PDA

View Full Version : Manu Ginobili thinks he might play another season after this one

ducks
08-12-2014, 10:37 AM
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/08/11/manu-ginobili-thinks-he-might-play-another-season-after-this-one/

BillMc
08-12-2014, 10:45 AM
I'd like to see him play 2 more years and then go out with his national team in the Olympics. I'm glad to hear that's a possibility.

I also tend to believe Duncan may be around for longer than we think. Timmy only seems to bring up retirement because he's always asked about it. After the finals he said he wanted "to hang on as long as he could." That's a paraphrase. But we could have Tim and Manu at least 2 more years!:toast I actually think Duncan's body could hold up that long. Not sure about Manu's but I'd hope so.

Seventyniner
08-12-2014, 10:45 AM
Till the wheels fall off for him too, it appears.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
08-12-2014, 10:53 AM
I think both he and Duncan will be back for at least two more seasons. Spurs have a very good shot at defending their title this year. The only team IMO that stands in their way is OKC, I hope the Spurs can get the #1 seed again and OKC/Mavs get the #2 and #3 seeds. I honestly think the Mavs can knock out OKC as they matchup very well against them and Coach Rick is a BB genius.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
08-12-2014, 11:15 AM
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/08/11/manu-ginobili-thinks-he-might-play-another-season-after-this-one/

Seems like Manu is showing no resentment for the Spurs not letting him play. I think that Paul George injury was an eye opener for him as to what could happen, considering this time he would be knowingly be playing on a fractured leg.

SanDiegoSpursFan
08-12-2014, 11:17 AM
Seems like Manu is showing no resentment for the Spurs not letting him play. I think that Paul George injury was an eye opener for him as to what could happen, considering this time he would be knowingly be playing on a fractured leg.
I still think it was all for show. I think he knew he wasn't gonna play but had to play up his nationalism for the fans.

baseline bum
08-12-2014, 11:17 AM
I'd like to see him play 2 more years and then go out with his national team in the Olympics. I'm glad to hear that's a possibility.

I also tend to believe Duncan may be around for longer than we think. Timmy only seems to bring up retirement because he's always asked about it. After the finals he said he wanted "to hang on as long as he could." That's a paraphrase. But we could have Tim and Manu at least 2 more years!:toast I actually think Duncan's body could hold up that long. Not sure about Manu's but I'd hope so.

Does Argentina even have much of a chance of qualifying?

Fireball
08-12-2014, 11:25 AM
why do these guys put such a burden on themselves by giving such information to the media ... in this age a pro should just take it season by season

spurraider21
08-12-2014, 11:36 AM
a selfish part of me wants manu and duncan to just keep playing indefinately

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
08-12-2014, 11:50 AM

All said, they have the easiest group and have the easiest path to the semifinals. I can see why Manu wanted to play because they could very well have taken home the Bronze at the very least. But that said, I am glad he is not playing.

peacemaker885
08-12-2014, 11:51 AM
a selfish part of me wants manu and duncan to just keep playing indefinately

I hope this team never disbands.

wildcardX
08-12-2014, 04:46 PM
I hope this team never disbands.

It would be awkward not seeing Tim and Manu sitting with the rest of the team on the bench. They would be like missing family members to the team that has not had many big roster changes the past few seasons. As they get older and playing minutes are less, it would still be great to see them in 2 years on the bench in that player/coach capacity.

dabom
08-12-2014, 04:49 PM
Manu got kids to feed.

xmas1997
08-12-2014, 04:57 PM

Not really IMHO. I have said this all along and why I was never worried even if he ended up playing.

spurraider21
08-12-2014, 05:01 PM
ElNono reading this and thinking $

xmas1997
08-12-2014, 05:25 PM
I always figured both he and TD would play a couple of more seasons barring significant injuries.

DAF86
08-12-2014, 05:31 PM
Not really IMHO. I have said this all along and why I was never worried even if he ended up playing.

lol son, with Manu Argentina would have gone far. They might still do, tbh.

Holden_Caulfield
08-12-2014, 05:31 PM
going into the sunset with a 3peat :cry

ElNono
08-12-2014, 05:58 PM
ElNono reading this and thinking $

Might give the team another discount and only ask for $8.5m/year extension, tbh

spurs1990
08-12-2014, 06:00 PM
According to hoopshype payroll page the following are under contact for '16"

Parker
Splitter
Diaw
Mills
Anderson
Belinelli
Kawhi
Joseph

for about $35m.

So we'd have roughly $30m to spend between TD, Manu, and DG plus the reserves.

TD - 10 m
Manu - 7m
Green - 6m

Sound about right?

mavsfan1000
08-12-2014, 06:25 PM
I think both he and Duncan will be back for at least two more seasons. Spurs have a very good shot at defending their title this year. The only team IMO that stands in their way is OKC, I hope the Spurs can get the #1 seed again and OKC/Mavs get the #2 and #3 seeds. I honestly think the Mavs can knock out OKC as they matchup very well against them and Coach Rick is a BB genius.
They matched up well with OKC because of Marion. Durant should be able to do his usual thing with Marion gone.

dabom
08-12-2014, 06:25 PM
Might give the team another discount and only ask for $8.5m/year extension, tbh

He's not giving anyone a discount at this point. He can't play more than 25mpg or a full nba season either. At 38 years old next year, that ain't a discount. 4mil or 5mil would be a discount. Not 8.5mil.

cjw
08-12-2014, 06:52 PM
They matched up well with OKC because of Marion. Durant should be able to do his usual thing with Marion gone.

Banking on Chandler Parsons to guard KD :lol

diego
08-12-2014, 07:58 PM

why would the paul george injury be an eye opener, was it the first time a basketball player got injured playing basketball? or is it somehow preferable to break your leg during the NBA season as opposed to for your national team?

ElNono
08-12-2014, 08:13 PM
He's not giving anyone a discount at this point. He can't play more than 25mpg or a full nba season either. At 38 years old next year, that ain't a discount. 4mil or 5mil would be a discount. Not 8.5mil.

He just posted the #2 PER in the team for the entire playoffs, all his playoffs metrics were off the charts after a down season the year before... made Wade look like an old man, and Wade just extended for $15m/season...

The Spurs are going to hand him a blank check like last time, tbh... a deal in the $7m-$9m range would still make him underpaid but would help the Spurs retain the current talent... IMO

dabom
08-12-2014, 08:18 PM
He just posted the #2 PER in the team for the entire playoffs, all his playoffs metrics were off the charts after a down season the year before... made Wade look like an old man, and Wade just extended for $15m/season...

The Spurs are going to hand him a blank check like last time, tbh... a deal in the $7m-$9m range would still make him underpaid but would help the Spurs retain the current talent... IMO

PER stats? That's a testament for Pop. Knows when to use manu and when not to. No team is going to bank on him given his injury history. My points still stand. Are you really using wade as a starting point? There are other circumstances for wades salary.
Point being, other teams aren't looking at manu through tinted glasses. You think a team is going to give him 15mil a year just because he played better than wade? You don't need to answer that one.

ElNono
08-12-2014, 08:29 PM
PER stats? That's a testament for Pop. Knows when to use manu and when not to. No team is going to bank on him given his injury history. My points still stand. Are you really using wade as a starting point? There are other circumstances for wades salary.
Point being, other teams aren't looking at manu through tinted glasses. You think a team is going to give him 15mil a year just because he played better than wade? You don't need to answer that one.

Disagree completely. Coaches like Doc Rivers love themselves some Gino, and now that Kerr is in Golden State, he couldn't stop praising him and would love to have him.
But it really doesn't matter. The Spurs know how important Manu is for our program on and off the court, so they'll extend him a blank check like last time. Which is fine, he earned it.

And no, he isn't worth $15m... His production probably puts him in the $7m-$9m range, but his fan favorite status probably adds another million or so... that's why I'm saying hopefully he picks towards the lower end of the spectrum...
Spursfan perception of how much players are worth is fairly skewed after Tim and Manu (top two producers in the last playoff run) both took discounts. Timmy is worth well above $10m... even at his current age.

dabom
08-12-2014, 08:36 PM
Disagree completely. Coaches like Doc Rivers love themselves some Gino, and now that Kerr is in Golden State, he couldn't stop praising him and would love to have him.
But it really doesn't matter. The Spurs know how important Manu is for our program on and off the court, so they'll extend him a blank check like last time. Which is fine, he earned it.

And no, he isn't worth $15m... His production probably puts him in the $7m-$9m range, but his fan favorite status probably adds another million or so... that's why I'm saying hopefully he picks towards the lower end of the spectrum...
Spursfan perception of how much players are worth is fairly skewed after Tim and Manu (top two producers in the last playoff run) both took discounts. Timmy is worth well above $10m... even at his current age.

Tim is definitely taking a paycut. If manu's production puts him at the 8mil range, then 8.5 isn't a paycut. You just answered my question. And look at KG, he leaves and then he becomes an injured bum. The spurs FO knows what's best for Manu after all these years. They both need one another to exist.

ElNono
08-12-2014, 08:44 PM
Tim is definitely taking a paycut. If manu's production puts him at the 8mil range, then 8.5 isn't a paycut. You just answered my question. And look at KG, he leaves and then he becomes an injured bum. The spurs FO knows what's best for Manu after all these years. They both need one another to exist.

He went from $14m to $7m, a 50% paycut when his production didn't slip anywhere near as much, as we've seen. While the coaches do take care of him, it's amazing the kind of production he puts out there at his age, and he does that, not Pop or the FO. IMO, he's in the $8m-$10m range, and talented players normally do get the ceiling, not the floor... that's why $8.5m would be giving the Spurs some help, tbh... I mean, Kobe is getting $24m next season solely for putting people on the seats... which Manu also largely does in Mexico north...

All that said, I'm not concerned, I know that if Manu wants to keep playing, him and the Spurs will come to an agreement that works for both... he already said he wants to be a Spurs for life, so I don't expect him to go anywhere...
I also think if Timmy hangs them up after next season, Gino might follow suit too...

dabom
08-12-2014, 08:48 PM
He went from $14m to $7m, a 50% paycut when his production didn't slip anywhere near as much, as we've seen. While the coaches do take care of him, it's amazing the kind of production he puts out there at his age, and he does that, not Pop or the FO. IMO, he's in the $8m-$10m range, and talented players normally do get the ceiling, not the floor... that's why $8.5m would be giving the Spurs some help, tbh... I mean, Kobe is getting $24m next season solely for putting people on the seats... which Manu also largely does in Mexico north...

All that said, I'm not concerned, I know that if Manu wants to keep playing, him and the Spurs will come to an agreement that works for both... he already said he wants to be a Spurs for life, so I don't expect him to go anywhere...
I also think if Timmy hangs them up after next season, Gino might follow suit too...

I'm pretty sure they will work something out, but that idea that 8.5 is a paycut is ludicrous. Anyone else have a POV on this?

ElNono
08-12-2014, 08:49 PM
I'm pretty sure they will work something out, but that idea that 8.5 is a paycut is ludicrous. Anyone else have a POV on this?

I call it bait, but you did drag me into an interesting conversation :lol

dabom
08-12-2014, 08:52 PM
I call it bait, but you did drag me into an interesting conversation :lol

:toast

gilmor
08-12-2014, 09:23 PM
7M-9M is about right for Manu.. That's really a discount for getting him to stay in the team..

imo, Kawhi should be getting more than Manu in the end. May not be in the initial years, but definitely in 2-3 years time.

Another player for comparison is Boris. He is also getting around the 7M-9M figure.

cd021
08-12-2014, 11:31 PM
Kind of hope Duncan and Ginobili retire after next season.

Better to start the retooling sooner rather than later.

Would give us more cap room to work with to build around Parker, Leonard, Splitter. Diaw, Anderson, and Mills (player under contract after next season)

Green, Belinelli and Leonard (RFA) are the only main free agents that we have.

also, maybe, bring over both Bertans and Livio-Jean Charles.

cd021
08-12-2014, 11:38 PM
7M-9M is about right for Manu.. That's really a discount for getting him to stay in the team..

imo, Kawhi should be getting more than Manu in the end. May not be in the initial years, but definitely in 2-3 years time.

Another player for comparison is Boris. He is also getting around the 7M-9M figure.

Maybe give Ginobili a two year partially guaranteed deal worth $9 million. A golden parachute type of deal that would pay $4.5 million in 15-16 and partially guaranteed for 1/3 ($1.50 million)or 1/2 ($2.25 million) of $4.5 million in 16-17. He would still get payed even if he retires after the first year of the deal..

bluebellmaniac
08-13-2014, 02:52 AM
According to hoopshype payroll page the following are under contact for '16"

Parker
Splitter
Diaw
Mills
Anderson
Belinelli
Kawhi
Joseph

for about $35m.

So we'd have roughly $30m to spend between TD, Manu, and DG plus the reserves.

TD - 10 m
Manu - 7m
Green - 6m

Sound about right?

Already discussed in the Think Tank...

Player
2014/2015
2015/2016

Tony Parker
$12,500,000
$13,400,000

Tim Duncan
$10,361,446
$15,542,169
*Cap Hold

Tiago Splitter
$9,250,000
$8,500,000

Boris Diaw
$7,500,000
$7,000,000

Manu Ginobili
$7,000,000
$10,500,000
*Cap Hold

Danny Green
$4,025,000
$7,647,500
*Cap Hold

Patty Mills
$3,842,105
$3,578,947

Kawhi Leonard
$2,894,059
$7,235,148
*Cap Hold

Marco Belinelli
$2,873,750
$3,735,875
*Cap Hold

Cory Joseph
$2,023,261
$5,058,153
*Cap Hold

Jeff Ayers
$1,828,750
$2,377,375
*Cap Hold

Aron Baynes
$1,115,243
$1,147,276
*Cap Hold

Kyle Anderson
$1,096,680
$1,142,879

Austin Daye
$1,063,384
$947,276
*Cap Hold

Matt Bonner
$915,283
$947,276
*Cap Hold

W/ Cap Holds
WO/Cap Holds + 6 Roster Charges

TOTALS
$68,218,737
$88,759,874
$38,692,180

For '15-'16, I think:

TD comes back at $10M.
Manu retires.
Green is due for a $6M - $7M deal.
Kawhi: $14M
CoJo re-signs for $2M or very possibly leaves for a bigger payday elsewhere.
Beli re-signs for $3M.
Ayers is toast.
Baynes re-ups for close to or at the minimum.
Daye stays for close to minimum.
Bonner retires (finally).

We bring over LJC and Bertans, bringing our roster to 14 slots. We need to draft a PG if CoJo leaves, otherwise we need a big.
Of course LJC and Bertans are signed before Kawhi signs his deal to take advantage of his small cap hit.

So I think with those signings we look like this for '15-'16

Tony Parker
$13,400,000

Tim Duncan
$10,000,000

Tiago Splitter
$8,500,000

Boris Diaw
$7,000,000

Bertans
?

Danny Green
$6,500,000

Patty Mills
$3,578,947

Kawhi Leonard
$14,000,000

Marco Belinelli
$3,000,000

Cory Joseph
$2,000,000

LJC
?

Aron Baynes
$1,147,276

Kyle Anderson
$1,142,879

Austin Daye
$947,276

Draft Pick or MLE
?

Total
$71,216,378

We'd be pushing pretty close to the Luxury Tax by the time our rookies are all signed. And that is with the expectation of Manu retiring. All bets are off on who stays and who goes if Manu comes back, that would definitely put us over.

ElNono
08-13-2014, 02:55 AM
We'd be pushing pretty close to the Luxury Tax by the time our rookies are all signed. And that is with the expectation of Manu retiring. All bets are off on who stays and who goes if Manu comes back, that would definitely put us over.

Isn't the cap supposed to grow an inordinate amount that year due to the new TV contract though?

bluebellmaniac
08-13-2014, 03:19 AM
Isn't the cap supposed to grow an inordinate amount that year due to the new TV contract though?

Yeah, I heard like $68M - $70M, but it looks like the FO is already anticipating that. We'll be pushing to stay under the tax even with the higher salary cap / tax threshold. If Manu comes back at even $5M, then we are looking at a $76M payroll with 13 players for '15-'16. If we want to bring over LJC + 1 more (say Bertans), then we'd be really pushing close to $80M in salary. That'd have to be close to the tax threshold if not over it.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
08-13-2014, 06:37 AM
why would the paul george injury be an eye opener, was it the first time a basketball player got injured playing basketball? or is it somehow preferable to break your leg during the NBA season as opposed to for your national team?

Because, just he said he in an interview right afterwards that due to his age, he needs to be more cautious at this point in his career. He seemed determine to play. Was even going to arbitration to fight the Spurs decision. But after seeing PG go down like he did, Manu knows if that happens, his career is done. Which is why he gracefully bowed out due to him still feeling pain in his leg.

Right now, if he takes care of himself, he has 2-3 years left in the tank. Manu is one of those never say die type of guys. It is not in his blood to just quit.

exstatic
08-13-2014, 06:58 AM

I think with Tim, he could play at LEAST two more years, but with Manu, he could play at MOST two more years.

BillMc
08-13-2014, 09:20 AM
I think with Tim, he could play at LEAST two more years, but with Manu, he could play at MOST two more years.

Agree 100%

Ed Helicopter Jones
08-15-2014, 10:47 AM
I hope he and Tim play at least two more years. I think they both can. Manu can be a positive difference maker with 15 minutes on the floor. Tim's style of play could allow him to play into his 40's.

It will be a sad, sad day for Spurs basketball when those two hang 'em up for the last time. I try not to think about it.

Yuixafun
08-15-2014, 10:55 AM
I still think it was all for show. I think he knew he wasn't gonna play but had to play up his nationalism for the fans.

Seconded.... Manu Flopped =)

Russ
08-15-2014, 06:15 PM
Until the "ruedas" fall off.

The Reckoning
08-15-2014, 06:16 PM
for how hard he plays, he sure does whine a lot

BatManu20
08-16-2014, 01:50 AM
Tim and Manu playing another 2 season would be a Godsend, tbh. So long as they're healthy.

Proxy
08-17-2014, 11:28 AM
I hope he and Tim play at least two more years. I think they both can. Manu can be a positive difference maker with 15 minutes on the floor. Tim's style of play could allow him to play into his 40's.

It will be a sad, sad day for Spurs basketball when those two hang 'em up for the last time. I try not to think about it.

co-sign

cd021
08-18-2014, 12:15 AM

Its been rumored to jump to as high as $80 million but that's for the 17-18 season (I think thats right). The next TV deal is reported to be for 16 billion dollars.

cd021
08-18-2014, 01:12 AM
Here are some corrections plus an update with TP's new contract:

Player
2014/2015
2015/2016

Tony Parker
$12,500,000
$13,400,000

Tim Duncan
$10,361,446
$15,542,169
*Cap Hold

Tiago Splitter
$9,250,000
$8,500,000

Boris Diaw
$7,500,000
$7,000,000

Manu Ginobili
$7,000,000
$10,500,000
*Cap Hold

Danny Green
$4,025,000
$7,647,500
*Cap Hold

Patty Mills
$3,842,105
$3,578,947

Kawhi Leonard
$2,894,059
$7,235,148
*Cap Hold

Marco Belinelli
$2,873,750
$3,735,875
*Cap Hold

Cory Joseph
$2,023,261
$5,058,153
*Cap Hold

Jeff Ayers
$1,828,750
$2,377,375
*Cap Hold

Aron Baynes
$1,115,243
$1,147,276
*Cap Hold

Kyle Anderson
$1,096,680
$1,142,879

Austin Daye
$1,063,384
$947,276
*Cap Hold

Matt Bonner
$915,283
$947,276
*Cap Hold

W/ Cap Holds

TOTALS
$68,218,737
$88,759,874
$38,692,180

For '15-'16, I think:
TD comes back at $10M.
Manu retires.
Beli re-signs for $3M.
Ayers is toast.

We bring over LJC and Bertans, bringing our roster to 14 slots. We need to draft a PG if CoJo leaves, otherwise we need a big.
Of course LJC and Bertans are signed before Kawhi signs his deal to take advantage of his small cap hit.

Tony Parker
$13,400,000

Tim Duncan
$10,000,000

Tiago Splitter
$8,500,000

Boris Diaw
$7,000,000

Bertans
?

Danny Green
$6,500,000

Patty Mills
$3,578,947

Kawhi Leonard
$14,000,000

Marco Belinelli
$3,000,000

Cory Joseph
$2,000,000

LJC
?

Aron Baynes
$1,147,276

Kyle Anderson
$1,142,879

Austin Daye
$947,276

Draft Pick or MLE
?

Total
$71,216,378

1.Parker-$13,437,500
2. Mills-$3,578,947
3. Anderson-$1,142,879
4. Splitter-$8,500,000
5. Diaw-$7,500,000

6. LJC-$2.5 (guesstimation)
7. Bertans $2.1 (I use the B.A.E for reference)
8-Baynes-$1,300,000
9.Leonard- $16.6
-----------------------------------------
$56.6

or

Here are some corrections plus an update with TP's new contract:

Player
2014/2015
2015/2016

Tony Parker
$12,500,000
$13,400,000

Tim Duncan
$10,361,446
$15,542,169
*Cap Hold

Tiago Splitter
$9,250,000
$8,500,000

Boris Diaw
$7,500,000
$7,000,000

Manu Ginobili
$7,000,000
$10,500,000
*Cap Hold

Danny Green
$4,025,000
$7,647,500
*Cap Hold

Patty Mills
$3,842,105
$3,578,947

Kawhi Leonard
$2,894,059
$7,235,148
*Cap Hold

Marco Belinelli
$2,873,750
$3,735,875
*Cap Hold

Cory Joseph
$2,023,261
$5,058,153
*Cap Hold

Jeff Ayers
$1,828,750
$2,377,375
*Cap Hold

Aron Baynes
$1,115,243
$1,147,276
*Cap Hold

Kyle Anderson
$1,096,680
$1,142,879

Austin Daye
$1,063,384
$947,276
*Cap Hold

Matt Bonner
$915,283
$947,276
*Cap Hold

W/ Cap Holds

TOTALS
$68,218,737
$88,759,874
$38,692,180

For '15-'16, I think:
TD comes back at $10M.
Manu retires.
Beli re-signs for $3M.
Ayers is toast.

Tony Parker
$13,400,000

Tim Duncan
$10,000,000

Tiago Splitter
$8,500,000

Boris Diaw
$7,000,000

Bertans
?

Danny Green
$6,500,000

Patty Mills
$3,578,947

Kawhi Leonard
$14,000,000

Marco Belinelli
$3,000,000

Cory Joseph
$2,000,000

LJC
?

Aron Baynes
$1,147,276

Kyle Anderson
$1,142,879

Austin Daye
$947,276

Draft Pick or MLE
?

Total
$71,216,378

1.Parker-$13,437,500
2. Mills-$3,578,947
3. Anderson-$1,142,879
4. Splitter-$8,500,000
5. Diaw-$7,500,000

8-Baynes-$1,300,000
9.Leonard- $16.6
----------------------------------------
$56.6 million

+Ginobili-$5,0
+Green-$5.5
+Belinelli-$4.0
+ MLE (5.3 million)

Parker-Mills
Green-Ginobili-Belinelli-Bertans
Leonard-Anderson
Diaw-Jean-Charles
Splitter-Baynes

renounce all other free agents ( Daye, Ayers, Baynes, Bonner, Duncan, retirement,)

or

1.Parker-$13,437,500
2. Mills-$3,578,947
3. Anderson-$1,142,879
4. Splitter-$8,500,000
5. Diaw-$7,500,000

8-Baynes-$1,300,000
9.Leonard- $7.2 (cap hold)
----------------------------------------
$47.2 million
+Milsap-$12.5
+Green-$5.5
2015 draft pick-$950,00 (depending on what pick exactly, that would be the salary for the 29tj)
-----------------------------------------
66.2 to 11 players

renounce all other free agents (Belinelli, Daye, Ayers, Baynes, Bonner, Joseph) Duncan and Ginobili annouce their retirement (in this scenerio)

Parker-Mills-Vet. Min PG
Green-Belinelli-Bertans
Leonard-Anderson
Milsap-Diaw-Jean-Charles
Splitter-Baynes-Vet Min. C

I think Green will recieve a deal around 4 yrs, $22 million (5.5 anually). Belinelli 3 years, $12-14 million.

Joseph is probably gone in any scenario. His QA $3.0 (for a 3rd string pg guard) and his cap hit would be $5 million until we resolve his contract situation.
I only have Baynes returning because he has familiarty with the Spurs.

Its hard to imagine the Spurs using back to back 1st rounders to draft players that can actually make the roster the same season (it happened from 08-'10 with Hill, Blair & James Anderon) but it would fill a roster spot on the cheap.

(sorry for the duplicate post)

ElNono
08-18-2014, 01:15 AM
Both Tim and Manu can basically sign for whatever after this year. I don't think money will be an issue with them if they want to come back, and likely adjust their salary to do the Spurs a solid, IMO.

apalisoc_9
08-18-2014, 02:09 AM
Two years for 10 million, with the second year being a player option and partially guaranteed..