PDA

View Full Version : Bulls: Drinkin the bulls kool aid tbh

Ghazi
08-14-2014, 02:22 PM
They were a top 3 defense last yesr but dismal on offense. I cant help but believe adding Rose Gasol Mirotic and Mcdermott will help the offense immensely. They have quality depth and a good ststem, so even thogh the Cavs obviously have better superstars I think the Bulls may be the better team, and may even have home court in the playoffs. The interior passing of this team should be really good now, and their defense will likely be the same but with perhaps a top 10 offense now instead of 28th, which would make them a contender. The only issue i could see is crunch time in the playoffs when Bron is fuardingg Rose, will they have answers this time when in 2011 they had none.

Infinite_limit
08-14-2014, 02:23 PM
I smell a Finals appearance. Bulls will surely have the #1 Seed in the Eastern Playoffs as they did the last 2 seasons Rose finished.

Double-Up
08-14-2014, 02:29 PM
Kevin Love is a superstar now?

Ghazi
08-14-2014, 02:39 PM
Kevin Love is a superstar now?

26/13, top 10 player..yea he qualifies

Cry Havoc
08-14-2014, 02:54 PM
Right now I'd say the Bulls are the favorites out East because they play much better defense and will have less of an integration process than Miam... er, Cleveland will.

ElNono
08-14-2014, 03:03 PM
They were a top 3 defense last yesr but dismal on offense. I cant help but believe adding Rose Gasol Mirotic and Mcdermott will help the offense immensely. They have quality depth and a good ststem, so even thogh the Cavs obviously have better superstars I think the Bulls may be the better team, and may even have home court in the playoffs. The interior passing of this team should be really good now, and their defense will likely be the same but with perhaps a top 10 offense now instead of 28th, which would make them a contender. The only issue i could see is crunch time in the playoffs when Bron is fuardingg Rose, will they have answers this time when in 2011 they had none.

Their defense ended up dropping to #5 in the playoffs, once teams started to game plan against them. They lack a good wing defender, a must in this league, although it should have less of an impact during the regular season with PG sidelined.
I see them coming out of the gates swinging while they're all fresh and healthy, with the inevitable hype only getting stronger.
Ultimately, it's a team with little depth, and with a coach with a penchant for running his players to the ground. There's also the obvious health questions, etc.

I think Thibs would need to do some minute management and use those minutes to build some depth with his rooks, preferably at the start of the season, even if it costs them a few wins.

Infinite_limit
08-14-2014, 03:08 PM
Their defense ended up dropping to #5 in the playoffs, once teams started to game plan against them. They lack a good wing defender, a must in this league, although it should have less of an impact during the regular season with PG sidelined.
I see them coming out of the gates swinging while they're all fresh and healthy, with the inevitable hype only getting stronger.
Ultimately, it's a team with little depth, and with a coach with a penchant for running his players to the ground. There's also the obvious health questions, etc.

I think Thibs would need to do some minute management and use those minutes to build some depth with his rooks, preferably at the start of the season, even if it costs them a few wins.
You don't like Jimmy Butler's defense? The only SF he hasn't successfully D'd up is Durant

ElNono
08-14-2014, 04:56 PM
who?

DMC
08-14-2014, 05:00 PM
MVPau can carry one crippled chucker to the Finals, he can carry another.

Franklin
08-14-2014, 07:50 PM
If Rose stays healthy the bulls will be the only eastern team that has a shot at stopping Cavs imho.

Infinite_limit
08-14-2014, 08:17 PM
If Rose stays healthy the bulls will be the only eastern team that has a shot at stopping Cavs imho.
Replace Cavs with Spurs and I agree