PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: LeHype needs helpPERIOD

LkrFan
08-23-2014, 02:52 PM
I'm a Capricorn. Here's LeHype's sign:

http://www.cleanenergycouncil.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Help-Wanted.jpg

No superstars, no sharp-shooting vets, no ref protection, no rangs. Let us proceed :wakeup

Clipper Nation
08-23-2014, 03:14 PM
A chucker point guard and stat-padding soft PF, neither of whom play defense, count as "help"? Your standards must be pretty low, Juan :downspin:

LkrFan
08-23-2014, 03:22 PM
A chucker point guard and stat-padding soft PF, neither of whom play defense, count as "help"? Your standards must be pretty low, Juan:downspin::lol - who said that clown winning rangs with them two? I'm talking bout 2012 and 2013. Not 2015, not 2016, not 2017...:lol

I hope getting rid of Wiggins was worth it son :downspin:

djohn2oo8
08-23-2014, 03:25 PM
Kobe was the original food stamps son...

LkrFan
08-23-2014, 03:27 PM
Kobe was the original food stamps son...

Is Harden the best player alive s:loln?

djohn2oo8
08-23-2014, 03:31 PM
Is Harden the best player alive s:loln?

I'll answer the question unlike you Fernando. No. Now, wasn't Kobe the original food stamps? No deflecting this time.

Buddy Mignon
08-23-2014, 03:37 PM
A chucker point guard and stat-padding soft PF, neither of whom play defense, count as "help"? Your standards must be pretty low, Juan :downspin:

gzY2Z3iFCH4

LkrFan
08-23-2014, 03:43 PM
I'll answer the question unlike you Fernando. No. Now, wasn't Kobe the original food stamps? No deflecting this time.

Hell no. Kobe is one of the best offensive players in NBA history. He's hard to guard therefore he gets fouled a lot leading to freebies

:lol at you using CN's schtick. Get your own shit son. SMH

Now can we stay on topic? Thanks. :tu

djohn2oo8
08-23-2014, 03:49 PM
Hell no. Kobe is one of the best offensive players in NBA history. He's hard to guard therefore he gets fouled a lot leading to freebies

:lol at you using CN's schtick. Get your own shit son. SMH

Now can we stay on topic? Thanks. :tu

That's not the food stamps I was referring to, I was referring to all the help he had with stacked rosters. Now, answer again Ricardo.

djohn2oo8
08-23-2014, 03:52 PM
But keep talking Ricky, I have the sudden urge to bump the K.Bryant records thread with some more Nukebombs.

RsxPiimp
08-23-2014, 03:52 PM
:lol at using CN's schtick. Get your own shit son. SMH

DJohn has no shame when it comes to sucking CN's cock tbh. Whether it's this acct or the Batman one.:lol

djohn2oo8
08-23-2014, 03:54 PM
DJohn has no shame when it comes to sucking CN's cock tbh. Whether it's this acct or the Batman one.:lol

You should probably stop hanging out on blackplanet.com dawg.
http://www.blackplanet.com/rsxpimp/

Leetonidas
08-23-2014, 03:57 PM
You changed the "Bron" part of his name to something else...how very clever of you sir

LkrFan
08-23-2014, 04:02 PM
That's not the food stamps I was referring to, I was referring to all the help he had with stacked rosters. Now, answer again Ricardo.:lol

So Kobe is being punished for having good GMs? :lol

OTOH, didn't y'all say Logo was overrated? :lol Does the name Cupcake ring a bell? :lol

Which one is it son?

2ZpG7YJaSC8

Make a choice! :lmao

LkrFan
08-23-2014, 04:05 PM
You changed the "Bron" part of his name to something else...how very clever of you sir
tee hee

LkrFan
08-23-2014, 04:07 PM
DJohn has no shame when it comes to sucking CN's cock tbh. Whether it's this acct or the Batman one.:lol:rollin :lmao :rollin

LkrFan
08-23-2014, 04:09 PM
You should probably stop hanging out on blackplanet.com dawg.
http://www.blackplanet.com/rsxpimp/
Fake account. -100 points son :lol

Clipper Nation
08-23-2014, 04:09 PM
http://i.imgur.com/GQFQlqu.png

:downspin: this, s:loln

LkrFan
08-23-2014, 04:10 PM
But keep talking Ricky, I have the sudden urge to bump the K.Bryant records thread with some more Nukebombs.
Why don't you bump a few Rockettes 1995-2014 playoff threads while you're at it? :lmao

LkrFan
08-23-2014, 04:44 PM
http://i.imgur.com/GQFQlqu.png

:downspin: this, s:loln:lol - thru thd years, Kobe has caused so much butthurt around these parts. Everyone brings him into threads that have nothing to do with him. :lol

Chinook
08-23-2014, 04:47 PM
The Clippers needed to trade for Love, because CP3 doesn't have enough help yet.

RD2191
08-23-2014, 04:53 PM
The Clippers needed to trade for Love, because CP3 doesn't have enough help yet.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ZWQ3YOMtJaM/UEsnJKgjdkI/AAAAAAAACo0/miO-N7XEaFA/s320/black-kid-oh-snap.gif

Captivus
08-23-2014, 05:29 PM

If Im the Clippers GM, and knowing how the league values CP3 (almost best PG ever!! haha) I would trade him. You can get 2 good players for him.
Im not saying I dont like CP3, but in my book, he is overrated.

Clipper Nation
08-23-2014, 05:32 PM
If Im the Clippers GM, and knowing how the league values CP3 (almost best PG ever!! haha) I would trade him. You can get 2 good players for him.
Im not saying I dont like CP3, but in my book, he is overrated.
I've been hoping for that all offseason but realistically it won't happen.... we'd be far better off with a cheap role-player PG, a legit SF and running the offense through Blake....

LkrFan
08-23-2014, 05:34 PM
I've been hoping for that all offseason but realistically it won't happen.... we'd be far better off with a cheap role-player PG, a legit SF and running the offense through Blake....

Hold up. Blake 》CP0? You don't believe that shit son :lmao

RD2191
08-23-2014, 05:39 PM
Hold up. Blake 》CP0? You don't believe that shit son :lmao
Most PGs today are role players. When was the last time a PG led a team to a title or even the Finals? Iverson and the 6ers? Parker in 2013? Kind of trolling on the Parker one but you get the point. I think the Clippers would be much better off with some good athletic wing defenders like Kawhi/Green.

Strange Love
08-23-2014, 06:16 PM
Yeah and Kobe has always done it all by himself. :lol

Lebron really doesn't need help and he proved it. Wade wasn't exactly the anchor that helped him get two.

Fail.

LkrFan
08-23-2014, 06:24 PM
Most PGs today are role players. When was the last time a PG led a team to a title or even the Finals? Iverson and the 6ers? Parker in 2013? Kind of trolling on the Parker one but you get the point. I think the Clippers would be much better off with some good athletic wing defenders like Kawhi/Green.

Blake would be like Amare without NashPERIOD. CP0 is their best player.

Oh and to answer your question, Zeke won b2b. You know, something Tammy is yet to do. ;)

RD2191
08-23-2014, 06:56 PM
Blake would be like Amare without NashPERIOD. CP0 is their best player.

Oh and to answer your question, Zeke won b2b. You know, something Tammy is yet to do. ;)
That was like 23-24 years ago. :lol And not true at all, especially this season. Blake did plenty of damage on his own. Did you forget that Blake took over for a stretch there when CP3 was injured?

http://espn.go.com/blog/los-angeles/clippers/post/_/id/5908/griffin-elevating-game-to-new-levels

LkrFan
08-23-2014, 07:10 PM
That was like 23-24 years ago. :lol And not true at all, especially this season. Blake did plenty of damage on his own. Did you forget that Blake took over for a stretch there when CP3 was injured?

http://espn.go.com/blog/los-angeles/clippers/post/_/id/5908/griffin-elevating-game-to-new-levels
Without clicking your link, how much damage was against good comp? Remember, he went fishing early against a team he should have beaten per par. :)

Not sure why I'm even replying to your post. Even Clipper Nation knows the Clipps go only as far as CP takes themPERIODPOINTBLANK.

RD2191
08-23-2014, 07:23 PM
Without clicking your link, how much damage was against good comp? Remember, he went fishing early against a team he should have beaten per par. :)

Not sure why I'm even replying to your post. Even Clipper Nation (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=28500) knows the Clipps go only as far as CP takes themPERIODPOINTBLANK.
Yeah, and so does the rest of the NBA, the 2nd round. :lol

Clipper Nation
08-23-2014, 07:25 PM
Even Clipper Nation (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=28500) knows the Clipps go only as far as CP takes themPERIODPOINTBLANK.

Choke as the first option is like Kirby as the first option, Francisco - he ain't carrying shit :lol

LkrFan
08-23-2014, 07:29 PM
SMH at ungrateful ass Clipper Nation. Clippers wasn't shit before CP0. Unbelievable. :lol

Clipper Nation
08-23-2014, 07:33 PM
SMH at ungrateful ass Clipper Nation (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=28500). Clippers wasn't shit before CP0. Unbelievable. :lol

Choke doesn't arrive to hog our cap space without Blake being drafted first, son :downspin:

RD2191
08-23-2014, 07:33 PM
SMH at ungrateful ass Clipper Nation (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=28500). Clippers wasn't shit before CP0. Unbelievable. :lol
I think you're missing the point. We aren't saying CP3 isn't a key to a possible title team, we're saying relying on him as the 1st option is dangerous and will only lead to failure.

Buddy Mignon
08-23-2014, 07:35 PM
I think you're missing the point. We aren't saying CP3 isn't a key to a possible title team, we're saying relying on him as the 1st option is dangerous and will only lead to failure.

You guys gambled on a retard and it paid off.

100%duncan
08-23-2014, 07:39 PM
You guys gambled on a retard and it paid off.

Better than a bible thumper and a 50 yr old canadian. That 7th seed tho

LkrFan
08-23-2014, 07:43 PM
LeHype won the EC 5 times. 2 rangs. :loluch

LkrFan
08-23-2014, 07:44 PM
Basic maf: 2/5=40% :lol

LkrFan
08-23-2014, 07:45 PM
LeHype lost more Finals than he won. Yet he's goat material? GTF:lol

100%duncan
08-23-2014, 07:46 PM
Sup jaime

Thread
08-24-2014, 08:44 AM
And in June of '13 Duncan gave him that help.

tee, hee.

08-24-2014, 10:28 AM
And in June of '13 Duncan gave him that help.

tee, hee.

Ah, but he got it back.

LkrFan
08-24-2014, 12:31 PM
Sup jaime:lol

Killakobe81
08-24-2014, 01:37 PM
:lol - thru thd years, Kobe has caused so much butthurt around these parts. Everyone brings him into threads that have nothing to do with him. :lol

Truth, tbh,

Thebesteva
08-24-2014, 02:30 PM
Hell yeah, Broncos and Lakers and the legendary Michael Jordan (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=12815). TD was a fucking beast for the Broncos

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/gallery/lebroning/LeBroning-14.jpg

testies
08-24-2014, 10:06 PM

Hayward + Burke for CP3, do you take it?

LkrFan
08-25-2014, 05:36 PM
http://a2.fssta.com/content/dam/fsdigital/fscom/NBA/images/2014/07/13/071314-3-NBA-ONeal-James-OB-PI.vadapt.480.medium.0.jpg
Caption: "You gonna help me win b2b2b rangs!"

Reality check: they were SWEPT in the 1st round. Shaq then went on to Phoenix then Boston in a pathetic attempt to surpass Kobe in rangs (didn't happen)...

...meanwhile LeHype had to wait until he could collude with his class of 2003 buddies. He went on to *win* 2 of 5 Finals. Winning percentage: 4:lol%

/ The End

:downspin:

kobe4life
08-25-2014, 06:14 PM
The Great Satan always needs help that's why he's not an alltime great. This is a man who also needs help with just living his life off the court that he has fags like Maverick Carter make all the decisions for him. The Great Satan doesn't have Alpha characteristic but moreso Beta qualities. God is real Alpha he makes is on decisions and doesn't need to win with help.

Chinook
08-25-2014, 06:29 PM
http://a2.fssta.com/content/dam/fsdigital/fscom/NBA/images/2014/07/13/071314-3-NBA-ONeal-James-OB-PI.vadapt.480.medium.0.jpg

Reality check: they were SWEPT in the 1st round. Shaq then went on to Phoenix then Boston in a pathetic attempt to surpass Kobe in rangs (didn't happen)...

...meanwhile LeHype had to wait until he could collude with his class of 2003 buddies. He went on to *win* 2 of 5 Finals. Winning percentage: 4:lol%

/ The End

Shaq went FROM Phoenix to Cleveland, not the other way around.

LkrFan
08-25-2014, 06:51 PM
Shaq went FROM Phoenix to Cleveland, not the other way around.

:lolK Chinnutz

SpurSwag
08-25-2014, 07:04 PM

/ The End

Yeah lebrons never been swept in the first round either, good try though.

HI-FI
08-25-2014, 11:15 PM
Yes Lebron seeks out stacked teams, but Kobe is still the worst at this. TD and Dirk are outliers in this modern pussy age.

Chinook
08-26-2014, 01:07 AM
Yeah lebrons never been swept in the first round either, good try though.

Not to mention the Heatles only had four tries, not five.

Hell of a reality check.

SpurSwag
08-26-2014, 01:10 AM
Hell yeah, Broncos and Lakers and the legendary Michael Jordan (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=12815). TD was a fucking beast for the Broncos

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/gallery/lebroning/LeBroning-14.jpg

Not to diminish Kobe making the 2 free throws and walking off with the torn achilles, but it's pretty dumb that that game is dubbed the achilles game. He got hurt, made 2 free throws, and left in a meaningless regular season game. Definitely not nearly on par with the flu game in any respect

Thebesteva
08-26-2014, 01:26 AM
Not to diminish Kobe making the 2 free throws and walking off with the torn achilles, but it's pretty dumb that that game is dubbed the achilles game. He got hurt, made 2 free throws, and left in a meaningless regular season game. Definitely not nearly on par with the flu game in any respect

Always got to find some angle to belittle the man. While I know what you mean, the dude is actually retarded for walking on a torn achilles. He could have easily caused even more damage by doing that. Its odd because I think he knew it was an achilles tear and still went to shoot free throws.

You cant fault Lebron for the cramp thing

SpurSwag
08-26-2014, 01:28 AM
Always got to find some angle to belittle the man. While I know what you mean, the dude is actually retarded for walking on a torn achilles. He could have easily caused even more damage by doing that. Its odd because I think he knew it was an achilles tear and still went to shoot free throws.

You cant fault Lebron for the cramp thing

wasn't actually trying to belittle him, i know someone who had the same injury and he said he almost blacked out from it and couldn't walk on it for a second. But it definitely shouldn't be put aside the flu game in terms of playing through injuries, it's not like anything iconic really happened. He just hit 2 free throws and left.

Thebesteva
08-26-2014, 01:38 AM
wasn't actually trying to belittle him, i know someone who had the same injury and he said he almost blacked out from it and couldn't walk on it for a second. But it definitely shouldn't be put aside the flu game in terms of playing through injuries, it's not like anything iconic really happened. He just hit 2 free throws and left.

Its not iconic in terms of the fact the flu game was in the finals, and Terrell Davis performance greatly helped the Broncos win a superbowl. But its iconic in terms as it is the end of the Kobe era.

20 years from now when Laker fans or NBA fans look back, theyll say that was the moment it was officially over. I can almost guarantee you Kobe will not be playing this entire season due to nagging injuries. I said that at LG after the achilles thing and they nearly crucified me. Man its no fun always being right

unforeseen
08-26-2014, 03:39 AM
They will tear you a new one when you bring reality into the equation. Anything to stain the Kirby legacy results in a major backlash at LG.net. Lakers999 (CMXCIX) always cracks me up with his hate of the Spurs throughout their recent 2 Finals' run though.

Its not iconic in terms of the fact the flu game was in the finals, and Terrell Davis performance greatly helped the Broncos win a superbowl. But its iconic in terms as it is the end of the Kobe era.

20 years from now when Laker fans or NBA fans look back, theyll say that was the moment it was officially over. I can almost guarantee you Kobe will not be playing this entire season due to nagging injuries. I said that at LG after the achilles thing and they nearly crucified me. Man its no fun always being right

LkrFan
08-26-2014, 05:34 AM
Not to mention the Heatles only had four tries, not five.

Hell of a reality check.

How many times would they have made it out of the West tbh? Don't give them props for getting out of the East - they SHOULD have done that. They beat OKC and it took 6 to happen in order for him to *win* the 2 Finals he did. Yet you farmers keep crowning him. SMH

LkrFan
08-26-2014, 05:38 AM

You CAN fault Lebron for the cramp thing
FIFY son. It's his fault. No one else was cramping up. Any ideas why? I got my theory and it just so happens to coincide with his massive "weight loss" over this summer. :lol

DMC
08-26-2014, 10:15 AM
I'm a Capricorn. Here's LeHype's sign:

http://www.cleanenergycouncil.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Help-Wanted.jpg

No superstars, no sharp-shooting vets, no ref protection, no rangs. Let us proceed :wakeup

You've nary room tbh. Your Kobe never got anywhere without a FoTF helper.

SpurSwag
08-26-2014, 10:17 AM

Never thought of it that way, good point. That's pretty sad tbh, as much as I think he's overrated I also do love his game and respect him a lot. I'm really hoping he can be close to the player he was, it'd be great for the league in every way.

DMC
08-26-2014, 10:18 AM
How many times would they have made it out of the West tbh? Don't give them props for getting out of the East - they SHOULD have done that. They beat OKC and it took 6 to happen in order for him to *win* the 2 Finals he did. Yet you farmers keep crowning him. SMH

lol be@ner logic is amusing as fuck...

Kobe had Howard, Nash, Artest, Gasol and himself and received an historic beatdown in the 1st round, won nary a playoff game.

Lakers haven't won a playoff game in 2 years.

Lakers fan jelly of the attention Lebron is getting while Kobe soaks up all the salary cap and talks to media about taking a pay cut.. lol you guys are fucked.

Killakobe81
08-26-2014, 12:38 PM
lol be@ner logic is amusing as fuck...

Kobe had Howard, Nash, Artest, Gasol and himself and received an historic beatdown in the 1st round, won nary a playoff game.

Lakers haven't won a playoff game in 2 years.

Lakers fan jelly of the attention Lebron is getting while Kobe soaks up all the salary cap and talks to media about taking a pay cut.. lol you guys are fucked.

Kobe didnt play in the playoffs with Howard, Nash Artest and Gasol. In fact I think I think 3 of the 5 were hurt ... (Dont remember if Gasol played).

I get you trolling dem scros but at least get the facts straight ... now proceed.

~O~
08-26-2014, 05:22 PM
The Lakers are really screwed. They still are in this "shortcuts" mode. All those that NBA three peated and two peated on finally caught up to them during the NBA's three peat and two peat has finally caught up to them.

They haven't realized that they need someone to replace Kobe and Gasol. They're finished. I'll give them five years..and they might be back..but not as strong. Spurs will probably ring 3 out of those five years. That's right..I'm called 8 BITCHES!

~O~
08-26-2014, 05:30 PM
I forgot this thread was on LeBron.

Wade was a generational player who was the next player behind Kobe as a gritty player who could grind out games and competition. LeBron will never be that type of player. Bosh is a coat rider as much as LeBron was.

John Lucas III?.......the guy LeBron dunked over..is on that Cavaliers team. Mike Millers...eh. Not as effective when Battier isn't adding to that. They don't have his annoying ass anymore. Tristan Thompson and Dion Waiters? LOL

Joe Harris? Matthew Delladova? Erik Murphy? Shiiit. Them muthafuckers are screwed. They skipped a step in a rebuild..blew half of their plans up..and are going through a the same process they did before..when they were trying to compete.

Now that they're extremely arrogant fans will be inevitably back after becoming Miami dickriders, the league will have two fan bases to utterly despise.

LkrFan
08-26-2014, 05:33 PM
You've nary room tbh. Your Kobe never got anywhere without a FoTF helper.

Please. Kobe not only rang without a 1st Ballot HOFer by his side, he went b2b. Not even Air Jaundice did that shiiiiiiiiiiit. :)

Clipper Nation
08-26-2014, 05:36 PM
Please. Kobe not only rang without a 1st Ballot HOFer by his side, he went b2b. :)
When was that? I only remember Shaq and MVPau ringing as alphas, tbh....

LkrFan
08-26-2014, 05:40 PM
When was that? I only remember Shaq and MVPau ringing as alphas, tbh....

5》4》2

-15 points s:loln

Clipper Nation
08-26-2014, 05:44 PM
5》4》2

-15 points s:loln
4 alpha > 2 alpha > 0 alpha

LkrFan
08-26-2014, 06:33 PM
4 alpha > 2 alpha > 0 alpha

I betcha Snaq is PISSED about my 5 》 4 schtick. Funny part? Not a damn thang his fatass can do about it! :lmao

DMC
08-26-2014, 10:34 PM
Kobe didnt play in the playoffs with Howard, Nash Artest and Gasol. In fact I think I think 3 of the 5 were hurt ... (Dont remember if Gasol played).

I get you trolling dem scros but at least get the facts straight ... now proceed.

Only pussies and assholes lodge the injury excuse.

Clipper Nation
08-26-2014, 10:59 PM
I betcha Snaq is PISSED about my 5 》 4 schtick. Funny part? Not a damn thang his fatass can do about it! :lmao
I doubt Shaq knows or cares about what some illegal immigrant's schtick is on the Internet.... too busy polishing those rings he single-handedly won :downspin:

100%duncan
08-26-2014, 11:38 PM
I doubt Shaq knows or cares about what some illegal immigrant's schtick is on the Internet.... too busy polishing those rings he single-handedly won :downspin:

:lol

kobe4life
08-27-2014, 01:09 AM
Shaq cares believe Shaq cares that God will always be remembered for having more rings than him and will get the credit for all 5 Laker titles while Shaq gets zero.

Killakobe81
08-27-2014, 12:14 PM
Only pussies and assholes lodge the injury excuse.

No excuses. Just pointing out that he did not play. How could you lose a game you did not play in? Did the Duncan lose in the playoffs in 2000? (the year he was hurt, IIRC?)

Lakers were shitty no doubt about it. But your statement was still false, just admit it and move on.

DMC
08-27-2014, 05:28 PM
No excuses. Just pointing out that he did not play. How could you lose a game you did not play in? Did the Duncan lose in the playoffs in 2000? (the year he was hurt, IIRC?)

Lakers were shitty no doubt about it. But your statement was still false, just admit it and move on.

Pussies and assholes, KK....

unforeseen
08-27-2014, 06:08 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Emi7rj3Uec0/UemFPCZRfiI/AAAAAAAAN3Q/cx31wUpVXNE/s1600/triple-h-nod.gif

LkrFan
06-21-2017, 11:07 AM
...and now his teammates are throwing shade to Jimmy B:

Hard for the Kang to get more help with KD (aka "Kang's Daddy" :lol) like this.

As long as PG13 signs with my Lakers or any team but the Cavs, I'm good. :hat

LkrFan
06-26-2017, 06:49 PM
A "Mount Rushmore" player needs Even MORE help?

PATHETIC! :lmao