PDA

View Full Version : Dad Punches Man for Ogling His Daughter at Convenience Store

Fabbs
08-19-2014, 11:44 AM
Could Dad, Daughter or Oogler have been Spurstalk memeber?
photo in article.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/07/29/article-2709592-20168C0000000578-484_634x423.jpg

http://thestir.cafemom.com/baby?prism_id=175348&utm_medium=sem2&utm_campaign=prism&utm_source=internal&utm_content=2567

Mama Bear, you know, the mom who will viciously protect her young? Well, she ain't got nothing on Papa Bear. Case in point: a dad knocked out a man for leering at his daughter in a Pennsylvania Wawa convenience store. Now police are on the hunt for him.

Apparently, the dad and his daughter walked into the store, and when he noticed the man ogling her, he didn't say a word and just hit him.

I imagine that many parents can understand the reaction. We don't want anyone to treat out children like a piece of meat or have indecent thoughts about them. It makes our blood boil. However, fact of the matter is assaulting someone is a crime -- no matter what your reason. And why didn't this dad try to confront him verbally first? Why was violence the first reaction?

The punch caused some very serious injuries, and the overprotective pop could face criminal charges. Police released the following image of the attacker in hopes of finding him:

It all seems like a bit of an overreaction. It's unclear how old his daughter is, but it's clear she isn't a small child. For better or worse, people have a right to look whether you want them to or not. They can stare, leer, even lick their chops at the sight of someone and that is perfectly within their rights.

What do you think about how this father reacted?

Fabbs
08-19-2014, 11:56 AM
Upper Darby Police Department is investigating the assault and has released a CCTV image of the suspect.
Speaking to Philly.com, Superintendent Michael Chitwood, said: 'If somebody's looking at your daughter, why don't you confront him instead of punching him?

Do you recognise this man? Police have released this CCTV image (same as above) of a man they would like to speak to
'This guy's not an overprotective father... That's just his excuse for thumping the guy.'
The suspect and his daughter fled the store in a four-door car, believed to be a Ford.
Anyone with information about the identity of the man or girl should call 610-734-7693.

tlongII
08-19-2014, 12:40 PM
I wouldn't ogle that chick.

ohmwrecker
08-19-2014, 12:45 PM
:lol Fabbs got punched at a convenience store for ogling that girl in front of her dad.

lefty
08-19-2014, 12:46 PM
He punched him because he didnt ogle his hottest daughter

Malik Hairston
08-19-2014, 01:39 PM
:lol what a waste of an ogle, tbh..

Infinite_limit
08-19-2014, 01:58 PM
Sucker punch. Should get jail time depending on the physical harm inflicted.

mrsmaalox
08-19-2014, 06:17 PM
Shuldn't do dumb shit like that in front of girls' dads or big brothers. Guy is lucky he didn't get shot.

Strange Love
08-19-2014, 06:22 PM
Shot for looking at some fat, unnatractive slob? :lol

That fattie probably blows 3-4 dudes a day. Where's dad then?

mrsmaalox
08-19-2014, 06:27 PM

Yup shot. She just may do that but if dad aint there it's not a problem. You wanna get blown by or look at a fat unattractive slob, do it when her dad isn't around. Duh.

Strange Love
08-19-2014, 06:33 PM
Yup shot. She just may do that but if dad aint there it's not a problem. You wanna get blown by or look at a fat unattractive slob, do it when her dad isn't around. Duh.

Looking at someone is not a crime though. You dont need to act all high and mighty. The dad probably spends hours looking at fine young ladies himself.

Until you're invading her space, touching and being straight up creepy that's when you should act. But just looking? Seriously?

mrsmaalox
08-19-2014, 06:35 PM
Looking at someone is not a crime though. You dont need to act all high and mighty. The dad probably spends hours looking at fine young ladies himself.

Until you're invading her space, touching and being straight up creepy that's when you should act. But just looking? Seriously?

I didn't say what the dad did was justifiable or that the ogler committed a crime. I'm just saying it's pretty dumb to do that stuff in front of a girl's dad.

benefactor
08-19-2014, 07:25 PM
:lol Fabbs got punched at a convenience store for ogling that girl in front of her dad.
Remember det time Fabbs wanted to know where people on ST went swimming at?

Koolaid_Man
08-19-2014, 08:26 PM
I didn't say what the dad did was justifiable or that the ogler committed a crime. I'm just saying it's pretty dumb to do that stuff in front of a girl's dad.

I agree...I almost got into a fight once in a grocery store when a Mexican dude said I was looking at his wife. I was looking in the direction but really wasn't paying too much attention...so I straight up told him : "You got me fucked up dude I only fuck with dimes I ain't trynna look at nothing like that." and so I figured he wanted to throw so I got in my stance and his ugly ass bitch talked him down....and that bitch was Mr. Ed...but her ass was nice...:lol

Koolaid_Man
08-19-2014, 08:27 PM
By the way...I fucking you miss you Maalox

Koolaid_Man
08-19-2014, 08:28 PM

this to be honest....I'd cut my dick off if it ever asked me to look at a ugly bitch like that...

UZER
08-19-2014, 09:19 PM
I agree...I almost got into a fight once in a grocery store when a Mexican dude said I was looking at his wife. I was looking in the direction but really wasn't paying too much attention...so I straight up told him : "You got me fucked up dude I only fuck with dimes I ain't trynna look at nothing like that." and so I figured he wanted to throw so I got in my stance and his ugly ass bitch talked him down....and that bitch was Mr. Ed...but her ass was nice...:lol

Was it a taekwondo stance? Or did you start doing your capoeira side to side moves?

Franklin
08-20-2014, 12:08 AM
ogling is different than just looking at someone imho, though the difference it hard to tell sometimes. Like I often look at the pictures of Goddess and Lunar Goddess but I never do it in a prurient manner. I just appreciate their beauty and that's all, but you never know what a man really thinks when he appears to look at some fine young ladies, without checking the hardness of his dick.

mouse
08-20-2014, 06:04 AM
Wheres the dad when his innocent daughter is twerking her Popeye's chicken eating ass at the local hood parties?

DMC
08-20-2014, 07:23 AM
Some neighborhoods might as well be the demilitarized zone.