PDA

View Full Version : Suns: I'm back bitches! First topic: Eric Bledsoe

RonMexico
08-20-2014, 01:46 PM
I've made my triumphant return to SpursTalk.

Let's talk Bledsoe... will he be traded? What should Suns expect in return?

I'll hang up and listen.

http://www.brightsideofthesun.com/2014/8/20/6048467/jude-lacava-phoenix-suns-are-trying-to-trade-eric-bledsoe

Indazone
08-20-2014, 02:05 PM
Thanks..trade bait to the Rockets.

RonMexico
08-20-2014, 04:01 PM
I keep hearing from Rox fans that he's going there. Or - if not him - then they'll somehow get Dragic back. I just continue laughing. What assets do the Rockets really have?

Phillip
08-20-2014, 07:51 PM
wow its been a long time :wow

JohnnyMax
08-20-2014, 08:09 PM
I haven't watched many Laker games since Kobe's injury. As much as I dislike him, I enjoy watching him play.

baseline bum
08-20-2014, 11:44 PM
I haven't watched many Laker games since Kobe's injury. As much as I dislike him, I enjoy watching him play.

Yeah, I enjoyed watching him play last season too, man.

Thebesteva
08-20-2014, 11:54 PM

I'll hang up and listen.

http://www.brightsideofthesun.com/2014/8/20/6048467/jude-lacava-phoenix-suns-are-trying-to-trade-eric-bledsoe

Why'd u leave us like that?

http://static1.gamespot.com/uploads/original/363/3632305/2575014-1594670353-CrOzl.gif

RonMexico
08-25-2014, 08:46 AM
I do apologize everyone. I could no longer exist as a coherent poster after Lance Blanks traded Goran Dragic + first round pick for Aaron Brooks. One year removed from a trip to the Western Conference Finals and I felt like Sarver's antics were going to give me a heart attack during an angry post on here. I've mellowed out and now I'm ready to talk b-ball.

Venti Quattro
08-25-2014, 09:06 AM
I do apologize everyone. I could no longer exist as a coherent poster after Lance Blanks traded Goran Dragic + first round pick for Aaron Brooks. One year removed from a trip to the Western Conference Finals and I felt like Sarver's antics were going to give me a heart attack during an angry post on here. I've mellowed out and now I'm ready to talk b-ball.

Sup

monosylab1k
08-25-2014, 09:25 PM

I'll hang up and listen.

Sup RM when u headin back to Dallas?

Dex
08-26-2014, 11:02 AM
I keep hearing from Rox fans that he's going there. Or - if not him - then they'll somehow get Dragic back. I just continue laughing. What assets do the Rockets really have?

None, they traded them all in their failed attempt for Bosh.

baseline bum
09-07-2014, 08:50 AM

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

DPG21920
09-07-2014, 10:15 AM
That right there tells you his value. Getting Ty Lawson money is more than fair for a guy at his level and especially with his injury history.

spurraider21
09-07-2014, 11:49 AM

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao
:lol if he tears an ACL. his agent fucked him baddd

Mori Chu
09-10-2014, 11:51 AM
He can play for the QO and leave, then, if he wants to risk his entire career for a few bucks.

Xylus
09-10-2014, 11:51 PM
This is one of the stupidest financial decisions I've ever seen a player make.

Kamnik
09-11-2014, 01:52 AM
Trade him asap for a quality power forward. Don't need to get the same value.... just get a quality big man and a pick or two.

Bad karma he will bring to the team will mean a bad chemistry from day 1 in training camp.

Thread
09-11-2014, 06:23 AM

He doesn't want to be here, X. Not for $85 or $85 million.

He's not cookie cutter materiel. This is a centralized atmosphere (small time|piss post|chickenshit) twixt the four sports teams here & Blood does not want it. Donough has to face the music. And he ain't no virgin neither. He's already been touched=Alex Len.

Kamnik
09-11-2014, 07:05 AM
So.... if his knee explodes.... he still earned 10mil or so until now?
He won't be exactly living on food stamps...

Mori Chu
09-11-2014, 10:54 AM
If he wants the max, he can have fun trying to get it next summer. Not worth keeping him at even close to that much money. I'm not mad at the guy but I do think his actions (and those of his agent) show questionable judgment. He's just offended that we didn't offer him more and now he isn't seeing straight because of it.

wanggi
09-12-2014, 11:53 AM

He's not cookie cutter materiel. This is a centralized atmosphere (small time|piss post|chickenshit) twixt the four sports teams here & Blood does not want it. Donough has to face the music. And he ain't no virgin neither. He's already been touched=Alex Len.
Still no offer sheet, asshole.
You're wrong again cubby. He would have signed the extension and vowed to stay here in the valley if the Sun offered him the max.
Go find another excuse for playing the "pay him the fucking money(max)" card.

Pelicans78
09-12-2014, 12:03 PM

He was following the Eric Gordon protocol hoping that a team would bite to give him a max contract. The Suns did and the Pelicans matched :lol

Kamnik
09-12-2014, 01:56 PM
At this point all I can say.... F*** Eric Bledsoe. I hope he doesn't resign.

If he would have a good health track record I would understand his position.... but this... meh

Thread
09-12-2014, 07:33 PM
Still no offer sheet, asshole.
You're wrong again cubby. He would have signed the extension and vowed to stay here in the valley if the Sun offered him the max.
Go find another excuse for playing the "pay him the fucking money(max)" card.

Fine. I am wrong.

ha, ha. A nice fibrous cancerous growth on 3rd Street & Jefferson.

Clipper Nation
09-12-2014, 08:56 PM

Nuh uh. You said "pay him the fuckin' money." Backtracking now is chickenshit and piss-pot.

cd021
09-12-2014, 09:41 PM
So.... if his knee explodes.... he still earned 10mil or so until now?
He won't be exactly living on food stamps...

$7.5 million but that much closer to $4.5. NBA players make about 600,000 per 1 million.

He wants 5 years, $85 million ($51,000,000 is about what he would make)

The Suns offered 4 years $48 million ($28,800,000 is what he could make)

He could take the QA $4.94 million ($2.96 million) and become an unrestricted free agent.

its more risky to take the QA he's already missed 72 of the 312 regular season games in his 4 year career (23%).

phoenix219
09-12-2014, 10:57 PM

You're 100% right.

He knows he's not getting the max, from anyone.

I doubt the max is actually what this is over.

If we are dumb enough to give him the max, he'll suck it up, and take it, because he KNOWS he's not worth it.

He requested something insane. If he doesn't get it, he wants to play where HE chooses to. Not here. The money would be the ONLY reason he stays here. He'll make the same money with a QO this year and the max for the following years somewhere else, as he does taking the $12m here.

For equal money, he would rather be NOT here.

LA, Cleveland, anywhere but here.

If we were dumb enough to pay that max though, he'd think about it. Until then, he can blame it on the money, rather then flat out coming out and trashing Phoenix. He'd rather kill his reputation being seen as just another money grubber, rather then being the asshole that actually comes out and says no, I don't care, I don't like it here, Period.

Thread
09-12-2014, 11:07 PM
Nuh uh. You said "pay him the fuckin' money." Backtracking now is chickenshit and piss-pot.

My fart catcher shows up.

AlexJones
09-12-2014, 11:25 PM
My fart catcher shows up.

I swear, I'm going to fucking break your back the moment I step on Arizona soil. What's your address? I'm coming.

Thread
09-13-2014, 09:32 AM
I swear, I'm going to fucking break your back the moment I step on Arizona soil. What's your address? I'm coming.

Pack a lunch, motherfucker.

scanry
09-13-2014, 10:39 AM
Pack a lunch, motherfucker.

:lol

Thread
09-13-2014, 12:44 PM
:lol

I'll tell ya, Scanny, when you're over 60 and you can flex some bully behavior it feels good.

And who's to say if I did actually meet up with him whether I could, you know, actually represent myself, stand up one last time, perhaps an elbow drop, run his eyes across the top rope, and if by chance I couldn't, I'd extend my right hand in friendship, then when he took it, I'd kick him in the bean bag and pile drive him, Mad Dog Vachon style.

AlexJones
09-13-2014, 12:46 PM
I'll tell ya, Scanny, when you're over 60 and you can flex some bully behavior it feels good.

And who's to say if I did actually meet up with him whether I could, you know, actually represent myself, stand up one last time, perhaps an elbow drop, run his eyes across the top rope, and if by chance I couldn't, I'd extend my right hand in friendship, then when he took it, I'd kick him in the bean bag and pile drive him, Mad Dog Vachon style.

Party's over, grandpa.

Thread
09-13-2014, 12:49 PM
Party's over, grandpa.

I got my oats & I'm feelin' 'em. You'll walk over. You're limpin' back.

AlexJones
09-13-2014, 12:55 PM
I got my oats & I'm feelin' 'em. You'll walk over. You're limpin' back.

EVer felt like your head is hurting so bad you want to slice your brain out with a saw? That's what'll happen if we see face-to-face.

scanry
09-13-2014, 12:59 PM

He's got to be someone's troll. From his demeanor, he looks like one of the old Mavs Krew. Didn't they have a vote on limiting your posts?

Thread
09-13-2014, 04:51 PM
He's got to be someone's troll. From his demeanor, he looks like one of the old Mavs Krew. Didn't they have a vote on limiting your posts?

Yep, and Herself backed 'em. It's never been the same since twixt Her & me. Something's missing.

wanggi
09-16-2014, 08:29 AM

Even Japs don't do that.

Thread
09-17-2014, 11:53 AM
Even Japs don't do that.

Come a callin' of a Sunday morn. WTF is wrong with your people, wangi? And we ain't comin' back for veng? Please.