PDA

View Full Version : Raptors: fined 25k thanks to Clipper Nation

Henrik Sedin
08-11-2014, 01:05 PM
Sources: NBA fines Raptors $25K

The Toronto Raptors (http://espn.go.com/nba/team/_/name/tor/toronto-raptors) have been fined $25,000 for comments that rap star and team ambassador Drake made at a recent concert about Kevin Durant (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/3202/kevin-durant) that the NBA has deemed a violation of its anti-tampering rules, sources with knowledge of the league's ruling told ESPN.com on Monday.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11338909/toronto-raptors-fined-25000-drake-concert-comments

Clipper Nation
08-11-2014, 01:07 PM
:cry Today I called maintenance to fix my closet door that continued to fall off in my shitty apartment. In doing so, I accidentally slipped out that I had two pet cats. I woke up from a nap to see that I received a default on my lease stating I need to get rid of my cats or else I would receive a fee.

This apartment has been horrible. It's nice and right by campus, however, there has been multiple issues with the apartment. I also have no interest in removing my cats from the premises. I can pay a fee of $300 and keep ONE cat, but that seems not likely because these two cats are related and they cannot be separated.

I am pondering not paying the fine and getting evicted. I am a college student; therefore I am broke and cannot afford to pay all these stupid ass fees and continue paying rent. I am sure I'm not the only one that has been through this, so I need advice on the best possible option and/or what I should do or if I'm not making the 'smart' decision.

If you guys need any more information, I will be happy to give it to you. :cry

lefty
08-11-2014, 01:35 PM
Drake is a rapper ?

Clipper Nation
08-11-2014, 01:46 PM
Drake is a rapper ?

He's a lame bubblegum pop artist being marketed as a rapper :lol

Daniel Sedin
08-11-2014, 01:49 PM
He's a lame bubblegum pop artist being marketed as a rapper :lol

I know you are down because your team hasn't won ever, but no need to insult yourself.

Daniel Sedin
08-11-2014, 01:49 PM
:cry Today I called maintenance to fix my closet door that continued to fall off in my shitty apartment. In doing so, I accidentally slipped out that I had two pet cats. I woke up from a nap to see that I received a default on my lease stating I need to get rid of my cats or else I would receive a fee.

This apartment has been horrible. It's nice and right by campus, however, there has been multiple issues with the apartment. I also have no interest in removing my cats from the premises. I can pay a fee of $300 and keep ONE cat, but that seems not likely because these two cats are related and they cannot be separated.

I am pondering not paying the fine and getting evicted. I am a college student; therefore I am broke and cannot afford to pay all these stupid ass fees and continue paying rent. I am sure I'm not the only one that has been through this, so I need advice on the best possible option and/or what I should do or if I'm not making the 'smart' decision.

If you guys need any more information, I will be happy to give it to you. :cry

Keep guessing. My brother and I are not the same person, much less No Life.

Clipper Nation
08-11-2014, 01:50 PM
I know you are down because your team hasn't won ever, but no need to insult yourself.

Speaking of teams and not winning, how is your video game "coaching legacy" going these days? :lol