PDA

View Full Version : OT: Brace yourselves...the blacks are upset over a new kid getting shot

Thebesteva
08-11-2014, 02:51 PM
The new Trayvon Martin :cry, police shot him when they were trying to handcuff the innocent young man and he decided to try to grab the officers weapon. But blacks think thats all a cover up cuz the white man trying to hold them down. When they gonna stop picking on these great contributors to society?

What better way to prove the police made a mistake than to break into businesses and steal? Its what Brown would have wanted :cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UESEbzpGnc4

http://news.yahoo.com/unarmed-black-teenager-shot-mikebrown-next-trayvon-martin-195337502.html;_ylt=A0SO8xE4HulTgSQAuUpXNyoA

Killakobe81
08-11-2014, 02:54 PM
The new Trayvon Martin :cry, when they gonna stop picking on these great contributors to society?

What better way to prove the police made a mistake than to break into businesses and steal? Its what Brown would have wanted :cry

http://news.yahoo.com/unarmed-black-teenager-shot-mikebrown-next-trayvon-martin-195337502.html;_ylt=A0SO8xE4HulTgSQAuUpXNyoA

I get your point. But how can you a Lakers fan throw stones at pointless riots/looting when we (L.A.) has one every time the Lakers ring. Sure it's alot of our Latino fans, but still brothas be looting too. Oh and if the Dodgers ring this year expect something to go down. Brace yourself.

spurraider21
08-11-2014, 03:04 PM
this is what happens when people get hung up on race. so predictable :lol

these same people outraged over "injustice" wouldn't give 2 shits if a white boy was "unjustly" killed

moisaenz
08-11-2014, 03:11 PM
everybody complains when a white cop kills a black gangster but nobody cares about blacks killing each other.

skut_farkus
08-11-2014, 03:13 PM
Black kids getting killed erryday day in da hood but these fucks dont give a shit

Splits
08-11-2014, 03:32 PM
http://m.quickmeme.com/img/de/de0e54579af3279fbe9fddbd268e66d1ae3d1fd206e0432a28 0dae70a27e81a6.jpg

PingPong
08-11-2014, 03:51 PM
Those stupid donut eaters aren't instructed to shoot in the leg? Shoot the nig in his knee and he will drag his leg for the rest of his life, but no one can complain about his killing. The cops commit abuse against whites, latino and blacks everyday in the whole country. Nothing new here.

~O~
08-11-2014, 04:25 PM
There's no reason to get mad about. Innocent people get kidnapped, robbed, murdered, by others every other day. Some accidental, blatant, or a complete misunderstanding.

I see it as this. You can't defend the protesters since they resorted to destroying their own community with injustice when they're pleading for justice which is completely hypocritical and contradicting. I'm sure what the police officer did was accidental from what I'm hearing. Almost impulsive. He still shot an innocent person however. I can tell by the way they show up to the camera that its "that" certain classification of African Americans that are protesting it. The heavily uneducated class.

I don't believe it was prejudice that sparked this. Terrible judgement.

phyzik
08-11-2014, 04:27 PM
Those stupid donut eaters aren't instructed to shoot in the leg? Shoot the nig in his knee and he will drag his leg for the rest of his life, but no one can complain about his killing. The cops commit abuse against whites, latino and blacks everyday in the whole country. Nothing new here.

No, they are instructed to shoot center mass because in reality, a knee is a pretty hard target to hit. If a cop (or anyone for that matter) has a justified reason to pull a gun in the first place, you aim center mass.

I hate cops just as much as the next person, I think the corrupt ones are the rule and the good ones are the exception, but you don't pull a gun to intentionally "wound" someone, that is excessive force.

illusioNtEk
08-11-2014, 04:57 PM
I hope this will never happen in San Antonio.... do any of you guys think the blacks in SA have higher standards then these fucks ?

skut_farkus
08-11-2014, 04:57 PM
You wound someone that's a lawsuit waiting to happen. Nothings worse than a crackhead burglar rolling into a courtroom in a wheelchair with the jurors feeling sorry for him. Shoot to kill

TampaDude
08-11-2014, 04:59 PM
You wound someone that's a lawsuit waiting to happen. Nothings worse than a crackhead burglar rolling into a courtroom in a wheelchair with the jurors feeling sorry for him. Shoot to kill

Pretty much. You actually shoot to "stop the threat". If he dies, he dies...oh fucking well...

skut_farkus
08-11-2014, 05:01 PM
Yea shoot to stop the threat Is probably better to say than kill :lol there is alot of Grey area with this stuff. A family of a person caught red handed committing a crime can sue and sometimes win in a court of law

TampaDude
08-11-2014, 05:03 PM
Yea shoot to stop the threat Is probably better to say than kill :lol there is alot of Grey area with this stuff. A family of a person caught red handed committing a crime can sue and sometimes win in a court of law

Not in Florida, heh heh.

skut_farkus
08-11-2014, 05:07 PM
Nor Texas for that matter :toast

Aztecfan03
08-11-2014, 05:15 PM
"witnesses" have claimed he was fleeing with his hands up when he was shot. From what I have seen, this doesn't seem to make sense, but if t turns out to be true, charge the cop. Hopefuly this doesn't turn into another witch hunt against an innocent man though.

PingPong
08-11-2014, 05:18 PM
No, they are instructed to shoot center mass because in reality, a knee is a pretty hard target to hit. If a cop (or anyone for that matter) has a justified reason to pull a gun in the first place, you aim center mass.

I hate cops just as much as the next person, I think the corrupt ones are the rule and the good ones are the exception, but you don't pull a gun to intentionally "wound" someone, that is excessive force.

Well, some cops down here shoot the nigs in the leg and let them bleeding until die. The femoral artery is deadly as shooting the thorax.

I forgot that. This is the U.S.

:D

Daniel Sedin
08-11-2014, 05:19 PM
Some serious ignorance in this thread.

TampaDude
08-11-2014, 05:22 PM
Well, some cops down here shoot the nigs in the leg and let them bleeding until die. The femoral artery is deadly as shooting the thorax.

Yup...femoral artery bleeding is very bad. That's how Sean Taylor died.

Splits
08-11-2014, 05:42 PM
Authorities were vague about exactly what led the officer to open fire, except to say that the shooting was preceded by a scuffle of some kind. It was unclear whether Brown or a man he was with was involved in the altercation.

Investigators have refused to publicly disclose the race of the officer, who is now on administrative leave. But Phillip Walker said he was on the porch of an apartment complex overlooking the scene when he heard a shot and saw a white officer with Brown on the street.

Brown “was giving up in the sense of raising his arms and being subdued,” Walker told The Associated Press on Monday. The officer “had his gun raised and started shooting the individual in the chest multiple times.” The officer then “stood over him and shot him” after the victim fell wounded.

Dorian Johnson offered a similar account when he told WALB-TV that he and Brown were walking home from a convenience store when a police officer told them to get out of the street and onto the sidewalk. Johnson said they kept walking, which caused the officer to confront them from his car and again after getting out of his car.

Johnson said the first time the officer fired, he and Brown got scared and ran away.

“He shot again, and once my friend felt that shot, he turned around and put his hands in the air, and he started to get down,” Johnson said. “But the officer still approached with his weapon drawn and fired several more shots.”

happens everyday! Get over it, blacks.

Red Hawk #21
08-11-2014, 05:45 PM
Blacks kill each other every single day and even take pride in killing one another. But the moment a person from another race kills one of them they start whining and bitching. These apes even went as far as to loot a store in their own community. Stupid fucks. Keep killing yourselves and every other race will continue to laugh at you as you do it :rollin

RsxPiimp
08-11-2014, 05:55 PM
Heartbreaking. No unarmed civilian deserves to get killed because of his skin color.

spurraider21
08-11-2014, 06:00 PM
Heartbreaking. No unarmed civilian deserves to get killed because of his skin color.
What makes you think he was killed just because of his skin color?

RsxPiimp
08-11-2014, 06:02 PM
What makes you think he was killed just because of his skin color?

I was being sarcastic :lol

ElNono
08-11-2014, 06:07 PM
RIP Trill, tbh...

m>s
08-11-2014, 06:17 PM
they are chimping the FUCK out!!!!

R
A
C
E

W
A
R

N
O
W
!!!!!!!

manufan10
08-11-2014, 06:50 PM
RIP Trill, tbh...

:cry

Bulaien999
08-11-2014, 07:13 PM
Id shoot that fool too if he reached for my gun too.

Franklin
08-11-2014, 07:50 PM
nigs are gullible they act as if they were being prosecuted when there're 1000 times more nigs being killed in gang fights than under cops gunfire tbh.

DMC
08-11-2014, 11:23 PM
The new Trayvon Martin :cry, police shot him when they were trying to handcuff the innocent young man and he decided to try to grab the officers weapon. But blacks think thats all a cover up cuz the white man trying to hold them down. When they gonna stop picking on these great contributors to society?

Not fair, the store assaulted the looters without provocation.

DMC
08-11-2014, 11:27 PM

Only people who have never had any experience with firearms think you should shoot appendages in fight for your life. You always shoot center mass, as many times as you can. There's no shooting to wound. If the cop had that option, his life isn't in danger.

kobe4life
08-11-2014, 11:32 PM
The looters are just upset that the Lakers haven't won a title yet but with God's resurgence that will change. I guarantee you all those looters will be satisfied with a Lakers championship.

Thebesteva
08-11-2014, 11:35 PM
The looters are just upset that the Lakers haven't won a title yet but with God's resurgence that will change. I guarantee you all those looters will be satisfied with a Lakers championship.

Dude make a beheading video of yourself please

SupremeGuy
08-11-2014, 11:39 PM
Does the black community know how shitty they make themselves look when start rioting and looting?

spurraider21
08-12-2014, 01:04 AM
:lol brutal

a worthy sacrifice for koballah :worthy:

kobe4life
08-12-2014, 01:35 AM

Oh come on you know as well as I do that the majority of the black community are Laker fans. Its been a tough few years for them but when the Lakers win next year they will be too happy to riot or loot.

james evans
08-12-2014, 01:55 AM
the people are not gonna continue to take this. As long as whites are killing blacks and blacks continue to march and pray, the killings will continue. These things don't happen in my area because i have a LOT of guns(legal) and i know a lot of brothers with lots of guns as well(some illegal). I'm glad the people there aren't gonna take this shit lightly like the "christians" in Florida. White people have been out of control since obama has been in office. The funny thing is, any self respecting black person with good common sense can see Obama isn't doing anything for black people haha. So why are white people mad? Any black man old enough to legally own a gun while having no police record keeping them from owning a gun, is a cot damn fool for not using their right. These white people today are not playing with you and they will continue to shoot unarmed people they know won't shoot back.

~O~
08-12-2014, 02:31 AM
http://s28.postimg.org/u7wvp9o8t/Capture.pnghttp://31.media.tumblr.com/43ab54678956d27438fdcd5d26b04953/tumblr_mt6rlmXBLH1rgam01o1_1280.png

elmanutres
08-12-2014, 03:56 AM
i was in la visiting family during the zimermann verdicts and saw a small group of like 4 of those fuckers just rush in in a red light and just hit car windows and run away. Probably the most pussy shit i seen. didn't hit my car. But i doubt these retards will be able to pull off an la riots II. Lapd learned from then, it's the reason why laker celebrations fail to jumpstart to a full fledge riot.

TacoCabanaFajitas
08-12-2014, 09:58 AM
This thread is the perfect example of why this website is mostly shit these days

Fpoonsie
08-12-2014, 10:00 AM
:cry If only TacoCabanaFuckingFajitas would post more. :cry

MultiTroll
08-12-2014, 10:25 AM
Without revealing what led to the dispute, Belmar said the preliminary investigation showed that the Ferguson officer tried to exit his vehicle, but Brown pushed him back into the car, "where he physically assaulted the police officer" and struggled over the officer's weapon, Belmar said.
A shot was fired inside the police car, and Brown was eventually shot about 35 feet away from the vehicle, Belmar said.

-CNN

JohnnyMax
08-12-2014, 10:53 AM
the people are not gonna continue to take this. As long as whites are killing blacks and blacks continue to march and pray, the killings will continue. These things don't happen in my area because i have a LOT of guns(legal) and i know a lot of brothers with lots of guns as well(some illegal). I'm glad the people there aren't gonna take this shit lightly like the "christians" in Florida. White people have been out of control since obama has been in office. The funny thing is, any self respecting black person with good common sense can see Obama isn't doing anything for black people haha. So why are white people mad? Any black man old enough to legally own a gun while having no police record keeping them from owning a gun, is a cot damn fool for not using their right. These white people today are not playing with you and they will continue to shoot unarmed people they know won't shoot back.

This is the best comment so far

PingPong
08-12-2014, 11:39 AM
Only people who have never had any experience with firearms think you should shoot appendages in fight for your life. You always shoot center mass, as many times as you can. There's no shooting to wound. If the cop had that option, his life isn't in danger.

The cops (supposedly) practise shooting everyday. They can shoot outside the center mass with some acuracy at short distance. At least if their fat body let them point anywhere.

skut_farkus
08-12-2014, 11:52 AM
You can practice shooting all you want but if you are in a real life scenario it's a whole different ball game. You might think the police are expert marksmen but there are alot of them who are not.