PDA

View Full Version : Islam

Avante
08-20-2014, 02:03 AM
I was out in my Fortress of Solitude knocking out some bench when Judy..."come look at this"...so I finish the set then head to the den. At first I thought it was just a plane that had crashed into the Twin Towers, as we all know there was a lot more to it than just that.

After 9/11 I got real curious about that world over there, up until 9/11 I'd read a few things about the primitive life stye, the backward thinking, but did think Sinbad, The Arabian Nights, Alladin and the Lamp were pretty cool.

Then I started looking for books about Islam, Mohammad, The Middle East, The Koran (that was 27 books ago) I was totally shocked, I couldn't believe what I was reading, it was as if this was some other planet. Public beheadings (who in the fuck chops heads off), public stonings (throwing rocks at people, are you fucking kidding me), the way women are treated (who knows any woman here who'd allow that sort of shit to happen?) a murderous tyrant lying about Angels in caves pulling off the biggest hoax of all time.

The biggest differences between Islam and Christianity is while God was strict He didn't go to the lengths that we see from Allah in the Koran about...."Kill infidels". And, most Christians realize all that Biblical stuff happened long long ago and it has little to do with today, while Muslims act like Mohammad is still raiding caravans and........either submit or it's the sword.

Imagine Texas fighting with Oklahoma or Louisiana, they have silly shit like that going on all the time over there. Tribal warfare?????????? We need to get as far away from those freaks as possible. That's what they do and have always done, ya see.........they like it!

spurraider21
08-20-2014, 02:32 AM
but you said you aren't christian and dont believe in the bible...

so you are comparing/contrasting two fictional deities?

Avante
08-20-2014, 03:15 AM
but you said you aren't christian and dont believe in the bible...

so you are comparing/contrasting two fictional deities?

My beliefs have nothing to do with this. I;m talking about a hoax perpertrated by a murderer. And the negative impact this hoax has had on our world.

It's the last Olympics, one of those Islamic countries has a pretty decent female sprinter. So there she is trying to run dressed up in all that garb so we can't see her legs, is that crazy or what?

How about the way gays are treated over there? The incredible amount of violence/terrorizm linked to Islam.

Imagine a religion where they have followers who actually believe it's better to....BOOM! killing themself and others so they are assured a place in paradise with all those virgins, is that retarded or what?

This isn't her, but this is how she looked. While that will work in a long distance it sucks for a sprinter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFXv7XT66ng

Bill Mayer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0a49574WOU

ChumpDumper
08-20-2014, 07:47 AM
Do you not remember making all these threads several times before?

Big Empty
08-20-2014, 07:50 AM
I didnt realize Jesus is mentioned more in the Quran that Mohamed. Weird

it's me
08-20-2014, 09:28 AM
This fucker must be pretty lonely... dude opens up threads at almost the same rate new christian denominations appear.

Avante
08-20-2014, 10:49 AM
I didnt realize Jesus is mentioned more in the Quran that Mohamed. Weird

An obvious mad man freaking out over religion. How Mohammad sold his Angel Gabriel in a cave on a mountain bullshit...?????

How could Jesus be mentioned at all, that right there tells us the whole thing was a truck load of crap.

Avante
08-20-2014, 10:53 AM
This fucker must be pretty lonely... dude opens up threads at almost the same rate new christian denominations appear.

Since you just get in the way stay out of them, ok fucker?

it's me
08-20-2014, 11:01 AM
Since you just get in the way stay out of them, ok fucker?

:lmao

leemajors
08-20-2014, 11:12 AM
An obvious mad man freaking out over religion. How Mohammad sold his Angel Gabriel in a cave on a mountain bullshit...?????

How could Jesus be mentioned at all, that right there tells us the whole thing was a truck load of crap.

You don't know shit about Islam, that is the logical conclusion.

Avante
08-20-2014, 12:02 PM
You don't know shit about Islam, that is the logical conclusion.

Well the side of the book says.....John A. Williams ISLAM

What would you like to know?

ChumpDumper
08-20-2014, 12:12 PM
Imagine Texas fighting with Oklahoma or LouisianaImagine a confederation of states fighting a union of other states!

Golly!

Avante
08-20-2014, 06:18 PM
I simply refuse to talk to this retarded freak so could somebody please explain I was....OBVIOUSLY...talking about in todays world.

Avante
08-27-2014, 03:13 PM
Starting to get a little concerned with...ISIS.

xmas1997
08-27-2014, 10:15 PM
Starting to get a little concerned with...ISIS.

You should, we all should.

DD
08-27-2014, 10:21 PM
wipe it off the planet

Avante
08-27-2014, 10:50 PM
You should, we all should.

How long before something similiar to 9/11?

Avante
08-27-2014, 10:51 PM
wipe it off the planet

I wish it were that easy.

xmas1997
08-28-2014, 09:53 AM
Some are saying it is going to take ground troops to wipe out ISIS.

Avante
08-28-2014, 01:56 PM
Some are saying it is going to take ground troops to wipe out ISIS.

I hate to see that, but we better do something soon.

DD
08-28-2014, 02:48 PM
I wish it were that easy.

It could be.

Avante
08-28-2014, 02:52 PM
It could be.

I get where you're going with that but.....hmmmmm?

xmas1997
08-28-2014, 04:58 PM
What?

Nuclear weapons?

Infinite_limit
09-06-2014, 01:45 PM
Avante, since you idolize Blacks you have to like Muslims