PDA

View Full Version : This is the best Teammate moment i have ever seen in sports..

apalisoc_9
08-15-2014, 10:23 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxYkaE5Xazc

I've never seen a happier bunch...Seeing these group of guys be happy as they are, for a guy that really only dominated the last 3 three games.

I've been watching the NBA finals celebration since 2000 and I have not seen teammates be as happy as they are, seeing another teammate win an Individual award..

The hand gesture, the pop laughter, Timmy shaking leonard, Manu and Tony doing the hand..

Beautiful...

dabom
08-15-2014, 10:28 PM
:flag: Thanks for taking us home Kawhi. :cry

Chomag
08-15-2014, 10:32 PM
This really has been a very special team and very deserving of their accomplishments.

dabom
08-15-2014, 11:20 PM
Now I know why Kawhi is losing the poll. :lol All the manutards allergic to this thread.

"Kawhi you da real MVP" - KD :cry

bobcatfan4life
08-15-2014, 11:46 PM
apalisoc_9 would you suck Kawhi's dick if he asked you to ?

dabom
08-15-2014, 11:51 PM
apalisoc_9 would you suck Kawhi's dick if he asked you to ?

Someones melting down. :lmao

Henrik Sedin
08-16-2014, 12:16 AM
Someones melting down. :lmao

You mean it's not the guy that posted a thread after someone disagreed with his opinion so he resorts to bashing Manu because the majority doesn't have his opinion?

Daniel Sedin
08-16-2014, 12:18 AM
You mean it's not the guy that posted a thread after someone disagreed with his opinion so he resorts to bashing Manu because the majority doesn't have his opinion?

:rollin

Henrik Sedin
08-16-2014, 12:29 AM
Seriously, Slomo, can we combine all of apasolic's Kawhi threads into one thread? "apasolic's official KAWHI thread"

wildchild
08-16-2014, 12:56 AM
Troll account happens when admins approve new members...Troll multi account like Sedin bros.
It's gonna be a long summer...

wildchild
08-16-2014, 01:40 AM
Seriously, Slomo, can we combine all of apasolic's Kawhi threads into one thread? "apasolic's official KAWHI thread"

Slomo maybe this forum suffers quite a bit from trolls and multi accounts, too. Can you remind these pathological attention-seekers that creating multiple accounts for trolling is not acceptable?

Henrik Sedin
08-16-2014, 10:17 AM
Slomo (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=121) maybe this forum suffers quite a bit from trolls and multi accounts, too. Can you remind these pathological attention-seekers that creating multiple accounts for trolling is not acceptable?

Enlighten me how this is trolling? I am posting legitimate discussions. So two members cannot have similar names?

Quit being a drama queen.

100%duncan
08-16-2014, 10:57 AM

Well played sir well played.

dabom
08-16-2014, 11:14 AM
Troll accounts is what's bad this forum.

spurraider21
08-16-2014, 12:02 PM
i'm glad manu made this possible my bailing us out against Dallas :cry

dabom
08-16-2014, 12:18 PM
It's like Kawhi can't even have his appreciation threads without manutards hating on him. :lol

wildchild
08-16-2014, 12:55 PM
Enlighten me how this is trolling? I am posting legitimate discussions. So two members cannot have similar names?

Quit being a drama queen.

You and your bro are getting really stupid, use multiple accounts to troll and then pretend that multiple imaginary people agree with your point of view...

boutons_deux
08-16-2014, 01:47 PM
Pop laughing hard, rejoicing in Kawhi's FMVP, is the Real Gem.

Henrik Sedin
08-16-2014, 04:47 PM
You and your bro are getting really stupid, use multiple accounts to troll and then pretend that multiple imaginary people agree with your point of view...

I have no idea what you are talking about. Sounds like a bunch of assumptions you cannot prove. A scientist would refer to this as a theory.

DAF86
08-16-2014, 07:18 PM
It's like Kawhi can't even have his appreciation threads without manutards hating on him. :lol

"Manutards" woudn't have appeared if it wasn't for this, tbh:

Now I know why Kawhi is losing the poll. :lol All the manutards allergic to this thread.

"Kawhi you da real MVP" - KD :cry

BTW, can you quote one comment where somebody is hating on Kawhi here?

wildchild
08-16-2014, 08:25 PM
I have no idea what you are talking about. Sounds like a bunch of assumptions you cannot prove. A scientist would refer to this as a theory.
Assumptions. You and your bro are identical twins and developed the same retard disorder.
The way that some people interact on internet, their behavior on forums, can say a lot about them, it's not just a theory.
There are a lot more than IP addresses to identify multi accounts, the structure and dynamics of the same thought, the way to write, use of exclamation points, similar grammar mistakes, identical word choices...

Yuixafun
08-16-2014, 09:26 PM
Ahh.... yes this was a grand moment.

This thread reminded me though, of the best Team moment in my memory banks..

It was after Argentina Basketball won the Gold Medal

And everyone was surrounding... Hermann Hess??

I heard from reports, that he had lost, his mom and wife in a car accident, and then the next year later his dad passed with a heart attack.

Just some unbelievable tragic events, and how he almost left the Team.

Probably the most bittersweet moment I seen too.

Daniel Sedin
08-16-2014, 09:44 PM
Assumptions. You and your bro are identical twins and developed the same retard disorder.
The way that some people interact on internet, their behavior on forums, can say a lot about them, it's not just a theory.
There are a lot more than IP addresses to identify multi accounts, the structure and dynamics of the same thought, the way to write, use of exclamation points, similar grammar mistakes, identical word choices...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io-SllViwSk

wildchild
08-16-2014, 10:35 PM
That's what I'm talking about...

TampaDude
08-17-2014, 07:07 AM

Actually, what you are referring to is known as a hypothesis, not a theory.

Proxy
08-17-2014, 01:11 PM
Ahh.... yes this was a grand moment.

This thread reminded me though, of the best Team moment in my memory banks..

It was after Argentina Basketball won the Gold Medal

And everyone was surrounding... Hermann Hess??

I heard from reports, that he had lost, his mom and wife in a car accident, and then the next year later his dad passed with a heart attack.

Just some unbelievable tragic events, and how he almost left the Team.

Probably the most bittersweet moment I seen too.

Hermann Hesse, the poet? :lol

Budkin
08-17-2014, 01:41 PM
Watching that clip puts me right back in the moment. I won't ever forget the joy of watching this team complete its redemption.

Yuixafun
08-24-2014, 07:37 PM
Hermann Hesse, the poet? :lol

Yipes.... Walter Hermann (sheepish grin)

Aztecfan03
08-24-2014, 09:22 PM

This guy posts a Kawhi thread every week. Probably even more than that. He can easily just create one thread and talk about kawhi there.

DrSteffo
08-25-2014, 02:19 PM
Spurs = class

in my eyes 911
08-25-2014, 07:10 PM

WTF are you talking about. Stop trying to instigate. The only person starting shit is you. Manu is my favorite player, Kawhi is gaining. The whole manutards insult is fucking weak, do better...

superbigtime
08-26-2014, 06:15 PM
Could not agree more. Seeing all his teammates celebrating this award was very cool, very special.

dabom
08-26-2014, 06:22 PM
WTF are you talking about. Stop trying to instigate. The only person starting shit is you. Manu is my favorite player, Kawhi is gaining. The whole manutards insult is fucking weak, do better...

Shut up bitch!