PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: The Spurs go as far as Kiwi does, tbh..

rogues
08-18-2014, 03:59 AM
This bonafide autisitic retard is the backbone for the Spurs both defensively and offensively..no team will beat the Spurs unless someone better than Kiwi shows him his place, tbh..Kevin is the only guy who can do that, as we've seen before..This is the year everything happens..

spurraider21
08-18-2014, 04:04 AM
it would literally take me 20 seconds to find a boatload of similar shitty threads of yours that failed this past season, but i'll let you have a moment of false hope.

carry on

ezau
08-18-2014, 04:09 AM
This bonafide autisitic retard is the backbone for the Spurs both defensively and offensively..no team will beat the Spurs unless someone better than Kiwi shows him his place, tbh..Kevin is the only guy who can do that, as we've seen before..This is the year everything happens..

Kawhi: 1
DurACNE: 0

Let us proceed.

apalisoc_9
08-18-2014, 05:20 PM

I agree.

Imo, kawhi wins another two championship but kevin can move it up a notch and win...

elmanutres
08-18-2014, 05:40 PM
Kevin will never win a title or get past the spurs as long as he's a chokelahoman. He will only win if he goes to Dc.

Arcadian
08-18-2014, 06:56 PM
If you want to oversimplify things, sure.

Or you could look at the other variables and interactions that allow Kawhi to have the impact that he does, and realize that the Spurs are the best team for many reasons why the Thunder are not.

Maybe you're right about one thing, though - maybe this is the year the Thunder break through. If they can make it to the Finals, they will win the championship. The champion is coming out of the West this year. That much is certain. If the Spurs decline significantly and the Thunder get a little better, it could be their time.

PingPong
08-18-2014, 10:10 PM
This bonafide autisitic retard...

Sorry pal.
A person can be autistic or retard, not both.
Wolfwang Amadeus Mozart, Isaac Newton, Charles Darwin, Thomas Jefferson, Michelangelo, Albert Einstein, Nikola Tesla, were autistic and they weren't exactly what we call retards.

illusioNtEk
08-18-2014, 10:13 PM
KD can't win without westbrick who is the true leader of that team. No player in history can win without someone else.... Why talk shit about KL ? Mad about your bitch lebron leaving Miami ?

So bitch somewhere else faggot

illusioNtEk
08-18-2014, 10:18 PM
Bulls go as far as Jordan does
Lakers go as far as Kobe does
Mavs go as far as Dirk does

Why talk shit about KL and the spurs ? Most of you don't know jack shit about basketball.... Go fuk yourselfs

Calispursfan11
08-18-2014, 11:38 PM
Retarded thread tbh.

TDMVPDPOY
08-19-2014, 12:05 AM
only faggots piss about this thread...are enrique fans...

apalisoc_9
08-19-2014, 12:16 AM

Manu fans too IMO.

100%duncan
08-19-2014, 08:12 AM
Is the sky blue?

Brazil
08-19-2014, 09:26 AM

:lol

no

Dex
08-19-2014, 10:22 AM
http://i.minus.com/imqcgts3pqEKv.gif

Franklin
08-20-2014, 12:24 AM
Is the sky blue?
if you ask someone from London or Beijing, the answer is... no.

jimbo
08-20-2014, 10:30 PM
Sorry pal.
A person can be autistic or retard, not both.
Wolfwang Amadeus Mozart, Isaac Newton, Charles Darwin, Thomas Jefferson, Michelangelo, Albert Einstein, Nikola Tesla, were autistic and they weren't exactly what we call retards.

I don't know if they execute the retarded autists over there in the Philippines or wherever you're from--but walk into any special ed room in America and you'll find a whole lot of retarded autistic people...