PDA

View Full Version : That's one big Alligator

lefty
08-19-2014, 10:33 AM
Holy shit :lol

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2167796-record-breaking-alligator-of-more-than-1000-pounds-caught-in-alabama-river

gnsf0946
08-19-2014, 11:53 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmNeIwNfzvQ

Chris
08-19-2014, 12:19 PM
How'd you like for that thing to bump into you when you're swimming :lol

boutons_deux
08-19-2014, 12:20 PM
"If it wasn't for the grace of God, we never could have done it."

God is one hell of Gator wrangler

2pac > Kobe
08-19-2014, 05:51 PM
rip, I hope the hell alligators tear them apart in hell

DMC
08-20-2014, 11:26 PM
You could make a lot of boots out of that thing.

HI-FI
08-21-2014, 02:29 AM
that's a huge alligator, feel bad for it. they should've put it in a zoo or let it loose on the streets of Ferguson imo.

Thebesteva
08-21-2014, 02:35 AM
Whats the passion we have with killing animals? I understand the need for food and Im not into that PETA crap. Just never understood why man is so egocentric and believes we have the right to kill what we want. If it wasn't absolutely destroying our planet, then I'd say its sad but at least it has a way of working itself out. There isn't an hour that goes by that there isn't an article about the oceans dying, the rainforest, etc. And this stuff isnt about 'someday' its in our life time.

From what I've gathered about the human perspective, its ok to kill animals because we can and its legal. From that perspective then a higher species from another planet is morally allowed to come here, hunt us for game and use us for our goods. Its all 'fair' since in their perspective they can so they will.

I remember asking a hunter friend why he got off on killing animals and he said Jesus said it was ok to do so and animals were put here just for us.

CosmicCowboy
08-21-2014, 07:13 AM
Whats the passion we have with killing animals? I understand the need for food and Im not into that PETA crap. Just never understood why man is so egocentric and believes we have the right to kill what we want. If it wasn't absolutely destroying our planet, then I'd say its sad but at least it has a way of working itself out. There isn't an hour that goes by that there isn't an article about the oceans dying, the rainforest, etc. And this stuff isnt about 'someday' its in our life time.

From what I've gathered about the human perspective, its ok to kill animals because we can and its legal. From that perspective then a higher species from another planet is morally allowed to come here, hunt us for game and use us for our goods. Its all 'fair' since in their perspective they can so they will.

I remember asking a hunter friend why he got off on killing animals and he said Jesus said it was ok to do so and animals were put here just for us.

Do you eat beef, pork, chicken or fish or any other meat?

Thebesteva
08-21-2014, 03:34 PM
Do you eat beef, pork, chicken or fish or any other meat?

Hence the reason that I clearly underlined THE NEED FOR FOOD you dumb fuck. There's a difference between having to eat food and killing animals because you cant get pussy. Also, I respect people who go hunting for food. The people that need to die are people who hunt exotic or rare animals or even predators for the fun of it.

Get some pussy Cowboy, it feels good.

CosmicCowboy
08-21-2014, 03:55 PM
Hence the reason that I clearly underlined THE NEED FOR FOOD you dumb fuck. There's a difference between having to eat food and killing animals because you cant get pussy. Also, I respect people who go hunting for food. The people that need to die are people who hunt exotic or rare animals or even predators for the fun of it.

Get some pussy Cowboy, it feels good.

Uhhh...your blissful ignorance is showing. Alligators aren't even close to being rare or endangered. That's why they have a hunting season to keep the population under control. AND they will probably get about 500# of alligator steak out of the tail which is damn good eating.

Thebesteva
08-21-2014, 04:03 PM
Uhhh...your blissful ignorance is showing. Alligators aren't even close to being rare or endangered. That's why they have a hunting season to keep the population under control. AND they will probably get about 500# of alligator steak out of the tail which is damn good eating.

Its ok man, just admit it you cant get pussy and this is what you do on your spare time. I'd be frustrated too if I was some broke fag no one wanted to mate with and take my frustrations out on animals.

CosmicCowboy
08-21-2014, 04:30 PM
Its ok man, just admit it you cant get pussy and this is what you do on your spare time. I'd be frustrated too if I was some broke fag no one wanted to mate with and take my frustrations out on animals.

:lmao

sounds like the frustration is all on your side.

and FWIW I don't hunt alligators.

Thebesteva
08-21-2014, 08:00 PM
:lmao

sounds like the frustration is all on your side.

and FWIW I don't hunt alligators.

PYP man, play your position.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGFl3qKRaWk