PDA

View Full Version : How come everytime a celeb dies, there's always one moron on FB

Thebesteva
08-13-2014, 12:43 AM
that has to talk about how :cry I'm not sad Celeb " John Doe " died, think of all the kids in the middle east, or the troops :cry

Why the fuck are people so fucking retarded now a days? I have 2 close friends in the army and they are both in Afghanistan as we speak. He knows what the fuck he signed up to and gets paid well, whats with all this over glorification of this shit?

TheyCallMePro
08-13-2014, 12:53 AM
It's just bitches that say that shit.

Trust me, a million little kids in the Middle East could get slaughtered tomorrow and 99% of the male population in the US wouldn't give a shit. But Robin Williams hangs himself? Now that shit is just fucking depressing dude.

Thebesteva
08-13-2014, 01:29 AM
It's just bitches that say that shit.

Trust me, a million little kids in the Middle East could get slaughtered tomorrow and 99% of the male population in the US wouldn't give a shit. But Robin Williams hangs himself? Now that shit is just fucking depressing dude.

Actually, most of them were dudes. But dudes can be bitches too

Hoover
08-13-2014, 03:51 AM
Yes, just look at what that fat twat Rush Limbaugh said.

howbouthemspurs
08-13-2014, 04:22 AM
I'm sure most people wouldn't give two shits if Rush Limbaugh croaks. :lol

All that guy does is spread lies, hate and fear to the simple minded and the pathologically gullible who repeat the bullshit he spews on a nightly bases.

Robin was a genius who brought laughter to millions and everyone loved him. He will be missed!

spurs_fan_in_exile
08-13-2014, 12:33 PM
What I wouldn't give for there to be only one of them on my feed. At least one of them does actually walk the walk so to speak. He's always posting articles and shit about humanitarian crises around the world that aren't getting much attention so I can buy there's at least a little bit of truth to his outrage. But for the ones who post nothing but pics of what they're eating, check ins from the gym, and shit from Buzzfeed? Honestly it comes across more that they're upset that someone was so rude as to be famous, die, and take attention away from them in the process.

Frank Dux
08-13-2014, 12:47 PM
The typical reactions you will see when a popular celeb commits suicide:

1. Why are people acting like they're sad about somebody the don't know? What about the kids in Africa?
2. I'm very masculine. Suicide is for the weak. It's selfish. I don't feel sorry for him. I've never committed suicide.
3. I will take this moment to point out that he actually wasn't that funny/talented (or whatever quality he was most revered for) but RIP, I guess.

lefty
08-13-2014, 01:06 PM
:cry we loved that celebrity so much
:cry poor celebrity, has suffered so much
:cry STFU, having $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ on your bank account is tough
:cry celebrities are human beings too
:cry what african kids?

lol celebrity deaths ... giveme a break

The Gemini Method
08-13-2014, 01:13 PM
Armchair activists. Talking about causes that the majority have never lifted a finger to offer a solution or lend a hand. Seeking attention whores (like above ^) who try and shock by the keystroke but rather offer little for a counterpoint. The effect of having a voice vial social media is quite astonishing. You have people commenting and offering their opinions when they shouldn't. Yes it is your right to say what you want, but in the grand scheme of things you are more often than not a waste of time and your commentary is a fool's game.

lefty
08-13-2014, 01:13 PM
Armchair activists. Talking about causes that the majority have never lifted a finger to offer a solution or lend a hand. .
True imo

Spurminator
08-13-2014, 01:20 PM
Y'all got some annoying friends.

spurraider21
08-13-2014, 01:21 PM
:cry we loved that celebrity so much
this... TBH

Franklin
08-13-2014, 08:37 PM
Some idiots are just mad they don't make throughout their entire lifetimes as much as a celeb earns in a few hours, tbh.