PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Al Sharpton upset at Gilbert Arenas

Thebesteva
08-14-2014, 08:37 PM
Im officially an Arenas fan :lol

http://atlantadailyworld.com/2014/08/14/wth-gilbert-arenas-calls-rev-al-sharpton-a-coon-over-mike-brown-protests/
http://www.tmz.com/2014/08/14/gilbert-arenas-michael-brown-shot-riots-al-sharpton/?adid=hero8

“The stats also show AL coon sharpton has not helped one situation he has protested at,he actually made it worst and because of him the jury goes the other way.”The former Washington Wizard star also included on Instagram post an admonishment that Michael Brown’s family stay clear of Sharpton and rebuke his efforts to lead the marches, demonstrations and rallies.
Arenas said “FAMILiES of the victims pleaseeeeee stop asking #alsharpton to speak or ur behalf,you have a better chance having #caesar the monkey from #planetoftheapes to get justice for you.” :lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1jsHVpUyuE

ElNono
08-14-2014, 08:43 PM
Unfortunately, this give Al Sharpton more credibility :td

Red Hawk #21
08-14-2014, 08:45 PM
Mi Cubano dropping truth bombs, tbh...

spurraider21
08-14-2014, 08:48 PM
Arenas was one of my top 5 favorite players when he was peaking... i love him so much more for this though :lol

this dude was real though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWMFKSl-4aA

Kool Bob Love
08-14-2014, 09:05 PM
Hibachi!!!

http://youtu.be/ACaTyJ27rrE

james evans
08-14-2014, 09:12 PM
I don't know why white people hate Agent Al Shaprton aka Feivel. That rat is yall boy. He is not a spokesman for black people. The feds call him in to keep blacks in line and they cut him a check for doing so. Jesse Jackson, Agent Al, Obama are all the same. They are black faces put in positions by white people to keep blacks calm that don't know any better. Fuk Al Sharpton. He's on the feds' payroll.

lefty
08-14-2014, 09:18 PM
Tom Rivers is outraged

hater
08-14-2014, 09:19 PM
I saw Al Sharpton walking the streets of DC a couple of years ago. Nigga had the pimp stroll and had a twenty something long legged skank by the arm.

nigga is like that preacher guy from that Eddie Murphy movie tbh. scoundrel

ExG7Ut6DJ1E

SupremeGuy
08-14-2014, 11:36 PM
I don't know why white people hate Agent Al Shaprton aka Feivel. That rat is yall boy. He is not a spokesman for black people. The feds call him in to keep blacks in line and they cut him a check for doing so. Jesse Jackson, Agent Al, Obama are all the same. They are black faces put in positions by white people to keep blacks calm that don't know any better. Fuk Al Sharpton. He's on the feds' payroll.To be fair, the black community is only hurting itself when it doesn't keep itself in line. Why someone has to come in and tell them to chill the fuck out is fucking stupid.

james evans
08-15-2014, 12:02 AM
To be fair, the black community is only hurting itself when it doesn't keep itself in line. Why someone has to come in and tell them to chill the fuck out is fucking stupid.
every race of communities in amerika has murders, robberies, and crime. Yes white people commit crime too(i know it may be hard to belive for some of you up here). This case has nothing to do with black community staying in line, it's about white people in power being the savages they are and blacks getting tired of it. When white people in power see that blacks aren't gonna put up with their bs as they did in the 60s, the feds send in Informant Al to keep calm.

SupremeGuy
08-15-2014, 12:18 AM
Why the faux outrage though? Young black males are shot daily in the ghetto and the black community doesn't seem to care. But when you add a White person, cop, or Hispanic with a White person's last name, you suddenly get this phony outcry. It's pathetic and disingenuous, tbh. If the black community really wants things to change for them as a whole, it needs to start with a hard long look in the mirror.

spurraider21
08-15-2014, 12:35 AM
13% of the population, 50% of the homicide victims, 90% of which are committed by the same race. i dont understand the "us vs them" sort of rhetoric after random events like the recent incident

james evans
08-15-2014, 12:36 AM
Why the faux outrage though? Young black males are shot daily in the ghetto and the black community doesn't seem to care. But when you add a White person, cop, or Hispanic with a White person's last name, you suddenly get this phony outcry. It's pathetic and disingenuous, tbh. If the black community really wants things to change for them as a whole, it needs to start with a hard long look in the mirror.
Black people kill a majority of black people. Why is this? Probably because a white people kill a majority of white people. Why is this? Probably because these are the people you live in a vicinity of and associate with daily. When black people are being killed by other blacks employed by the government and getting away with it, you have a case in stating, "blacks kill blacks", but the same percentage of blacks that kill blacks are the SAME percentage(if not lower) than whites that kill whites. Now tell me I'm lying and try to convince anyone that more blacks kill whites than whites kill whites. Not a phony outcry cuz when blacks kill blacks, they don't get a court system and police force to cover it up for them as they put on a hoax trial only to release the murderer back into the pubic. If this has happened, please inform me of such a case or cases in which this was the regular occurrence. I'm all ears. But as for blacks checking themselves, I do my part. I encourage everyone i know of age to get their CCW. White people are out of control. They have a habit of starting shit just to use their weapons(in which they lawfully have the right to carry). If you start something with me just so you can use your gun, you're gonna be in for a surprise. I don't care what race you are. I don't look for anything to change in my lifetime. It's always been this way, but I know one thing, I will not be trayvon martin. No I'm not from the ghetto(nothing is wrong wit that if you are). I grew up in a very nice community with white and blacks, but I'm nobody's boy.

spurraider21
08-15-2014, 12:37 AM
Black people kill a majority of black people. Why is this? Probably because a white people kill a majority of white people. Why is this? Probably because these are the people you live in a vicinity of and associate with daily. When black people are being killed by other blacks employed by the government and getting away with it, you have a case in stating, "blacks kill blacks", but the same percentage of blacks that kill blacks are the SAME percentage(if not lower) than whites that kill whites. ].
exactly. this is why i dont get the "whites are out to get us" talk

JohnnyMax
08-15-2014, 12:45 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingroups_and_outgroups#Outgroup_derogation

Outgroup derogation is the phenomena in which an outgroup is perceived as being threatening to the members of an ingroup. This phenomenon often accompanies ingroup favoritism, as it requires one to have an affinity towards their ingroup. Some research suggests that outgroup derogation occurs when an outgroup is perceived as blocking or hindering the goals of an ingroup. It has also been argued that outgroup derogation is a natural consequence of the categorization process.

Buddy Mignon
08-15-2014, 12:46 AM
I don't know why white people hate Agent Al Shaprton aka Feivel. That rat is yall boy. He is not a spokesman for black people. The feds call him in to keep blacks in line and they cut him a check for doing so. Jesse Jackson, Agent Al, Obama are all the same. They are black faces put in positions by white people to keep blacks calm that don't know any better. Fuk Al Sharpton. He's on the feds' payroll.

Martin Luther was the biggest boot licker of them all.

YADvHEFAE28

spurraider21
08-15-2014, 12:48 AM

YADvHEFAE28
wtf does a bitter asian muddling his way through life know about the black struggle?

james evans
08-15-2014, 12:51 AM
exactly. this is why i dont get the "whites are out to get us" talk
well probably because you aren't white. How often do you hear of unarmed white teens being killed like animals by police? I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but how often does it happen? We don't have to agree, I don't expect you to understand. It's cool. We are from different cultures. I don't even expect you to like me haha, but I do know what being black is, and many of you don't so it's hilarious how everyone has an opinion on what being black is and what blacks go through, but have never been black. I can't tell you what it's like to be white because I don't have a white appearance.

spurraider21
08-15-2014, 12:54 AM
well probably because you aren't white. How often do you hear of unarmed white teens being killed like animals by police? I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but how often does it happen? We don't have to agree, I don't expect you to understand. It's cool. We are from different cultures. I don't even expect you to like me haha, but I do know what being black is, and many of you don't so it's hilarious how everyone has an opinion on what being black is and what blacks go through, but have never been black. I can't tell you what it's like to be white because I don't have a white appearance.
its just always some sort of ridiculous double standard. there were black folks complaining about how few black police officers there were in the Ferguson department... then when there were images of a black police officer they called him a coon. some people take their race and make it their entire identity, and thats just what holds everything back. perpetrators on both sides.

i'm not exactly a typical white guy either. first generation american, parents from the middle east. guess im closer to white than black, though race is just a silly formality and inherently has no meaning. race is literally just appearance, has no bearings on aggression, intelligence. thats largely cultural

james evans
08-15-2014, 01:03 AM
its just always some sort of ridiculous double standard. there were black folks complaining about how few black police officers there were in the Ferguson department... then when there were images of a black police officer they called him a coon. some people take their race and make it their entire identity, and thats just what holds everything back. perpetrators on both sides.

i'm not exactly a typical white guy either. first generation american, parents from the middle east. guess im closer to white than black, though race is just a silly formality and inherently has no meaning. race is literally just appearance, has no bearings on aggression, intelligence. thats largely cultural
black police offiercs are worst than the white ones. I've been treated worse in my life by black police officers than white ones. They have something to prove. I lived in Germany for 5 years in the military. Not once was I ever harassed or pulled over by the Polizei. Not once in 5 years. Now, I can't go 1 year here in America without getting pulled over for some bullshit. I'm not a drug user, I dont drink, I don't even own a baseball cap, I don't wear my pants around my ass or extra baggy clothing. Why am I being harassed by police? I have video footage(i keep my camera with me and put it in the dash when I'm pulled over) of a black female police officer trying to get me arrested for saying that I threw my wallet and license at her as she called for backup hahaha. My wallet was ragedy and coming apart and when i went to hand her my license, all of my cards just dropped out of the bottom on the street out the window. haha You can't make this shit up. The cops got there and it was sorted out. She said "he's drunk and throwing his wallet at me". hahaha. I don't even drink and i offered to take a breathalyser no less than 10 times while showing my wallet had a huge hole in it while coming apart. Nothing happened. no tickets or anything. And this is one of the incidents I have on camera. So what am I supposed to think about police when this shit happens?

spurraider21
08-15-2014, 01:04 AM
black police offiercs are worst than the white ones. I've been treated worse in my life by black police officers than white ones. They have something to prove. I lived in Germany for 5 years in the military. Not once was I ever harassed or pulled over by the Polizei. Not once in 5 years. Now, I can't go 1 year here in America without getting pulled over for some bullshit. I'm not a drug user, I dont drink, I don't even own a baseball cap, I don't wear my pants around my ass or extra baggy clothing. Why am I being harassed by police? I have video footage(i keep my camera with me and put it in the dash when I'm pulled over) of a black female police officer trying to get me arrested for saying that I threw my wallet and license at her as she called for backup hahaha. My wallet was ragedy and coming apart and when i went to hand her my license, all of my cards just dropped out of the bottom on the street out the window. haha You can't make this shit up. The cops got there and it was sorted out. She said "he's drunk and throwing his wallet at me". hahaha. I don't even drink and i offered to take a breathalyser no less than 10 times while showing my wallet had a huge hole in it while coming apart. Nothing happened. no tickets or anything. And this is one of the incidents I have on camera. So what am I supposed to think about police when this shit happens?
i think police can be dicks, and you can completely separate the race from that. also i wana see this video :lol... is it on the tube?

also i just ran a quick google search and came up with this (:lol at the source btw, i'm not even from texas). black cop shot an unarmed white guy. it wasn't a national story like trayvon or michael brown. not that i care, or think that it should be

http://www.texasconservativerepublicannews.com/2011/07/police-officers-say-orange-tx-cop.html

james evans
08-15-2014, 01:20 AM
No, i never put it on youtube. I have others. One of them I was gonna put online but the female didn't want her face to be a part of it. A white female friend of mine and I were in walgreens one night. A cop was following me around the store that night. So when we leave(she's driving) he pulls us over, goes to her window, looks at me and asked if everything was alright and says, 'i thought you were someone else'. So I kidnap a white girl, take her in a packed walgreens, seperate from her and let her walk around the store by herself, leave the store with her(and i walked out of the store before she did) and then let her drive me around hahahahahaha. And this was a black cop. i recorded the whole thing. And I said, I'm sure it happens, but not often. The past month, we've had 4 unarmed blacks killed by police. 2 within the past 10 days or so(recently in LA another unarmed blacks was killed) , 1 in walmart shopping for a toy gun, and Eric Garner. Does this happen to white people at those rates?

spurraider21
08-15-2014, 01:27 AM
did the officer accuse you of kidnapping or say she mistook you for a kidnapper?

Jacob1983
08-15-2014, 01:51 AM
Why isn't Sharpton bitching and race baiting in Chicago? Oh wait, he can't since it's brother on brother violence. He doesn't give a shit about the black community. What a joke.

Arenas has been a badass this year on social media.

DJR210
08-15-2014, 02:32 AM
Too bad Arenas is retarded or else this would be even better.

james evans
08-15-2014, 02:50 AM
did the officer accuse you of kidnapping or say she mistook you for a kidnapper?
no, he was being the white man's nigga like he's paid to be. how the fuk am i gonna kidnap someone, walk in a packed store with them, and then let them walk about alone WITH THE KEYS TO THE CAR? think about that for a minute.. he was a black man doing what he was paid to do. simple as that.

Red Hawk #21
08-15-2014, 07:50 AM

13% of the population, 50% of the homicide victims, 90% of which are committed by the same race. i dont understand the "us vs them" sort of rhetoric after random events like the recent incident

This.

DMC
08-15-2014, 09:21 AM

YADvHEFAE28

Martin Luther had absolutely nothing to do with the black cause although he set in motion the ongoing trend of get more/pay less.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/90/Lucas_Cranach_d.%C3%84._-_Martin_Luther%2C_1528_%28Veste_Coburg%29.jpg/220px-Lucas_Cranach_d.%C3%84._-_Martin_Luther%2C_1528_%28Veste_Coburg%29.jpg

lefty
08-15-2014, 10:17 AM
holy shit great post TBH

spurraider21
08-15-2014, 10:24 AM
no, he was being the white man's nigga like he's paid to be. how the fuk am i gonna kidnap someone, walk in a packed store with them, and then let them walk about alone WITH THE KEYS TO THE CAR? think about that for a minute.. he was a black man doing what he was paid to do. simple as that.
why do you keep insinuating he thought you kidnapped?

DPG21920
08-15-2014, 11:05 AM
every race of communities in amerika has murders, robberies, and crime. Yes white people commit crime too(i know it may be hard to belive for some of you up here). This case has nothing to do with black community staying in line, it's about white people in power being the savages they are and blacks getting tired of it. When white people in power see that blacks aren't gonna put up with their bs as they did in the 60s, the feds send in Informant Al to keep calm.

Like that White President of the United States of America? I really hope you don't have kids and are teaching them that filth that "White People in power are savages.."

DPG21920
08-15-2014, 11:11 AM
Also, why just look at murder? What about overall crime rates? Who is the biggest population, who is committing the most crimes. Sure, races all kill each other more than anyone else (which sort of proves it's not white's vs blacks), but what about looking at overall crime?

I have never researched it, so I don't know, but why look at only murder? Why ask the question: "how many whites get murdered by cops vs blacks" when that number is probably insanely small overall compared to crimes? Also, how racist are you that even if unarmed blacks had 50 more murders by cops than whites per year, that it would even matter.

Why wouldn't it be "cops not doing their jobs" as the issue?

spurraider21
08-15-2014, 11:33 AM
Also, why just look at murder? What about overall crime rates? Who is the biggest population, who is committing the most crimes. Sure, races all kill each other more than anyone else (which sort of proves it's not white's vs blacks), but what about looking at overall crime?

I have never researched it, so I don't know, but why look at only murder? Why ask the question: "how many whites get murdered by cops vs blacks" when that number is probably insanely small overall compared to crimes? Also, how racist are you that even if unarmed blacks had 50 more murders by cops than whites per year, that it would even matter.

Why wouldn't it be "cops not doing their jobs" as the issue?
because these stupid moments only come after murders. theres no uproar when there's a home invasion or other crimes.

Plum Island
08-15-2014, 11:45 AM
No, i never put it on youtube. I have others. One of them I was gonna put online but the female didn't want her face to be a part of it. A white female friend of mine and I were in walgreens one night. A cop was following me around the store that night. So when we leave(she's driving) he pulls us over, goes to her window, looks at me and asked if everything was alright and says, 'i thought you were someone else'. So I kidnap a white girl, take her in a packed walgreens, seperate from her and let her walk around the store by herself, leave the store with her(and i walked out of the store before she did) and then let her drive me around hahahahahaha. And this was a black cop. i recorded the whole thing. And I said, I'm sure it happens, but not often. The past month, we've had 4 unarmed blacks killed by police. 2 within the past 10 days or so(recently in LA another unarmed blacks was killed) , 1 in walmart shopping for a toy gun, and Eric Garner. Does this happen to white people at those rates?

Nope. All your posts have been money.
I'm white, but grew up in the ghettos. I never became a "wigger" striving above that garbage, but all my friends were minorities and I was lumped in with them.

Whenever I would do anything with them- I would get harassed by authorities constantly.
By myself? Nobody would even look in my direction even if I was blatantly looking like I was stuffing something into my shirt just to get a reaction.

The consistency of the harassment when I was with my friends (never were we doing anything even remotely illegal or harassing) was mind-blowing.

Now I'm in El Paso where the white population is down below 20%. I actually feel much more at home here than say Super-White-Town Phoenix.

james evans
08-15-2014, 04:18 PM
Like that White President of the United States of America? I really hope you don't have kids and are teaching them that filth that "White People in power are savages.."
obama is YALL nigga. i have no idea why white people hate him. his policies are the same as any other president. anyone with good common sense knows obama is a puppet., you can say what you want about him, it won't make me mad. haha. i didn't vote for the fuker

DPG21920
08-15-2014, 04:21 PM
:lol It's funny how conviently every black person that black people don't like is "yalls". You said it's whit people in charge when we have a black President. Foolish.

Aztecfan03
08-15-2014, 04:31 PM

It is also probabaly not reported on as much when it does happen.

Here is a anecdote from someone (in a discussion about the guy in Los angeles not michael brown) : "Two years ago my friend's son was shot/killed in the middle of the street - same situation, he went for the Deputy's gun, there was a struggle and my friend's son lost. Although to this day his mother is demanding justice because she doesn't believe the official version of events (who can blame her, it was her son)- she still protests, she still rallies, she still holds vigils - demanding justice. Why is none of this local or National news? Her son was white - no race card can be played, so no one gives a feck."

james evans
08-15-2014, 04:52 PM
:lol It's funny how conviently every black person that black people don't like is "yalls". You said it's whit people in charge when we have a black President. Foolish.
obama is YALL nigga. he's been yall nigga since before the election. I never bought into the black face hype. Exactly what is obama doing differently than bush? Same shit different toilet. Everyone white that criticizes obama has yet to say anything he's doing that's hurting them. When black people can finally admit they were duped by the white man's puppet, the better off they will be. I've been waitin 6 years just to say, "i told u so". U don't have to like me man, cuz i'm sure i don't like you and i don't even know you. We can just agree to disagree. I just love spurs basketball that's why i'm on the forum, but outside of the forum, I gives a fuk about any of u, and i'm sure the feelings are mutual and I can respect it. The difference between me and others is that I straight up tell you the truth how i feel about ya. Nobody writes me checks that I must keep quiet. That's what your black celebrities are for

spurraider21
08-15-2014, 05:04 PM
obama is YALL nigga. he's been yall nigga since before the election. I never bought into the black face hype. Exactly what is obama doing differently than bush? Same shit different toilet. Everyone white that criticizes obama has yet to say anything he's doing that's hurting them. When black people can finally admit they were duped by the white man's puppet, the better off they will be. I've been waitin 6 years just to say, "i told u so". U don't have to like me man, cuz i'm sure i don't like you and i don't even know you. We can just agree to disagree. I just love spurs basketball that's why i'm on the forum, but outside of the forum, I gives a fuk about any of u, and i'm sure the feelings are mutual and I can respect it. The difference between me and others is that I straight up tell you the truth how i feel about ya. Nobody writes me checks that I must keep quiet. That's what your black celebrities are for
maybe if people placed higher priorities on getting themselves educated rather than hoping electing a black man will fix their problems, they wouldn't feel duped

james evans
08-15-2014, 05:11 PM
maybe if people placed higher priorities on getting themselves educated rather than hoping electing a black man will fix their problems, they wouldn't feel duped
well a lot of blacks are educated. Nobody is looking for a handout. The lazy look for handouts. Blacks and whites. More whites are on welfare than blacks(since people here like googling, google those stats). A higher percentage of blacks according to their population are on welfare, but number wise more whites are on welfare(cuz there are more whites, yes i know), but that is a fact. I'm just as critical of blacks hoping a white man's puppen would fix their problems as you are. So you're not saying anything that I haven't said. Education in the sense of the word meaning degrees isn't the answer. Doing for self is. I'm finishing up my 2nd AND 3rd degrees(prior military. thank God for the GI bill) and none of the money I make have anything to do with them yet. I do for myself. I don't wait on the white man or cry for his handouts.

spurraider21
08-15-2014, 05:33 PM
well a lot of blacks are educated. Nobody is looking for a handout.
the ones that were just hoping for obama to make their lives easier just on account of them being black probably arent educated

The lazy look for handouts. Blacks and whites. More whites are on welfare than blacks(since people here like googling, google those stats). A higher percentage of blacks according to their population are on welfare, but number wise more whites are on welfare(cuz there are more whites, yes i know), but that is a fact.
this literally means nothing because the numbers are so skewed. whites in the US make up of well over 60% of the population, blacks make up 13%. the only thing that matters is the percentage

I'm just as critical of blacks hoping a white man's puppen would fix their problems as you are. So you're not saying anything that I haven't said. Education in the sense of the word meaning degrees isn't the answer. Doing for self is.
both are relevant. in the age of student loans, its basically available to anybody that wants it and is willing to put the work in. anybody can go to a community college and transfer. a lot don't. some neighborhoods and schools are inherently better than others, but its not like the failures were busting their ass doing everything they could to "get out."

I'm finishing up my 2nd AND 3rd degrees(prior military. thank God for the GI bill) and none of the money I make have anything to do with them yet. I do for myself. I don't wait on the white man or cry for his handouts.
props tbh. more people should be like you

spurraider21
08-15-2014, 05:34 PM
as i've said many times, i think its ridiculous to think that people of a race or skin tone are inherently better/worse... thats a way outdated model of thinking. rather, culture, ethnicity, upbringing are much more relevant factors to look at. however, in a country where we rarely see interracial families (i know they happen, and more than before, but its still a staggeringly low number), these cultural/ethnic barriers are basically tied to the race barrier

Jacob1983
08-15-2014, 05:45 PM
What about Obama's half whiteness? People seem to forget that.

DPG21920
08-15-2014, 09:03 PM
The uneducated mindset is crazy. So he's the "White Man's" even thought it was minorities voting for him in waves. Ok. No one is looking for handouts even though we have record breaking percentage of people receiving government help. Ok.

Also, ps, in order for "yall" to be duped, that means he had to be "yalls" first and it was "yall" that voted him in. Now that it's gone bad, he's "ours".

Just the epitome of ignorance and it truly makes me sad for the state of our country.

DPG21920
08-15-2014, 09:20 PM

I missed the 2nd half of your post and wow. I truly feel bad for you living with all this anger or distrust when in reality your world isn't nearly as bad as you hope it to be. I don't know you, so I can't say I care about on a personal level, but I don't dislike you at all and it's a strange thing to even say let alone type.

Banzai
08-15-2014, 09:35 PM
Fuck that....._____

ElNono
08-15-2014, 10:04 PM
as i've said many times, i think its ridiculous to think that people of a race or skin tone are inherently better/worse... thats a way outdated model of thinking. rather, culture, ethnicity, upbringing are much more relevant factors to look at. however, in a country where we rarely see interracial families (i know they happen, and more than before, but its still a staggeringly low number), these cultural/ethnic barriers are basically tied to the race barrier

Armenians are the worst tho... :lol

spurraider21
08-15-2014, 10:35 PM
Armenians are the worst tho... :lol
They're up there tbh :lol

if you look up medical/insurance fraud in Los Angeles ull find some funny sounding ethnic names, and they're probably armenian

callo1
08-16-2014, 04:41 AM

It is called Stockholm Syndrome, and is not all that much unlike situations where abused wives/girlfriends do not leave their abusers.

Here is some information based on several well documented cases of abduction:

http://www.socialjusticesolutions.org/2013/05/07/cleveland-abduction-victims-why-did-they-not-run-how-do-they-recover/

I am curious as to why you can't simply accept the fact that it was a case of mistaken identity, as the cop stated it was.

I was pulled over about three blocks away from my work. The officer detained me for about twenty minutes while he ran my license plates, drivers license, and verbal description over his radio back to police headquarters.

I had asked the officer if I had a tail light out on my car, or if there was something that I did wrong insofar as a moving violation was concerned. The officer did not answer. My wife was with me at the time. We were both tired and just wanted to get home, but I understood my need to comply with the police officer.

After twenty minutes or so, the officer came back to my car and told me that there had been a crime committed by somebody driving the same model car as mine, and having a similar physical description to me.

The officer never apologized, but I understood that he was just doing his job, so I had no hard feeling toward him.

That was not the first time I was pulled over, and I am certain it will not be the last. The last time I was pulled over for having a light bulb out above my rear license plate.

I have only been issued one ticket in the last twenty-five years and that was for speeding.

Point is:
I never felt like the police were targeting me, or picking on me...stuff just happened.

If I had wanted to, I am sure I could have read between the lines and misconstrued things the wrong way.

You seem to have a chip on your shoulder regarding your own personal interactions with the police, but have yet to offer any tangible evidence of police misconduct during those interactions other than "I have it all recorded on my phone".

True story:

A cop in Kentucky saw a vehicle run a stop sign. The officer put his lights on but the car would not pull over. The cop began a pursuit, which quickly turned into a high-speed pursuit. The officer was told by his commanding police seargent to break off the pursuit. The logic was that the pursuit was not worth endangering other motorists for pulling over a person who simply ran a stop sign.

The next morning, in a neighboring county, a little girl was waiting for the school bus near the end of her driveway. Her mother had just seen her through the window, everything seemed alright as usual. Minutes later, the mother noticed the bus driver waiting for her daughter to get on the bus. The monther went outside and saw her daughters book bag at the end of the driveway, but found no sign of her daughter.

The next day, police found the dead body of the little girl in a dumpster. The girl had been raped and strangled. Within days of finding the girl, Police arrested two men who had been in the car that only nights before been involved in the high-speed chase that the pursuing officer was ordered to break off. Pretty crappy huh?

Cops have a thankless job. They err on the side of caution and they are targeting, harassing, profiling etc. They break off a pursuit and something like this happens and they are at fault because they could have prevented it had they just have "done their job".

Don't get me wrong, I have no delusions that all cops are of perfect moral character, but at the same time, I do not feel like they consistently harass people either.

TDMVPDPOY
08-16-2014, 05:16 AM
al sharpton is just a ethnic minority community leader who only targets certain issues

just like that other nigga in the top job who dare target real issues within his community/race....

then again who are these so called leaders, calling urself a leader but nobody voted for you....

its the same for every community leader....al sharpton is just a douchebag like every other community leader, why dont he take on gang issues that effects the wider community? he wouldnt caue he probably himself is affiliated or knows members in gangs and shit...

SupremeGuy
08-16-2014, 07:59 AM
Hate to say it, but is anyone even fucking surprised that this "innocent teen" was a fucking thug who had just robbed a store? lol It's incredible, tbh.