That rekindled all my memories of yesterday, yesterday

Driving slow, towards our home
Never tired on the road
East New York
Celestial port, it's our home
Where we go

TheSanityAnnex
08-14-2014, 08:05 PM
Tough to read any of this bullshit without an actual picture of the Lunar Goddess. Until you provide that I don't see the point of continuing.

johnsmith
08-14-2014, 08:07 PM
Tough to read any of this bullshit without an actual picture of the Lunar Goddess. Until you provide that I don't see the point of continuing.

:lmao

Franklin
08-14-2014, 08:19 PM
Knowing that the "Lunar Goddess" is probably going to play a significant role in my real life in the future (hope so) and the fact that many posters on Spurstalk are inglorious perverts (you know who they are), I'd rather not show her pic publicly on Spurstalk even though she looks pretty as hell, and that's also why I have no plan to change my Scarlett avi to a LG one. My nigga Reck has seen her pic and he speaks highly of her, he rates her nearly as high as Scarlett which says enough.

Franklin
08-14-2014, 08:26 PM
Annotations:

East New York: It's my hometown... no it's not in the US, not even close, it's an Asian coastal city located at the exact same latitude as NY. I've always considered my hometown "East New York" since I first developed the Scarlett enthusiasm (New York is Scarlett's hometown).

Hometown Stranger: It is me. I once wrote an autobiographic novel titled "Stranger in Hometown".

cantthinkofanything
08-14-2014, 10:05 PM
Honest opinion, the word, "campus" sticks out like a sore thumb. It's an ugly word and too specific for your otherwise nice work.

Franklin
08-14-2014, 10:32 PM
Honest opinion, the word, "campus" sticks out like a sore thumb. It's an ugly word and too specific for your otherwise nice work.
So what alternative do you suggest, bro? LG and I are schoolmates and there's no other intersections between us except that at this point of time. Plus, the horse-shoe lake is a pond on the campus of our university.

Reck
08-14-2014, 10:46 PM
:tu

Franklin
08-14-2014, 10:52 PM
:tu
Thanks Reck :cry, and thanks to CTOA as well despite him being a longtime Goddess hater. This is the 3rd finest poem/lyric I've composed imho, only next to the first poem and the "yesterday" poem. It does take a classic song for me to write a good poem tbh, hope LG likes it, I'm gonna post it on my page this coming Sunday (as usual).

Reck
08-14-2014, 11:10 PM
Thanks Reck :cry, and thanks to CTOA as well despite him being a longtime Goddess hater. This is the 3rd finest poem/lyric I've composed imho, only next to the first poem and the "yesterday" poem. It does take a classic song for me to write a good poem tbh, hope LG likes it, I'm gonna post it on my page this coming Sunday (as usual).

Son, send me the original Scarlett poems to my email. I'm going to take the time to read up on them.

Franklin
08-14-2014, 11:50 PM
Son, send me the original Scarlett poems to my email. I'm going to take the time to read up on them.
original Scarlett poems? I didn't write no poem for Scarlett imho, the first poem I mentioned was the one I composed for LG's birthday last July. I didn't intend to fall in love for her back then tbh, I just wrote that poem as a gift for her birthday and a method of showing my gratefulness to her. I didn't even know I actually liked her until you pointed it out tbh :cry

Below is the first Lunar Goddess poem

The Lunar Goddess

Sky is cold, air so quiet
being alone the lonely night
when the dark has dimmed my way home
you give me the soft light

Your face lovely and white
smooth pearl like
but why always hide part behind long hair
only come full one month a time

Lend me a pair of wings
so I can fly
toward where you at, while I still have breath
you're a goddess in my eyes

gazing at buxom outline
for a million years
you're full of wonders
heal my soul, fill my life...

TheSanityAnnex
08-14-2014, 11:58 PM
Just take a picture of the back of her head next time you're in class. I'll be able to read your poems while imagining I'm behind her, stalking. I'll be able to see her through your eyes.

Reck
08-15-2014, 02:00 AM
original Scarlett poems? I didn't write no poem for Scarlett imho, the first poem I mentioned was the one I composed for LG's birthday last July. I didn't intend to fall in love for her back then tbh, I just wrote that poem as a gift for her birthday and a method of showing my gratefulness to her. I didn't even know I actually liked her until you pointed it out tbh :cry

Below is the first Lunar Goddess poem

By poem I meant the Hometown piece you made.

cantthinkofanything
08-15-2014, 08:24 AM
So what alternative do you suggest, bro? LG and I are schoolmates and there's no other intersections between us except that at this point of time. Plus, the horse-shoe lake is a pond on the campus of our university.

IDK. I don't want to just throw out words for your poem. But maybe use something less specific that still means the same to you and her but can also be more openly interpreted. You've already got the horse-shoe lake. I would just try to use a word more poetic than "campus" in this otherwise nice work. IMO.

Franklin
08-15-2014, 06:51 PM
By poem I meant the Hometown piece you made.
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=224848&highlight=stranger+in+hometown

TheSanityAnnex
08-15-2014, 07:10 PM
If there are no pictures of Lunar Goddess by midnight you are officially a faggot. No more hiding behind celibacy.

Franklin
08-15-2014, 07:21 PM
IDK. I don't want to just throw out words for your poem. But maybe use something less specific that still means the same to you and her but can also be more openly interpreted. You've already got the horse-shoe lake. I would just try to use a word more poetic than "campus" in this otherwise nice work. IMO.
Thanks for the advice bro, I changed it to "South-west Vil". South-west Vil is part of the campus where LG currently lives in a rented apartment, only people from our school know what SW Vil and horse-shoe lake mean, tbh.

Franklin
08-15-2014, 07:42 PM
If there are no pictures of Lunar Goddess by midnight you are officially a faggot. No more hiding behind celibacy.
You summon me to act like a man and post straight the pics of the girl I love, I understand it bro and I'm thankful for your encouragement but I'm not gonna post her pic on a public message board, I can't even ask for her consent because there's nothing official between us yet.

Plus, I don't see the incompatibility of me being a LG fan and being a celibate. I've been a Scarlett fan and a celibate at the same time and it works fine. I don't have to bring a girl to my bed to love her, tbh. Even if LG doesn't have no interest at all in making anything serious (like a relationship) with me, I still wouldn't feel too disappointed because I've reaped such romantic experiences and literature. I just want LG to live a happy life here, getting a job she desires and marrying some guy she loves and is loved by. I don't wanna impose no burden on LG, I ain't gonna ask her to do anything, but I'd like to do anything for her tbh.

cantthinkofanything
08-15-2014, 10:13 PM
Thanks for the advice bro, I changed it to "South-west Vil". South-west Vil is part of the campus where LG currently lives in a rented apartment, only people from our school know what SW Vil and horse-shoe lake mean, tbh.

It's better. Not exactly what I was thinking but it's your poem and goddess.

Franklin
08-16-2014, 06:40 AM
Thanks :toast. I'm gonna let LG see it tomorrow, hope she will like it too...

TheSanityAnnex
08-16-2014, 11:55 AM
Why don't you draw me a picture of her. I need something to visualize when I read your crap.

Strange Love
08-16-2014, 05:10 PM
Why don't you draw me a picture of her. I need something to visualize when I read your crap.

Desperate fat, unnatractive fuck who cant get his own bitch so he asks for pictures to jack off to. :lol

TheSanityAnnex
08-16-2014, 05:20 PM
Desperate fat, unnatractive fuck who cant get his own bitch so he asks for pictures to jack off to. :lolhttp://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s679/thefuzzylumpkins/IMG_2513_zps16bf3336.jpg (http://s1311.photobucket.com/user/thefuzzylumpkins/media/IMG_2513_zps16bf3336.jpg.html)

Franklin
08-16-2014, 06:17 PM
Wait until LG officially becomes my significant other (if it ever happens). I'll ask for her consent and if she agrees, I'll then post some of her pics here. She's my Lunar Goddess and I wouldn't even do the lightest things that might make her unhappy, tbh. :cry

If she ends up being nothing special to me but a common friend, I'm afraid it'd be very hard for a common friend to ask for her consent to post her pictures on a public message board. I would be satisfied either way, nonetheless, I'm even internally hoping for the latter because in that case I'd be able to remain a proud celibate while being a friend of hers. However, if she wants something more, I will certainly conform because I feel I can never decline any of Goddess's requests, tbh :cry.

Franklin
08-17-2014, 01:35 AM
I'm not gonna only post one poem on my social networking webpage this weekend, but two... I logged on twitter earlier tonight (chinese version twitter, of course) and learned that my best female friend Rhea fell off the stairs yesterday and injured herself :cry. It wasn't very serious according to her words, no broken bones at least, but it still almost made me cry. As a friend to her I can't pretend as if nothing had happened tbh, I intended to write a poem to sort of make her feel better :cry... I've written 6-7 something poems for LG, now it's time to write one for Rhea - one of my best friends at graduate school.

Mark, Don't Cry - For Rhea...

I've logged on my twitter
On this rainy Sunday, the same noontime
Didn't know what I would find
Until I saw the news, my heart sliced

I tried to pretend as if
It meant zero on my mind
I have tried to ignore it
But still felt tears in my eyes
Mark please, don't cry
Mark, don't cry

Wish I were a cushion at your feet
Took the hit so you'd suffer no bruise
I wanted to turn into cream
Show me the hurt for me to soothe

Not sure how serious is it
But I know you'll be fine
I tried to console myself
But couldn't beat tears back
Oh Mark, don’t cry

I don't know what to do for you
On request I'll come to your aid
I will look for the best cure
Hoping it will alleviate your pain

I ignored your reply
To my poem Monday night
I wish that it's not too late yet
For me to genuinely apologize

It was because I was too shy
To tell how much I felt delight
We're all standing by your side
Soon again we'll see your smile
Oh Rhea, don't cry
Bessie, don't cry

Strange Love
08-17-2014, 01:55 AM
Sorry to hear bro. I feel like I know her through you. :tu

Best wishes to Rhea.

Nice poem btw. Did you showed it to her? Gotta be careful she doesn't see too much into that poem and think you're into her that way.

Franklin
08-17-2014, 02:03 AM
Sorry to hear bro. I feel like I know her through you. :tu

Best wishes to Rhea.

Nice poem btw. Did you showed it to her? Gotta be careful she doesn't see too much into that poem and think you're into her that way.
Thanks, Rhea is a good girl and she's even younger than LG, yet she looks more mature than us both.

Best wishes to her, thanks. :toast

I posted both poems on my page just now. I'm not sure what you meant by "she doesn't see too much into that poem and think you're into her that way", you mean she might mistakenly think I developed a liking for her like what I have for LG? No worry imho, she has a boyfriend and she's very loyal to her relationship (they been together for years imho). She and the dude live separately (dude works in a southern chinese city currently which's like 500 miles away) yet distance has done no harm to their relationship... and that's what I admire most about Rhea tbh, it's rare quality for today's women imho.

TheSanityAnnex
08-17-2014, 10:55 AM
Thanks, Rhea is a good girl and she's even younger than LG, yet she looks more mature than us both.

Best wishes to her, thanks. :toast

I posted both poems on my page just now. I'm not sure what you meant by "she doesn't see too much into that poem and think you're into her that way", you mean she might mistakenly think I developed a liking for her like what I have for LG? No worry imho, she has a boyfriend and she's very loyal to her relationship (they been together for years imho). She and the dude live separately (dude works in a southern chinese city currently which's like 500 miles away) yet distance has done no harm to their relationship... and that's what I admire most about Rhea tbh, it's rare quality for today's women imho.
Rhea is getting dicked down on the side imho.

Franklin
08-17-2014, 09:29 PM
Rhea is getting dicked down on the side imho.
Like I ever gave a shit if she gets dicked down or not. She's been with her boy for years since undergraduate years at least, you, I or anyone else would be stupid as fuck to think she or I has any interest in the other. We're just friends studying under the same professor and that's all. But LG is different I'm pretty sure she was single and clear when she first came to ENY (our city), but you know a lot of things could've happened the past nearly a year in a big metro like ENY. LG likes urban life and she even pretends to be native sometimes tbh (that's why I referred to ENY as "our home" in the poem). It's quite obvious she wants to stay here after graduation so I assume that getting married to a local dude should be the most appealing option to her. At least among the guys we both know I'd beat anyone to this, tbh. I heard she had a boyfriend the past year and they're probably still dating each other, but there's no way I could assure anything. Only via Rhea can I know more about LG. Rhea is a good friend and she'll do anything to help me realize what I described in the poem tbh, at least she'd be able to prevent me from embarrassing myself (like if she knows LG has already developed a firm relationship with that sissy boy, she would inform me of it and tell me to stop).

I have nothing to regret, nonetheless. At this moment I want nothing but a brother-sister type of friendship between me and LG, just like me and Rhea, or Chris Evans and Goddess. I just wanna stay focused on schoolwork while keeping all possibilities alive. Even if LG ends up being nothing but a friend to me, I wouldn't feel too disappointed either because I'd at least have a good friend in town who genuinely appreciates my writings. :cry

cantthinkofanything
08-18-2014, 09:07 AM
Like I ever gave a shit if she gets dicked down or not. She's been with her boy for years since undergraduate years at least, you, I or anyone else would be stupid as fuck to think she or I has any interest in the other. We're just friends studying under the same professor and that's all. But LG is different I'm pretty sure she was single and clear when she first came to ENY (our city), but you know a lot of things could've happened the past nearly a year in a big metro like ENY. LG likes urban life and she even pretends to be native sometimes tbh (that's why I referred to ENY as "our home" in the poem). It's quite obvious she wants to stay here after graduation so I assume that getting married to a local dude should be the most appealing option to her. At least among the guys we both know I'd beat anyone to this, tbh. I heard she had a boyfriend the past year and they're probably still dating each other, but there's no way I could assure anything. Only via Rhea can I know more about LG. Rhea is a good friend and she'll do anything to help me realize what I described in the poem tbh, at least she'd be able to prevent me from embarrassing myself (like if she knows LG has already developed a firm relationship with that sissy boy, she would inform me of it and tell me to stop).

I have nothing to regret, nonetheless. At this moment I want nothing but a brother-sister type of friendship between me and LG, just like me and Rhea, or Chris Evans and Goddess. I just wanna stay focused on schoolwork while keeping all possibilities alive. Even if LG ends up being nothing but a friend to me, I wouldn't feel too disappointed either because I'd at least have a good friend in town who genuinely appreciates my writings. :cry

for the Goddess

f2sPV7Nm148