It is a dough flower's dream
I'm singing my prayers loud
I will never have no doubt

Franklin
08-23-2014, 06:57 PM
http://rasamalaysia.com/images/baozi/jiaozi7.jpg

LG posted a pic on her page on Thursday, in which she was eating this food (see the pic above) in a chinese restaurant with a female friend, and yes it gave me the inspiration for another poem (derived from another Scarlett song - Fannin Street). I don't know what shit is called in English so I just named it "dough flower", our town is kinda famous for that food I think. I wrote the poem first person from the perspective of the "dough flower", hope LG will like it.

Plus, she looks much prettier than the last pic she posted on her page (the pic I sent to Reck), and she looks so differently than her old pics (pics from last year). It seems like her facial look has changed so much during the past 2-3 months, and she looks pretty much like me now... Could it be possible that she had also been liking me secretly, gazing at my pics so much even her look changed gradually? I'm happy and proud to be a celibate, as you guys know, but I don't wanna miss out on someone who really likes me (if that's the case). What shall I do? Or Should I do nothing at all except posting the weekly poems on my page, leaving things the way they are until the right time/chance come?

Strange Love
08-23-2014, 09:46 PM
You've had better ones but :tu

cantthinkofanything
08-23-2014, 10:46 PM
I really don't care for it tbh. Are you writing just for her and yourself? Or do you want it to affect other readers as well?

Franklin
08-23-2014, 11:53 PM
Agree, this ain't the finest work I've done. I know it's wrong to blame the song (it's a Scarlett song) but sometimes it does take a classic song like Yesterday or Country Road, Take me Home for me to write a good poem. It turns out that two of the best poems I've made so far are derived from those songs. Thanks for your attention and approval again.

And thanks to CTOA as well. I'm basically just writing for her, though I also make the poems visible to two other friends in my real life (one is Fernando my homeboy and the other is Rhea). I wish someday I could get those shits published (with LG's consent, of course), so I don't want many people to see these poems, although most of them already know more or less about my affections for LG.