PDA

View Full Version : Best way to troll a hacker/scammer?

Spurs9
08-16-2014, 05:29 PM
So heres the deal, I order alot of stuff from amazon. Earlier I get a email saying my account email address was successfully changed to some random one which I did not authorize. Someone gained access to my amazon account and essentially locked me out. I got notification of who the email address was changed to. I could not even login to my account, and ended up having to call 6 or so times. I ended up getting back into my account. However after doing a little digging, I was about to get into the guys inbox. He used a anon email service which doesn't require a password. Now the guy left the emails from amazon of orders and replies he had with Amazon CS of trying to change information and orders etc. I managed to get the address of the guy, and after doing a little more searching even track down a phone number. Now the question is what should I do? Should I send him a pile of dog crap in a big amazon box? Report him to the police? tbh:lol

FkLA
08-16-2014, 05:34 PM
send his ass to jail

Sending him dog shit might be worth a good laugh but I'd want him to suffer. Press charges, etc if it would benefit you tbh.

Strange Love
08-16-2014, 08:45 PM
Yeah, I dont know why you would play any games where you send him a random package and he finds out you know he even exists. Playing with hackers is not a good idea. Report him, send the police to haul his ass to jail. The end.

2pac > Kobe
08-16-2014, 08:51 PM
Have you considered murder suicide ?

Franklin
08-16-2014, 11:32 PM
It wouldn't make much difference even if you report it to the police knowing that most them hackers are chinks, you can never bring a hacking chink to justice imho. Just send him a gigantic bag of dogshit if it makes yourself feel better.

The Reckoning
08-17-2014, 12:33 PM
police

xmas1997
08-17-2014, 01:04 PM
Happens.

Spurs9
08-18-2014, 08:32 AM
Contacted the police, I figure if I send him some dog crap he had my address and will send something just as bad back. I let it go tbh