PDA

View Full Version : My son Mason....

Avante
08-10-2014, 01:28 PM
.....who is 20 (21 next month), called me and said he was coming over with his new girlfriend, he wanted us to meet her. He works at a local computer place in town, and drives a vintage 53 Chevy. Life is good.

Anyway....

So in he walks in with this amazon, she was taller than I am, totally and completely out of his league and shes 25. Her name is Kyann. Yep, shes stunning and why she'd be interested in a 20 year old boy...???

I guess this will simply be a learning experience for the boy. No way he can afford her, so it won't be long until..."hey dad, you couldn't loan me............"

RD2191
08-10-2014, 01:29 PM
:lol

xmas1997
08-10-2014, 01:31 PM
Maybe she plays for the local basketball team, or volleyball, and can afford him.

DMC
08-10-2014, 01:50 PM
Did Mason check the goods to see if Kyann is really Kyle?

Avante
08-10-2014, 01:50 PM
Maybe she plays for the local basketball team, or volleyball, and can afford him.

She was real nice and well spoken, ya could tell she has her education. We never talked about what she does. She's just to worldly and experienced for Mason. I don't know how they met. He's coming over Tuesday to help move a friend, I'll quiz him a little about.....what's my son doing with an amazon?

Avante
08-10-2014, 01:54 PM

We have an old broke down Impala out back, more than once I've caught him and some girl in the backseat. So I'm pretty sure......

DMC
08-10-2014, 02:15 PM
There is no Mason, I just thougth having a son would help me fit in with being manly.

spurraider21
08-10-2014, 02:15 PM
i'm glad to hear he has recovered well from the bus incident :tu

Avante
08-10-2014, 02:21 PM
According to this board I'm just a glob of goo with a hand that can type. I never...

worked
played football
ran track
lifted weights
been married
have any $$$$
am a fat glob of goo
totally a stupid glob of goo

....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait until I tell Mason he doesn't really exist, hahaha!!!!!!!!

Clipper Nation
08-10-2014, 02:23 PM
:lol Mason picking up Asian tranny hookers.... like father, like son....

Avante
08-10-2014, 02:24 PM

We used to share the same computer, many many times he posted here/football forum as Avante. It was his idea to mess around with Blake who he got a big kick out of, it was...."this Blake guy is a freak".....of course I had to agree.

DMC
08-10-2014, 02:25 PM
According to this board I'm just a glob of goo with a hand that can type. I never...

worked
played football
ran track
lifted weights
been married
have any $$$$
am a fat glob of goo

....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What until I tell Mason he doesn't really exist, hahaha!!!!!!!!

Is your driveway on an incline? Is it gated? You come across as a person who has to open a gate and drive up hill to get anywhere.

Clipper Nation
08-10-2014, 02:25 PM
We used to share the same computer, many many times he posted here/football forum as Avante. It was his idea to mess around with Blake who he got a big kick out of, it was...."this Blake guy is a freak".....of course I had to agree.
:lol "Mason's picks" being better than your own picks

Avante
08-10-2014, 02:26 PM
:lol Mason picking up Asian tranny hookers.... like father, like son....

Little man...

With every post you prove more and more just how dumb you really are. There are no 6-3 Asian hookers...ok? And....she is a Cali girl. And....where on earth did you ever get..tranny?

Is this one dumb fuck or what?

Avante
08-10-2014, 02:28 PM
:lol "Mason's picks" being better than your own picks

What about......don't like to do all the work then give out free plays....don't you get?

Avante
08-10-2014, 02:33 PM
Is your driveway on an incline? Is it gated? You come across as a person who has to open a gate and drive up hill to get anywhere.

Dude, how many people over 30 do you know who never had any children? I have 4.

DMC
08-10-2014, 02:56 PM
Dude, how many people over 30 do you know who never had any children? I have 4.

Counting those produced by rage rape during shore leave?

Avante
08-10-2014, 03:02 PM
Counting those produced by rage rape during shore leave?

I'll go slow...

First off.....you don't go on... leave... little guy, it's called...liberty...ok?

How does one rage rape/rape professional hookers who are legal age and would totally be pissed off if you turned them down.

Dude, why try and talk about thing you know.0.about?

xmas1997
08-10-2014, 03:10 PM
I'll go slow...

First off.....you don't go on... leave... little guy, it's called...liberty...ok?

How does one rage rape/rape professional hookers who are legal age and would totally pissed be off if you turned them down.

That is all those two morons talk about, subjects they have no earthly knowledge of, or hadn't you figured that out yet?

Avante
08-10-2014, 03:24 PM
That is all those two morons talk about, subjects they have no earthly knowledge of, or hadn't you figured that out yet?

It is comical to see just how little "worldly" knowlege so many here possess. Only total idiots make a big deal out of the military and foreign bars, yep....just dumb kids. All us adults are well aware of that situation over there. My fav is.....those underage girls....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck, they get married at 15 over there. Grandmas at 30.

xmas1997
08-10-2014, 03:30 PM
It is comical to see just how little "worldly" knowlege so many here possess. Only total idiots make a big deal out of the military and foreign bars, yep....just dumb kids. All us adults are well aware of that situation over there. My fav is.....those underage girls....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck, they get married at 15 over there. Grandmas at 30.

Earlier than that tbqh.

What bothers me is how little appreciation and respect these fucks on here have for our military personnel.

When I see someone on the streets dressed in uniform, I go out of my way to shake their hand and thank them personally for protecting our country.

Avante
08-10-2014, 03:48 PM
Earlier than that tbqh.

What bothers me is how little appreciation and respect these fucks on here have for our military personnel.

When I see someone on the streets dressed in uniform, I go out of my way to shake their hand and thank them personally for protecting our country.

I'm like that to a degree with todays servicemen knowing they joined up to protect us.

It's a whole other world over there and the dumb fucks here simply can't understand that. We never saw anything remotely close to some young sex slaves being forced to.........it was nothing at all like that. These girls were having fun and enjoying themselves, it was a party and they liked what they were doing or so it seemed. I was a kid myself, what was I suppose to think?

xmas1997
08-10-2014, 03:56 PM
I'm like that to a degree with todays servicemen knowing they joined up to protect us.

It's a whole other world over there and the dumb fucks here simply can't understand that. We never saw anything remotely close to some young sex slaves being forced to.........it was nothing at all like that. These girls were having fun and enjoying themselves, it was a party and they liked what they were doing or so it seemed. I was a kid myself, what was I suppose to think?

Many on here are so dimwitted and ignorant that cannot imagine such a scenario as existing.

They also think that our countries morals and ethics are also the rest of the worlds..

It comes as culture shock when these naive idiots find out different.

Some on here just choose to blindly not listen like ostriches sticking their heads in the sand.

Avante
08-10-2014, 04:06 PM
Many on here are so dimwitted and ignorant that cannot imagine such a scenario as existing.

They also think that our countries morals and ethics are also the rest of the worlds..

It comes as culture shock when these naive idiots find out different.

Some on here just choose to blindly not listen like ostriches sticking their heads in the sand.

This board seems to attract an overwelming amount of young kids with no idea what's really going on. I'm guessing it's due to the fact this place isn't moderated so they can act totally retarded and get away with it. I get hassled over...you were banned......from a site, I was banned for taking the guy who ran the place to school on sprinting. If these guys tried to play the shit they do here they would get banned everywhere.

That world over there could be Jupiter, that's how little the kids here know about it.

xmas1997
08-10-2014, 04:16 PM
This board seems to attract an overwelming amount of young kids with no idea what's really going on. I'm guessing it's due to the fact this play isn't moderated so they can act totally retarded and get away with it. I get hassled over...you were banned......from a site, I was banned for taking the guy who ran the place to school on sprinting. If these guys tried to play the shit they do here they would get banned everywhere.

That world over there could be Jupiter, that's how little the kids here know about it.

There are lots of immature kids on here who like to pretend they have marriages, kids, ridiculous university degrees, scientific, legal, medical, theological, sociological, and musical knowledge, and of course know more about basketball than Coach Pop.

It is easy to lie on here but they always get tripped up in their lies eventually.

Avante
08-10-2014, 04:27 PM
There are lots of immature kids on here who like to pretend they have marriages, kids, ridiculous university degrees, scientific, legal, medical, theological, sociological, and musical knowledge, and of course know more about basketball than Coach Pop.

It is easy to lie on here but they always get tripped up in their lies eventually.

I hear that and you nailed it.

It's this totally stupid.....you never did this or did that.....then I'll ramble off stuff they've never even heard off pertaining to those things I've never done....hahahaha!!!!!!! Then it's....you Google that.....hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a bunch of dumb kids bro, either learn to deal with it or post other places.

lil'mo
08-10-2014, 04:35 PM
Earlier than that tbqh.

lol really? You go out of your way to shake the hands of and thank your trash men, farmers, cops, firemen,
Etc etc, basically anyone who is just doing their job...that they get paid to do? Today's military is simply a job that you apply for and work for x-number of years. Thanking any active or vet post Vietnam is just retarded. :lol

xmas1997
08-10-2014, 04:39 PM
I hear that and you nailed it.

It's this totally stupid.....you never did this or did that.....then I'll ramble off stuff they've never even heard off pertaining to those things I've never done....hahahaha!!!!!!! Then it's....you Google that.....hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a bunch of dumb kids bro, either learn to deal with it or post other places.

Oh, it's no skin off my back, no matter how foolish they make themselves to be.

You can always count on them making fools of themselves, and that is very amusing.

There are enough decent interesting posters with great intriguing threads to keep me coming back.

And it takes very little mental gymnastics to put the assholes and the kids in their place, sometimes it is almost sinful to do it.

But as SBM says, you get back what you put out.

xmas1997
08-10-2014, 04:42 PM
lol really? You go out of your way to shake the hands of and thank your trash men, farmers, cops, firemen,
Etc etc, basically anyone who is just doing their job...that they get paid to do? Today's military is simply a job that you apply for and work for x-number of years. Thanking any active or vet post Vietnam is just retarded. :lol

Yes, I go out of my way. They deserve it. Our military personnel have a thankless job. If you don't thank them, you should just move to another country, you unappreciative spoiled SOB.

Avante
08-10-2014, 04:50 PM

So do you tip waitresses, why....aren't they just doing their job?

Retarded is putting trashmen, farmers in with cops, firemen and the military.

There are a lot of organiztions and those who have been there done that that totally disagree with your dumb ass.

Avante
08-10-2014, 04:51 PM
Oh, it's no skin off my back, no matter how foolish they make themselves to be.

You can always count on them making fools of themselves, and that is very amusing.

There are enough decent interesting posters with great intriguing threads to keep me coming back.

And it takes very little mental gymnastics to put the assholes and the kids in their place, sometimes it is almost sinful to do it.

But as SBM says, you get back what you put out.

I'm starting to think the best way to deal with the obvious trolls is simply.......laugh at them.

xmas1997
08-10-2014, 04:53 PM
I'm starting to think the best way to deal with the obvious trolls is simply.......laugh at them.

I do that already, but I also make fun of them too.

Avante
08-10-2014, 05:04 PM
I do that already, but I also make fun of them too.

Trust me, neither laughing at them or poking fun of them works. These kids simply don't care or get it, so what I've been doing is act crazier, more disruptive than they could ever be. I have depth of knowledge on my side, they have nothing.

m>s
08-10-2014, 05:31 PM

>implying vietnam was a real war

Avante
08-10-2014, 05:46 PM
>implying vietnam was a real war

Nobody should be this dumb, wow!

DMC
08-10-2014, 06:18 PM
I'll go slow...

How does one rage rape/rape professional hookers who are legal age and would totally pissed be off if you turned them down.

Shore leave is the leave (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leave_(military)) that professional sailors (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sailor) get to spend on dry land. It is also known as "liberty" within the United States Navy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Navy) and Marine Corps (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Marine_Corps).

DMC
08-10-2014, 06:19 PM

Do you thank your father in law for the home in breck?

Avante
08-10-2014, 06:23 PM
Shore leave is the leave (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leave_(military)) that professional sailors (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sailor) get to spend on dry land. It is also known as "liberty" within the United States Navy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Navy) and Marine Corps (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Marine_Corps).

At 4 o'clock on all Naval vessels a boatswain mate will get on the horn and....LIBERTY CALL LIBERTY CALL. Guys actually standing in a line waiting. I never once heard.....shore leave....used. Leave...in the navy means something different from liberty. You can be gone for weeks on leave, liberty is over night.

DMC
08-10-2014, 06:26 PM
At 4 o'clock on all Naval vessels a boatswain mate will get on the horn and....LIBERTY CALL LIBERTY CALL. Guys actually standing in a line waiting. I never once heard.....shore leave....used. Leave...in the navy means something different from liberty. You can be gone for weeks on leave, liberty is over night.

Because you never heard it, it must not be true despite evidence to the contrary.

shore leaven.Leave of absence granted to a sailor to go ashore.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company (http://www.eref-trade.hmco.com/). All rights reserved.
shore leaven1. (Nautical Terms) permission to go ashore. Compare liberty (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/liberty)5
2. (Nautical Terms) time spent ashore during leave

Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/_/misc/HarperCollinsProducts.aspx?English) © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003
shore′ leave`
n.1. permission given to a sailor or ship's officer to spend time ashore.
2. the time so spent.
[1905–10]
Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.

Avante
08-10-2014, 06:31 PM
Because you never heard it, it must not be true despite evidence to the contrary.

shore leaven.Leave of absence granted to a sailor to go ashore.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company (http://www.eref-trade.hmco.com/). All rights reserved.
shore leaven1. (Nautical Terms) permission to go ashore. Compare liberty (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/liberty)5
2. (Nautical Terms) time spent ashore during leave

Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/_/misc/HarperCollinsProducts.aspx?English) © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003
shore′ leave`
n.1. permission given to a sailor or ship's officer to spend time ashore.
2. the time so spent.
[1905–10]
Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.

Trust me little fella if you were to ask a fellow sailor....so where do you wanna go on shore leave...you would have been laughed at. For you to use that term tells me you're clueless. NOBODY....says..."SHORE LEAVE SHORE LEAVE"...hahahaha!!!!!

Dude, you're an idiot.

Save this stupid......but it says........hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Does anyone call a running back a halfback anymore? Well that is similiar.

benefactor
08-10-2014, 07:22 PM
I'm just a glob of goo with a hand that can type. I never...

worked
played football
ran track
lifted weights
been married
have any $$$$
am a fat glob of goo

fify

benefactor
08-10-2014, 07:25 PM
So you are going to tell your son that a bunch of people on the internet that you don't know don't believe he exists and you two are going to laugh about it?

DMC
08-10-2014, 08:15 PM
Trust me little fella if you were to ask a fellow sailor....so where do you wanna go on shore leave...you would have been laughed at. For you to use that term tells me you're clueless. NOBODY....says..."SHORE LEAVE SHORE LEAVE"...hahahaha!!!!!

Dude, you're an idiot.

Save this stupid......but it says........hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Does anyone call a running back a halfback anymore? Well that is similiar.

I wasn't a faggot squid so I couldn't care less what you homos think, but you see the evidence right there..

Avante
08-10-2014, 10:02 PM
So you are going to tell your son that a bunch of people on the internet that you don't know don't believe he exists and you two are going to laugh about it?

No not really, I'd already forgot about it to be honest.

Avante
08-10-2014, 10:08 PM
I wasn't a faggot squid so I couldn't care less what you homos think, but you see the evidence right there..

You're totally missing the point, why am I not surprised?

The point........for someone to call liberty shore leave tells me they have no idea what they are talking about. Something you constantly prove. My dad was in the Navy, his dad was in the Navy, I was in the Navy, at no time have I ever heard anyone say....shore leave. That is a term that nobody uses, the reason being it is a bit confusing, are you going on leave? Which is different than liberty.

I know I know....yeah, but it says that...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, you suck!

Venti Quattro
08-10-2014, 10:11 PM
How old is Mason's mother, Avante? Is she 25?

m>s
08-10-2014, 10:20 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu6ul602HS0

Avante
08-10-2014, 10:21 PM
How old is Mason's mother, Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483)? Is she 25?

Then people wonder why I do the things I do, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me...my son Mason is almost 21
dumb kid...how old is his mom Avante, 25
Me...(just shaking my head)

m>s
08-10-2014, 10:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-5NGgGg4t8

xmas1997
08-10-2014, 10:28 PM
Then people wonder why I do the things I do, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me...my son Mason is almost 21
dumb kid...how old is his mom Avante, 25
Me...(just shaking my head)

Morons have no idea of how moronic they are.
They are in their own little world.

Avante
08-10-2014, 10:28 PM
Hey dummy, don't bring that shit in here unless you want me to bring it back to you in your threads. Hmmmmm...let me guess another leech who makes no threads, right?

Avante
08-10-2014, 10:30 PM
Morons have no idea of how moronic they are.
They are in their own little world.

Why do you think we see so many totally stupid people here?

Me...my son is almost 21
Dummy...how old is his mom Avante, 25

Are you fucking kidding me?

m>s
08-10-2014, 10:30 PM
sieg heil!!!

xmas1997
08-10-2014, 10:32 PM
sieg heil!!!

Seek God.

Avante
08-10-2014, 10:34 PM
Seek God.

If ya look at this guys posting history bro it's real easy to see why he'd be here acting retarded. He's a total loser.

xmas1997
08-10-2014, 10:36 PM
If ya look at this guys posting history bro it's real easy to see why he'd be here acting retarded. He's a total loser.

Lost in the past.
He needs a lobotomy in the worst way.

DMC
08-11-2014, 06:44 AM
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:rollin:rollin.

xmas1997
08-11-2014, 08:20 AM
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:rollin:rollin.

:lmao

lil'mo
08-11-2014, 12:39 PM
Do you thank your father in law for the home in breck?

lol damn you're so jealous :lol

Darth_Pelican
08-03-2017, 02:39 PM
.....who is 20 (21 next month), called me and said he was coming over with his new girlfriend, he wanted us to meet her. He works at a local computer place in town, and drives a vintage 53 Chevy. Life is good.

Anyway....

So in he walks in with this amazon, she was taller than I am, totally and completely out of his league and shes 25. Her name is Kyann. Yep, shes stunning and why she'd be interested in a 20 year old boy...???

I guess this will simply be a learning experience for the boy. No way he can afford her, so it won't be long until..."hey dad, you couldn't loan me............"

So did he ever marry this tranny?

Darth_Pelican
08-03-2017, 02:55 PM

:lmao

Blake
08-03-2017, 03:02 PM

NFL forum goods

Blake
08-03-2017, 03:03 PM
Seek God.

I guess that's where Xmas went

Avante
08-03-2017, 04:12 PM

Didn't your dad get busted for giving head out back of Taco Bell in Waco?

Blake
08-03-2017, 04:13 PM
Didn't your dad gets busted fot giving head out back of Taco Bell in Waco?

Link?

Avante
08-03-2017, 04:29 PM
Tomorrow the World Championships of Track & Field take place in London.

Just yesterday we heard that Andre DeGrasse the great Canadian/USC sprinter won't be competing in the 100/200/4x1, this really sucks. The kid is only 22 years old and has already won medals at the 2015 Worlds and the 2016 Oympics, he was all set to add more hardware to his collection. But.....hamstring injury.

So....

Look for South African Wayde Van Niekerk to steal the show, he is also young and did break the great Michael Johnsons 400m WR last season with a stunning 43.03....out of lane 8....which is not easy to do. He's in the 200/400 and the 4x1.

So tell me SFS what is your EXPERT take on these Championships? How about all those NCAA's arhletes involved? Well?

spurraider21
08-03-2017, 04:58 PM
Didn't your dad get busted for giving head out back of Taco Bell in Waco?
that's an uncomfortably specific allegation

Avante
08-03-2017, 05:05 PM
that's an uncomfortably specific allegation

Bump up an old thread accusing my son of....

Ya get what ya pay for.

BD24
08-03-2017, 05:40 PM
The love fest between xmas and avante for the first few pages had me dying.

Avante
08-03-2017, 05:45 PM
The love fest between xmas and avante for the first few pages had me dying.

Bummer ya survived.

BD24
08-03-2017, 05:48 PM
Bummer ya survived.
Bummer you survived the war and reproduced.

Blake
08-03-2017, 05:50 PM

Anyway....

iVNywuwv6qE

Avante
08-03-2017, 06:27 PM
Bummer you survived the war and reproduced.

Stupid....navy....ok dummy?

Avante
08-03-2017, 06:45 PM
Barring injury.

This is how this EXPERT sees that 100m final.

Forget the lane, just listing.

lane

1.Akani Simbine SA
2.Christian Coleman USA
3.Yohan Blake Jamaica
4.Justin Gatlin USA
5.Usain Bolt Jamaica
6.Chidi Ujah GB
7.Jimmy Vicaut France
8.Ben. Yousseff Meite Ivory Coast

Now it will go like this, if I pretty much nail it........crickets....but, if I totally fuck up, here ya come....hahahaha~~~~~~~~~~ Yep, made my living knowing human nature.

UNT Eagles 2016
08-04-2017, 01:21 AM
whatever happened to Kyann??

Avante
08-04-2017, 11:48 AM
whatever happened to Kyann??

Like most these early 20's relationships that one fizzled, he now has another GF named Sandy.

UNT Eagles 2016
08-04-2017, 02:26 PM
Like most these early 20's relationships that one fizzled, he now has another GF named Sandy.
Quite a hurricane!

BD24
08-04-2017, 07:33 PM
How old is this bitch? I haven't met a Sandy under the age of 50 tbh. At least we don't have to worry about him raping underage women like you I suppose.

Mitch
08-04-2017, 07:39 PM
What kind of car you drive, Avante? A classic?

I'm a Benz man myself.

Avante
08-04-2017, 11:24 PM
How old is this bitch? I haven't met a Sandy under the age of 50 tbh. At least we don't have to worry about him raping underage women like you I suppose.

Just because your mom is a bitch that doesn't mean all women are. Her name is actually Sandra.

Dude, show me anywhere I ever talk about sex with underage women. Come on asshole, where is that at? Yep, it doesn't exist, so why the fucking lie?

Dude, I challenge you to show me where in the fuck you got that stupid shit at. Come on asshole.

Avante
08-04-2017, 11:25 PM

I'm a Benz man myself.

Just a Pontiac Gran Prix and a Toyota 110.

Not really into cars.

UNT Eagles 2016
08-05-2017, 01:54 AM
Just because your mom is a bitch that doesn't mean all women are. Her name is actually Sandra.

Dude, show me anywhere I ever talk about sex with underage women. Come on asshole, where is that at? Yep, it doesn't exist, so why the fucking lie?

Dude, I challenge you to show me where in the fuck you got that stupid shit at. Come on asshole.
Is she a mejicana? :lol

pgardn
08-05-2017, 09:14 AM

I'm a Benz man myself.

Not really into cars.

Good try.
He rejected the life vest.
Go get Thread and throw Avante a rope.

Mitch
08-05-2017, 11:05 AM

Not really into cars.

Ah well, must be something your son got keen to since he drives a classic huh

SpursforSix
08-05-2017, 12:33 PM

Not really into cars.

Gran Prix for the Grand Prick.

Makes sense

Reck
08-05-2017, 04:27 PM
Avante how you doing? Usain Bolt got slain.

pgardn
08-05-2017, 04:37 PM
Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483) how you doing? Usain Bolt got slain.

46 knew exactly what he was doing getting out of the game early.

UNT Eagles 2016
08-05-2017, 10:43 PM
Pontiac Grand Prix's suck. The tranny goes out after 100k or less

Avante
08-05-2017, 10:44 PM
Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483) how you doing? Usain Bolt got slain.

That came as no shock, all of is who know the sport had that happening it was just a question of who would it be, but...NOBODY..had him taking third.

He's been struggling for the last few years. His times, slower and slower.

I like a lot of others in the know, think if the Canadian Andre DeGrasse had been here (injued in training a week ago) he might have won it, which knocks Bolt out of the medals.

Avante
08-05-2017, 10:46 PM
46 knew exactly what he was doing getting out of the game early.

You ever see SFS ever talk about any of the sprinters in the sport? The dude has no clue, he's just a lying little weirdo.

Avante
08-05-2017, 10:48 PM
Gran Prix for the Grand Prick.

Makes sense

I don't blame ya, knowing I know what a 20.00 is which means you are liar, hmmmmm?