PDA

View Full Version : OT: Video of Michael Brown robbing a convenience store

JohnnyMax
08-15-2014, 01:35 PM
IbsiFFPPdW4

Red Hawk #21
08-15-2014, 01:43 PM
And this is the man people are in the streets marching for. You can't script this stuff...:rollin

Infinite_limit
08-15-2014, 01:50 PM
Good riddance Thugboy.

DPG21920
08-15-2014, 01:51 PM
There is nothing more difficult than separating emotions from facts in any part of life. People jump to conclusions because of their own biases, prejudices, ect..No one wants to believe that someone they know is capable of bad things and sometimes it is a surprise.

Doesn't mean people deserve to die, but it's always a lesson in waiting for the facts and being emotionally mature before making your decisions.

Not just protestors or those up in arms, but the cops too in this situation with how they have handled things

lefty
08-15-2014, 02:10 PM
Some of the comments on YT must be from ST members imo

2pac > Kobe
08-15-2014, 02:14 PM
Gotta get that paper maine

benefactor
08-15-2014, 02:15 PM
Looks like the cop did that neighborhood and the criminal justice system in general a favor.

Red Hawk #21
08-15-2014, 02:18 PM
Darren Wilson is a Hero.

Killakobe81
08-15-2014, 02:21 PM
There is nothing more difficult than separating emotions from facts in any part of life. People jump to conclusions because of their own biases, prejudices, ect..No one wants to believe that someone they know is capable of bad things and sometimes it is a surprise.

Doesn't mean people deserve to die, but it's always a lesson in waiting for the facts and being emotionally mature before making your decisions.

Not just protestors or those up in arms, but the cops too in this situation with how they have handled things

One of the best comes out of the shadows to provide wisdom and perspective.

Turning this kid in to a martyr is dumb. I hate to be judgmental but he didnt even look as innocent as portrayed by his friend the "witness".
But as DPG rightfully pointed out ...doesnt mean he deserved to be shot or the police couldnt have handled things better.
Though it's known that police brutality and racism runs rampant in many US Urban cities ... it's silly to jump to conclusions and compare this issue to the civil rights movement. America we have a looooong way to go, across all color, political and religous lines ...if we are gonna be the country we proclaim to be ...

spurraider21
08-15-2014, 02:23 PM

Turning this kid in to a martyr is dumb. I hate to be judgmental but he didnt even look as innocent as portrayed by his friend the "witness".
But as DPG rightfully pointed out ...doesnt mean he deserved to be shot or the police couldnt have handled things better.
Though it's known that police brutality and racism runs rampant in many US Urban cities ... it's silly to jump to conclusions and compare this issue to the civil rights movement. America we have a looooong way to go, across all color, political and religous lines ...if we are gonna be the country we proclaim to be ...
yes yes and yes

Chomag
08-15-2014, 02:23 PM
Not saying anyone deserves to die, but this does show that he is not the sweet innocent teen that just wants to go to collage that the protesters and family keep gabbing about.

Seventyniner
08-15-2014, 03:40 PM
Not saying anyone deserves to die, but this does show that he is not the sweet innocent teen that just wants to go to collage that the protesters and family keep gabbing about.

Any time someone dies young, those close to that person lament all the good the deceased could have done with more time. They never think of the deceased's capacity fof evil.

DMC
08-15-2014, 03:50 PM
Another upstanding black role model. What does anyone expect when a black kid grows up with thug role models and martyrs? If they need a black role model, why not Colin Powell, Condoleeza Rice, any of hundreds of black professors and officers and firemen? Why thugs?

A lot of these black kids never had a father around to serve as a role model and mom was either a crackhead or just a whore, so grandma had to raise them. Grandmas spoil kids, and I credit them for the black kids who have overcome poverty and that type of upbringing and been successful, but by and large the abandonment of the family by the black male plays a large role in the outcome.

Sean Cagney
08-15-2014, 03:55 PM

A long way to go and not even close. We won't get anywhere near it as long as the media keeps taking sides and idiots at the top seem to keep us divided and put things on the news to promote racism etc. As long as we have the media to seperate us as people and cause a stir up things will not get any better, people are easily influenced in that regard and it's their agenda. They throw stuff out to offset real issues in this country and mask things all the time and keep people divided, the good old media. I don't see an end in sight here, sadly.

Koolaid_Man
08-15-2014, 04:52 PM
Another upstanding black role model. What does anyone expect when a black kid grows up with thug role models and martyrs? If they need a black role model, why not Colin Powell, Condoleeza Rice, any of hundreds of black professors and officers and firemen? Why thugs?

A lot of these black kids never had a father around to serve as a role model and mom was either a crackhead or just a whore, so grandma had to raise them. Grandmas spoil kids, and I credit them for the black kids who have overcome poverty and that type of upbringing and been successful, but by and large the abandonment of the family by the black male plays a large role in the outcome.

what about me DMC....I had a good role model and I'm still a white pussy slaying thug...:lol

Koolaid_Man
08-15-2014, 04:54 PM
while the video is proof that Mike Brown was a bad guy..shooting a man in the back and then shooting him again as his hands are up is murder in the first degree.

Red Hawk #21
08-15-2014, 04:55 PM
:cry :cry he din dew nuffin :cry

Koolaid_Man
08-15-2014, 04:57 PM
Red Hawk show me quote of me saying that...and I'll let you suck my dick for free

Koolaid_Man
08-15-2014, 04:58 PM
I never officially formed an opinion of the guy...I did admit the cop is gonna be facing murder in the first degree charges and he should....

~O~
08-15-2014, 05:01 PM
I would say that he absolutely without a doubt guilty of that crime and as everyone else has said, he didn't deserve to die based off of what was "speculated" to happen during the altercation with the cop that resulted in his untimely death.

Its important to remember that this doesn't apply to all young people who were blatantly shot by a cop without any threat of doing harm. When I say all young people, I'm speaking of all races worldwide.

Bill_Brasky
08-15-2014, 05:02 PM
this is why you wait for all the facts to come out before jumping to conclusions about what happened instead of letting your emotions cloud your judgement(aka bitch thinking)

Koolaid_Man
08-15-2014, 05:04 PM
this is why you wait for all the facts to come out before jumping to conclusions about what happened instead of letting your emotions cloud your judgement(aka bitch thinking)

I waited for the facts with regards to Zimmerman..and I'm still convinced he killed Tray and lied his fucking ass off...he's lucky Tray wasn't in my family because he'd be a dead SOB right now...real fucking talk..and I'm not saying I personally would have done it... ;-)

Buddy Mignon
08-15-2014, 05:05 PM
Cop will walk.

spurraider21
08-15-2014, 05:06 PM
robbery isn't punishable by death, so im not suggesting brown deserved it. it depends on what the actual course of events were when interacting with the police. we could have another zimmerman situation where there is no actual evidence as to what went down

Buddy Mignon
08-15-2014, 05:07 PM

Yeah... like weapons of mass destruction.

Koolaid_Man
08-15-2014, 05:08 PM

:lmao

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
08-15-2014, 05:16 PM
That awkward moment when Michael Brown wasn't stopped for a robbery, and was shot down in cold blood.

spurraider21
08-15-2014, 05:37 PM
the awkward moment where people who have no clue what went down act like they do

Bill_Brasky
08-15-2014, 05:48 PM

go watch more naruto faggot

Buddy Mignon
08-15-2014, 05:57 PM
go watch more naruto faggot

Just rendered your comment useless.

UZER
08-15-2014, 06:00 PM
Waiting for the heat errrr cavs team "hands up" photo.

Bill_Brasky
08-15-2014, 06:01 PM
Just rendered your comment useless.

not really

Henrik Sedin
08-15-2014, 06:11 PM
the awkward moment where people who have no clue what went down act like they do

Wouldn't that apply to your comment as well?

spurraider21
08-15-2014, 06:13 PM
Wouldn't that apply to your comment as well?
i never acted like i knew what happened... hence this comment on this thread

robbery isn't punishable by death, so im not suggesting brown deserved it. it depends on what the actual course of events were when interacting with the police. we could have another zimmerman situation where there is no actual evidence as to what went down

Thebesteva
08-15-2014, 06:13 PM
:cry He's an uncle tom tho right Trill?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTUqOBJsRdg

spurraider21
08-15-2014, 06:16 PM
btw those Sedin accounts are pointless

Reck
08-15-2014, 06:20 PM
AND this is all, folks.

RIP my dude but you didn't get shot for the hell of it.

jag
08-15-2014, 06:22 PM

The cops certainly haven't handled it well. But it's a small-time police force, what'd you expect?

And as far as the protesters, their feigning outrage has nothing to do with Michael Brown. Just like it had nothing to do with Trayvon Martin. It's nothing more than an opportunity to play the victim. Because then they don't have to be held accountable for their actions. The countless black lives lost in St. Louis over the past few years doesn't phase these people. Black lives are only important if they get to be a victim for the media.

Thebesteva
08-15-2014, 06:24 PM
This video sums it up for me. Every single person in this video is like,"They shot that poor foo for no muda fuckin reason. Cuz they wanted to shoot him thats why." Then whenever someone asks did anyone actually see what happened? They reply,"Na nigga i was in the shower nigga I heard gun shots nigga".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev8GfuCek9E

Koolaid_Man
08-15-2014, 06:25 PM
this is it and this is all....I have no problem conceding that Mike Brown was a bad guy for taking those cigawettes but here's fact straight from the Police chiefs mouth....

Ferguson Police Chief Tom Jackson said Friday the initial contact between 18-year-old Michael Brown and police officer Darren Wilson was not related to a convenience store robbery.

Brown, an unarmed black teenager, was shot and killed by Wilson on Saturday, August 9.
In a press conference earlier on Friday, Ferguson police released a report naming Brown (http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2014/08/15/ferguson-police-releasing-name-of-officer-who-shot-michael-brown/) as the main suspect in a convenience store robbery where a box of Swisher Sweets cigars (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/15/michael-brown-stole-cigars_n_5682089.html) valued at $48.99 was stolen and a clerk was allegedly shoved.

Video of the incident allegedly showing Brown, which was released to the public, "had nothing to do with the stop" and was "unrelated" to Wilson's contact with Brown, Jackson said. He said video of the convenience store incident was released in response to Freedom of Information Act requests.

"The initial contact between Darren Wilson and Mike Brown was not related to the alleged theft of cigars," Jackson said, indicating Wilson did not know Brown was a suspect in the robbery.

Jackson said Wilson was in the area "coming off a sick case," and initiated contact with Brown because the teenager was "blocking traffic, that's it."

Thebesteva
08-15-2014, 06:28 PM
this is it and this is all....I have no problem conceding that Mike Brown was a bad guy for taking those cigawettes but here's fact straight from the Police chiefs mouth....

Its over kool, case closed. Congrats to the blacks for destroying all their local grocery stores and affecting the powers to be 0% and affecting their own community 100%.

Buddy Mignon
08-15-2014, 06:30 PM
To you its useless because you dont believe it. You had O.J. guilty... you found Sadaam in a rat hole. You took Obama's word on Bin Laden. Fuck off you cock sucker.

Koolaid_Man
08-15-2014, 06:30 PM
Its over kool, case closed. Congrats to the blacks for destroying all their local grocery stores and affecting the powers to be 0% and affecting their own community 100%.

hey numnuts...the powers to be? the powers to be going to jail on 1st degree murder charges...Eric Holder will see to it...there's no correlation between the cigarettes robbery and the murder...

Koolaid_Man
08-15-2014, 06:32 PM
The besteva is a mental midget....I see no real substance other than diss the nigga language...typical of trailer trashers tbh :lol

Thebesteva
08-15-2014, 06:34 PM
hey numnuts...the powers to be? the powers to be going to jail on 1st degree murder charges...Eric Holder will see to it...there's no co-relation between the cigarettes robbery and the murder...

Thinking any of the powers to be give 2 shits about what happens to a lowly cop :lol

The besteva is a mental midget....I see no real substance other than diss the nigga language...typical of trailer trashers tbh :lol

:lol Coming from the only emo faggot black guy ever next to Reh Dogg thats just pure comedy. Make another thread on how you're going to leave for a while because your girls sucking someone elses dick

Koolaid_Man
08-15-2014, 06:37 PM
Thinking any of the powers to be give 2 shits about what happens to a lowly cop :lol

:lol Coming from the only emo faggot black guy ever next to Reh Dogg thats just pure comedy. Make another thread on how you're going to leave for a while because your girls sucking someone elses dick

Hey numnuts....What are the powers to be? Please explain....that peckerwood gonna fry and you gonna cry in the process...:lol and yes I'm crying cuz my girl spending my money on illegal aliens that she's fucking and sucking to help them open Taco stands....with my hard earned money...she's cucking me and starting gay rumors about me....it's such a travesty and I'm just a lowly grease monkey :hat

Koolaid_Man
08-15-2014, 06:38 PM
that bitch just mad I let my homie come live with us for 2 yrs....:hat

Thebesteva
08-15-2014, 06:39 PM
Hey numnuts....What are the powers to be? Please explain....that peckerwood gonna fry and you gonna cry in the process...:lol and yes I'm crying cuz my girl spending my money on illegal aliens that she's fucking and sucking to help them open Taco stands....with my hard earned money...she's cucking me and starting gay rumors about me....it's such a travesty and I'm just a lowly grease monkey :hat

I dont have time to waste on $2 niggas. I just got off from work earlier and Im gonna go enjoy the day you broke black mother fucka.

Oh yeah and handle your bitch

Koolaid_Man
08-15-2014, 06:40 PM
I dont have time to waste on $2 niggas. I just got off from work earlier and Im gonna go enjoy the day you broke black mother fucka

yes...I am a broke black bastard...I quite enjoy the lifestyle...:hat you got me on the money dawg...but a nigga gonna come up one day...mark my wordz...:lol

Koolaid_Man
08-15-2014, 06:41 PM
I love watching the peckerwoods squirm..especially when they're acutely aware they're peckerwoods. :lol

Koolaid_Man
08-15-2014, 06:41 PM
sucking on gay black man's dick

Thebesteva
08-15-2014, 06:48 PM
I love watching the peckerwoods squirm..especially when they're acutely aware they're peckerwoods. :lol

I plan on drinking tonight and watching 12 years a slave. I hear its fantastical comedy

Koolaid_Man
08-15-2014, 06:54 PM
I plan on drinking tonight and watching 12 years a slave. I hear its fantastical comedy

Ohhh ain't that nice....The banjo playing peckerwood is back to play with the $2 negro...Play that fucking banjo peckerwood boy :lmao

wcZlxCNzQqw

Trill Clinton
08-15-2014, 06:59 PM

bruh...you've typed my name at least 5 times this week. put an "@" symbol and type my full username so i can be alerted to all your mating calls lol.

anyways, aren't you the same dweeb that went to hollywood with your girlfriends as the designated purse holder? didn't a group of black men try to holla at the ladies RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU and you did and said nothing??? you must have had on some lip gloss and leggings that night to get disrespected that bad lol

Koolaid_Man
08-15-2014, 07:02 PM
If any of you other punk ass white boys want some just holla at a nigga like Kool....

Trill Clinton
08-15-2014, 07:13 PM
As I walked with my girl and her friends, they are good looking and it always attracts attention but at worst every other race gives the stare and the moment I look they look away. Sometimes, a white\hispanic\middle eastern guy may approach me and ask if its ok to talk to one of them. However, as Im walking down the street, I cant get 5 feet without a pack of black people hitting on her friends. Its not that theyre hitting on them its the way they do it thats beyond low class. Every 5 feet its," DAMN girl let me put a baby in you." "Damn nigga u dont need all those girls share some with a brotha". "Damn girl I wanna bite that ass." It was seriously out of control, there was nothing I could do as I was always out numbered 10 to 1(AKA I WAS SCARED) and they werent talking to my gf, but constantly going up to her friends as they were repulsed.

allow your girl and her friends to be disrespected because you're scared, brehshttp://i61.tinypic.com/vq2za1.png

http://www.ohiostatelexi.com/uploads/5/9/2/4/5924942/6408280_orig.gif

Kool Bob Love
08-15-2014, 07:15 PM
:rollin:rollin:rollin

Ghazi
08-15-2014, 07:22 PM
Michael Brown is highly overrated tbh... didn't a guy die in New York a month ago from a choke hold? it almost feels racist that Brown's death would trigger outrage whereas the other man's would not. There was nothing racist about Brown's death, it was just a cop violating all ethical and moral conducts of being a police officer...

Koolaid_Man
08-15-2014, 07:22 PM
allow your girl and her friends to be disrespected because you're scared, brehshttp://i61.tinypic.com/vq2za1.png

:lmao He's a straight coward and a bitch...I already know I'd fucking curb stomp his scary ass

Koolaid_Man
08-15-2014, 07:24 PM
Michael Brown is highly overrated tbh... didn't a guy die in New York a month ago from a choke hold? it almost feels racist that Brown's death would trigger outrage whereas the other man's would not. There was nothing racist about Brown's death, it was just a cop violating all ethical and moral conducts of being a police officer...

Iran is burning my bearded homie :lol

Koolaid_Man
08-15-2014, 07:24 PM
Imma start calling Ghazi....Stanky Beard

Ghazi
08-15-2014, 07:28 PM
Kool aid how does it feel that 3% of my net worth is greater than your entire shit stain families?

Koolaid_Man
08-15-2014, 07:31 PM
Kool aid how does it feel that 3% of my net worth is greater than your entire shit stain families?

:lol feels great to be poor Stanky Beard

Thebesteva
08-15-2014, 07:35 PM

:lol Nice try. None of those monkeys would dare come up to me. I was with 7 other bitches that night. If you've ever been to Hollywood you would know its like walking in a stadium full of people. Every black guy was being disrespectful to every woman in sight WITHOUT a man. None of them ever would dare to come up to me or my date at that time, but obviously I cant monitor her 7 friends. As usual, they were with 10 guys. No Im not Anderson Silva, Im not going to go up and fight for some girl I was fucking at the time for her friends.

Now if they came up to me and started shit, I would have that monkey in chains in no time scrubbing my kitchen :lol

Koolaid_Man
08-15-2014, 07:36 PM
:lol Nice try. None of those monkeys would dare come up to me. I was with 7 other bitches that night. If you've ever been to Hollywood you would know its like walking in a stadium full of people. Every black guy was being disrespectful to every woman in sight WITHOUT a man. As usual, they were with 10 guys. No Im not Anderson Silva, Im not going to go up and fight for some girl I was fucking at the time for her friends.

Now if they came up to me and started shit, I would have that monkey in chains in no time scrubbing my kitchen :lol

Stop dreaming you stanky pussy boy...

Thebesteva
08-15-2014, 07:37 PM
Stop dreaming you stanky pussy boy...

How much does it hurt to know Zimmerman is enjoying his life painting shitty paintings and making bank while Trayvon is still dead and forgotten? :lol

Koolaid_Man
08-15-2014, 07:43 PM
How much does it hurt to know Zimmerman is enjoying his life painting shitty paintings and making bank while Trayvon is still dead and forgotten? :lol

Hey peckerwood....Death is only the beginning...

2Bqn1Epzd2g

Franklin
08-15-2014, 07:47 PM
:lmao it must feel even worse than watching his own wife being plowed by a black man (Tyson Chandler) tbh

Buddy Mignon
08-15-2014, 07:48 PM
:lol Nice try. None of those monkeys would dare come up to me. I was with 7 other bitches that night. If you've ever been to Hollywood you would know its like walking in a stadium full of people. Every black guy was being disrespectful to every woman in sight WITHOUT a man. None of them ever would dare to come up to me or my date at that time, but obviously I cant monitor her 7 friends. As usual, they were with 10 guys. No Im not Anderson Silva, Im not going to go up and fight for some girl I was fucking at the time for her friends.

I've seen your kind before. You're what's known as a Sucka in my part of town. Girls make plans to go out to dinner and always bring some pleb with them to foot the bill. Typically, that guy is either gay or a Sucka. You dont strike me as gay...

Koolaid_Man
08-15-2014, 07:51 PM
I've seen your kind before. You're what's known as a Sucka in my part of town. Girls make plans to go out to dinner and always bring some pleb with them to foot the bill. Typically, that guy is either gay or a Sucka. You dont strike me as gay...

:lmao..yep and what's so cold he ain't getting no pussy...he's paying dinner bills and shit...he's a straight fag in my opinion....ain't nobody fucking his lame ass

Thebesteva
08-15-2014, 07:52 PM

Wow, assassin trolling over here.

Koolaid_Man
08-15-2014, 07:53 PM
He goes out on the town..see's some niggas hollaring at bitches and he wishes he could do the same thing....dude is living in a fantasy world....he came back to ST talking shit about what he woulda done...I swear that bitch needs his ass kicked :lmao a complete fucking joke of a peckerwood...

spurraider21
08-15-2014, 08:25 PM
Hey peckerwood....Death is only the beginning...

2Bqn1Epzd2g
then kill urself pls

spurraider21
08-15-2014, 08:25 PM
:lol besteva... "successful doctor" who was out with 7 bitches last night

somebody sounds insecure

Koolaid_Man
08-15-2014, 08:27 PM
then kill urself pls

buck me outta your ass and then I will ;-)

Buddy Mignon
08-15-2014, 08:35 PM
Wow, assassin trolling over here.

We still fam.

Buddy Mignon
08-15-2014, 08:43 PM
:lol besteva... "successful doctor" who was out with 7 bitches last night

somebody sounds insecure

Girls... did someone say girls... lol.

spurraider21
08-15-2014, 08:45 PM
Girls... did someone say girls... lol.
this isn't your topic. i'm not talking about anime

FuzzyLumpkins
08-15-2014, 08:46 PM
thin blue line is a fucking problem.

DPG21920
08-15-2014, 09:08 PM
The cops certainly haven't handled it well. But it's a small-time police force, what'd you expect?

And as far as the protesters, their feigning outrage has nothing to do with Michael Brown. Just like it had nothing to do with Trayvon Martin. It's nothing more than an opportunity to play the victim. Because then they don't have to be held accountable for their actions. The countless black lives lost in St. Louis over the past few years doesn't phase these people. Black lives are only important if they get to be a victim for the media.

Well I can see a difference. Part of it is the ignorance and blind hatred of police, but the other part is police are held to a standard and their job is to protect. People killing people is easily the bigger issue since police "murders" are a rare compared people, but people killing people is viewed differently.

jag
08-15-2014, 10:07 PM
Well I can see a difference. Part of it is the ignorance and blind hatred of police, but the other part is police are held to a standard and their job is to protect. People killing people is easily the bigger issue since police "murders" are a rare compared people, but people killing people is viewed differently.

Solid point.

InRareForm
08-15-2014, 11:25 PM
level of wrongness

Murder >>>>> 10 dollar theft

phoenix219
08-16-2014, 03:02 AM

Mike Brown didn't know what he was being stopped for, and knew he just committed a crime... how do you think he reacted? :P

TampaDude
08-16-2014, 08:31 AM

Exactly.

Don't want to get treated like monkeys? Stop acting like monkeys.

Real talk.

da_suns_fan
08-16-2014, 09:37 AM
Mike Brown didn't know what he was being stopped for, and knew he just committed a crime... how do you think he reacted? :P

Its pretty amusing to hear the "well the cop didnt KNOW he was the robber" defense.

So Mike Brown wasnt a good guy but he COULD have been!

SupremeGuy
08-16-2014, 09:44 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTUqOBJsRdgGreat video, tbh. If only more "leaders" in the black community thought and acted like him. Then again, that's probably why they don't. As soon as black people begin advancing themselves and get out of this victim's mentality rut that they're in, those same community leaders are out of an easy and extremely well paying job. Too bad so many people can't see that.

Koolaid_Man
08-16-2014, 11:19 AM
Great video, tbh. If only more "leaders" in the black community thought and acted like him. Then again, that's probably why they don't. As soon as black people begin advancing themselves and get out of this victim's mentality rut that they're in, those same community leaders are out of an easy and extremely well paying job. Too bad so many people can't see that.

He looks like a cock sucker.

Double-Up
08-16-2014, 01:27 PM
He looks like a cock sucker.

Watching yourself in the mirror over the years, I guess you'd know best.

08-16-2014, 06:43 PM
Only read the first page, but I expected worse from ST.

As far as the video goes, it has nothing to do with the case. The cop said he didn't k ow about the robbery.