PDA

View Full Version : OT: is there anything wrong with being gay?

King Emmanuel
08-15-2014, 01:50 AM
im tired of the hate speech around here man. hey listen if i want to suck dicks then i will suck dicks you gotta problem with it i'll suck yours too

spurraider21
08-15-2014, 02:11 AM
pity post

Thebesteva
08-15-2014, 02:13 AM
I don't give 2 fucks if someones gay. Yeah I'd stab my son in the heart if he was gay, but aside from that I can give 2 shits about the gays and wish them well. My issue is that they have become the new bullies of America along with the negroes constantly crying over a non black killing a black.

Its not enough to just say I have respect and wish well for the gays anymore, you have to FULLY endorse and love them or else you're ignorant and should lose your job. When you try to make me lose my job, shit gonna get fucked up and it usually aint me.

DJR210
08-15-2014, 02:30 AM
These days being straight is frowned upon.

monosylab1k
08-15-2014, 02:32 AM
These days being straight is frowned upon.

You're a dumbass. Let me guess, life is also tough for rich white men in this country too?

DJR210
08-15-2014, 02:33 AM
You're a dumbass.

Shut up faggot

King Emmanuel
08-15-2014, 02:34 AM
You're a dumbass. Let me guess, life is also tough for rich white men in this country too?

fuck the white christian man!!!!

monosylab1k
08-15-2014, 02:34 AM
Shut up faggot

Cue obligatory Philo response to my presence.

RobbyH
08-15-2014, 02:37 AM
Cue obligatory Philo response to my presence.

:lol the faggot is always all over the forum 24/7 in case any EC nigga starts talking. An embarrassing waste of human matter

King Emmanuel
08-15-2014, 02:49 AM
:lol the faggot is always all over the forum 24/7 in case any EC nigga starts talking. An embarrassing waste of human matter

sometimes I wish hed just quit the site forever. cant imagine anyone getting along with him irl

DAF86
08-15-2014, 04:46 AM
Being gay is as wrong as making gay jokes, tbh.

mudyez
08-15-2014, 04:56 AM
rainbow is the new black

urunobili
08-15-2014, 11:05 AM
More women available tbh. Gotta love their place in the universe :tu

xellos88330
08-15-2014, 12:13 PM
I don't think that there is anything wrong with being gay. That is a persons preference and I don't really have a say in the matter. What does bother me is flaunting gayness everywhere. Nowadays being gay is such a part of pop culture that it is maddening. Guys talking like girls, and girls looking like dudes. Is it really that necessary to go to such extremes to fall in love with someone? If it is, then perhaps your partner(s) aren't really gay if the only way to attract them is to act/look like a member of the opposite sex. It makes no sense to me.

moisaenz
08-15-2014, 12:40 PM
you have to praise them for their lifestyle.. i see no one praising heterosexuals..how about a heterosexual parade?

Franklin
08-15-2014, 06:54 PM
It's not anyone else's business to decide what one should fuck, a pussy or asshole, or nothing at all...

mavsfan1000
08-16-2014, 01:17 AM
Yes. It is gross. Dudes that fuck other dudes.

DMC
08-16-2014, 01:35 AM
I think it's ok unless it's my kid then I kill him.

lakerhaterade
08-16-2014, 04:15 AM
It's not anyone else's business to decide what one should fuck, a pussy or asshole, or nothing at all...
No shit homeboy but we can express our feelings....real men frown upon that behavior....the fuck is it to get a dick up the ass. How the fack is that so cool nowadays, tbh?

Franklin
08-16-2014, 06:39 AM
No it's not cool, it's gross and lame but it doesn't make it any better just because what you fuck is a bitch instead of someone of your same sex. people always use "nature" as an excuse for their own lame behaviors... you take your pants off in front of a bitch and stick your dick into her crotch, if you think that's so cool then why don't you do it in public, tbh? No that's not cool but that's "natural" so you do it unscrupulously. Fucking a bitch is just as lame as fucking a guy that's why the smartest people don't do it at all (like Isaac Newton), tbh.

TampaDude
08-16-2014, 08:14 AM
What two consenting adults do in the privacy of their own home is their business. I happen to know quite a few gay and lesbian people, and they are ordinary folks, just like you and me. People shouldn't be defined solely by their sexual preferences. That's just silly.

DMC
08-16-2014, 09:59 AM
How very open minded of you.

Just remember, every time you see a rainbow, God is having gay sex.

You wonder why Jesus chose Lazarus to resurrect and not some chick.

Splits
08-16-2014, 11:12 AM
Thry bring together blacks and white racists. Both groups hate gays more than each other.

Franklin
08-16-2014, 05:53 PM
What two consenting adults do in the privacy of their own home is their business. I happen to know quite a few gay and lesbian people, and they are ordinary folks, just like you and me. People shouldn't be defined solely by their sexual preferences. That's just silly.
+10000000 :toast

MolaMola790
08-18-2014, 01:16 PM
I don't give 2 fucks if someones gay. Yeah I'd stab my son in the heart if he was gay, but aside from that I can give 2 shits about the gays and wish them well. My issue is that they have become the new bullies of America along with the negroes constantly crying over a non black killing a black.

Its not enough to just say I have respect and wish well for the gays anymore, you have to FULLY endorse and love them or else you're ignorant and should lose your job. When you try to make me lose my job, shit gonna get fucked up and it usually aint me.

You'd stab you're son in the Heart if he was gay? wow....the shit I read on the internet

ChumpDumper
08-18-2014, 03:24 PM
Yeah I'd stab my son in the heart if he was gayWhy would you stab him in the heart if he was gay?

Medvedenko
08-18-2014, 05:22 PM
The most manly thing you can do is bang another dude in the ass and suck his dick after. Most guys here would take a bullet first...bunch of pussies on this thread. Also, it's not a preference you rednecks. You are either straight or gay. Bottom line, real talk.

bigzak25
08-18-2014, 10:34 PM
I know a couple people that are gay. I don't hang with them though. If td is gay, spurs have zero championships as far as I'm concerned. Buthhe's banging a dime piece at the moment, after dealing with a trifling bitch wife, so I give him benefit of the doubt. Tramp stamp and tounge ring are inexcusable though.

Sean Cagney
08-18-2014, 10:45 PM
you have to praise them for their lifestyle.. i see no one praising heterosexuals..how about a heterosexual parade?

Exactly... We don't have to run around all day telling people our sexuality like it is us as a person, they seem to want to talk about it all day like it's so detrimental to their lives and so hard to live with that it needs to be accepted blah blah blah. Live your life, who you do is who you do and I could care less and sure don't want to hear about it everyday that you are gay. They act like it is a race and they are being segregated etc. It is nothing near a slave trade though nor what slaves went through, the comparison some make just makes me shake my head.

Thebesteva
08-18-2014, 11:16 PM
I know a couple people that are gay. I don't hang with them though. If td is gay, spurs have zero championships as far as I'm concerned. Buthhe's banging a dime piece at the moment, after dealing with a trifling bitch wife, so I give him benefit of the doubt. Tramp stamp and tounge ring are inexcusable though.

He seems like hes into both women and men imho. Im not being a dick or trying to troll, its just obvious

Calispursfan11
08-18-2014, 11:44 PM
You wonder why Jesus chose Lazarus to resurrect and not some chick.

Res-erect :lol

Malik Hairston
08-19-2014, 12:44 AM
Having highlights in your hair is gayer than taking a penis in your ass IMO..

Kidd K
08-19-2014, 01:37 AM

So all those dickings you took don't make you gay since you don't have highlights? Gotcha.

apalisoc_9
08-19-2014, 01:40 AM
So all those dickings you took don't make you gay since you don't have highlights? Gotcha.

This guy officially cements himself as a top 5 worst posters in spurstalk for this lame ass sarcastic post...

Kidd K
08-19-2014, 01:45 AM
This guy officially cements himself as a top 5 worst posters in spurstalk for this lame ass sarcastic post...

Not being liked by one of the consensus worst posters on the forum means I'm doing something right.

Franklin
08-19-2014, 01:56 AM
^ truth, that's why I'm delighted every time he gets me on his worst posters' list tbh.

Medvedenko
08-19-2014, 10:12 AM
Interesting.....love you too.

DMC
08-19-2014, 04:42 PM
There's only like 6 people on ST though.

2pac > Kobe
08-19-2014, 06:06 PM
i dont think so, tammy likes it up the ass but I still have respect for the old fag

The Reckoning
08-19-2014, 06:09 PM
only people its wrong to are those who are scared to be turned

RobbyH
08-20-2014, 08:16 AM

Fag approval rate in Japan is surprisingly low.

DMC
08-20-2014, 04:44 PM
Fag approval rate in Japan is surprisingly low.

A personal observation or just passing along something you read?

Not surprising though. Every time they hear "Gay" they think "Enola".

dg7md
08-21-2014, 02:34 AM
Being hetereosexual is the "norm", and therefore, isn't really necessarily needed to make a big deal of. Being gay is still not really accepted nor as common, so they are a minority that need to break out and be treated as equals. It doesn't matter who someone loves and/or fucks, so I wish that people would grow up and not act like they have an actual problem. Once gays can marry in all 50 states, it won't be as big of a deal to come out because there is equality there.

The fact that you have to ask this question already proves that there needs to be something done, legally and culturally, about them and their place in society. HETEROSEXUAL PRIDE is something that, if you wanted to celebrate it, could go right ahead and do. You don't need to though, because life has been catered and based around that. You aren't something that was underprivileged or prejudiced against.

The last few years have been really good for gay acceptance and you can't really blame them asking for equal treatment, when, much like African-Americans in the '50s, have needed to have an equal place in life. Many people are bullied to death, driven to depression and suicide, merely because they are acting out on the actions they feel as true and real. Being gay and bisexual is a real thing, so it's time that people realize that there's no reason why they shouldn't have a voice or have the same rights as heterosexuals.

As for "LOL IT'S GROSS", well, too fucking bad. I'm sure gay people think that what you do is gross. Watching fat asses scarf down fast food is gross, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't be able to do it. Deal with it, life isn't based around what you find gross or not.

Basically, people are people. Doesn't matter their race, gender, or sexuality. Anybody who thinks otherwise is a fool.

Venti Quattro
08-21-2014, 02:43 AM
No, except when gay people start gobbling cocks in their mouths or asses.

A man's cock is for a woman's mouth and the anus is for excretion. May we never mess that up.

TDMVPDPOY
08-21-2014, 03:10 AM
dont like it when they are showing affectionate or acting the way they are on tv/public...

had to explain my nephew why some character on tv was acting like a girl....

Strategic
08-21-2014, 11:21 AM
gay or gray? You can't ever tell on this board with the bunch of no spelling bitches.