -6 in the Sea/SD game*** A good team coming off a loss at home getting points. I gotta....SD +6 With Mike McCoy the Chargers have gone....4-1...in that "spot". Been a long time since the Chargers went 0-2.

I need to see Indy one more week before pulling the trigger on them. How big a difference will the absense of Mathis make?

*** as we know the Seahawks played that Thursday night game, the Chargers on MNF. What does that mean ATS? Not much it's something like 9-7 for the fav, in that "spot", that's weak.

For all my little fans out there if you don't think a pick will hit tell me why ....BEFORE...the game ok? Give me a logical reason as to why you disagree. Remember.... if it hits right on the number it's not....YOU LOST YOU LOST.....hahaha!!!! It's known as a ...push...ok gang?

Funnier than hell watching......YOU LOST YOU LOST....over a push. YOU ARE 0-4...over a straight up pick, hahaha!!!! Calm down little people, ok?

spurraider21
09-13-2014, 03:36 PM
Why do you put "spot" in quotation marks?

Aztecfan03
09-13-2014, 05:52 PM
I don't like the number -6 in the Sea/SD game*** A good team coming off a loss at home getting points. I gotta....SD +6 With Mike McCoy the Chargers have gone....4-1...in that "spot". Been a long time since the Chargers went 0-2.

But that goes against your always pick SEA/IND/DEN/SF/ & CIN (i think that was the 5th one) system

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-14-2014, 12:02 PM
So did Avante actually make picks and announce how much he was betting?

spurraider21
09-14-2014, 12:39 PM
DUNCANownsKOBE

Bengals -5.5
Denver -12.5
49ers -7
Chargers +6