PDA

View Full Version : Blazers: Tougher than LaMarcus Softridge...

ElNono
08-12-2014, 06:13 PM
Any of this guys tougher than him?

- Kris Humphries
- Dejuan Blair
- Brook Lopez
- Al Jefferson

monosylab1k
08-12-2014, 06:36 PM
All but Brook are "tougher" but they still suck compared to him tbh

spurraider21
08-12-2014, 06:42 PM
:cry suicide by moderator

ElNono
08-12-2014, 08:01 PM

I would mostly agree, though Al Jefferson is probably as equally, if not more talented than him. And I'm definitely one of those guys that think Al Jefferson is overrated in here.

monosylab1k
08-12-2014, 11:12 PM
:cry suicide by moderator

I could have posted a picture of swastikas that anally penetrate Ginobili while a naked woman shoves her fist up her pussy in the background in every thread for the last 3 months and nobody would have cared.

spurraider21
08-13-2014, 12:22 AM
I could have posted a picture of swastikas that anally penetrate Ginobili while a naked woman shoves her fist up her pussy in the background in every thread for the last 3 months and nobody would have cared.
Horse shit. People have gotten ban hammers. But if that's another way of saying you welched, then that's a different story

HI-FI
08-13-2014, 12:32 AM
another power move.

spurraider21
08-13-2014, 12:48 AM
once CN welches on a bet, the welching company will be complete

100%duncan
08-13-2014, 02:12 AM
I would mostly agree, though Al Jefferson is probably as equally, if not more talented than him. And I'm definitely one of those guys that think Al Jefferson is overrated in here.

Wtf. LMA is better than dat nicca

spurraider21
08-13-2014, 02:15 AM
i'll take aldridge over al jeff every day

AchillesHeel
08-13-2014, 02:26 AM
Wtf. LMA is better than dat nicca

It's pretty close for me. 22 & 11 on 51% shooting on a much worse team, higher PER, TS% & WS/48 than LMA last season. Made a higher % on jump shots and is lightyears a better post player than Aldridge. Defensively, Bobcats were better last year with Jefferson as the Bobcats' rim protector.

I mean, you could go either way with the two because both will give you near identical production on most nights, but Al Jeff in his peak > LMA peak. Aldridge takes way too many jumpers for my liking.

ElNono
08-13-2014, 02:42 AM
It's a wash on defense, they're both turnstiles... on offense, Big Al has a more complete game, IMO...

Softridge just has a team that suits his style better. He has Lopez covering his ass on defense, and Lillard making defenses collapse, which leave him open for the jumpshot.

spurraider21
08-13-2014, 03:01 AM
It's a wash on defense, they're both turnstiles... on offense, Big Al has a more complete game, IMO...

Softridge just has a team that suits his style better. He has Lopez covering his ass on defense, and Lillard making defenses collapse, which leave him open for the jumpshot.
not like aldridge was less effective before lillard

100%duncan
08-13-2014, 03:02 AM
Over half of ST was afraid of LMA before the series, I don't remember us being afraid of Al Jeff though.

ElNono
08-13-2014, 03:05 AM
not like aldridge was less effective before lillard

He got his, but everyone knew those Portland teams were a 1st round exit waiting to happen. This was the first year they actually looked like they could make some noise.

Over half of ST was afraid of LMA before the series

Not here...

100%duncan
08-13-2014, 03:09 AM
He got his, but everyone knew those Portland teams were a 1st round exit waiting to happen. This was the first year they actually looked like they could make some noise.

Not here...

What do you mean? A lot were picking Spurs in 6, few even picked in 7. Well I guess the Mavs series also did that to us in general.

spurraider21
08-13-2014, 03:12 AM
as portland added pieces the team saw more success. but aldridge has been a constant. the jazz were a laughingstock with Al Jefferson before he bolted for the Hornets, and they barely made the playoffs in a lol-worthy conference

monosylab1k
08-13-2014, 03:46 AM
:cry Horse shit. :cry People have gotten ban hammers. :cry But if that's another way of saying you :cry welched:cry, then that's a different story:cry

monosylab1k
08-13-2014, 03:47 AM
*slurp* *slurp* *chug* *swallow*

RobbyH
08-13-2014, 03:57 AM
:lmao the :cry dishonorable monosylab1k

spurraider21
08-13-2014, 10:57 AM
:lol melts down when Harlem welched on him
:lol welches

ElNono
08-13-2014, 11:42 AM
What do you mean? A lot were picking Spurs in 6, few even picked in 7. Well I guess the Mavs series also did that to us in general.

You said a lot of peeps where afraid of LMA going into that series. I sure wasn't one of the peeps. While I'm appreciative they took care of the LOLckets, I've been calling Softridge for what it is all season.

as portland added pieces the team saw more success. but aldridge has been a constant. the jazz were a laughingstock with Al Jefferson before he bolted for the Hornets, and they barely made the playoffs in a lol-worthy conference

ehhhh... production-wise, big Al was putting the same numbers as Softridge while in Utah. They were actually about the same laughingstock as Portland was until this past season, IMO. Both teams were perennially rebuilding, because neither Al or LaMarcus are #1 options, they're #2 at best, and need some solid defensive help.

spurraider21
08-13-2014, 11:51 AM
ehhhh... production-wise, big Al was putting the same numbers as Softridge while in Utah. They were actually about the same laughingstock as Portland was until this past season, IMO. Both teams were perennially rebuilding, because neither Al or LaMarcus are #1 options, they're #2 at best, and need some solid defensive help.
i just don't like Al... i lost a lot of respect for him when he gave up in the playoffs against the spurs before the series was over. was supposed to be their leader and basically said "we can't win"

it wasn't an incorrect statement, but you just dont say that tbh

monosylab1k
08-13-2014, 12:31 PM
:cry melts down when Harlem welched on him
:cry welches

ElNono
08-13-2014, 12:54 PM
i just don't like Al... i lost a lot of respect for him when he gave up in the playoffs against the spurs before the series was over. was supposed to be their leader and basically said "we can't win"

it wasn't an incorrect statement, but you just dont say that tbh

I'm not a fan of big al either, tbh... but at least he wasn't gifted 3 All Star appearances...

Killakobe81
08-13-2014, 12:58 PM
once CN welches on a bet, the welching company will be complete

:lol

testies
08-14-2014, 12:20 AM
as the series went on, I wanted the ball in the hands of LMA/Lillard .. the only player who scared me was Batum