PDA

View Full Version : Do You Flirt with Ugly Chicks?

Huey Freeman
08-20-2014, 12:52 AM
Do you flirt with chicks you wouldn't screw if they asked you to?

There's a chick (not hideous but......) at work who constantly has guys (from other departments) at her cubical flirting with her. It got so bad that my boss had to intervene and prohibit guys form staying at her desk for a long period of time cause it was taking away from her job (the other unattractive chicks in office complained). She confided in me that she doesn't understand why these dudes won't have sex with her. This chick directly asked them for sex (she indirectly asked me the same week I met her), but the dudes are playing games with her (her words). I can't flirt with a chick I have no ambition to fuck tbh. I don't know how or why a dude would do this. I hear them talking real dirty to this chick. I can see why shes being led on tbh.

Do you do this at the job or wherever? Flirt with chicks you don't wanna screw.

RD2191
08-20-2014, 12:54 AM

There's a chick at work who constantly has guys (from other departments) at her cubical flirting with her. It got so bad that my boss had to intervene and prohibit guys staying at her desk for a long period of time cause it was taking away from her job (the other unattractive chicks in office complained). She confided in me that she doesn't understand why these dudes won't have sex with her. This chick directly asked them for sex (she indirectly asked me the same week I met her), but the dudes are playing games with her (her words).

Do do this at the job or wherever? Flirt with chicks you don't wanna screw.
Hard to tell what is considered flirting these days. I've said hi to women before and they took it as flirting. So who the hell knows.

Huey Freeman
08-20-2014, 12:58 AM
Hard to tell what is considered flirting these days. I've said hi to women before and they took it as flirting. So who the hell knows.

Thats not the flirting I'm talking about tbh
Im talking about discussing sexual positions and shit, and talking about meeting her somewhere but don't show up or claim they lost her number and shit.

Shits fucked up to me.

InRareForm
08-20-2014, 01:01 AM
Which Brothel is this at?

Malik Hairston
08-20-2014, 01:01 AM
Huey with his monthly "work female" thread, tbh:lol..

Huey Freeman
08-20-2014, 01:02 AM
Huey with his monthly "work female" thread, tbh:lol..

:lol

Office chicks are different then bar chicks. Shits fascinating to me

Huey Freeman
08-20-2014, 01:04 AM
Which Brothel is this at?

Tbh

:lol As much sex it seems like goes down it could be. I only partook once, now the bitch is pissed at me for some reason.

Franklin
08-20-2014, 01:20 AM
True, I only smiled to Chelsea 7yrs ago and to Lunar Goddess in November last year, yet they both took it as flirting and fell in love for me... I tried to avoid the same mistake I made on Chelsea that was why I got myself the name Mark Celibate to inform the B's that I'm the wrong guy to flirt with, yet it still didn't work. She deluded me into the reverie and I feel I'm not even 1/10 as smart as I was just two months ago tbh. I love her now just as much as love Scarlett, but I don't ever wanna fuck either one. I think love and fuck are two entirely different things, sometimes you may love someone without ever fucking her, or the other way around where you fuck someone (like a prostitute) without liking her.

RD2191
08-20-2014, 01:22 AM
True, I only smiled to Chelsea 7yrs ago and to Lunar Goddess in November last year, yet they both took it as flirting and fell in love for me... I tried to avoid the same mistake I made on Chelsea that was why I got myself the name Mark Celibate in inform the B's that I'm the wrong guy to flirt with, yet it still didn't work. She deluded me into the reverie and I feel I'm not even 1/10 as smart as I was just two months ago tbh. I love her now just as much as love Scarlett, but I don't ever wanna fuck either one. I think love and fuck are two entirely different things, sometimes you may love someone without ever fucking her, or the other way around where you fuck someone (like a prostitute) without liking her.
:wakeup

Venti Quattro
08-20-2014, 01:23 AM
If they have a body to die for

The Reckoning
08-20-2014, 01:26 AM
only if they have giant spherical objects to look at while i talk

HI-FI
08-20-2014, 01:26 AM
this. if they have a nice ass then I'll see whats up. otherwise I'll be polite and friendly.

Franklin
08-20-2014, 01:27 AM
sometimes if you're a guy and you're too charming, the only way to avoid losing your virginity is by chopping your dick entirely off once and for all, tbh.

Huey Freeman
08-20-2014, 01:32 AM

I'm sure every man (including myself) agrees with you. When I say "ugly chick" I'm also considering her body. They women I'm talking about in my OP isn't really ugly in the face.

Kool Bob Love
08-20-2014, 01:34 AM
I wasn't really spitting game I was scrimmaging. :tu

Huey Freeman
08-20-2014, 01:36 AM
I wasn't really spitting game I was scrimmaging. :tu

What's the point of scrimmaging the Jacksonville Jags when you aiming to play Denver that week.

but I like that quote tbh

Strange Love
08-20-2014, 01:54 AM
Most dudes do this to gauge their charm skils and to see if they still "got it." Ugly or not, there are some dudes that will flirt just to see if he can pick her up.

There are 2 kinds of flirting. The friendly, innocent kind where you're like hey sexy, you look nice etc. Then there is the type of flirting where you are flirting hardcore style cause you want to hit that.

Pick your spots imo. Either flirt because you're looking to fuck or flirt in a way where its understandable you're doing it because you're being friendly and not leading that person on. Let your game be known. It's fuck up leading someone on and put on the dissapearing act.

TDMVPDPOY
08-20-2014, 02:39 AM
thats a sexual harassment case

bitch will earn alot of money if she proceed for court

Franklin
08-20-2014, 02:57 AM
Most dudes do this to gauge their charm skils and to see if they still "got it." Ugly or not, there are some dudes that will flirt just to see if he can pick her up.

There are 2 kinds of flirting. The friendly, innocent kind where you're like hey sexy, you look nice etc. Then there is the type of flirting where you are flirting hardcore style cause you want to hit that.

Pick your spots imo. Either flirt because you're looking to fuck or flirt in a way where its understandable you're doing it because you're being friendly and not leading that person on. Let your game be known. It's fuck up leading someone on and put on the dissapearing act.
sometimes bitches do the same imho and I've been victimized by that type of behaviors quite a few times, tbh.

Buddy Mignon
08-20-2014, 09:56 AM

There's a chick (not hideous but......) at work who constantly has guys (from other departments) at her cubical flirting with her. It got so bad that my boss had to intervene and prohibit guys form staying at her desk for a long period of time cause it was taking away from her job (the other unattractive chicks in office complained). She confided in me that she doesn't understand why these dudes won't have sex with her. This chick directly asked them for sex (she indirectly asked me the same week I met her), but the dudes are playing games with her (her words). I can't flirt with a chick I have no ambition to fuck tbh. I don't know how or why a dude would do this. I hear them talking real dirty to this chick. I can see why shes being led on tbh.

Do you do this at the job or wherever? Flirt with chicks you don't wanna screw.

So you're having trouble nailing some office pussy, right? I get it... I can't relate, but I can help you. Your biggest mistake is not realizing how superficial women truly are. First of all, they're not flirting with you... they're just wasting time with you. You're probably very helpful and keep crackers, granola bars, and tea at your desk, right? I've seen your kind plenty of times. Why don't you just grow a pair and man the fuck up, you little pussy... ask one of these dames out for a drink after work. You're bound to get one that's thirsty and says yes. That's the one that will fuck you. And stop allowing those other broads to come to your desk wasting your time.

Koolaid_Man
08-20-2014, 10:42 AM
So you're having trouble nailing some office pussy, right? I get it... I can't relate, but I can help you. Your biggest mistake is not realizing how superficial women truly are. First of all, they're not flirting with you... they're just wasting time with you. You're probably very helpful and keep crackers, granola bars, and tea at your desk, right? I've seen your kind plenty of times. Why don't you just grow a pair and man the fuck up, you little pussy... ask one of these dames out for a drink after work. You're bound to get one that's thirsty and says yes. That's the one that will fuck you. And stop allowing those other broads to come to your desk wasting your time.

He's a gotdam liar Luva. He says the bitch outright asked his coworkers to fuck but that she only implied it with him. He's lying is ass off. ..that bitch asked him to fuck but he's scared as fuck because he doesn't know how to fuck. He's scared he won't be able to handle that ass so he's using the excuse that she's not that attractive. He's Just another nerd who Jacks off all day. Lol

DJR210
08-20-2014, 11:19 AM
:lmao 2 make believe faggots commenting on real life

ohmwrecker
08-20-2014, 06:04 PM
:lmao 2 make believe faggots commenting on real life

I liked it better before the internet when loser, virgin dorks like kool and luva couldn't have these fake fantasy personas and had no choice but to be perceived for the insignificant turds that they are. It's really sad that they are still hanging on to this pathetic charade.

Strange Love
08-20-2014, 06:33 PM
Its pretty hard to be a virgin these days without really..and I mean really trying. But these two make me doubt that they aren't. :lol

DJR210
08-20-2014, 08:34 PM
I liked it better before the internet when loser, virgin dorks like kool and luva couldn't have these fake fantasy personas and had no choice but to be perceived for the insignificant turds that they are. It's really sad that they are still hanging on to this pathetic charade.

Agreed, especially after the bitter Asian male muddling his way through life was outed in front of the forum.

Koolaid_Man
08-20-2014, 09:05 PM
Its pretty hard to be a virgin these days without really..and I mean really trying. But these two make me doubt that they aren't. :lol

What's really funny is that you clowns are in the presence of two Boss players and yall have no clue. We find this shit comical. I put that on my grandma yall just can't do what we do.

Luva is an even bigger playa than Kool...all that Paki- Asian - Poor African connect shit...haha...haha. ..Yall got us pegged all wrong. Shit is hilarious....we laughing all the way to the bank.

My little hater homies. Lol

Franklin
08-20-2014, 10:55 PM
That's true, it takes a strong mind and extraordinary self-discipline to abstain from those coquettes tbh.

Huey Freeman
08-20-2014, 11:59 PM

Lol

I have never in my life had problems nailing pussy homeboy.

Huey Freeman
08-21-2014, 12:02 AM
He's a gotdam liar Luva. He says the bitch outright asked his coworkers to fuck but that she only implied it with him. He's lying is ass off. ..that bitch asked him to fuck but he's scared as fuck because he doesn't know how to fuck. He's scared he won't be able to handle that ass so he's using the excuse that she's not that attractive. He's Just another nerd who Jacks off all day. Lol

Kool Kool Kool

I wish you know me reality tbh

As I have told you before, I would love to meet you someday