PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Who is becoming the most overrated team this post-season?

100%duncan
08-18-2014, 12:25 AM
Spurs- spurfan assuming they are repeating
Bulls- The return of the gangbanger
Cavs-Love
Dallas- The rise of the tosbs

apalisoc_9
08-18-2014, 12:27 AM
Man the op's taste with women is just flat out atrocious...

100%duncan
08-18-2014, 12:42 AM

Better they sucking me than me sucking Kawhi though

hater
08-18-2014, 12:57 AM
the team with Kevin Love in it

hater
08-18-2014, 12:58 AM
per media:

the Cavaliers are considered the favorites to win next year’s NBA championship. A lot of that is due to James’s return, but it doesn’t hurt that he’ll play with the most gifted set of teammates he’s ever had.

apalisoc_9
08-18-2014, 01:05 AM
Kawhi is my favorite player, and he just won finals MVP which goes to shows i can see talent..

These are real hot girls, not like the girls you've had in your sig past and present..Ugly Asian chicks..:lol..Do us all a favor in just change your sig.

http://fashiony.ru/pic/celebrity/pic/51521/41.jpg

http://www.beautiful-women-pedia.com/images/hammasa-kohistani-pp.jpg

In terms of Asian..This is a hot asian chick

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/hot-asian-women-11.jpg?w=500&h=749

http://media.mademan.com/chickipedia/uploaded_photos/3/35/chasty-ballesteros-slight-smile-ruffled-hair-black-132806_thumb_585x795.jpeg

ElNono
08-18-2014, 01:10 AM
Cavs are likely to smash through the East, so in a way, I don't think they will be overrated.

Bulls will surely be overrated for the first 3-5 months, until fatigue and/or the usual annual injury hits.

I expect Dallas to do well, but be less overrated than OKC.

While fans in a Spurs forum will probably overrate their team, especially coming out of a championship, I don't expect the media/non-spursfan fanbases to put them at the top of any particular ranking.

I also think the Rockets will get the usual regular season hype going for them, and probably the same will happen with Portland.

apalisoc_9
08-18-2014, 01:12 AM
Bulls
Warriors ( A healthy Warriors team couldn't even beat a handicapped spurs team and we still see idiots today saying they'd be a top 3 team in the west if healthy:lol)
Rockets will get hype
Cleveland is a tad bit overrated but they're the best team in the east

ElNono
08-18-2014, 01:19 AM
I'm intrigued by the Warriors this season, with what should be a competent coach that should go beyond Ubuntu and Bible thumping. I think Kerr should be a fine coach if he can translate on the court what he speaks on TV.

I don't know how much freedom he has when it comes to personnel decision, and I feel that will have a lot of impact on the team he's going to be able to put out there. We'll see.

scanry
08-18-2014, 01:24 AM
That 2nd one is not European. Searched the picture and she's a legit Arab. :wow

scanry
08-18-2014, 01:29 AM
I'm intrigued by the Warriors this season, with what should be a competent coach that should go beyond Ubuntu and Bible thumping. I think Kerr should be a fine coach if he can translate on the court what he speaks on TV.

I don't know how much freedom he has when it comes to personnel decision, and I feel that will have a lot of impact on the team he's going to be able to put out there. We'll see.

I've always regarded Steve Kerr highly. He has a great basketball mind and primarily the reason why Phil wanted him. A white player who's actually played in a system oriented team(s) under the two greatest coaches should generally translate to success. Derek Fisher on the other hand. I don't know.

Fabbs
08-18-2014, 01:33 AM
I think Kerr should be a fine coach if he can translate on the court what he speaks on TV.
He had so many weak assed takes on the Spurs.
I have no respect for his purported coaching ability.
Was he butthurt about getting no offers from the Spurs to coach or is he just not a very smart analyst/coach?

Fabbs
08-18-2014, 01:36 AM
These are real hot girls, not like the girls you've had in your sig past and present..Ugly Asian chicks..:lol..Do us all a favor in just change your sig.
Nicely done.
OP don't be hating on apalisoc. You slim chick was okay but he just be pointing out some real heat.

scanry
08-18-2014, 01:44 AM
Was he butthurt about getting no offers from the Spurs to coach or is he just not a very smart analyst/coach?

He sure as hell respects the Spurs more than any other team in the league. He actually picked the Spurs to beat the Heat last year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1SD--aqdXs

100%duncan
08-18-2014, 01:45 AM
Hey ap there's always that "x" mark on the signature you know :lol

100%duncan
08-18-2014, 01:46 AM
What's probably sad is this dude might not be getting any in real life :lol

Go lengthen your e-penis more imho..

ElNono
08-18-2014, 01:52 AM

He always spoke highly of Pop and the Spurs in general (Tim, Manu, etc). You could say that he was "hating" when he thought the OKC series would go 7 games, but after Games 3 and 4, I wouldn't classify it as a weak take.
I mean, it's possible that since he shared the booth with Reggie Miller, that made him look like the only adult in the telecast, but like I said, I'm intrigued. He's a guy that understand modern basketball, with the stretch-4, high pace, defensive mismatches, etc.

Fabbs
08-18-2014, 02:05 AM
He always spoke highly of Pop and the Spurs in general (Tim, Manu, etc). You could say that he was "hating" when he thought the OKC series would go 7 games, but after Games 3 and 4, I wouldn't classify it as a weak take.
I mean, it's possible that since he shared the booth with Reggie Miller, that made him look like the only adult in the telecast, but like I said, I'm intrigued. He's a guy that understand modern basketball, with the stretch-4, high pace, defensive mismatches, etc.
His very weak assed takes on foul calls was continual. Equally as bad as Reginas. I think most of us, while aggravated just tuned he and Regina out and enjoyed seeing the Spurs play to their capabilities thus roll to the title.

Mikeanaro
08-18-2014, 02:17 AM
Cavs since Lebron is there and they are adding nice or at least decent pieces, Bulls fans keep dreaming that team is a mess I dont think Morgan Freeman will make a diference and Mavs well they are not bad (not good either) but every place that has the Lebron name on it will be overrated and overhyped.

ElNono
08-18-2014, 02:26 AM
His very weak assed takes on foul calls was continual. Equally as bad as Reginas. I think most of us, while aggravated just tuned he and Regina out and enjoyed seeing the Spurs play to their capabilities thus roll to the title.

Well, he often clashed with Reggie, especially when Reggie was knobslobbing Wesbchuck and his flopping, tbh...

There's no guarantee, but I think he might make for a fine coach. Time will tell, not the first guy that talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk...

maverick1948
08-19-2014, 06:57 PM
Dallas might have added a couple of good starters but they still have little to NO bench.
Bulls did improve their front court. But D Rose has still got to prove he can play 82 games.
Cavs are a year away even with Love.
Spurs cant be overrated being the champs.

RsxPiimp
08-19-2014, 07:06 PM

I thought I was the only one who thought of that :lol

RsxPiimp
08-19-2014, 07:08 PM
What's probably sad is this dude might not be getting any in real life :lol

Go lengthen your e-penis more imho..

Is this your girl? Seriously though. It seems like you get offended whenever someone takes a dump on her :lol

100%duncan
08-19-2014, 08:45 PM
I
Is this your girl? Seriously though. It seems like you get offended whenever someone takes a dump on her :lol

I dont upload personal pics in this site unlike you. :lol

jimbo
08-19-2014, 09:53 PM

He's getting paid 25 mil from the Warriors and had Phil Jackson all over his dick on the other side. Don't think he'd be mad at all tbh.

and imo the Bulls. Let Rose play a month or two before we rain some hype on them. With a 2013-14 Rose, they're probably worse off with him than without tbh.

The Cavs'll be slightly overrated. I don't see how their offense, even with Love, can get a whole lot better than what Lebron had in Miami for the repeat or what the Spurs showed the last couple years. Their defense though has a really low floor for a contender though. But if the Spurs regress even a bit, (which they will imo) the Cavs'll have the best offense in the NBA I guess...

RsxPiimp
08-19-2014, 10:04 PM
I

I dont upload personal pics in this site unlike you. :lol

Are you sure? If that's the case then you really have an awful taste in women.:lol

Obviously she's not a celebrity and she won't even pass for a small spread on the backpage of a tabloid like Tik Tik::lol

You don't need to answer that. I'll just post this shit on Facebook and ask a thousand Filipinos if they know this chick:lol

~O~
08-19-2014, 10:38 PM
Nobody has done shit yet. I like to see the product of free agency decisions on court rather than relying on individual player's accomplishments. Its all a team effort.

By this logic, I would say the LeBron's are the most blown up team; everything LeBron says, does, and even his mannerisms are all blown out of proportion. Thus making the other teams without him perceived as significantly weaker without him. I think other players believe in themselves hearing his name echoing through their brains; i.e., Pacers.

I don't believe dallas is as great as they were last year. They had a ton of veterans and I believe they would have dominated the East and made it to the finals. They were a gritty team with a proficiently run offense and defensive scheme. Better than rooting for the Thunder.

This year, they're only 7 deep. I'm interested to see how they will implement Parsons.

I have 100% faith that the Spurs will make the playoffs. That's a given but in what shape? Apply the method used to not wear and tear players through a rigorous season of travel and play? Popovich will make another finals run.

The Bulls won't be that great however they do have depth. They'll have to deal with the Wizards and Raptors. Charlotte will be significantly better with the addition of Lance Stephenson.

Al Horford is returning for the Hawk. Can finally break that invisible barrier they seem to be hitting?

Franklin
08-20-2014, 12:47 AM
http://media.mademan.com/chickipedia/uploaded_photos/3/35/chasty-ballesteros-slight-smile-ruffled-hair-black-132806_thumb_585x795.jpeg

People from Asian countries ain't all referred to as Asians imho. Asian is just the euphemistic term for "yellow" so only the eastern Asians are true Asians, while the rest are like the hybrids of nigs & Asians. Hate to admit it but some Picklebreath bitches are truly hot as fuck (most of them are artificial beauties though).

Malik Hairston
08-20-2014, 12:55 AM
1. Bulls
2. Wizards
3. Blazers/Suns

100%duncan
08-20-2014, 01:49 AM
Are you sure? If that's the case then you really have an awful taste in women.:lol

Obviously she's not a celebrity and she won't even pass for a small spread on the backpage of a tabloid like Tik Tik::lol

You don't need to answer that. I'll just post this shit on Facebook and ask a thousand Filipinos if they know this chick:lol

Go tbh :lol

Although this ugly chick that you refer to won't even go near atleast 10 ft from the fatass that is you imho.

DMC
08-20-2014, 07:17 AM
I don't think the Cavs are overrated. If Lebron wasn't the answer, he wouldn't have 5 Finals appearances (one fewer than Tim Duncan and two fewer than Kobe Bryant, two TOSBs about to retire). He's not been in a single Finals game where he wasn't the best player on his team. Any team he's on isn't overrated. Wade is just overrated these days and Spo isn't as much a coach as he is a cheerleader like Scott Brooks. I'm looking forward to seeing these guys play together but it's hard to win a championship in your first year together. I do think they will make the ECF though.

I haven't seen much overrating of Dallas. They played the Spurs as well as any team in the post season including the Heat. I cannot help but think the addition of TC and Parsons is going to pay dividends.

If Rose can stay healthy, I like Gasol over Boozer on offense, not really on defense though. Tbh, a healthy Rose would have made that team ECF contenders the past two seasons. He's dragged through the mud on here but the kid is a difference maker on the court.

The defending champs are never overrated, especially if it's the Spurs.

Franklin
08-20-2014, 11:08 PM
I haven't seen much overrating of Dallas. They played the Spurs as well as any team in the post season including the Heat. I cannot help but think the addition of TC and Parsons is going to pay dividends.

Thanks but I'm afraid we're gonna miss Marion's D, as well as Carter's contributions off the bench. And it still remains uncertain if Parsons will live up to our expectation of him, dude's as much a downgrade defensively over Marion as the upgrade he is at the offensive end, which means the net value added to our squad is negative because our starting lineups need defense more than O imho. I don't see how the Mavs are overrated, people don't even seem to rate us at all it seems like. Having TC back is excellent news to me but our paint is paper thin at this moment with Wright being the only big off the bench, and Mavs fans must know we're fooling ourselves if we think today's TC is the same Big Daddy Tyson of 2011 version.

DMC
08-20-2014, 11:17 PM
Thanks but I'm afraid we're gonna miss Marion's D, as well as Carter's contributions off the bench. And it still remains uncertain if Parsons will live up to our expectation of him, dude's as much a downgrade defensively over Marion as the upgrade he is at the offensive end, which means the net value added to our squad is negative because our starting lineups need defense more than O imho. I don't see how the Mavs are overrated, people don't even seem to rate us at all it seems like. Having TC back is excellent news to me but our paint is paper thin at this moment with Wright being the only big off the bench, and Mavs fans must know we're fooling ourselves if we think today's TC is the same Big Daddy Tyson of 2011 version.

Rick sways close contests in the Mavs' favor because he's a hell of a coach. If Dirk still wants to win and puts in the time and doesn't show up looking anemic, I wouldn't count the Mavs out. Carter and Marion are big, no doubt, but you weren't getting a ring with those guys getting big minutes. Maybe that time will allow some young gun to develop.

kobe4life
08-20-2014, 11:28 PM
Any team lead by The Great Satan is always overrated. Its a joke how the Great Satan is always the projected favorite to win it all since the '08-'09 season but he's choked the majority of times. This season will be no different he will fall flat on his face while losing to some shit team in the East. If he manages to get out the east then he will lose to a Lakers team lead by a rejuvenated God.

100%duncan
08-21-2014, 01:46 AM
Any team lead by The Great Satan is always overrated. Its a joke how the Great Satan is always the projected favorite to win it all since the '08-'09 season but he's choked the majority of times. This season will be no different he will fall flat on his face while losing to some shit team in the East. If he manages to get out the east then he will lose to a Lakers team lead by a rejuvenated God.

Man you need to quit this schtick tbh

TDMVPDPOY
08-21-2014, 02:10 AM
i take cavs over bulls

bulls havnt done shit since rose mvp season who continue to be shove down our throats that they can amount to anything

99 Problems
08-21-2014, 07:57 AM
Lakers

kobe4life
08-21-2014, 11:10 AM
Man you need to quit this schtick tbh

Oh I'm not going anywhere I'm here to stay and promote the Koballah faith.