PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Monty Williams grabs Kobe by the neck and throws him on the floor

JohnnyMax
08-12-2014, 09:51 PM
y9OzVIIiUEU

Hemotivo
08-12-2014, 09:58 PM
Van Exel, Malik Rose, Monty, Shaq, Geary and Lohaus!

Cry Havoc
08-12-2014, 10:12 PM
Kobe has lost every fight he's ever been in. :lol Dude has only landed blows on defenseless players during the game. :lol

Reck
08-12-2014, 10:27 PM
Kobe has lost every fight he's ever been in. :lol Dude has only landed blows on defenseless players during the game. :lol

Kobe is just not a confrontational guy. Nothing wrong with that in itself. But he has no idea how to react when shit gets real.

Kobe may have black skin but he ain't act like one of his own to be honest.

Cry Havoc
08-12-2014, 10:40 PM
Kobe is just not a confrontational guy. Nothing wrong with that in itself. But he has no idea how to react when shit gets real.

Kobe may have black skin but he ain't act like one of his own to be honest.

I got no problem with that except he purports himself to be this hard-ass motherfucker who is never intimidated. Only to have Chris Childs give him a standing 8 count with two punches. :lol

ezau
08-12-2014, 10:57 PM
Kobe's a pussy, nothing to see here.

Thebesteva
08-12-2014, 10:59 PM

Its 2014 man, real men dont fight.

See

http://media.giphy.com/media/RabifihAtSxj2/giphy.gif

Clipper Nation
08-12-2014, 11:12 PM
:lol Kirby
:lol Fake tough

ezau
08-12-2014, 11:17 PM

See

Fair enough, brah.

Spurs 4 The Win
08-12-2014, 11:26 PM

See

Ban worthy shit right there, what are you, a fag lover?

Thebesteva
08-12-2014, 11:35 PM
Ban worthy shit right there, what are you, a fag lover?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-5HkgELzGog0/UOTy1XGOzwI/AAAAAAAACJ0/vGOKqIujI9Y/s1600/ibkKbcR1Rx2GcV.gif

scanry
08-12-2014, 11:35 PM

See

The ESPYs were bad as they were and you want an encore man?

Thebesteva
08-12-2014, 11:36 PM
The ESPYs were bad as they were and you want an encore man?

:cry how dare you insult the most courageous man in sports :cry

Sean Cagney
08-12-2014, 11:39 PM
Kobe is a bitch who can't fight worth a shit, what else is new? He is a HOF player yes but dude is soft as shit when it comes to fighting.

King Emmanuel
08-12-2014, 11:58 PM
pretty sure kobe could still knock any of your soft fuckers on your asses

Venti Quattro
08-13-2014, 12:15 AM

How many battles have you won in your life, breh?

Venti Quattro
08-13-2014, 12:17 AM
pretty sure kobe could still knock any of your soft fuckers on your asses

:lol Or he could ask one of his bouncers to kill these "tough" bitches and they wouldn't be able to do anything other than whine on a message board

Thread
08-13-2014, 12:51 AM
You've nary room. Tim let a white woman clean him out, took everything he had, even the first 5.

tee, hee.

RsxPiimp
08-13-2014, 12:52 AM
Realistically, Kobe could kick and rape all your asses and none of you small timers wouldn't do anything about it.

Venti Quattro
08-13-2014, 01:01 AM
Realistically, Kobe could kick and rape all your asses and none of you small timers wouldn't do anything about it.

How can a multi-million dollar athlete with 5 championships and a lot of money lose all the battles he's fought on? :lmao :lmao

ezau
08-13-2014, 01:53 AM
You've nary room. Tim let a white woman clean him out, took everything he had, even the first 5.

tee, hee.

Tim has never been knocked down in a fight, EVERPERIOD. Let us proceed.

scanry
08-13-2014, 01:55 AM
^ why would a millionare get into a fight (in real life) in the first place? Any rich man in here will know.

ezau
08-13-2014, 01:58 AM
^ why would a millionare get into a fight (in real life) in the first place? Any rich man in here will know.

Well, Kobe didn't mind:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B8ijsjoIqQ

ezau
08-13-2014, 02:03 AM
and Wade breaks Kirby's nose:lol and he didn't even react. What a pussy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euLvKkoxM68

scanry
08-13-2014, 02:04 AM
That's adreline e and it's on the court. Trash talk maybe for a little bit but not fighting.

AchillesHeel
08-13-2014, 02:15 AM
pre-rape Kobe was a fucking pussy

TDMVPDPOY
08-13-2014, 02:47 AM
pre-rape Kobe was a fucking pussy

he still is a pussy man

LkrFan
08-13-2014, 05:35 AM

Oh the ironing of this post. Speaking of pussy, Amy willingly gave "Tim's" pussy away to an hombre with no green card. :lmao

TDMVPDPOY
08-13-2014, 05:40 AM
Oh the ironing of this post. Speaking of pussy, Amy willingly gave "Tim's" pussy away to an hombre with no green card. :lmao

remember when that blonde from colorado also gave away her snatch to the snitch?

whose snitch wife was going to give her cholo ass to mailman? even if she did kirby wouldnt do shit to mailman...

benefactor
08-13-2014, 05:49 AM

tee, hee.
Tim had a prenup Dale. Meanwhile your Kobe is tied to that dirty, lowlife Mexican as long has he lives. If he tries to walk, she will hang him upside down, slice his skin at the ankles and yank the hide from his body.

Strange Love
08-13-2014, 06:16 AM

Tim had a prenup Dale. Meanwhile your Kobe is tied to that dirty, lowlife Mexican as long has he lives. If he tries to walk, she will hang him upside down, slice his skin at the ankles and yank the hide from his body.

Read on lakerfan. Read on..

ezau
08-13-2014, 06:20 AM

So salty:lol

Thread
08-13-2014, 06:25 AM

Prenup, my ass. She cleaned him out. Dragged before his peers & public and humiliated him. Outed him. After she swore she'd never do it. Cost him his dignity, not to mention an NBA Title that he was too shattered to finish, well-twice.

& she's white.

That "dirty, lowlife Mexican" stood shoulder-to-shoulder with Bryant up on a capital crime and all she ever did was walk the walk & vow the vows, same as Amy walked & vowed.

I'm proud of my heritage just like the next asshole in the line, Amy Duncan indeed.

Van

Killakobe81
08-13-2014, 06:44 AM
Lol Kobe made all dem niccas mad ...
Plus half the dudes in this thread mad or jealous too
Plus got paid near max money coming off injury ...as a tosb
He may be a selfish prick but dude is winning ...just not titles ..

ezau
08-13-2014, 07:14 AM
Prenup, my ass. She cleaned him out. Dragged before his peers & public and humiliated him. Outed him. After she swore she'd never do it. Cost him his dignity, not to mention an NBA Title that he was too shattered to finish, well-twice.

& she's white.

That "dirty, lowlife Mexican" stood shoulder-to-shoulder with Bryant up on a capital crime and all she ever did was walk the walk & vow the vows, same as Amy walked & vowed.

I'm proud of my heritage just like the next asshole in the line, Amy Duncan indeed.

Van

Tim has never been knocked down, EVERPERIOD. Let us proceed.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
08-13-2014, 07:32 AM
Well, Kobe didn't mind:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B8ijsjoIqQ

Kobe hits like a girl. Honestly, I think he likes to get bitch slapped as it turns him on w/ him swing from both sides of the fence.

Buddy Mignon
08-13-2014, 07:41 AM

WrfLiFibJG4

djohn2oo8
08-13-2014, 07:55 AM
Lol Kobe made all dem niccas mad ...
Plus half the dudes in this thread mad or jealous too
Plus got paid near max money coming off injury ...as a tosb
He may be a selfish prick but dude is winning ...just not titles ..
Why ya being so sensitive breh? :lol

Bynumite
08-13-2014, 08:05 AM
I always take comfort in the fact that i have the out of shape, basement dwelling ST population to tell me how to react during a physical altercation.

Killakobe81
08-13-2014, 08:30 AM
Why ya being so sensitive breh? :lol

Who is sensitive? I called him a TOSB ... All those clips show is Kobe can take a punch and he cannot fight.
I do think he is supposed "fights" are funny ... it's like when Marcus Burnett (bad Boys) tells Mike Lowery ..."Now who done hauled off and whipped your ass now?" . But none are really fights anyways.
Kobe cannot fight. but neither can most NBA players. I do think it's funny he made those dudes mad.
And even more funny that this place is so Kobe obsessed. And I dont know if it was because of those ass whuppins but Kobe has taken up boxing and Im pretty sure he would whup 90% this boards ass and probably Raja and Chris Childs in a boxing match. Street fight? probably not ...he grew up a soft euro. Monty though could probably still whup his ass though boxing or street fight.

But one thing those videos do prove he can take a punch. So he is not a pussy or soft ... Throwing a punch doesnt prove you are tough ...taking one does. Isnt Mickey Ward, tough? PBF can fight and is a GOAT level boxer ...but is he tougher than the guys that walk through his punches?

Why I am discussing fighting or boxing with a board full of dumbasses that thought Manny could beat PBF? What am I thinking?

ohmwrecker
08-13-2014, 09:08 AM
WrfLiFibJG4

:lol Duncan not even dignifying Garnett with a reaction.
:lol fake tough guy Garnett tapping Duncan on the head.

TDMVPDPOY
08-13-2014, 09:16 AM
Who is sensitive? I called him a TOSB ... All those clips show is Kobe can take a punch and he cannot fight.
I do think he is supposed "fights" are funny ... it's like when Marcus Burnett (bad Boys) tells Mike Lowery ..."Now who done hauled off and whipped your ass now?" . But none are really fights anyways.
Kobe cannot fight. but neither can most NBA players. I do think it's funny he made those dudes mad.
And even more funny that this place is so Kobe obsessed. And I dont know if it was because of those ass whuppins but Kobe has taken up boxing and Im pretty sure he would whup 90% this boards ass and probably Raja and Chris Childs in a boxing match. Street fight? probably not ...he grew up a soft euro. Monty though could probably still whup his ass though boxing or street fight.

But one thing those videos do prove he can take a punch. So he is not a pussy or soft ... Throwing a punch doesnt prove you are tough ...taking one does. Isnt Mickey Ward, tough? PBF can fight and is a GOAT level boxer ...but is he tougher than the guys that walk through his punches?

Why I am discussing fighting or boxing with a board full of dumbasses that thought Manny could beat PBF? What am I thinking?

bs

he knows shaq was on the court and would have his back

if shaq wasnt on the court, he probably do shit

benefactor
08-13-2014, 09:36 AM

Age has brought on a flood of intellictual dishonesty in you Dale.

He paid her 4 million dollars to stand there Dale...and he will continue to pay. She has stretched him over the log with threats of divorce already, forcing him to plead for mercy as she prepared the lead tipped flog. Now she has him right where she wants him, just like she knew she would the day she took a young Kobe to the locker room and forced her breasts into his face for the first time...leading their contract free numptials and her financial security.

When the time comes, she will send her slave back to Fredo for more money...and he will break his body yet again for it. She will work him until there is nothing left and leave him where she found him. Duncan's exit with Amy was indeed shameful, but not near as bad as the slow bleed your Kobe is experiencing.

Dex
08-13-2014, 09:55 AM
:lol Duncan not even dignifying Garnett with a reaction.
:lol fake tough guy Garnett tapping Duncan on the head.

Duncan: 5

Garnett: 1

Fake-ass tough guy is not even good enough to sniff Duncan's used sneakers.

Thread
08-13-2014, 10:38 AM
Age has brought on a flood of intellictual dishonesty in you Dale.

He paid her 4 million dollars to stand there Dale...and he will continue to pay. She has stretched him over the log with threats of divorce already, forcing him to plead for mercy as she prepared the lead tipped flog. Now she has him right where she wants him, just like she knew she would the day she took a young Kobe to the locker room and forced her breasts into his face for the first time...leading their contract free numptials and her financial security.

When the time comes, she will send her slave back to Fredo for more money...and he will break his body yet again for it. She will work him until there is nothing left and leave him where she found him. Duncan's exit with Amy was indeed shameful, but not near as bad as the slow bleed your Kobe is experiencing.

Ya idiot, she had the 4 million the moment the state of CA., filed the marriage license.

"shameful?" You're much too kind, bene. It was criminal. She absconded not only with Duncan's decency, but, with the original 5.

Thread
08-13-2014, 10:39 AM
Duncan: 5

Garnett: 1

Fake-ass tough guy is not even good enough to sniff Duncan's used sneakers.

Dex, doin' counts.:toast

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

spurraider21
08-13-2014, 12:02 PM

& she's white.

Van
since she left, we've been to the finals twice, after not having made it since 2007. amy getting caught and ousted of the house with nary a red dime (prenup) was the best thing that happened to the spurs in recent memory

Thread
08-13-2014, 12:26 PM
since she left, we've been to the finals twice, after not having made it since 2007. amy getting caught and ousted of the house with nary a red dime (prenup) was the best thing that happened to the spurs in recent memory

She got 1/2, commanded by law & she delivered 6 to Pappy.

Signed,

- Pappy

Killakobe81
08-13-2014, 12:47 PM
bs

he knows shaq was on the court and would have his back

if shaq wasnt on the court, he probably do shit

Huh? You must have been multi-tasking that response doesnt make any sense. Kobe took up boxing long after Shaq left ... not sure what Shaq has to do with this and Kobe got punched and slapped even when Shaq was there. Plus shaq didnt like his ass so what does that have to do with anything? shaq wasnt rushing to defend Kobe.

kobe4life
08-13-2014, 12:51 PM
God would have easily won this fight against Monty but Monty threw a cheapshot at God when he wasn't expected it. God has never had a fair fight in the NBA all of his fights were started with cheapshots. Raja Bell,Childs,Miller, and Monty all threw cheapshots at God so we can't count those fights.

spurraider21
08-13-2014, 12:55 PM
She got 1/2, commanded by law & she delivered 6 to Pappy.

Signed,

- Pappy
seems pappy doesn't understand what a prenup is

Thread
08-13-2014, 02:04 PM
seems pappy doesn't understand what a prenup is

Pappy knows it doesn't usurp statutes. She got half & the initial 5th.

spurraider21
08-13-2014, 02:11 PM
Pappy knows it doesn't usurp statutes. She got half & the initial 5th.
false. while the terms up the prenup are unknown to us, they generally protect the wealthier party, as in you leave what you came in with

Thread
08-13-2014, 02:48 PM
false. while the terms up the prenup are unknown to us, they generally protect the wealthier party, as in you leave what you came in with

Horseshit, 21. I can't grant you permission to murder me with any expectation whatsoever that it'll hold up and you won't be held on a murder charge. You SOB, you. You'd probably do it nonetheless.

spurraider21
08-13-2014, 02:50 PM
Horseshit, 21. I can't grant you permission to murder me with any expectation whatsoever that it'll hold up and you won't be held on a murder charge. You SOB, you. You'd probably do it nonetheless.
i'd never. i didn't even vote for you to be banned :cry

Splits
08-13-2014, 05:06 PM
Bene taking Dale to the shed!

Bene!

phxspurfan
08-13-2014, 05:40 PM
Pretty sure I saw Gary Neal in there.

Buddy Mignon
08-13-2014, 07:49 PM
The real question here is how much did the Mexican get. I know if I was tapping that I would have had her give me one of those rings.

ezau
08-13-2014, 10:25 PM
WrfLiFibJG4

KG's a pussy for slapping Duncan while Duncan isn't even looking, tbh.

ezau
08-13-2014, 10:27 PM
Kobe hits like a girl. Honestly, I think he likes to get bitch slapped as it turns him on w/ him swing from both sides of the fence.

Did you see how Kobe's knees buckled from the second punch? Kobe has a glass jaw and it's embarrassing that he could't take a punch from a smaller man. I'm 6'0, and I really think I could drop Kobe with a couple of straight rights and lefts, tbh.

Thread
08-13-2014, 10:50 PM
Did you see how Kobe's knees buckled from the second punch? Kobe has a glass jaw and it's embarrassing that he could't take a punch from a smaller man. I'm 6'0, and I really think I could drop Kobe with a couple of straight rights and lefts, tbh.

Please. I'd fuck you up and I'm over 60.

ezau
08-13-2014, 11:05 PM
Please. I'd fuck you up and I'm over 60.

I'll take you down like a rag doll and ground and pound from the top. It's over in 15 seconds, I guarantee.

Thread
08-14-2014, 01:52 AM
I'll take you down like a rag doll and ground and pound from the top. It's over in 15 seconds, I guarantee.

Then you'd wake up tangled in the sheets.

ezau
08-14-2014, 02:24 AM
Then you'd wake up tangled in the sheets.

I knew you would say that Cub