PDA

View Full Version : A question for the atheists.....

Avante
08-21-2014, 10:18 PM
......out there.

Anyone raised by atheists?

xmas1997
08-21-2014, 10:22 PM
My father considered himself an agnostic.

Avante
08-21-2014, 10:30 PM
My father considered himself an agnostic.

How about your mom?

spurraider21
08-21-2014, 10:34 PM
my mom thinks she's a christian, my dad doesn't really care. his father was an armenian orthodox priest. i was brought up christian though, it was taught at my school through elementary and middle school

Avante
08-21-2014, 10:41 PM
my mom thinks she's a christian, my dad doesn't really care. his father was an armenian orthodox priest. i was brought up christian though, it was taught at my school through elementary and middle school

I'm always curious what would cause anyone to want to take this....bah humbug....approach to this, especially since most grew up around it.

spurraider21
08-21-2014, 10:44 PM
I'm always curious what would cause anyone to want to take this....bah humbug....approach to this, especially since most grew up around it.
It's not a bah humbug approach. I'm not really bitter, and its not a sense of "i hate the world, let me be atheist." It just makes more sense to me than the alternative. If there is a god, it's likely not the one from the books either

Blake
08-21-2014, 10:45 PM

I'm on lol ignore.

someone ask Avante where he's going to go when he dies.

Avante
08-21-2014, 10:56 PM
It's not a bah humbug approach. I'm not really bitter, and its not a sense of "i hate the world, let me be atheist." It just makes more sense to me than the alternative. If there is a god, it's likely not the one from the books either

Be honest with me, ok? Have you noticed those who do believe seem better adjusted to life than those who don't believe?

Strange Love
08-21-2014, 11:03 PM
Being raised by atheist is akin to being raise a Jehovah's Witness. Once you are old enough to realize shit for yourself, you tend to bolt.

spurraider21
08-21-2014, 11:05 PM
Be honest with me, ok? Have you noticed those who do believe seem better adjusted to life than those who don't believe?
not really. what are you referring to by "better adjusted to life"

Avante
08-21-2014, 11:33 PM
Being raised by atheist is akin to being raise a Jehovah's Witness. Once you are old enough to realize shit for yourself, you tend to bolt.

Hmmmm? Bolt from being an atheist?

Avante
08-21-2014, 11:35 PM
not really. what are you referring to by "better adjusted to life"

As we all know life is filled with a lot of trials and tribulations. In my life experiences I've noticed the ones who can deal the best with what life throws at them are believers. Those who stress and can't cope so well....atheists.

spurraider21
08-21-2014, 11:48 PM
As we all know life is filled with a lot of trials and tribulations. In my life experiences I've noticed the ones who can deal the best with what life throws at them are believers. Those who stress and can't cope so well....atheists.
i feel like you're talking out of your ass though. its more likely that a religious character told you this and you have just regurgitated this as fact.

i've never associated people's religious views with their emotional states though. its not like i see when somebody is in a poor state and i start grilling them about their beliefs. i can't say i've necessarily noticed one or the other

Avante
08-21-2014, 11:59 PM
i feel like you're talking out of your ass though. its more likely that a religious character told you this and you have just regurgitated this as fact.

i've never associated people's religious views with their emotional states though. its not like i see when somebody is in a poor state and i start grilling them about their beliefs. i can't say i've necessarily noticed one or the other

Well when I played HS football the guys who were the leaders on the team were the believers. When I was in boot camp, the cats who handled that bullshit the best were believers. In the work world I saw the same thing.

Look at you and this place..."i feel you're just talking out your ass"....hahaha!!!!!! Now look at those who have no respect for anyone....yep atheists.

Little man I was born in 1949, do you honestly believe I haven't seen enought of life to know what I;m talking about?

Strange Love
08-22-2014, 12:06 AM
Hmmmm? Bolt from being an atheist?

No. Change their views.

spurraider21
08-22-2014, 12:10 AM
Well when I played HS football the guys who were the leaders on the team were the believers. When I was in boot camp, the cats who handled that bullshit the best were believers. In the work world I saw the same thing.
since when do football players sit around and talk about their religious beliefs? how do you know the ones who handled themselves poorly weren't also believers?

Look at you and this place..."i feel you're just talking out your ass"....hahaha!!!!!! Now look at those who have no respect for anyone....yep atheists.
that isn't a matter of being respectful or disrespectful. talking out your ass is an expression for somebody making a claim with zero to back it up. you've given me your fair share of insults the past week or so on the topic. i could turn it around and say "who has been disrespectful to me? yup, a believer."

Little man I was born in 1949, do you honestly believe I haven't seen enought of life to know what I;m talking about?
you were born in 1949 and yet you've never read a science book

xmas1997
08-22-2014, 08:27 AM
How about your mom?

She was a luke warm Christian, believed in God etc. but never went to church, but she prayed.

Unhappy with life due to their childhood and from having to bow down to what they consider a mythical entity that none of their senses could sense I suppose.

This is beyond dispute, they are the unhappiest and most ill-adjusted and foul tempered of all the people I know. You make a very valid point. They start most every sentence with "I hate .....

While the religious most seem very happy regardless of their station in life, have great senses of humor, help others, and much less stressed out. They start most sentences with " I love .....

This is a very valid point, the atheists are always bitching about something, it is hard to be around them, and they seem to die early deaths, whereas the believers seem to live longer and cope with changes easier.

The most disrespectful little bitches on this site here are the nonbelievers, that is a fact.
They are more likely to be the trolls on here, and when they argue points on here they resort to lies, twisting the truth, take quotes out of context, constantly make false assumptions and attribute it to others, think everything is a contest to be won or lost on here, dispute and disrespect every opinion, use insults constantly, and at last resort get hostile and belittling.
They are quick to take offense and melt down with no prodding at all.
Plus they have no senses of humor, always bicker, and are the most ignorant.
And for the most part the nonbelievers on here act like immature children putting other posters down on here and think that is what is funny.
The nonbelievers also have a false sense of superiority plus they act overly arrogant and try to flip it onto others, or they act insecure with inferiority complexes and are in complete states of denial about everything, they deny everything, nothing is ever their fault.
And they are never wrong about anything, and when they are shown they to be wrong, they never ever own up to it, rather they constantly complain about things, so they have absolutely no conception of humility or good sportsmanship.
And finally they die early deaths and have the smallest and most dismal of funerals, so that tells me they probably alienate themselves from their friends throughout their lives.
The trolls on this site are more often than not the atheists or nonbelievers I have noticed, and are the most insignificant and confused of souls.
We should pity them, and help them if we can.
This is what I have easily noticed and made note of on this site.
It is what it is.

TDMVPDPOY
08-22-2014, 08:43 AM
not religious, but if ur religious...the amount of shit u can get when u need help, you jump the que straight away when dealing with govt with the help of the church

aka example u illegal? need green card or papers process faster? join a religious group

Brazil
08-22-2014, 08:44 AM
This is beyond dispute, they are the unhappiest and most ill-adjusted and foul tempered of all the people I know. You make a very valid point. They start most every sentence with "I hate .....

While the religious most seem very happy regardless of their station in life, have great senses of humor, help others, and much less stressed out. They start most sentences with " I love .....

:lmao

fortunately for you being ridiculous and stupid don't kill

"They start most sentences with " I love ....." :lmao

Blake
08-22-2014, 08:45 AM
She was a luke warm Christian, believed in God etc. but never went to church, but she prayed.

Unhappy with life due to their childhood and from having to bow down to what they consider a mythical entity that none of their senses could sense I suppose.

This is a very valid point, the atheists are always bitching about something, it is hard to be around them, and they seem to die early deaths, whereas the believers seem to live longer and cope with changes easier.

The most disrespectful little bitches on this site here are the nonbelievers, that is a fact.
They are more likely to be the trolls on here, and when they argue points on here they resort to lies, twisting the truth, take quotes out of context, constantly make false assumptions and attribute it to others, think everything is a contest to be won or lost on here, dispute and disrespect every opinion, use insults constantly, and at last resort get hostile and belittling.
And for the most part the nonbelievers on here act like immature children putting other posters down on here and think that is what is funny.
The nonbelievers also have a false sense of superiority plus they act overly arrogant and try to flip it onto others, or they act insecure with inferiority complexes and are in complete states of denial about everything, they deny everything, nothing is ever their fault.
And they are never wrong about anything, and when they are shown they to be wrong, they never ever own up to it, rather they constantly complain about things, so they have absolutely no conception of humility or good sportsmanship.
And finally they die early deaths and have the smallest and most dismal of funerals, so that tells me they probably alienate themselves from their friends throughout their lives.
The trolls on this site are more often than not the atheists or nonbelievers I have noticed, and are the most insignificant and confused of souls.
It is what it is.

You're the biggest whiner in the history of ever

silverblk mystix
08-22-2014, 08:48 AM

truth bomb

silverblk mystix
08-22-2014, 08:50 AM

It is what it is.

Biggest truth nuke in the history of Trolltalk!!!!!!!!!!!

(despite what the little bitch cuck might opine- because this description pegs him perfectly)

:lmao:lmao

xmas1997
08-22-2014, 08:55 AM

You wouln't have said that if you didn't have a guilty conscience about it, and that is a fact.

If the shoe fits, wear it.

And it sure fits you more than most on here.

The truth hurts you badly, so much so you twist mere "reporting the facts" into whining.

I have no emotional investment in it, just reporting it as it is.

Own it, you are already living it.

mrsmaalox
08-22-2014, 08:58 AM

At least in the history of Spurstalk.

Blizzardwizard
08-22-2014, 09:00 AM
Yes. Both atheists.

silverblk mystix
08-22-2014, 09:06 AM
Atheists with the guilt bads ^ ^ :lmao:lmao

Truth is truth.

xmas1997
08-22-2014, 09:20 AM
At least in the history of Spurstalk.

You have no conception of the term if you can't differentiate between reporting the FACTS and whining.

Only an ignorant troll would confuse reporting with whining.

I guess you've indicted yourself, either that or you are in denial to the facts on this site.

Own it. Or stay in denial like most of the rest.

The Reckoning
08-22-2014, 09:50 AM
maybe i want a small and dismal funeral, tbh. plus my funeral isn't my decision to make. it's what all the people i've left back that hate me want :lol.

Blake
08-22-2014, 09:51 AM
Biggest truth nuke in the history of Trolltalk!!!!!!!!!!!

(despite what the little bitch cuck might opine- because this description pegs him perfectly)

:lmao:lmao

You're the angriest, most miserable person here

mrsmaalox
08-22-2014, 09:52 AM
You have no conception of the term if you can't differentiate between reporting the FACTS and whining.

I guess you've indicted yourself, either that or you are in denial to the facts on this site.

Just shut up. Be the good believer you claim you are and be the example of what you want everyone else here to be. Until your actions here match what you say, you are absolutely no different than the "trolls" you feel you must bash. You want this place to be better? Then you be better----own the word of the God you believe in. Until then you are the one who has indicted yourself as the troll, nothing else.

Blake
08-22-2014, 09:52 AM
You wouln't have said that if you didn't have a guilty conscience about it, and that is a fact.

If the shoe fits, wear it.

And it sure fits you more than most on here.

The truth hurts you badly, so much so you twist mere "reporting the facts" into whining.

I have no emotional investment in it, just reporting it as it is.

Own it, you are already living it.

Sure

Blake
08-22-2014, 09:55 AM

You're the one that started the thread begging for me to be banned.

That's not reporting. It's whining.

you won't own it though. You'll just whine some more.

spurraider21
08-22-2014, 10:08 AM
"This is beyond dispute"

:lol

xmas1997
08-22-2014, 10:31 AM
Missing your xanax again I see, troll.

You are undoubtedly one of the worst, and maybe the only, female trolls on here, but there always seems to be one bad apple, and with every post you solidify this and show you merit no respect whatsoever.

Are you proud of the mockery amd hypocrisy you make of yourself on this sports forum?

It's very telling you never have anything positive or constructive to say on here except in support of the trolls on here, and you can deny you support them all you want to, but it still does not change the fact that you ALWAYS do side with them.

You are judged by your associations and in this case your associations ON HERE are obviously with the trolls on here.

Plus you never do say anything significant upstairs at all, so don't expect any decent or casual or intelligent posters to give you any respect at all on here or even in real life for that matter.

It isn't going to happen until you change your ways for the better, sorry.

You've got to start somewhere, this is as good a place to start as anywhere in reforming your wayward ignorant ways.

In the meantime I see you for what you truly are and will continue to laugh AT you while I scold you, like right now.

mrsmaalox
08-22-2014, 10:32 AM
Wow.

edit---I still will not make aspirin/Tylenol/sick wife jokes

Blake
08-22-2014, 10:38 AM

You are undoubtedly one of the worst, and maybe the only, female trolls on here, but there always seems to be one bad apple, and with every post you solidify this and show you merit no respect whatsoever.

Are you proud of the mockery amd hypocrisy you make of yourself on this sports forum?

It's very telling you never have anything positive or constructive to say on here except in support of the trolls on here, and you can deny you support them all you want to, but it still does not change the fact that you ALWAYS do side with them.

You are judged by your associations and in this case your associations ON HERE are obviously with the trolls on here.

Plus you never do say anything significant upstairs at all, so don't expect any decent or casual or intelligent posters to give you any respect at all on here or even in real life for that matter.

It isn't going to happen until you change your ways for the better, sorry.

You've got to start somewhere, this is as good a place to start as anywhere in reforming your wayward ignorant ways.

In the meantime I see you for what you truly are and will continue to laugh AT you while I scold you, like right now.

Lol scolding

Lol lying about laughing

Blake
08-22-2014, 10:40 AM

What a decent guy you are

leemajors
08-22-2014, 10:40 AM
Wow.

edit---I still will not make aspirin/Tylenol/sick wife jokes

but he doesn't take this seriously, at all. never ever.

xmas1997
08-22-2014, 10:43 AM
You're the one that started the thread begging for me to be banned.

That's not reporting. It's whining.

you won't own it though. You'll just whine some more.

You are lying again, either that or you really believe your lies and mistook a huge joke on the trolls, you and chump, for seriousness.

I've made a few threads now luring and then bashing the trolls that were stupid enough to take the bait and post in them on here.

And to vainly try to save face for your own ignorance in jumping hook, line, and sinker into those threads, you try, and fail miserably by the way, to deflect your ignorant moronic BLUNDER by saying it was my or someone else' whining, or begging, or some other such nonsense.

Own up to your failures once in a while, it'll make you a better man if you do, if you are indeed a man.

Blake
08-22-2014, 10:43 AM

xmas making team rosters

lol judge xmas

xmas1997
08-22-2014, 10:45 AM
xmas making team rosters

lol judge xmas

Judge Dread.

Blake
08-22-2014, 10:45 AM
You are lying again, either that or you really believe your lies and mistook a huge joke on the trolls, you and chump, for seriousness.

I've made a few threads now luring and then bashing the trolls that were stupid enough to take the bait and post in them on here.

And to vainly try to save face for your own ignorance in jumping hook, line, and sinker into those threads, you try, and fail miserably by the way, to deflect your ignorant moronic BLUNDER by saying it was my or someone else'' whining, or begging, or some other such nonsense.

Own up to your failures once in a while, it'll make you a better man if you do, if you are indeed a man.

Lolwtf?

Dude. You started a thread begging for me to be banned.

It's not up for debate. You did it.

you not owning it was an easy prediction though.

xmas1997
08-22-2014, 10:46 AM
What a decent guy you are

I know the truth, even if you hide from it.

Blake
08-22-2014, 10:46 AM

The truth is you're a liar.

mrsmaalox
08-22-2014, 10:47 AM

I know the truth now also

Blake
08-22-2014, 10:48 AM
Judge Dread.

judge med

xmas1997
08-22-2014, 10:56 AM
Lolwtf?

Dude. You started a thread begging for me to be banned.

It's not up for debate. You did it.

you not owning it was an easy prediction though.

That was the second, count 'em, the second thread I posted LURING you moronic trolls into a thread.

It didn't take much effort or creativity to fool you into taking the bait.

That one was specific to you and chump though, yet it attracted all your little ST troll gang, didn't it?

Pretty effective if you ask me.

And the whole time I laughed AT all of you who stupidly thought I was emotionally melting down.

You dummies are so easy and ignorant that I can pull your puppet strings whenever I want, and even chump, but you are the easiest.

I'll eventually stop, when you start acting like mature adults on here, when you quit using childish insulting attempts at humor, and when you merit some respect.

Until then, you will get back what you put out, and I will keep laughing AT you.

Karma is a bitch. Now go ahead and confuse this with seriousness or melting down when it is merely honesty.

:rollin

xmas1997
08-22-2014, 10:59 AM
I know the truth now also

The truth is self evident. I don't lie here or anywhere.

You know who and what you are.

If I were you, I would be ashamed of what I had become.

mrsmaalox
08-22-2014, 11:01 AM
The truth is self evident. I don't lie here or anywhere.

You know who and what you are.

If I were you, I would be ashamed of what I had become.

But you did lie.

xmas1997
08-22-2014, 11:07 AM
But you did lie.

So says the troll.

Do you seriously think I am going to believe the word of a troll?

How preposterous.

No, when you start acting like a "decent" respectful, mature adult, I'll treat you like one.

I never start these attacks, insults, and lies, but I always finish them.

But while you moronic trolls continue your trolling, I will laugh AT you while you make a total fool of yourself.

spurraider21
08-22-2014, 11:10 AM
I will grant you this, OP. Richard Dawkins is an insufferable little bitch

TeyshaBlue
08-22-2014, 11:13 AM
According to your bbs posting metric, I'm a complete aberration. Atheist with no desire to instruct others on how to seek what guidance they need. I don't start threads that bitch and moan.
I've known some incredibly small minded, petty people in my time...they come from both sides of the aisle, tbh. Don't understand why a thread needs to be created highlighting one side and pointing fingers. Seems a bit petty.

TeyshaBlue
08-22-2014, 11:13 AM
Maalox is not a troll. Neither am I.

SnakeBoy
08-22-2014, 11:36 AM
According to your bbs posting metric, I'm a complete aberration. Atheist with no desire to instruct others on how to seek what guidance they need. I don't start threads that bitch and moan.
I've known some incredibly small minded, petty people in my time...they come from both sides of the aisle, tbh. Don't understand why a thread needs to be created highlighting one side and pointing fingers. Seems a bit petty.

In real life, my experience has been that is the norm for people with or without faith. My wife is a devote Catholic and it was a couple of years into our marriage before she really realized that I wasn't an atheist/agnostic.

Blake
08-22-2014, 11:38 AM
That was the second, count 'em, the second thread I posted LURING you moronic trolls into a thread.

It didn't take much effort or creativity to fool you into taking the bait.

That one was specific to you and chump though, yet it attracted all your little ST troll gang, didn't it?

Pretty effective if you ask me.

Effective at making yourself look like a whiny bitch, tbh

But they won't be banned.
People love ignorant trolls here apparently.

you started this troll thread

Wrong, I started this "should be banned" thread.
More of the same twisting and distortions of the truth by you trolls.

Lol now trying to claim it was only a bait thread.

What a horrible liar :lol

Blake
08-22-2014, 11:41 AM

"Guilty by association"

-judge meds

xmas1997
08-22-2014, 12:10 PM

I don't think you are.

But she has proven over the course of her posts to be the only female one.

Until she changes her spots I will continue to judge that by her posts.

No offense meant, we will just have to agree to be able to disagree.

xmas1997
08-22-2014, 12:32 PM
Effective at making yourself look like a whiny bitch, tbh Lol now trying to claim it was only a bait thread. What a horrible liar :lol

You wish it were not true.

But consider the truth, what would have been the point at that time for you to think anything other than what you presently think about it?

I had wanted you to think that, but now you know the truth about it.

If I had wanted a different outcome then I would have told you back then, but that would have defeated the purpose, you stupid stupid cuck.

And you are still caught up in your own delusion, after I let the cat out of the bag and have revealed the truth of it.

In my third "troll bait thread" I actually tried the experiment of revealing what it was all about before hand.

You remember it, it was the "Blah, Blah, Blah ........" troll thread.

And lo and behold, that worked famously too.

You may as well admit it, I am pulling all your puppet strings on here because most of you trolls are so damn stupid and ignorant you fall for it every time, even that troll Mrsmaalox fell for it.

And that time I only posted in it the first couple of posts to emcee it to get it going.

The rest of the time all I had to do was merely go and read the moronic troll takes in order to laugh at you morons for still falling for it and taking the bait.

I didn't even have to go back and emcee it or incite you further to keep it going.

You can call those threads whatever makes you feel good to appease your egos, but the truth of it was far different than what you thought, and what you still think to this day.

And they are still funny as hell when I bump them on occasion, because you take the bait all over again like the raging puppets that you are.

And that, dear troll, is supremely funny, the social psychology in action of internet message board experiments in predictable trollish behavior!

xmas1997
08-22-2014, 12:37 PM
Effective at making yourself look like a whiny bitch, tbh
Lol now trying to claim it was only a bait thread.
What a horrible liar :lol

Nope, you just don't want to accept the truth.

Because it is too humiliating for you!

"Guilty by association"-judge meds

Nope, Judge Dread.

Karma can be such a bitch, much worse than your ex-wife ever was, ........... if you ever were really married, and that is a huge IF.

Blake
08-22-2014, 12:37 PM
Tldr.

Liar.

xmas1997
08-22-2014, 12:42 PM
Tldr.

Liar.

That's because the truth is too humiliating for you to accept to your fragile ignorant egos.

Avante
08-22-2014, 04:40 PM
So who out there were raised by atheists?

Leetonidas
08-22-2014, 04:50 PM
Atheists make up a very very small percentage of the prison population compared to believers yet are the ones who are not able to handle or cope with stress and are less "adjusted" ...right :lmao

RD2191
08-22-2014, 04:53 PM
Well that's because most atheists are huge faggots that play video games all day in their mothers basement.

Leetonidas
08-22-2014, 04:55 PM
tbh I have never seen a basement down here in South Texas

Avante
08-22-2014, 04:55 PM
Atheists make up a very very small percentage of the prison population compared to believers yet are the ones who are not able to handle or cope with stress and are less "adjusted" ...right :lmao

Dude, you had it right to a point....(now think)
Short answer: 3%-5% of Americans are atheists

xmas1997
08-22-2014, 04:57 PM
Dude, you had it right to a point....(now think)
Short answer: 3%-5% of Americans are atheists

For such a small percentage, they sure have huge egos for such giant inferiority complexes!

Leetonidas
08-22-2014, 05:01 PM
And? Blacks don't make up much of the population but make up a shit load of the prison population. :lol Besides, .07% is incredibly fucking low, even at that minority (in reality it's about 20% of Americans who are unaffiliated with religion while 6% of them strictly identify as atheists).

Your opinions are just that, opinion. Pure conjecture with no basis in reality. But have fun in another endless circle jerk. I'll let you internet badasses continue your ongoing argument of who has the most amount of free time on their hands to waste arguing over nonsense on ST :lol

RD2191
08-22-2014, 05:02 PM
tbh I have never seen a basement down here in South Texas
Shitload of rock? I heard it would be too expensive. Needing explosives and shit.

TeyshaBlue
08-22-2014, 05:02 PM
So who out there were raised by atheists?

My kids. Next...

TeyshaBlue
08-22-2014, 05:03 PM
For such a small percentage, they sure have huge egos for such giant inferiority complexes!

Not really.

Avante
08-22-2014, 05:05 PM
And? Blacks don't make up much of the population but make up a shit load of the prison population. :lol Besides, .07% is incredibly fucking low, even at that minority (in reality it's about 20% of Americans who are unaffiliated with religion while 6% of them strictly identify as atheists).

Your opinions are just that, opinion. Pure conjecture with no basis in reality. But have fun in another endless circle jerk. I'll let you internet badasses continue your ongoing argument of who has the most amount of free time on their hands to waste arguing over nonsense on ST :lol

translation

Obviously with only about 5% of the population being atheists to begin with it stands to reason they will also have a small prison %. Why didn't I think of that?

Avante
08-22-2014, 05:07 PM
My kids. Next...

Poor litle kids, no Christmas, no Easter.

Leetonidas
08-22-2014, 05:07 PM
Shitload of rock? I heard it would be too expensive. Needing explosives and shit.

Yeah I just always never got the whole "in your mother's basement" thing because there are no basements here :lol which has made me basement envy, I kinda wish I had one at my mom's house to hang out in to see what all the fuss is about

mrsmaalox
08-22-2014, 05:10 PM

Trolling perhaps? :lol

TeyshaBlue
08-22-2014, 05:11 PM

Poor little Avante, no reasoning, no rational thought.

We celebrate all holidays. We don't celebrate the underlying baggage tho.
Seems to work great.

Leetonidas
08-22-2014, 05:12 PM
translation

Obviously with only about 5% of the population being atheists to begin with it stands to reason they will also have a small prison %. Why didn't I think of that?

But 5% of prison inmates aren't atheists dumbass, it's 70x lower than their actual demographic, which tells us either way atheists have way less of a propensity to commit crimes. Not that you would get any of that you geriatric fuck. stick to useless track discussion, at least then no one gives a shit enough to call you out on what an incompetent moron you are. And a pedophile on top of that :lol but that's what religion teaches right?

mrsmaalox
08-22-2014, 05:15 PM

I can tell from your very lucid responses that your heart is pumping plenty of oxygen rich blood to your brain ;) :toast

ChumpDumper
08-22-2014, 05:17 PM
Poor litle kids, no Christmas, no Easter.Those were seasonal celebrations of other origin before Christianity co-opted them. No reason not to celebrate the season atheist style.

Avante
08-22-2014, 05:17 PM
Poor little Avante, no reasoning, no rational thought.

We celebrate all holidays. We don't celebrate the underlying baggage tho.
Seems to work great.

I;m not the one talking about being an atheist and then expecting someone to think you celebrate relgious holidays, talk about no reasoning or rational thought.

So just what are the kids think Christmas/Easter are about?

ChumpDumper
08-22-2014, 05:19 PM
I;m not the one talking about being an atheist and then expecting someone to think you celebrate relgious holidays, talk about no reasoning or rational thought.Holidays are as religious as one cares to make them.

Avante
08-22-2014, 05:20 PM
But 5% of prison inmates aren't atheists dumbass, it's 70x lower than their actual demographic, which tells us either way atheists have way less of a propensity to commit crimes. Not that you would get any of that you geriatric fuck. stick to useless track discussion, at least then no one gives a shit enough to call you out on what an incompetent moron you are. And a pedophile on top of that :lol but that's what religion teaches right?

Dude, who in the fuck said anything about 5% of prisoners being atheists? You simply fucked up stupid so own it ok asshole?

Why ignore what I said about sick ass pedophiles guy? What your dumbass can't read? No comprehension skills?

TeyshaBlue
08-22-2014, 05:27 PM
I;m not the one talking about being an atheist and then expecting someone to think you celebrate relgious holidays, talk about no reasoning or rational thought.

You're reply "Poor litle kids, no Christmas, no Easter.", was an obvious attempt to predicate the reward (holidays) upon belief. I simply pointed out, by dint of a weak metaphor, how poor your reasoning was.

xmas1997
08-22-2014, 05:31 PM

You forgot the tooth fairy.

But I am wondering if Santa Claus and the Easter bunny are shunned tbqh.

Avante
08-22-2014, 05:31 PM
You're reply "Poor litle kids, no Christmas, no Easter.", was an obvious attempt to predicate the reward (holidays) upon belief. I simply pointed out, by dint of a weak metaphor, how poor your reasoning was.

Well when you take into consideration that Christmas is about the birth of Jesus and Easter is about the resurrection and since you don't believe in any of that, oh hell yes you obviously celebrate both, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Now there's some rational thinking.

RD2191
08-22-2014, 05:32 PM
Why would an atheists celebrate holidays when it has its roots in religion? Most pagan but the point still stands.

Avante
08-22-2014, 05:34 PM
Why would an atheists celebrate holidays when it has its roots in religion? Most pagan but the point still stands.

Come on man where's the rational in that, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TeyshaBlue
Well when you take into consideration that Christamas is about the birth of Jesus and Ester is about the resurrection and since you don't believe in any of that, oh hell yes you obviously celebrate both, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Now there's some rational thinking.
I don't have to believe in God to take vacation days mandated at work. Nor do I need a belief in God to give gifts or take my kids and grandkids Easter egg hunting.

But you're not interested in a discussion. My bad.

ChumpDumper
Why would an atheists celebrate holidays when it has its roots in religion? Most pagan but the point still stands.Why not?

The nonreligious parts can be quite fun.

RD2191
08-22-2014, 05:35 PM
I don't have to believe in God to take vacation days mandated at work. Nor do I need a belief in God to give gifts or take my kids and grandkids Easter egg hunting.

Well you can thank believers for your days off, tbh.

Avante
08-22-2014, 05:37 PM

So what do your grandkids think those holidays are about?

TeyshaBlue
That's fine by me, Rob. It just doesn't have any effect on my ability to enjoy holidays.

ChumpDumper
Well you can thank believers for your days off, tbh.For a lot of them, thanks.

Not really a compelling argument for belief though.

Strange Love
08-22-2014, 05:38 PM

I agree. But she does give in to the back and forth e-fights.

TeyshaBlue
08-22-2014, 05:38 PM
So what do your grandkids think those holidays are about?

Irrelevant to you. Why would you even entertain such a question?

TeyshaBlue
08-22-2014, 05:40 PM
I agree. But she does give in to the back and forth e-fights.

Nobody's immune.

Avante
08-22-2014, 05:42 PM

Well let's see...

Your grandkids are well aware what Christmas/Easter are all about (unless really young) yet they see none of that coming from you. You just toss gifts at them and hide eggs from them, no input at all about what is really going on. That's sad.

TeyshaBlue
08-22-2014, 05:43 PM

Rhetoric question, tbh. I'm not really interested in an answer.

xmas1997
08-22-2014, 05:43 PM
Nobody's immune.

Just curious, do the littlest ones get to enjoy Santa Claus, reindeer and Santas elves s well as the Easter bunny and the tooth fairy?

ChumpDumper
08-22-2014, 05:45 PM
Well let's see...

Your grandkids are well aware what Christmas/Easter are all about (unless really young) yet they see none of that coming from you. You just toss gifts at them and hide eggs from them, no input at all about what is really going on. That's sad.That's what's really going on. Gifts and eggs.

What don't you understand about that?

Avante
08-22-2014, 05:46 PM
Rhetoric question, tbh. I'm not really interested in an answer.

I pity your grandkids.

TeyshaBlue
Well let's see...

Your grandkids are well aware what Christmas/Easter are all about (unless really young) yet they see none of that coming from you. You just toss gifts at them and hide eggs from them, no input at all about what is really going on. That's sad.
No, it really isn't.

ChumpDumper
Just curious, do the littlest ones get to enjoy Santa Claus, reindeer and Santas elves s well as the Easter bunny and the tooth fairy?Those can easily be enjoyed in nonreligious households.

TeyshaBlue
08-22-2014, 05:47 PM
I pity your grandkids.

I couldn't conceivably care less who you deign to pity.

ChumpDumper
08-22-2014, 05:47 PM
I pity your grandkids.I bet their Easter is more fun without stories of ritualistic torture and crucifixion.

Avante
08-22-2014, 05:49 PM
No, it really isn't.

Try to convince my kids of that. They also get gifts and eggs (did) hidden, and also take the time to understand the why behind it all. I pity your grandkids.

TeyshaBlue
08-22-2014, 05:49 PM
Just curious, do the littlest ones get to enjoy Santa Claus, reindeer and Santas elves s well as the Easter bunny and the tooth fairy?

Yup. The celebration (not a great term, but the one I'm saddled with) at the surface level (Santa et al) is largely independent of a belief in God.

TeyshaBlue
08-22-2014, 05:50 PM
Good for you.
Your pity is less than worthless. Just keep it.

Avante
08-22-2014, 05:52 PM
I couldn't conceivably care less who you deign to pity.

Those poor kids.

xmas1997
08-22-2014, 05:52 PM
Those can easily be enjoyed in nonreligious households.

Sure they can, and easier to justify than Christians can IMHO, but do atheists do this for their little ones?

Teysha, you say you raise your kids in an atheistic home, does this include Santa, his reindeer, elves, Easter bunny, and tooth fairy for the youngest?

Already answered, thanks.

Avante
08-22-2014, 05:54 PM
Good for you.

This is getting sadder and sadder. Of couse when dealing with atheists it always is.

TeyshaBlue
08-22-2014, 05:55 PM
Those poor kids.

TeyshaBlue
08-22-2014, 05:58 PM
Actually, Xmas, I don't raise my children to be atheists. It's their choice. If religion provides a belief system that gives them comfort, then more power to them.

z0sa
08-22-2014, 05:58 PM
Im a deist. Does that count?

TeyshaBlue
08-22-2014, 05:59 PM
People who live in bubbles of binary solution sets have a difficult time groking this.

ChumpDumper
08-22-2014, 05:59 PM
Sure they can, and easier to justify than Christians can IMHO, but do atheists do this for their little ones?I'm sure some do and some don't. No reason to typecast all of them.

Avante
08-22-2014, 06:00 PM
So it's Easter...

grandkids....how about we go to church like al my friends today, you know dress up and all
you...nay!

ChumpDumper
08-22-2014, 06:00 PM
This is getting sadder and sadder. Of couse when dealing with atheists it always is.Why is it sad?

Specifically, explain your characterization.

Blake
08-22-2014, 06:03 PM
That's because the truth is too humiliating for you to accept to your fragile ignorant egos.

^ another lie

ChumpDumper
08-22-2014, 06:03 PM
So it's Easter...

grandkids....how about we go to church like al my friends today, you know dress up and all
you...nay!You're assuming "al" the friends are traditional practicing christians.

Besides, half the kids I know would be fine with sleeping in and hunting for eggs after lunch.

TeyshaBlue
08-22-2014, 06:04 PM
So it's Easter...

you...nay!
Strawman. Read.

xmas1997
08-22-2014, 06:05 PM
When it comes to those celebrations it is probably harder to eventually reconcile it all for Christians than it is for atheists or other religions, but I seriously doubt chumps contention that it is more fun for nonbelievers kids than for believers.
That sounds like a troll contention to me, unless he really believes such nonsense.
I have never seen any evidence that that is the case in my experience on either side of that fence..
And besides, no self respecting believer is going to teach their kids doom and gloom stories, they are going to teach the Good news of the meaning behind it.
That is just stupid and downright silly to even suggest.

xmas1997
08-22-2014, 06:06 PM
Actually, Xmas, I don't raise my children to be atheists. It's their choice. If religion provides a belief system that gives them comfort, then more power to them.

I applaud you, bravo!, my parents did the same for me.

ChumpDumper
08-22-2014, 06:08 PM
When it comes to those celebrations it is probably harder to eventually reconcile it all for Christians than it is for atheists or other religions, but I seriously doubt chumps contention that it is more fun for nonbelievers kids than for believers.
That sounds like a troll contention to me, unless he really believes such nonsense.
I have never seen any evidence that that is the case in my experience on either side of that fence..
And besides, no self respecting believer is going to teach their kids doom and gloom stories, they are going to teach the Good news of the meaning behind it.
That is just stupid and downright silly to even suggest.I have no doubt that most christian parents ignore the ritualistic torture and executions surrounding Easter.

It's better to focus on the more pagan aspects of that particular holiday. Eggs and rabbits.

Blake
08-22-2014, 06:09 PM
Well you can thank believers for your days off, tbh.

I thank the original pagans that the Christians stole the idea of Christmas from

Avante
08-22-2014, 06:11 PM
Strawman. Read.

Come on, do you realy think it's right to deprive kids of what's really going on?

Blake
08-22-2014, 06:12 PM
Well let's see...

You can't make up your mind if you believe in the Bible or not.

TeyshaBlue
08-22-2014, 06:13 PM
Come on, do you realy think it's right to deprive kids of what's really going on?

Strawman. Read.

ChumpDumper
08-22-2014, 06:14 PM
Come on, do you realy think it's right to deprive kids of what's really going on?Why do you think they are not told what's going on?

That's an egregiously false assumption on your part.

Avante
08-22-2014, 06:16 PM
Teysha

You have no personality do ya amigo?

Blake
08-22-2014, 06:18 PM
People who live in bubbles of binary solution sets have a difficult time groking this.

this thread is bubbly

TeyshaBlue
08-22-2014, 06:19 PM
Oh good. ad hominem time.

Blake
08-22-2014, 06:19 PM
I'm on ignore lol.

Someone ask Avante if he believes in the Bible or not.

If not, then why the sadness over not telling them about baby Jesus

TeyshaBlue
08-22-2014, 06:20 PM
this thread is bubbly
Another couple of weeks and I can seek the bubbles again!

ChumpDumper
08-22-2014, 06:22 PM
Teysha

You have no personality do ya amigo?I personally have never seen him post an almanac list, so there's that.

TeyshaBlue
08-22-2014, 06:24 PM
I personally have never seen him post an almanac list, so there's that.

I did post the top 5 whole numbers <6. It felt dirty. lol

xmas1997
08-22-2014, 06:30 PM
Im a deist. Does that count?

Sure it counts, all of the various classifications count IMHO.

I'm sure some do and some don't. No reason to typecast all of them.

No reason for you to make up a lie about me and say I am typecasting. You're still humiliated from your Christian dogma faux pas so you have to make up more stuff about me that obviously isn't true.
You have some gall to make up that lie when if anyone is guilty of typecasting it is you concerning all Christians especially when you made your Christian dogma blunder.
You are truly sad and pathetic and I can only laugh at you for your ignorance.

^ another lie

Lie #6, so are you going for #7? I wouldn't be surprised.

I thank the original pagans that the Christians stole the idea of Christmas from

Actually this was done by design to supplant the pagan rituals with early Christian ones, on case you didn't know.

ChumpDumper
08-22-2014, 06:34 PM
No reason for you to make up a lie about me and say I am typecasting. You're still humiliated from your Christian dogma faux pas so you have to make up more stuff about me that obviously isn't true.
You have some gall to make up that lie when if anyone is guilty of typecasting it is you concerning all Christians especially when you made your Christian dogma blunder.
You are truly sad and pathetic and I can only laugh at you for your ignorance.
:lmaoSuch hostility over a simple and unassailable dictionary definition.

You were clearly trying to generalize for all atheists and then all "good" christians. I don't' know why you do it. Maybe you want to believe things are that simple.

Actually this was done by design to supplant the pagan rituals with early Christian ones, on case you didn't know.
:lolIt's pretty clear why they co-opted the holidays.

xmas1997
08-22-2014, 06:46 PM
Such hostility over a simple and unassailable dictionary definition.

You were clearly trying to generalize for all atheists and then all "good" christians. I don't' know why you do it. Maybe you want to believe things are that simple.

It's pretty clear why they co-opted the holidays.

You are lying again because you are such a pathetic loser in real life obviously, so you supplant real life with your virtual fantasy world on here that gives you some semblance of control in your life.
I get it now, thanks.
So sad and pathetic for you, honestly. Your Christian dogma major blunder is really eating you up inside and now it has become really really hilarious.
Dude, I can't stop laughing AT you barely long enough to type this out!
But by all means keep making up more of your lies and false assumptions, it makes you look so so moronic that it reduces me to tears of laughter.
:lmao:rollin:lol < emoticon expressions of laughter that you have to be made aware of because the self explanatory doesn't sink in to yourpoor excuse for a brain > :lmao:lmao:rollin

ChumpDumper
08-22-2014, 06:55 PM
You are lying again because you are such a pathetic loser in real life obviously, so you supplant real life with your virtual fantasy world on here that gives you some semblance of control in your life.
I get it now, thanks.
So sad and pathetic for you, honestly. Your Christian dogma major blunder is really eating you up inside and now it has become really really hilarious.
But by all means keep making up more of your lies and false assumptions, it makes you look so so moronic that it reduces me to tears of laughter.
:lmao:rollin:lol < emoticon expressions of laughter that you have to be made aware of because the self explanatory doesn't sink in to yourpoor excuse for a brain > :lmao:lmao:rollinThat's a lot of words. I struck nerve again.

You haven't changed the dictionary, so the dogma definition stands as is. Do you really want to derail every thread whining about that?

Blake
08-22-2014, 07:15 PM
I get it now, thanks.
:lmao:rollin:lol < emoticon expressions of laughter that you have to be made aware of because the self explanatory doesn't sink in to yourpoor excuse for a brain > :lmao:lmao:rollin

^ more lies

xmas1997
08-22-2014, 08:28 PM
That's a lot of words. I struck nerve again.

You haven't changed the dictionary, so the dogma definition stands as is. Do you really want to derail every thread whining about that?

But you were absolutely wrong because you "generalizied" all of Christianity with ALL religions, in point of fact every religion on the face of the planet, with an EXTREMELY obvious falsehood that at best could only apply to one or two denominations in Christianity, and which I PROVED to you beyond any shadow of a doubt that you fucked up, you stupid stupid stupid dunce! :lol

Plus our starting point was YOUR dictionary definition and from that point on I showed you "where" and "why" yours was a blatant faux pas, blunder, mistake, an ignorant error and you refused, so you say, to read it and maybe learn something.

Do I need to post it again here so that everyone can see how truly ignorant and stupid you really and truly are?
I doubt you would want that, but I can if you continue to err, and that by the way was also true typecasting.

I never believed you were this moronic, it borders on being the truly retarded for real.
Are you?
Dude, spin all you want to but it just makes me laugh AT you even more.
:lmao:rollin:lol

^ more lies

Ah ha, lie #7 just as I predicted, you are my puppet! #*next?mI predict yes.

ohmwrecker
08-22-2014, 08:42 PM
Avante and xmas are prime examples of hypocritical, judgmental christians.

xmas1997
08-22-2014, 08:51 PM

And so says the troll, as if anyone but a troll would believe anything you say!

ohmwrecker
08-22-2014, 08:54 PM
And so says the troll, as if anyone but a troll would believe anything you say!

You are a troll . . . and a shitty christian.

xmas1997
08-22-2014, 08:56 PM
You are a troll . . . and a shitty christian.

Nobody intelligent believes what a troll like you says.
Don't you know that yet?

ohmwrecker
08-22-2014, 08:58 PM
Nobody intelligent believes what a troll like you says.
Don't you know that yet?

Take a poll.

Avante
08-22-2014, 09:05 PM

I've mentioned numerous times I'm no Christian.

ohmwrecker
08-22-2014, 09:07 PM

You're just a regular asshole then?

xmas1997
08-22-2014, 09:10 PM
Take a poll.

In a forum dominated by you trolls?
Don't be preposterous, you're not worth the effort!
You are too insignificant, sorry.

Avante
08-22-2014, 09:12 PM
You're just a regular asshole then?

That sure beats the hell out of being...THE KING ASSHOLE....like you.

ohmwrecker
08-22-2014, 09:13 PM
:king

Blake
08-22-2014, 09:13 PM
But you were absolutely wrong because you "generalizied" all of Christianity with ALL religions, in point of fact every religion on the face of the planet, with an EXTREMELY obvious falsehood that at best could only apply to one or two denominations in Christianity, and which I PROVED to you beyond any shadow of a doubt that you fucked up, you stupid stupid stupid dunce! :lol

Plus our starting point was YOUR dictionary definition and from that point on I showed you "where" and "why" yours was a blatant faux pas, blunder, mistake, an ignorant error and you refused, so you say, to read it and maybe learn something.

Do I need to post it again here so that everyone can see how truly ignorant and stupid you really and truly are?
I doubt you would want that, but I can if you continue to err, and that by the way was also true typecasting.

I never believed you were this moronic, it borders on being the truly retarded for real.
Are you?
:lmao:rollin:lol

Ah ha, lie #7 just as I predicted, you are my puppet! #*next?mI predict yes.

More lies

Blake
08-22-2014, 09:15 PM

:cry but Christmas and Easter!
:cry what about the kids!
:cry pity for your son Mason!

xmas1997
08-22-2014, 09:16 PM
More lies

Hurrah, lie #8. Going for #9 soon I bet.

Blake
08-22-2014, 09:17 PM
That sure beats the hell out of being...THE KING ASSHOLE....like you.

so you bow down down to him?

you'll have to explain this sick burn further

Agloco
08-22-2014, 09:26 PM
It is what it is.

Pretty small sample size. From an obscure board known for its lack of moderation at that. Your comments don't hold much weight in that context.

ohmwrecker
08-22-2014, 09:30 PM
Pretty small sample size. From an obscure board known for its lack of moderation at that. Your comments don't hold much weight in that context.

It's not even true. This guy is consistently the most insulting and offensive poster on the board. However, since he is is so obviously mentally disturbed, all I have is pity and sympathy for him.

xmas1997
08-22-2014, 09:32 PM

They are opinions for the most part and meant to rile up the trolls on here.
I am just poking fun at them to see how riled I can get them tbqh.
I could really care less, but it is good for a few laughs.
Since they are very ignorant trolls, I have no respect for them because all they ever do is is insult and try to ridicule other people on here.
They are getting back what they put out.

ohmwrecker
08-22-2014, 09:41 PM
Since they are very ignorant trolls, I have no respect for them because all they ever do is is insult and try to ridicule other people on here.

pot meet kettle

Blake
08-22-2014, 09:54 PM

I think you're lying.

ChumpDumper
08-23-2014, 03:26 AM

Are you?
:lmao:rollin:lolThat's even more words.

You still haven't changed the dictionary.

I'm sure you'll try again. After all, it's your contest.

ChumpDumper
08-23-2014, 03:35 AM
I could really care lessOf course you could care less -- because you care so, so much.

You'll respond to this, showing how much you care.

Jeff Leppard
08-23-2014, 09:54 AM
I ca't believe I've logged on at a time when xmas is not logged on. Isn't that bloke always here?

mrsmaalox
08-23-2014, 10:34 AM
I ca't believe I've logged on at a time when xmas is not logged on. Isn't that bloke always here?

pssst.....look again......

Avante
08-23-2014, 05:10 PM
There is a real good reason only about 5% of Americans are atheists.

ChumpDumper
08-23-2014, 05:12 PM
There is a real god reason only about 5% of Americans are atheists.Why do you care so much?

Shastafarian
08-23-2014, 05:16 PM
There is a real good reason only about 5% of Americans are atheists.

You're right. Considering the % is much higher in other areas, like east asia, the reason is America has a larger majority of stupid people.

Avante
08-23-2014, 05:23 PM
You're right. Considering the % is much higher in other areas, like east asia, the reason is America has a larger majority of stupid people.

What country has more foreigners trying to get into their universities? What country made it to the Moon? What country gave the British their music?

Well?

ChumpDumper
08-23-2014, 05:28 PM
What country has more foreigners trying to get into their universities?More than what?
What country made it to the Moon? USA, Russia, China, Japan, India, various European countries in concert.
What country gave the British their music? Great Britain.

xeromass
08-23-2014, 05:51 PM
I'm a lifelong atheist raised by atheists, one of them also lifelong. In addition 2 grandparents (born in 1910s&1920s) were also atheists. I guess that makes me 3rd generation atheist?

Shastafarian
08-23-2014, 10:47 PM
What country has more foreigners trying to get into their universities?This doesn't negate my statement at all. I'm also sure the vast majority aren't coming to study theology.

xmas1997
08-24-2014, 11:07 AM
That's even more words.

You still haven't changed the dictionary.

I'm sure you'll try again. After all, it's your contest.

You're the only one who wants to change any dictionaries, not me, never have, I even used the definition you found in order to correct you.

Why are you accusing me of it?

And you are the only one talking about "contests, not me.

Why are you trying to deflect the issue by making up accusations about contests?

And that isn't very many words.

Do you not understand words, is that what your problem is?

Do you want me to re-post the CORRECT definition of CHRISTIAN DOGMA again so everyone here can see how ignorant and moronic you are?

Answer all the questions!

ChumpDumper
08-24-2014, 12:08 PM
You're the only one who wants to change any dictionaries, not me, never have, I even used the definition you found in order to correct you.

Why are you accusing me of it?Becaue you are.

And you are the only one talking about "contests, not me.You're always talking about your contest. You just don't want to call it a contest.

Why are you trying to deflect the issue by making up accusations about contests?No deflection. The definition stands. Not much more to be said unless you are trying to save face in your contest.

And that isn't very many words.Sure it's many.

Do you not understand words, is that what your problem is?I understand words fine. Especially the dictionary definition of dogma.

Do you want me to re-post the CORRECT definition of CHRISTIAN DOGMA again so everyone here can see how ignorant and moronic you are?I'll just post the definition.

Answer all the questions!Be sure to continue this three-thread meltdown by repeating yourself in every one of them. Let everyone know just how important your contest is to you. Try to deny it in three separate threads.

xmas1997
08-24-2014, 12:19 PM
Becaue you are.
You're always talking about your contest. You just don't want to call it a contest.
No deflection. The definition stands. Not much more to be said unless you are trying to save face in your contest. Sure it's many. I understand words fine. Especially the dictionary definition of dogma. I'll just post the definition. Be sure to continue this three-thread meltdown by repeating yourself in every one of them. Let everyone know just how important your contest is to you. Try to deny it in three separate threads.

Then go ahead, do it, post the definition again..... of CHRISTIAN DOGMA, not "dogma in general"
And then I re-post the CORRECT definition of Christian DOGMA to show everyone on here where you make a huge blunder, I am ready.
And show me the link where I call it a contest.
You are the only one implying it is and they are just LIES as you well know.

ChumpDumper
08-24-2014, 12:22 PM
Then go ahead, do it, post the definition again..... of CHRISTIAN DOGMA, not "dogma in general"
And then I re-post the CORRECT definition of Christian DOGMA to show everyone on here where you make a huge blunder, I am ready.For your contest.

And show me the link where I call it a contest.You don't have to call it a contest.

You are the only one implying it is and they are just LIES as you well know.I'm not implying it. Do you even know what implying means?

You really ought to use a dictionary. It will help you in your contest.

lol bold and caps lock

xmas1997
08-24-2014, 12:35 PM
For your contest.
You don't have to call it a contest.

See? I told you.
I can post quote after quote of yours where this is what you see it as, "your contest".

This is all you're concerned about[, "your made up contest", but you want to blame it on me, which you can't do because you have no proof.

And you're afraid to post your dictionary definition of Christian dogma, because made that up to and tried to pawn off a definition of dogma to replace it with.

Admit you are just a dumb ignorant douch bag who does not know what he is talking about.

ChumpDumper
08-24-2014, 12:37 PM
See? I told you.
I can post quote after quote of yours where this is what you see it as, "your contest".

This is all you're concerned about[, "your made up contest", but you want to blame it on me, which you can't do because you have no proof.

And you're afraid to post your dictionary definition of Christian dogma, because made that up to and tried to pawn off a definition of dogma to replace it with.

Admit you are just a dumb ignorant douch bag who does not know what he is talking about.It is your contest. One does not have to declare a contest to be involved in a contest.

The fact that you have to contest this point so bitterly just helps prove it's a contest to you.

xmas1997
08-24-2014, 12:44 PM
It is your contest. One does not have to declare a contest to be involved in a contest.

In that case everytime you post, then it must be a contest for you..
I already told you many many times it was not for me, that it was merely exposing your faux pas. Being exposed to being ignorant must be the same as being in a contest for you.

The fact that you have to contest this point so bitterly just helps prove it's a contest to you.

It isn't bitter for me, but since you call it that, it must be for you, I guess because it has humiliated you so much.

ChumpDumper
08-24-2014, 12:51 PM
Of course it's bitter for you. You lost it for good when I said you were arrogant. That's when your contest began.

xmas1997
08-24-2014, 01:02 PM
Of course it's bitter for you. You lost it for good when I said you were arrogant. That's when your contest began.

It isn't bitter for me just because you say it is, you need proof, and you have none.

The only proof you have is your word, and your word isn't worth shit.

That would be proof.

Show me a LINK where I called it a contest.

And show me a LINK where I said I was bitter.

If you don't have proof where I said it, then they are LIES by you and nothing more.

ChumpDumper
08-24-2014, 01:06 PM
It isn't bitter for me just because you say it is, you need proof, and you have none.

That would be proof.

If you don't have proof where I said it, then they are LIES by you and nothing more.You just provided the proof in this post.

http://www.clipartbest.com/cliparts/eiM/AX8/eiMAX8KdT.gif

xmas1997
08-24-2014, 01:08 PM
You just provided the proof in this post.

http://www.clipartbest.com/cliparts/eiM/AX8/eiMAX8KdT.gif

No I did not.

Where? In invisible ink somewhere?

Show me.

Where are your links?

Where are my quotes?

ChumpDumper
08-24-2014, 01:11 PM
No I did not.

Where? In invisible ink somewhere?

Show me.

Where are your links?

Where are my quotes?I quoted you above.

That's all I needed.

Again:

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/026/f/d/thank_you_animated_by_jssanda-d5b1e4h.gif

xmas1997
08-24-2014, 01:21 PM

That would be proof.

If you don't have proof where I said it, then they are LIES by you and nothing more.

I quoted you above.

That's all I needed.

Again:

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/026/f/d/thank_you_animated_by_jssanda-d5b1e4h.gif

Where?
There I re-posted what I said.
Where is your mythical proof?
Show everyone here your proof.

ChumpDumper
08-24-2014, 01:25 PM
Where?
There I re-posted what I said.
Where is your mythical proof?
Show everyone here your proof.It's not mythical.

They are your words. You don't have to explicitly use the words "bitter" or "contest" to be bitterly embroiled in a contest of your making.

Did Incarnate Word teach you nothing?

xmas1997
08-24-2014, 01:31 PM
It's not mythical.

They are your words. You don't have to explicitly use the words "bitter" or "contest" to be bitterly embroiled in a contest of your making.

Did Incarnate Word teach you nothing?

Sorry, but your words mean nothing.

You have no proof.

And you have no quotes of mine to show it is true.

Thus you are a LIAR about everything you have said about dogma, Christian dogma, a contest you made up, and some bitterness you also made up.

Just for fun wherever you post on this site, upstairs and down here, at my leisure I am going to expose you for the liar you are by bringing all this up.

It will be a fun game we can play where your humiliation is exposed for all the world to see.

ChumpDumper
08-24-2014, 01:33 PM
Sorry, but your words mean nothing.

You have no proof.

And you have no quotes of mine to show it is true.

Thus you are a LIAR about everything you have said about dogma, Christian dogma, a contest you made up, and some bitterness you also made up.

Just for fun wherever you post on this site, upstairs and down here, at my leisure I am going to expose you for the liar you are by bringing all this up.

It will be a fun game we can play where your humiliation is exposed for all the world to see.

:lmaoI showed you your quotes.

And this quote speaks more volumes about how much of a contest you want this to be.

Holy shit this is important to you.

ChumpDumper
08-24-2014, 01:33 PM
lol "just for fun"

xmas1997
08-24-2014, 01:37 PM
Just for fun.
I will remind you of your humiliation, your lies about meds, bitterness, and contests, and your dogma blunder wherever I see you post down here and up there.
That should be pretty funny.

ChumpDumper
08-24-2014, 01:41 PM
Just for fun.
I will remind you of your humiliation, your lies about meds, bitterness, and contests, and your dogma blunder wherever I see you post down here and up there.
That should be pretty funny.Oh, please do.

That's going to make you look not petty or bitter at all.

xmas1997
08-24-2014, 01:43 PM
Oh, please do.

That's going to make you look not petty or bitter at all.

Already have upstairs, and it's pretty funny.