PDA

View Full Version : Well played, Houston

spurraider21
08-22-2014, 09:33 PM
:lol Schaub

Avante
08-22-2014, 10:48 PM
Hows that week one.....Jets minus the points looking?

Trainwreck2100
08-22-2014, 10:56 PM
:lol Schaub

your fans don't know where he lives do they?

spurraider21
08-22-2014, 11:05 PM
Hows that week one.....Jets minus the points looking?
Looking better with each schaub start :lol

our best hope of winning that game is geno smith, so I still like our odds

spurraider21
08-22-2014, 11:05 PM
your fans don't know where he lives do they?
I hope they do. We can't start a dead man tbh

Avante
08-22-2014, 11:12 PM
Looking better with each schaub start :lol

our best hope of winning that game is geno smith, so I still like our odds

Matt Schaub on the road vs Geno Smith at home. So the fact the Raiders haven't won in the state of NY in over 10 years is just silly shit....right? The fact the Jets beat them 37-27 last season means nothing....right?

spurraider21
08-22-2014, 11:15 PM
Why does 10 years ago matter? The only raider player from then is janikowski. Do the jets have anybody from 10 years ago?

Avante
08-22-2014, 11:25 PM
Why does 10 years ago matter? The only raider player from then is janikowski. Do the jets have anybody from 10 years ago?

Why do you fight this?

It works like this.......the Raider "franchise" has proven that once they fly back east the difference in time, the distance, the situation hasn't worked out for them....from an historical perspective.

Ok man, what if I;d told you last season..."the Raider haven't won in New York state in over 10 years"...and you run that by me? Well how'd it go...yep, the Raiders lost 27-37. So, what's that tell you? Keep in mind only Janokowski.....hahaha!!!

I have no idea why you fight this stuff so hard. When it works!

spurraider21
08-22-2014, 11:31 PM
The raiders lost because they sucked and if they lose this year it's because they suck. Not because of games that occurred when W was still in office

Avante
08-22-2014, 11:51 PM
The raiders lost because they sucked and if they lose this year it's because they suck. Not because of games that occurred when W was still in office

I realize you won't be reading this, but at least open it up so you can see actual studies have been made on this...ok? You really do need to realize I don't just toss shit out there..ok?

http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/content/discomfort-zone-impact-travel-nfl-games/14372/

spurraider21
08-22-2014, 11:59 PM
A monkey tossing shit last year would have been more accurate than you though. Maybe you should try tossing shit. Better than your magazines you get suckered into buying by "pros"

youre re probably one of those guys that calls to get "a guaranteed winner!"

Avante
08-23-2014, 12:11 AM
A monkey tossing shit last year would have been more accurate than you though. Maybe you should try tossing shit. Better than your magazines you get suckered into buying by "pros"

youre re probably one of those guys that calls to get "a guaranteed winner!"

You mean that "pro" who has a ton of professional handicapping contests? All his plays given out on the radio.

You mean that magazine that hits 60% of it's..historical plays...?

You simply don't get it and refuse to learn anything. You're the guy who really thinks,,,

home field
short work week
back to back on the road
a game after a big division game
heading into a bye
coming off a bye
west coast team on the east coast (vice versa)

...means nothing....right? It's all about "spots" guy, but you're too dumb to realize that.

Learn something....

Marc Lawrence - About Me

http://www.vegasinsider.com/graphics/cappers/marc-lawrence3.jpg Age: 50

Years in handicapping: Began handicapping professionally in 1975. Developed a love for the profession as a student in high school where I met my wife and have been happily married since.

Achievements in handicapping: Won more documented Top 10 Handicapping Achievement Awards than anyone in the nation (400-plus). More recent accomplishments include winning the 2008 Playbook Football Wise Guys Contest and the No.1 ranking in NFL Win Percentage in 2008 (by SPORTS WATCH in Las Vegas), Playbook Football Wise Guys Contest Best Bet Champion in 2007, No.1 ranking NFL Win Percentage (by SPORTS MONITOR in Oklahoma City) in 2006, and No. 1 ranking in College Football in 2005 (by SPORTS MONITOR in Oklahoma). Won the prestigious STARDUST INVITATIONAL FOOTBALL CONTEST in 2005. In addition, was named HANDICAPPER OF THE YEAR in 2005 by FOOTBALL NEWS. Reached the semifinals of the 2006 LEROYS MONEY TALKS CONTEST and the quarterfinals of the 2007 LEROYS MONEY TALKS CONTEST. I also managed to establish a personal best 16-game win streak in MLB prior to the 2011 All-Star break. Ended the 2012 NFL with a winning record for the 7th consecutive season.

Holden_Caulfield
08-23-2014, 12:11 AM
why didnt my nigga Carr okay?

spurraider21
08-23-2014, 12:20 AM
why didnt my nigga Carr okay?
Guessin u meant "play" :lol

they held him out as precaution even though that nigga Carr cleared concussion protocols

spurraider21
08-23-2014, 12:22 AM
You mean that "pro" who has a ton of professional handicapping contests? All his plays given out on the radio.

You mean that magazine that hits 60% of it's..historical plays...?

You simply don't get it and refuse to learn anything. You're the guy who really thinks,,,

home field
short work week
back to back on the road
a game after a big division game
heading into a bye
coming off a bye
west coast team on the east coast (vice versa)

...means nothing....right? It's all about "spots" guy, but you're too dumb to realize that.

Learn something....

Marc Lawrence - About Me

http://www.vegasinsider.com/graphics/cappers/marc-lawrence3.jpg Age: 50

Years in handicapping: Began handicapping professionally in 1975. Developed a love for the profession as a student in high school where I met my wife and have been happily married since.

Achievements in handicapping: Won more documented Top 10 Handicapping Achievement Awards than anyone in the nation (400-plus). More recent accomplishments include winning the 2008 Playbook Football Wise Guys Contest and the No.1 ranking in NFL Win Percentage in 2008 (by SPORTS WATCH in Las Vegas), Playbook Football Wise Guys Contest Best Bet Champion in 2007, No.1 ranking NFL Win Percentage (by SPORTS MONITOR in Oklahoma City) in 2006, and No. 1 ranking in College Football in 2005 (by SPORTS MONITOR in Oklahoma). Won the prestigious STARDUST INVITATIONAL FOOTBALL CONTEST in 2005. In addition, was named HANDICAPPER OF THE YEAR in 2005 by FOOTBALL NEWS. Reached the semifinals of the 2006 LEROYS MONEY TALKS CONTEST and the quarterfinals of the 2007 LEROYS MONEY TALKS CONTEST. I also managed to establish a personal best 16-game win streak in MLB prior to the 2011 All-Star break. Ended the 2012 NFL with a winning record for the 7th consecutive season.

All I know is last year I made money specifically by doing the exact opposite of what you told me to do :lol

in tge meantime you had to pawn off Judy's ring and pull mason out of physical therapy from his bus incident just to pay for your gambling debts last season

Avante
08-23-2014, 12:25 AM
All I know is last year I made money specifically by doing the exact opposite of what you told me to do :lol

in tge meantime you had to pawn off Judy's ring and pull mason out of physical therapy from his bus incident just to pay for your gambling debts last season

You won the same games I won, you really couldn't figure that out.....come on man. But now that I'm done with Blake, watch how it goes.

You ever think..."how can a guy who knows all these stats/trends suck so bad at it"....of course you did.What, I just ignore Marc Lawrence..hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spurraider21
08-23-2014, 12:30 AM
I think it's perfectly reasonable to ignore the advice of somebody with a humiliating betting record such as yourself

Avante
08-23-2014, 12:37 AM
I think it's perfectly reasonable to ignore the advice of somebody with a humiliating betting record such as yourself

I wasn't giving advice, I was telling you the facts. Hell guy, there are tons of these out there, all hitting 55=65%

http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/2012/11/nfl-week-12-picks-preview-and-point-spreads/
You really think I don't compare, and when I find most on a side I don't pull the trigger, come on guy.,

djohn2oo8
08-23-2014, 07:02 AM
Lol tried to tell you.

gaKNOW!blee
08-23-2014, 07:44 AM
How are the Raiders gonna keep acting like McGloin isn't the best QB on the roster?

spurraider21
08-23-2014, 02:17 PM
Lol tried to tell you.
:lol yeah it was tough to watch. The receivers aren't exactly doing him any favors, reece dropped an open TD, and drops have been a theme. But it doesn't explain 13-27 for 60 yards or whatever it was, including one 40 yard catch by Moore.

Our ur line can run block with the best of me and MJD looks as good as ever (and I love McFadden in his reserve role), our front 7 gets pressure... But our corners are terribad and we have the looks of a team that will have to abandon the run by the half.

monosylab1k
08-23-2014, 02:26 PM
Why did they dump Pryor? I know he wasn't very good but he showed some flashes of potential last year. Thats more than anything they've got going on now.

spurraider21
08-23-2014, 02:37 PM
How are the Raiders gonna keep acting like McGloin isn't the best QB on the roster?
I love McGloin as a backup... But nothing more.

spurraider21
08-23-2014, 02:38 PM
Why did they dump Pryor? I know he wasn't very good but he showed some flashes of potential last year. Thats more than anything they've got going on now.
He couldn't run an NFL offense and was butthurt that the raiders were trying to acquire a qb instead of naming him starter

spurraider21
08-23-2014, 09:15 PM
it's not that he's necessarily awful, he just doesn't play inspired. he holds the ball a bit, though its arguably the receivers that are struggling to separate. you see quite a few drops throughout, including 2 touchdowns on the last drive (one by reece, one by jones)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glBju-2FxF0

weebo
08-24-2014, 09:25 AM
it's not that he's necessarily awful, he just doesn't play inspired. he holds the ball a bit, though its arguably the receivers that are struggling to separate. you see quite a few drops throughout, including 2 touchdowns on the last drive (one by reece, one by jones)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glBju-2FxF0

By week 4 you're going to hate everything about Schuab. That noodle armed faggot can't toss the pigskin for over ten yards, so he does his dink and dunk shit hoping someone will break one. Oh, and god forbid he get any pressure because he loves running passed the hashmarks only throw the ball away or sack himself.