PDA

View Full Version : OT: Is Blackmail Fair Game...

Buddy Mignon
08-14-2014, 12:47 PM
To kill a bitch? I'm just saying... it seems like these girls are getting bold with their shadyness. First Jim... then Sterling... now Jerry. I think Jim handled his the right way. Pay the bitch what she wants and avoid the media. Sterling tried to fight but stood no chance. I wonder what will be Jerry's approach. I won't feel sorry for the woman that loses her life over this game.

DMC
08-14-2014, 05:02 PM
To kill a bitch? I'm just saying... it seems like these girls are getting bold with their shadyness. First Jim... then Sterling... now Jerry. I think Jim handled his the right way. Pay the bitch what she wants and avoid the media. Sterling tried to fight but stood no chance. I wonder what will be Jerry's approach. I won't feel sorry for the woman that loses her life over this game.

He needs to talk to Kobe, spend millions on homes and rings and give the inlaws property.

Koolaid_Man
08-14-2014, 08:48 PM

Them faggots don't be wanting to come out that fucking closet. Jimmy Wish Bone ( I kid u not that's the nickname he personally chose for himself) couldn't afford to have the tales of multiple dicks in he ass come out. Everyone else you mentioned just fell victim to the pussy. Everyone else did what comes natural when dealing with bitches they were fucking...they didn't live in fear of dick in the ass stories coming out.

Franklin
08-14-2014, 10:15 PM
that's why the smartest dudes don't even touch no pussies in the first place

Twisted_Dawg
08-15-2014, 06:43 AM

Word in Dallas is that Jerry paid some money 5 years ago to keep this quiet, but the perps came back to the well a second time for more $$$ and now the FBI is investigating the extortion attempt.