PDA

View Full Version : Will black protesters and Al Sharpie be marching over this?

Fabbs
08-17-2014, 10:58 PM
http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/bestoftv/2014/08/07/ctn-pkg-candiotti-ny-bronx-gunman-bystanders.cnn.html

Man is shot in cold blood as he lies on the floor or a grocery store / Quickie Mart.
Notice the race of the shooter, then the race of the 5 separate people who walk by the shot man as he lies gasping for his life.

Here, I'll let the black narrator recount the story.
Surely the black community, including the Ferguson Missouri citizenry will be outraged over this.
They will surely organize protests, go on media, get lawyers and demand this shooter be brought to justice.

Trill Trollton will be making lots of snappy media posts.

RD2191
08-17-2014, 11:03 PM
Shit happens all the time, this isn't a race problem. It is a people problem in general. People just don't give a shit these days.

Fabbs
08-17-2014, 11:44 PM
Well people are marching all over the place in Ferguson Missouri.

This case on the video is a man shot while being down on the floor and seemingly defenseless.
Where is the black outrage, the marching, the media playing?

Ohhhh the shooter is black. Is that why?

Huey Freeman
08-17-2014, 11:57 PM
Well people are marching all over the place in Ferguson Missouri.

This case on the video is a man shot while being down on the floor and seemingly defenseless.
Where is the black outrage, the marching, the media playing?

Ohhhh the shooter is black. Is that why?

Shooter was also not a person of authority. Just a regular dude shooting a guy he thought disrespected him. Shit happens tbh.

Fabbs
08-18-2014, 12:23 AM
Shooter was also not a person of authority. Just a regular dude shooting a guy he thought disrespected him. Shit happens tbh.
Hmmn.
Wonder how many black cops have shot blacks and as a result how much outrage and marching went on?

Huey Freeman
08-18-2014, 12:38 AM
I seem to remember in my youth an indecent a black man was gunned down by a black cop. Don't remember the details tbh. I remember there was marching but not much media exposure. Remember, if it wasn't for the media you would have never heard of Brown. Majority of those who marched in the Ferguson protest weren't from Ferguson. Many actually traveled from neighboring communities (some even came from as far as Chicago). How do you think they heard about the shooting?

Now ask yourself this, do blacks run the media?

TDMVPDPOY
08-18-2014, 06:10 AM
no black cops marchin

no rich blacks marchin

no black celebs marchin

DMX7
08-18-2014, 08:09 AM
The only real solution is more guns.

cantthinkofanything
08-18-2014, 08:55 AM
pCx5Std7mCo